[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're currently working on Expansion 3 Dragovember Edi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 63

File: Header Exp Gen 3.png (34KB, 902x344px) Image search: [Google]
Header Exp Gen 3.png
34KB, 902x344px
We're currently working on Expansion 3

Dragovember Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A /tg/ creation. Read more here.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - http://pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Quests: Gats and Eversor respectively
http://towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread: http://boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/49998702#bottom
>>
File: SnootsnootBoot.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SnootsnootBoot.png
6KB, 434x461px
Snoot!
>>
>>50070264
desu I always thought muzzles that are only the nose or in the middle of the face look wrong. To look right they'd have to be the jaw too.
>>
File: Snootsnoot.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Snootsnoot.png
5KB, 434x461px
Snoot~
>>
>>50070264
>>50070323
the most loyal waifu to ever exist
>>
>>50070264
>>50070323
I wonder how much you could push in the muzzle until their skull cracks, haha
>>
>>50070731
the fuk
>>
>>50070731
Why?
>>
>>50070731
would she cry when you do it
just curious haha
>>
So, here i am again, with the Alternative Rules.

(hope i got the tripcode right for letting you know that it's actually me who is posting here, lol)

So as i said in the previous thread i've tried to write down something simple for everything, mantaining the sense of the princesses charts.
For the knights, i think i will probably do something to use with those rules, but also there will be enemies/rivals/bosses based on this ruleset
>>
>>50070530
Whose waifu?
>>
>>50071746
its Freya Crescent from final fantasy
>>
>>50071818
I was wondering who she was the waifu of if she's super loyal.
>>
>>50071872
oh theres another burmecian in the game she loved, and basically her entire journey with the party is to find him again despite them having not seen each other for a long ass time

turns out in the end he forgot about her, and it hits super hard since her story is one of the only super sad ones in the game
>>
>>50072503
And there's no indication he ever regains those memories of her. She stays anyway.
>>
>>50071548
Oh hey, that's a really good system so far. Do you mind if i take a few things from it? Mostly just the +1's to rolls if doing something they like, i was never able to think of a way to incorporate it. If not, it's fine, i'll try to think of another way to do it.
>>
>>50072827

>>50072827

Sure. Those rules are just the basic. the next step is to actually do the Knight Creation and try to create some monsters, improved monsters and bosses. also some enemies who use Libbido-based skills/attacks, like a succubus or similar.

Plus items and stuff.

The system i have in mind allows the player to customize his knight instead to just pick one and nothing else.

For example: based on wich kind of princess the knight rescuse, he can try to find certain masters to learn different skills.

ie: any stealth/criminal princess allows to learn the Disable traps skill that uses Mind to unarm traps instead to dodge them
>>
>>50071548
If you want that to look better, the 04_16b should be in all caps. You'll notice princess names and Rules titles on the main sheets are.
>>
>>50073112
>>50071548
Fixing all the typos would also help.
>>
>>50073112
Ok

>>50073164

Yeah, english isn't my first language so sorry for typos XD
>>
>>50073068
Oh that's a really good system! Mine's just fairly simplistic and free-form while using the cards as a basis with rules set for a large majority of buildings, cards, ect. Good on you dude!
>>
>>
>>50074930
What is it Guts?
>>
>>50070264
>>50070287
A snoot primed for booping.
>>
File: 1475298437443.png (49KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1475298437443.png
49KB, 434x461px
>>50074985
>>
>>50070323
WHY MUST YOU SO VIGOROUSLY SHIV MY HEART WITH THESE FEELINGS, SOR? WHY?
>>50071058
You scare me anon.
>>50071548
>>50072827
>>50073068
>>50073208
Hio again Vel & Multi. I've been wondering, have you two considered sharing your ideas with Jackal?
>>50076380
Someone's been on the RT forums, haven't they?
>>
File: 0x2QcwJ.png (3MB, 1700x3000px) Image search: [Google]
0x2QcwJ.png
3MB, 1700x3000px
>>50071548
sorry i took fucking forever to reply and even the thread died.
Anyway, i liked the quest bosses on last thread. maybe being a harder reward like in pic related would work nicely
>>
File: Orny.png (4KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Orny.png
4KB, 434x461px
The greatest blacksmith in all the land!

How does she forge things as a giant birb monster you may ask? Fuk you thats how!

Eversor knocks it outta the park again!
>>
>>50078653
10/10, would return to the Sandy Crevice of Fuck You just to buy Boss Weapons from.
>>
File: 1.jpg (905KB, 1176x4011px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
905KB, 1176x4011px
Rate my build, anon.

Then, say my name.
>>
>>50078832
Arcane is a bad influence.
>>
>>50078922

You know, looking at it? Yeah. It was pretty much all having a bunch of kids to get rich until the CIA brought arcane princess to the ghettos and this whole drug thing started...
>>
You know, sometimes I imagine this thread is like that Cookie Clicker game. Except instead of making cookies, you all are optimizing the ways to fill the universe with babies.
>>
>>50079008

Gotta get an army somehow. Besides, when there's tons of infighting to be next for the throne, you usually don't have to worry about usurpers as often. Gives you more time to knock up your princesses and push drugs.
>>
>>50079008
>Optimizing
More like varietizing.
>>
>>50079053

I mean, it IS the spice of life.
>>
File: file.png (33KB, 626x256px)
file.png
33KB, 626x256px
Working on writeups for mysteries. These writeups will detail the mechanical uses for mysteries, as well as starting rituals and powers for characters who take those mysteries.
>>
>>50080234
Sounds almost like Jojo
>>
File: file.png (26KB, 1554x112px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26KB, 1554x112px
>>50080452
Ghostly Arts + Stand Off (use attacks and powers as if occupying a space adjacent to your actual position) is made with Jojo in mind, yeah.

