[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to him? Did he really stoped making videos because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
What happened to him? Did he really stoped making videos because he found a girlfriend and doesnt need it because he is finally happy? As said in that bird watching boardgame video?
>>
>>50070214
Nah, he's just lazy.
>>
He went full grog and so opinionated that he did not have to share his biews, if you were decent people you would already share them
>>
>>50070214
Who even cares at this point? With his retarded schedule that ranges from "twice a week" to "twice a year" it's a miracle he even has fans left.
>>
>>50070214
I think the incident where he went crazy and got kicked out of Chanel Awesome really killed any good faith he had and then as >>50070300 said he has a super unpredictable schedule.
>>
>>50070214
He does letsplays now
>>
>>50070214
I've never watched any of his videos other than Countermonkey. It costs me nothing to stay subscribed for the once in a blue moon upload to that channel, and I enjoy them when they come, so I do so.

I do also like putting the ones I've already seen on in the background while I work, but that only happens very rarely, normally I'll use something else for that.

I don't see what there is to be upset about
>>
File: Paul Latza Editing Reel 2012.jpg (14KB, 295x166px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Latza Editing Reel 2012.jpg
14KB, 295x166px
>>50070214
Spoony is a suicidal wash up, meanwhile Paul Latza works for Disney. Long Live our God King Latza!
>>
As much as I enjoyed Golden Era spoony, if he stopped making videos because he got/is getting his life together and is happy then no more videos is a small price to pay.

The dude was heading down hard. Aside from affecting the quality of his videos it was just sad to see him like that. I really hope things are going better for him.
>>
>>50070214
I wish there was another "Tell stories about tabletop games" show that was half as good as counter monkey. Spoony is a huge neurotic flake but he has charisma.
>>
Dude's crazy and tries to stream, poorly.
>>
>>50070214
He's working on Spoony: The Motion Picture.
>>
>>50070344
He went crazy?
>>
>>50070616
This. He mostly does poorly planned youtube video game streams or other "youtube star" flavored crap and simply seems to have no interest in telling rpg stories anymore. It's a shame but it's better than him forcing out intolerable crazy shit pretending to be his old stuff every month out of obligation. It's time to move on and find better content.
>>
>>50070870
It wouldn't be as much of a problem if he was vaguely entertaining, but god is he boring to watch on streams.
>>
>>50070344
The really fucked up part is that JO who Spoony joked about raping, cucked that loser Nash out of a house and is now a transgender.
>>
>>50071975
>Made a controversial video about how she doesn't approve of homosexuality
>Is now transgender
First Chris-chan and now her?
Autism + homophobia = transgender? How the fuck does that even work?

>cucked that loser Nash out of a house
How horrible. Where can I read up more about this shit?
>>
>>50070214
Fuck. Off. Spoony!
>>
>>50072031
No joking she said tumblr helped pushed her towards the right direction.

There is a stream called Eggkara, its on Cytube, its filled with /tv/ anons that have an insane level of knowledge of CA's dark secrets and their stream is usually occupied.
>>
Dude, I'm telling you, look up mistress starla and sissy randy, its the same guy!
>>
>>50070388
FMV Hell was the only other good thing to come out of the "angry reviewer" era other than James and Mike.
>>
>>50073409
Pre-reboot Nostalgia Critic was pretty decent though. After the reboot everything went downhill fast.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.