There's also these.
>>
Here it comes the v.0.2 with also the grammar corrections, huzzah.

I've decided to make combat a little different since at the beginning you hit/defend almost everything with a 5+ so that would probably result in a quick defeat in the first room (so Hardcore!).

Now is based on your stat vs enemy stats, so you always hit/defend with a 5+, 4+ or 3+.

Skills/spells/items will modify those rolls.

Created also a generic list of weapons
A very simple list of armor plus skimpy clothes/armors for those who likes them.

Also, during character creation you can choose the sex of your character. so far does nothing, but since this is supposed to be a lewd game, you can figure what it means.

Female characters are called Shield Maidens since Knights are only males EXCEPT for the good ol' Knight Princess.

>>50078146
Sure, why not. so far i just write the rules and then anyone can make suggestion or ask for conversion/additional stuff and so on

>>50078357
ah don't worry, take your time!
Bosses will obviously unlock interesting rewards.
But first the basic rules and then the cool stuff!
>>
To this day I'm still waiting on that goblin x sir knight story
>>
>>50078653
Gorgeous view, try behind
>>
>>50082750
Horse but hole
>>
>>50082615
Yep. I'm still here too.
And I still haven't started on it.
>>
File: Cover.png (878KB, 1200x2372px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
878KB, 1200x2372px
Here a quick sketch for the Cover of the PDF document i've been writing.

v0.3 will come soon or later.

Does anyone have any suggestion? Like skills etc. So far no spells since those are the last thing to add.

>>50082615
Looks totally Safe and it's truly not a TRAP
>>
>>50083103
>Any suggestion
You cover is pretty nice actually.
>Skills
The classics, like lock pick, open door, close door, breathe, eat, everything must be a skill you can critically fail at.

But in seriousness, Heavy Strike, Camouflage, climb, Aerial Attack (dive from above), and such.

First spell you make must be Fist.
>>
>>50083133
>First spell you make must be Fist.

That would be an Endgame Spell (lol)

However, so far for skills i have to decide how many skills a Knight can learn and how.

My idea is that you can only have a limited number of skills per knight and you have to found the relative trainer/book to learn them.

Also the Skill Therm, is used to refer those abilies to perfomr something particular, or to obtain certain bonuses.

Example of Skills:

>Heroic Leap
>During the First Combat Round, your Knight jumps unto the enemy and can Re-Roll the first time he Misses an Attack

>Rage
>Once per combat, the knight can obtain a +1 to Damage but suffers a -1 to Block/Dodge/Parryfor one Combat Round or untill he successfully hit his target.

>Lustful Mind
>The Knight is able to learn and use Lust-Based Skills
>>
>>50083346
>Lustful Mind
I assume you'll have one of those for each type of spell class then?
Cause if so, consider separating Skills and Perks. Lustful Mind would be a Perk enabling learning new Skills.
Perks being passive and Skills being active.
>>
>>50083056
Why must you hurt me like this
>>
>>50083370

Hmmm not bad as idea.

Let say Perks let you Learn/Use stuff

Skill is everything else.

Perk Example:

>Armor Proficiency (Light)
The Knight is Able to Wear Light Armors

>Lustful Mind
(See Above)

>Wizard
The Knight can Cast Spells.
Perhaps when you create the Knight you can choose up to 3 Perks, the rest you could learn when succesfully rescuing a princess, or after 3 rescues, while other Perks are learned with certain events and/or after beating certain bosses
>>
>>50083500
Perhaps. The possibilities are endless.
>>50083461
I finally got off my sad ass and wrote an intro bit.
I'll dump a paste whenever I finish something that could be qualified as a first draft.
>>
>>50078653
Thats really cute
>>
>>
Finished v0.3

>Changed the title to "Towergirls: Lewd Adventures"
>Added the Cover_Sketch.png as front image
>Added some mechanics
>Fixed typos and grammatical things (hope so)
>Perks and Skills now are two different things thanks to Anon No.50083370
>Added some Generic Enemies
>Added Enemies who also will use Libido-Based Attacks
>Also Enemies are able to rape your Knight/Shield Maiden if you are into that kind of stuff. It's up to your immagination unless relative rules will be created. Otherwise they just molest you and thats it.
>Added the weakest Boss you'll face.
>Brief description of the rules for Spell Casting
>Added the Epic Joke-Spell: FIST thanks to Anon No.50083346
>>
>>50087045
Damn son, it's awesome seeing actual tabletop mechanics being pushed out, though I still feel like throwing in lust n sex stuff would make it a tad awkward
>>
>>50087380

Thaks, but it's not obbligatory to use all the rules.

You just want to Kill monsters? go ahead and ignore Lust-Based things

Want to do both? You Can.

Since it's all about LEWD edition, i thought " what's the point without lewd/sexual things".
Even princesses description/items/rules are about sex and stuff.

Still i like to let the player decide what he wants to do, no obbligations!

That's also the meaning of the Front Image:

You can rescue the princess and do your lewd things or just beat the shit outta any monsters you face.

The First rule is "Have Fun"

(And do not talk about Fight Club)
>>
>>50078146
I have not considered it but i shall start doing so now.
>>
File: 1468023797135.png (704KB, 1325x2725px) Image search: [Google]
1468023797135.png
704KB, 1325x2725px
Think this will ever start back up?
>>
>>50090139
FicFic went MIA, so probably not for a while.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 540x307px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 540x307px
>>50090139
>>50091818
He is still around at least.
>>
>>50078653
That reminds me, did anyone ever make that joke Crow Merchant Expansion, or is that pushed under the rug completely?
>>
>>50092202
Under the rug, sorry.
>>
>>50078653
>>50080234
>>50078357
>>50082750
>>50092202
You know all that talk about Crow Merchant got me thinking. Maybe we should eventually (not necessarily now) create a new class of courtiers/npc's- merchants?
>>50081044
>>50088843
Thanks for considering my input!
>>50082615
>>50083461
No worries Brumus. Someday I'll write it for you. And I won't even charge a dime!
>>
>>50092202
>>50092268
>>50093371
Not quite. No promises, but it's not dead.
>>
>>50093371
Merchants who sell stuff at ridiculous prices, and follow a theme?

>Knight Merchant
>Sells a sword that lowers your defense, or a shield that lowers your offense
>Bard Merchant
>Sells you a song that lowers your luck but confuses enemies, or a song that raises your dodge and enrages enemies
>Mermaid Merchant
>Sells a sea shell that grants a random effect at the start of a tower, or a bottled message that forces one enemy to give up instantly "u r a faget" is what it says
>Kobold Merchant
>Sells a chunk of cobalt you can pawn off for more gold at any other vendor, or a candle that prevents enemies from lowering your stats. YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!

Maybe shit like this? I think it'd be a fun side thing to do when the main work is done.
>>
File: pirate princess.jpg (33KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
pirate princess.jpg
33KB, 389x395px
Couple of small updates.
Also removed the "deities and patrons" tab I was working on, and I may ultimately do the same for creatures and items.
I can just make additional sourcebooks once the game is in a finished state, and trying to go out of my way to actually make entire lists of creatures, items, and gods by myself (I get absolutely nothing in the way of feedback or suggestions) when the central mechanics aren't even finished isn't that good of an idea.

TOWERS 0.7.0: Zero Testing Dilemma.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ojhro2YchQjpkiWJdYnrkGAG7nFyctcOiM-5buf41lE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50091856
Good to hear.
>>
File: merchant.png (32KB, 194x269px)
merchant.png
32KB, 194x269px
>>50095162
I still have this merchant lying around.
>>
Allright guys, i'm ready to work on v.0.4

Still i'd like to see if you want to suggest ideas for this thing i'm working on.

Feel free to suggest:

An Enemy (ie: marauder, kobold sniper, friendly colorful talking horse, gelatinous cube)

Weapons that i did not put (except ranged and throwing weapons, i'm working on that now). remeber that so far we remain on a medieval/fantasy setting.
For example you can sugges some oriental weapons, since i usually avoid that kind of stuff, or exotic wepons. Except the Khopes, that's already on the list.

A Rival, except for Yven of the Blue (that's already on the list)

A Perk/Skill that is not too unbalanced. a +1/-1 is good. Even similar skills with a different name, so if you want a armorless knight who gains a +1 Damage -1 to Hit, without taking Power Attack since is for muscle knights, you can

A TRAP. I mean a trap that you step on and explode, not Trap Princess. Poor guy, everyone is picking on him.

Also, remeber that Skellingtons are my favourite Enemies so far.
>>
>>50098437

> A TRAP. I mean a trap that you step on and explode, not Trap Princess.

A /tg/ classic then: the Bear Trap.

Stepping on a pressure plate drops an angry bear on you.

> Also, remeber that Skellingtons are my favourite Enemies so far.

If it's up there too long... Skeleton Bear
>>
>>50096595
People are really productive on these things lately.
>>
>TOWERS from Jackal
>Whatever the fuck Velgarn is working on
>That one group of people's tabletop version from last week's stream
Awesome.
>>
File: OH YOU.png (196KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
OH YOU.png
196KB, 400x295px
>>50099307

I mean the Enemy that you can find during your adventures and that i've put into the .pdf document. Those guyse are a sort of joke enemy took from the original comic but normal Skeletons will be added lately.

Still the trap will be added:

>Trap: Bear
>If you fail to Detect/Disarm this trap, the pressure plate opens a section of the ceiling and an Angry Bear will fall from above. You must fight the Bear.
Roll a d6: if the reult is lesser than 4+, the Bear was there for too Long and starved to death, so only his bones will fall on you, dealing 2 Damage.
If you roll 1, the Bear is still dead, but now it's a Skeleton Bear and will fight you!
>>
>>50099943
>Trap: Bear
Brilliant.
>Trap: Trap
>Setting it off deposits a male posing as a female into your arms who will slow down your party and is otherwise helpless if you leave them alone in the Dungeon
>May or may not be dead depending on how long ago the trap was set
>>
>>50098437
>Enemy
Got a few dumb things in mind;

>Ghostly zombies of knights that failed to save the princesses.They die in one hit, no matter what.
>Pupbolds, bipedal blue puppies with ragged fur that carry crude weapons and armor. They claim to be the true Kobolds. These pups are incredibly weak.
>Helmet golem, a golem made of helmets.

And a rival; Pupbold Leader. A red/brown Pupbold that wears a deer skull as a helmet. Calls in reinforcements to slow you down in dungeons, but never seems to beat you to the end. Weaker than his fellow Pupbolds, but holds his leadership with big claims and false kindness. "I would kill you in one swing, but I don't want to look bad in front of my allies! I'll give you a chance to run, because I'm so nice!"
>>
>>50098437
>Fireflies: fly people with fire-based weaponry.

I may have had some other enemy concepts I suggested awhile back, I'll see if I can dig them up.
>>
>>50100659
Turns out I just had suggestions for tower defenses based on kingdom rivalries of the princesses in them:

>Amazon-Voodoo Pygmies
>Succubus-Desert bandits
>Goblin-Spunky Gnomes
>Trap-Manly Stereotypes
>Crest Princess-Headhunters
>Armor Princess-Bodysnatchers

Even the 'fire' flies were a thing meant for drider princess.
>>
File: 1453125834289.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453125834289.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>50100516

>Pupbolds
B-but i don't want to harm Puppies

>Dead Knigths
Yeh, they are in the list

>Helmet Golem
A golem made of helmet.. of the KNIGHTS HE KILLED. This can be a Boss.

>Fireflies
Added

Still there is no need to suggest only parody things. Serious things are more welcome!

So far the game i'm writing is "Serious" with the right dose of humor, without exceeding too much
>>
>>50101375
>Helmet Golem
Seems a bit niche and weird unless you have a matching Gloves/Chest/Boots Golem set.
>4Kings but instead of 4Kings, it's 4Golems each of which is comprised of their favorite armor piece
>Chest is a huge hulking mass
>Boots is scrappy but has plenty of spare parts around the room
>Helmet is pretty average
>Gloves is a mage
>>
>>50101242

Very Nice

Princess- Based enemies that you have to fight before actually reach her.

Added.

>>50101471
Actually i was thinking that he is just a golem who is obsessed to kill Knights and stole their helmets.
He does so since he thinks that the Helmet is the Knight's Core (aka Heart), and doing so he thinks that he will become more powerful.
>>
>>50101375
>>Pupbolds
>B-but i don't want to harm Puppies
Maybe you hug them to defeat?
>>
>>50101638
>Obsession
Also true.
Now to think up some ideas myself.
>Generic swarm of spiders
>Swarm of Spidergirls
>One big spider
>One big dead spider full of tiny spiders
>One big Undead spider full of spidergirls
>8 year old Kobold Witch riding piggyback on a giant Undead Spider and said Spider is also her best friend, killing it causes her to get really depressed cause she was just having fun and suddenly some Knight kills her best friend in the world
>>
Streaming!

https://picarto.tv/Eversor
>>
File: FoxyFoxy.png (4KB, 434x461px)
FoxyFoxy.png
4KB, 434x461px
Poof!
>>
>>50103773
I need to go rewatch Robin Hood now.

Not that I like the furry cast, but I recall it being a great movie and I had forgotten about it until now.
>>
>>50103773
Not bad. The application of more anthropomorphism is a little peculiar, but I think it meshes well with the rest of Towergirls.
>>
File: HeyFoxyLady.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
HeyFoxyLady.png
5KB, 434x461px
>>50103857
Yeah I remember watching it when I was...11 or so. Its been a long while.

Also hey guys. I am gonna re-line the Drake Princess, but the header image that shows up in the top right. I was wondering if I can get some help with that? Inspiration or sketches...anything?
>>
>>50104004
Do we have a personality for Drake Princess yet? If not, here's my two cents;

>Drake in the middle of an abandoned roman arena
>shattered weapons and skeletons surround her feet
>Knight standing in the area where Caesar would've sat, Drake unaware of his presence
>>
Hey, new to the thread here. With all of the pics circating around amd talk about versions of the games, I have a few questions, if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>50104128
Okay, shoot.
>>
File: 1394216035838.jpg (111KB, 713x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1394216035838.jpg
111KB, 713x1121px
>>50103773
>>50104004
4 down 4 more picked

next up are cultist chan, cuddles, sucy manbabaran, and katia managan

amazing work as always Eversor!
>>
>>50104169
So 1.): Is this a tabletop game, a CYOA, or a computer game? I saw some mock-ups on Tumblr that looked like this was some sort of video game.

2.): Which pdfs and images are needed to play? I've lurked a bit and I'm always seeing sheets of various characters. Some with princesses, some with knights, some with stats, some without. I can't really infer which materials are the most important

3.) Is this easy to homebrew? The ide strikes my fancy a lot (I think the gist of it is you're a knight rescuing various princesses?) and sort of has some elements that would I think mesh well with a Pokemon Gijinka concept or something similar.

4.) Who are the notable artists? Do they have tumblrs? What's your favorite artwork that's been posted in this past year?
>>
File: Alien Princess.png (481KB, 1144x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Princess.png
481KB, 1144x1280px
>>50104330
CYOA primarily but tabletop and game variations are being made by various groups.

Check the imgur in the OP, it has the main finished ones. When others get finished they will be added.

Pretty easy, that is what we do mostly here.

Eversor is the one that does a lot of the final arts since he has the brushes the orginal artist used and is able to replicate the style pretty well. He has a tumblr somewhere and is doing a towergirls quest.

favorite art linked.
>>
>>50104330

1) All of them -> https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Towergirls

2) Those you find.
So far i'm writing down an actual Singleplayer Tabletop/CYOA/whatever you want to call it, who still uses the Princesses charts you find in the OP

3) I will probably say yes, but i pass the question to the others

4) Not me, lol
>>
File: 1477164074616.png (50KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1477164074616.png
50KB, 434x461px
>>50104330
> There are tabletops being made as well as 2 video games of note, though its primarily a CYOA adventure game centered around saving princesses

>The Imgur is the main chart ref, but im currently working on a sprite rip chart and there are a few fan charts. usually you can just ask for them to be posted and someone will post it

>Very much so, typically the base idea for a towergirls homebrew involves a player picking a knight and then a princess to save

> Gats, Eversor, and Brave tend to do the most work when it comes to drawing the princess sprites, Photo does most of the chart editing, and I do a bit of sprite editing here and there. There are many other artists that jump in and out to help but those 3 are the ones who either have the most or help most often when it comes to princess sprites
>>
>>50104222
reminds me of the of something foglios would make.
>>
>>50104039
Drake princess is a protest activist working towards drake and subdragon awareness
>>
>>50104004
Inspiration for the header, for Drake proper, or both?
>>
Anyone know how to contact RT, or have a tumblr link or something?
>>
>>50109086
Who.
>>
>>50109120
Nevermind. Rolling Thunder, looks like he also went by the name of Guayo.
>>
>>50109143
here's his tumblr

http://guayodraws.tumblr.com/
>>
>>50109185
Yeah, found it. If all goes well Yven will be a thing in Subtitle Pending.
>>
File: Dragonforreal.png (9KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonforreal.png
9KB, 800x700px
Got the drake at the moment
>>
>>50109676
Wonderful.
Does she have the biggest arms of any Princess?
>>
>>50109731
that depends on how drakes relate to dragons in size, if drakes are slightly smaller then amazon (who is dragon size) probobly has bigger arms
>>
File: 1476825693766.png (33KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476825693766.png
33KB, 434x461px
>>
>>50095162
Good Idea anon. I'll archive it!
>>50101375
You don't bathe in the blood of cute critters, Vel?
>>50101665
Nono, anon, use a squirt gun!
>>50104004
oh hey this brings me back!
>>50104222
is this art for Brave's lovecraft gen?
>>
>Be Photo Anon
>Twelve hour shifts
>Drag self into the thread to post.

Ugh. Much work. Very tired. Finish Gen3Exp when not. Need arts for male half of Gemini card. Still need Drake Companion. Basilisk last suggestion. Goodnight.
>>
>>50112079
My heart goes out to you.
Take your time.
I think people have been intentionally avoiding Gemini as a whole for a while.
>>
Good morning lads.. or.. afternoon since it's 15:35 here or 03:35 pm for yer non-Europeans guys and gals.

Yesterday i was writing so HARD that i forgot to play KF2, still this means that i've put many thingies in the v.0.4

for example:

>some traps
>traps suggested by anons and non-anons
>additional enemies
>additional enemies suggested by anons and non-anons
>additional Perks
>additional Skills
>Now Perks and Skills are divided by Base and Advanced
the first one can be selected during character creation, the second can be learned/discovered/read during gameplay
>added basic rules for tower exploration
When you pick a princess to save, you "Enter" in the tower where she is held.
After the Ground floor, you have to explore 8 more floors (generated randomly each time you finish one) and then you reach the top of the Tower where the Princess is held
Notice that a floor contains only one event, like fighting a single/multiple enemies, stepping on a trap or finding a Special Room
>Now the rules follow the original chart, so you can save Up to 10 Princesses per Generation
>Rivals will while saving Princess nr°3 and 8°
>Bosses will appear whil saving Princess nr° 5 and 10°
>You can decide to go directly to Dragon Princess instead to save Princess nr° 10° and/or try to Slay Her/seduce her (yeah, good luck with both)
>Quests can be now taken only twice per Generation, but taking a quest will count as Saving a Princess, so if you do both, you can only save 8 princesses.
>some quest are forced on the player in certain conditions (ie: if a boss defeats you, he can curse you to do his quest)
>Added the first two rivals
>Rival nr° 1: YVEN OF THE BLEU (Because it's a must)
>Rival nr° 2° Gwyynn the Fierce Huntress (a crazy naked woman trained for hunt things)
>Added both Captain Lockjaw and Commodore Mouringdawn
>>
>>50112079
I still personally think Drake's Companion should be something much larger and literally more down to earth. I suggested a bulette a while back, and I recall one other anon suggesting something like a linnorm or a wurm. Regardless of what they are, I guess it comes down to whether we want Drake's Companion to be a beast/pet or a sympathizer to her cause (like a fellow not-Dragon).

Not really sure what to suggest for the Gemini male-half other than a reflection of the female-half (male head in front/female head obscured, male physical features, etc.).
>>
>>50113692
Man, you've been busy.
>>
https://picarto.tv/Eversor

Streamin!
>>
File: 1465796741018.jpg (25KB, 360x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465796741018.jpg
25KB, 360x303px
>>50114814
Yup, but it's really funny, and i enjoy to create those rules, tables and stuff like that, since from when i was 12 i created tables and character sheets for D&D or i spent a lot of time reading my 5th edition Lizardmen Armybook but i'm degressing

Still i gladly accept any suggestions that will be then adapted for the rules i'm working on.

Someone once said that "you gonna care, you gotta share" (Luckily for me, quoting isn't against DA RULES) and that's why i'm working on those rules and sharing them with you guyse
>>
>>50098437
>rival
Cuck/Cock Knight, a large, handsome, and we'll muscled knight with rooster themed armor.If you aren't careful, he might steal away one of your princesses, or just seduce her behind your back.
>>
>>50115149

Actually all rivals do that. or kill da princesses they found
>>
File: Dragonforreal.png (42KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonforreal.png
42KB, 800x700px
Drake Princess Updoot!
>>
File: MoleComp.png (10KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
MoleComp.png
10KB, 434x461px
Hey guys. I wanted to pitch this idea to you all

This lil guy/gal as the Drakes Companion. (Thank Guayo)

Mole Workers? They look like Minions for a Dragon but they are just resident neighbors around the Drake that incidentally benefit her with all the holes and winding pathways they make in her domain.
>>
File: rect3015.png (1MB, 1891x1063px) Image search: [Google]
rect3015.png
1MB, 1891x1063px
>>50113692
Nice. Are you planning on eventually adding the existing bosses from the chart as well, like the Necromancer, the Dark Queen, and the Boss Dragon Knight?

As for the enemies, maybe I can finally get some use of the enemy designs I originally made back when the idea was first brought up, namely the "Stygian" line of enemies, which was supposed to be Dark Queen's minions.

From left to right:
Stygian Sorcer (who are supposed to be the same "race" as Cultist Courtier): little guys who always wear fully concealing robes. Casts spells and can move fast by teleporting short distances, but extremely cowardly and physically weak.

Stygian Sphere: floating sphere covered with eyes, mouths and tentacles. It slowly floats around in a more or less random direction, and attacks if you get too close.

Stygian Stomper: Stygian Sorcer riding (using the term lightly; hanging on for dear life might be more accurate) a fearsome Nightmare Beast. Tries to charge and trample the knight, although in practise spends as much time smashing into, and through, walls (despite its fearsome appearance, the Nightmare Beast has the disposition of an over-excited puppy, and is very difficult to focus its attention on the intented target).

Stygian Stalker: Large monster that somehow floats in air, attempting to ambush its prey. Far more stealthy than something that big should be, but moves very slowly (however, its long neck gives it a good reach).
>>
>>50115612

>Nice. Are you planning on eventually adding the existing bosses from the chart as well, like the Necromancer, the Dark Queen, and the Boss Dragon Knight?

I've saved all the charts that i've found so that means:

>Gen 1 to 5
>Expansion 1 and 2
>Fake Princesses
>Bosses
>Lair Princesses
>Dragon's Hoard
>Factionless Companions

Are used to create the rules, and are also quoted insside them, like Huntress Master, Pirate Princess and so on. And some Dowries/items will have their rules to be used with the thing i'm working on

Yes, Stigians are enemies that can be found/summoned, even the Gazers

>As for the enemies, maybe I can finally get some use of the enemy designs I originally made back when the idea was first brought up

Stigian Sorcerer and Sphere will be added right now.
>>
File: MoleComp.png (34KB, 434x461px)
MoleComp.png
34KB, 434x461px
>>50115528
How is this?
>>
>>50116682
It's good.
>>
>>50114746
My favorites have been the earth-beast pets so far.

Basilisk is interesting because it can turn other things into stone so it sort of fits.

Bulette and Wurm are both also good choices because they are big large creatures that move through earth.
>>
>>50115461
>Actually all rivals do that.
You do realize how bad of an idea it is in a waifu game to make the princesses cheat/open to cheating?
>>
>>50115461
A better idea is to restrict rivals to being able to get to princesses BEFORE you, not for them to be able to steal them from you. That reflects poorly on you, your fetishes, and also the characters you're adapting.
>>
>>50115528
>>50116682
I support this idea. I think it's actually pretty fitting for Drake.
>>
>>50117071
That's making the assumption it is his fetish, and not just something that can happen.
>>
>>50117270
You picked something odd to focus on over the mechanical argument. If you want to get into the psychology of someone who includes those kinds of mechanics we can, but I think it's better to focus on how it impacts the themes and tone of the game as well as its characters. That's why I made a mechanical suggestion.
>>
Okay maybe i expressed myself wrong:

1) You encounter Rivals while trying to rescue the Princess, since they are actually doing that too.

2) You have 2 options: Impress the Princess better than him/her or beat the shit outta the rival and boot him outside the tower / kill him.

If you fail to do so, the Princess follows the Rival and it counts as a Failed Rescue (like Yven originally was supposed to do)

If you succeed, you take the princess and all the regular stuff.

3) The only one who can Steal your Waifu after you save her is Catp. Lockjacw, but if he does so, it's a quest where you have to find and beat him, so you get the Princess Back. (A quest is similar to Exploring a Tower)

4) The only way to loose a Princess after you saved her is to let her Love drop to 0 or killing her for some reasons. if you don't do that, all princesses stay with you

5) Some rivals will try to Kill the Princess instead, so you have to stop them. It's the same as dueling them, but if you fail, they kill/kidnap her.

For Example Gwyynn always tries to kill any Animal/Reptile Princess or tries to Impress Amazon Princess.
>>
>>50117610
Are rivals always encountered when looking for a princess?

>3) The only one who can Steal your Waifu after you save her is Catp. Lockjacw, but if he does so, it's a quest where you have to find and beat him, so you get the Princess Back. (A quest is similar to Exploring a Tower)
I think this is only okay if he doesn't want to fuck princesses. If he does then that's basically no different then having them seduced away.
>>
>Are rivals always encountered when looking for a princess?

No, as i said: you encounter a rival twice: While rescuing your 3rd Princess and the 8th
A Boss appears for the 5th and 10th unless you want to go to Dragon Princess instead to rescue the 10th (Since she counts as both a Princess and a Boss.

>I think this is only okay if he doesn't want to fuck princesses.

He is an Evil Skeleton Pirate who Kidnap Princesses for fun and then asks money in return for her freedom. So.. you know, a typical behavior from a criminal like he is.
Also skellies have no dicks
>>
>>50117829
There's also the fact that back in those days nobody in their right mind would rape a kidnapped member of royalty if they planned on returning them for money or favors or what have you. Hell they'd always treat them as well as they could, because if the royals are pissed off enough your ass gets hounded down and executed brutally, but if you were just annoying and kept them locked in a house for a month they won't be too tempted to expend the effort.
>>
It's just a game anon, don't overthink too much about.

It's simple where is needed to be simple:

Rivals try to compete with you
Bosses tries to kidnap/kill her or just stop you to doing so, because they have different reasons.

A Classic Fantasy Situation for a Fantasy-Based Game
>>
>>50118011
Classic fantasy is usually rather sanitized.
>>
>>50115528
I dunno, it doesn't seem to fit her, aesthetically. Like, they'd probably get along, but I don't think she'd be companion tier.
>>
Just wondering if i missed any Boss cards? I have Great Rat King, Necromancer, Dark Queen, and Assassin Duo.
>>
File: CrystalPrincessAlt.png (458KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CrystalPrincessAlt.png
458KB, 1000x1000px
Look, I actually finished it.

Now, who next?
>>
>>50119131
Oh hey, sweet.
>>
>>50119131
Not how you spell maid
>>
>>50119131
I'm voting Monkey
>>
>>50119131
Ficfic!? Your alive!
>>
>>50119175

Really it should have read The "Made of Jade", but I like your version better, so here it is fixed.
>>
>>50119234
I second this.
>>
File: Hot_Monkey_Puss.png (120KB, 640x600px)
Hot_Monkey_Puss.png
120KB, 640x600px
>>50119234
>>50119277

Sounds good.

Now give me ideas for alternate costumes.
>>
>>50119422
>Full Goku-Sun Wukong getup
>The Other One- Goku suit
>Thunderhead-Rajang pattern
>>
File: Sonson-big-mvc2.jpg (76KB, 560x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sonson-big-mvc2.jpg
76KB, 560x768px
>>50119422
How 'bout Sonson? Doesn't have to be the MvC2 version, but I think that's the one most are familiar with.
>>
File: 1445480387623.png (108KB, 525x625px) Image search: [Google]
1445480387623.png
108KB, 525x625px
>>50119095
There's also the boss dragon knight, but otherwise they all should be on the sheet. There wasn't that many made.
>>
>>50119461
Oh, to add, maybe a Bouncywild pattern?
>>
>>50119422
Infernape?
>>
>>50119131
Those are really good alts. Eversor or made by someone else?
>>
>>50119131
I'm digging the Geode one.

>>50119422
Kong Princess, brown with a red tie. Bonus points if it says MP.
Goku, with black hair and orange clothes. Bonus if there's a Super Saiyan one. Negative points if you go Super Saiyan Blue
Pirate in a barrel. I hope I don't need to explain this one.
Banana costume.
>>
>>50119422
Chinese Zodiac / Constellation version
>>
>>50119503
Huh, for some reason i had Ancient Knight saved as an actual knight to be played, whoops.
>>
>>50119131
>>50119247
Welcome back from the grave Ficfic. How have you been?
>>
>>50120670

It's been fine.

Been running a lewd pony quest.
>>
>>50119422
Super saiyan
>>
>>50120811
Jesus Christ how horrifying.
Glad to hear it. Have a great night.
>>
>>50119247
While Uncut is a cute joke, a Regice would've been cuter.
>>
I will probably upload the v.0.4 during Monday Moring

>>50119503

Saved.

For what i see, he is basically a heavier version of Mourningdawn. Except that the Commodore is dead from a long time and it's a ghost.

Where is the Boss Dragon Knight? i only have him as a generic Knight

>>50120811

Did someone say Colorful Talking Equines? Nice.
>>
>>50120974
I think he was only ever intended as a generic knight.
>>
>>50119422
All the awesome immediate ideas have already been brought up, but here are a few more:
>Bouncywild from the Kingdom Hearts series
>Trance Zidane or Trance Kuja from Final Fantasy IX
>Faron from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
>>
>>50119422
Cymbal monkey in a tiny vest and fez!
>>
>>50119422
Cavewoman evolutionary link alt?
>>
>>50121592
>The Missing Kink
>>
>>50121662
FUND THIS
>>
Okay, vote on Monkey Princess costumes.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11583760
>>
File: giphy (36).gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (36).gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>50122234
>>
>>50122234
>My 2 suggestions in top 6
Happy feel.
>>
>>50117270
>>50117339
I actually suggested the concept not because it's my fetish, but because I thought it would make the kind if rival someone can absolutely hate.
>>
>>50123708
The problem is the tone here and the audience.

This is basically a waifu game. All other pretense aside. Nobody likes their waifu being stolen. Nobody likes a waifu who is open to being stolen. It pisses them off, ruins the game for them, and makes her look like shit.

It's also extremely dark. It turns it into a game about betrayal instead of one about a pervert knight saving girls and maybe racing other knights.

Then you have to consider, what is the main group of people who WOULDN'T mind their waifus betraying them or them being stolen being a major mechanic? Who would like a tone involving that? Obviously, cheating fetiishists.
>>
File: 1478370880817.png (25KB, 434x461px)
1478370880817.png
25KB, 434x461px
>>50116682
dun forget the lashes!
>>
>>50123767
>Nobody likes their waifu being stolen
>Nobody likes a waifu who is open to being stolen

So, make sure it doesn't happen...?
>>
>>50123767
>>50124011
Just piggybacking off this with dumb idea.
>Multiplayer Tower Defense/Tower Offense where you protect your Harem of up to (4) Princesses, wealth pools, and manpower with defensive constructs based on Princesses and assault other Knight's encampments with offensive units based on Princesses in Harem
>You designate one Princess as your Waifu and she can never be stolen from you
>Each Princess has viable setups for defense and offense on their own, but synergy with others is where many shine
>>
>>50124011
The fact that you're making it a possibility, a strong and threatening one, means it's going to happen to you sometimes whether you try to stop it or not. That is why your 'just stop it' suggestion doesn't account for it.
>>
>>50124107
To quote the Medivh skin from Hearthstone when rope pops up, "I must not get complacent."
A good Knight plans for contingencies such as this. Letting your belief that there are scoundrels out there who will spirit your maidens away when you aren't looking fall to the side is a terrible thing.
Now if it's like Goblin, you're probably safe, but even so, protect your bounty.
>>
>>50124107
I think it's less of a threat than you're implying.

You're acting like the entire game is centered around it.

Plus, haven't seen the system for it, so it could be much easier than you think.
>>
>>50124132
You suggest the impossible scenario of the perfectly capable perfect knight who is always perfectly prepared for every scenario, not your average player.

>>50124138
It's not a threat at all, because the game maker has said point blank that he's not doing it like that. He said that knights don't steal your princesses, they just compete for unclaimed princesses. We are discussing anon's bad idea exclusively, not an actual reality in the game.
>>
Oh hey the guy who can't stand the thought of a princess being taken from him is back to argue again.

Wheeeeeee!

Now we waste 20+ posts trying to debate with him, nothing gets resolved and we try our best to forget about him until the next time it happens.
>>
>>50124433
It does give me an odd idea.
What happens when a Princess wants to leave you?
Not fuck other people, mind, but just doesn't like you for whatever reason and wants to leave.
>>
>>50124433
>The guy
Why do you think there's only one person that can dislike an idea?

Jesus anon, people are having a debate, or were, and haven't said anything in twenty minutes, and here you come not only to restart it, but to do so insultingly and condescendingly. Are you TRYING to start a shitstorm? You're the only one taking that kind of tone.
>>
>>50124555
In Velgarn's game or in the CYOA? In his game if they fall to 0 love (not sure how he handles princesses that start at 0), they pack up and go.

In the CYOA? It's freeform so it's up to you.
>>
>>50124572
not him buts it easy to tell from how you write.
>>
>>50124625
>Not him
Mate, I don't buy it. You don't have a measured and calm debate for hours then suddenly have multiple people step in, making accusations, trying to start a lynch mob and being dicks.
>>
>>50124646
I think this mostly comes from these debates following a format.
>Princess with a decidedly not typical waifu feature, quirk, what-have-you gets proposed
>Someone complains that she has that feature
>Proposer points out things than can negate that feature and that she can be completely ignored if it's absolutely someone's dealbreaker
>Complainer continues to complain
It's becoming clockwork.
>>
>>50124625
Yah, it sorta is
>>
>>50124722
Anon, we're not talking about a princess. We were talking about a game feature. Not even a real one at this point, an anon's idea that was already clarified to not be what the dev was doing. Your premise is kinda falling apart.

Hell nobody was even complaining when you came in to start an argument, it was over twenty minutes ago I guess when people realize it was just some hypothetical.
>>
Paranoia tears communities apart. It can lead to fights where there wouldn't be one before, or juts leave a bad taste in people's mouths. It's better to give each other some kind of benefit of the doubt rather than succumb to it.
>>
>>50124803
>bad taste
I just grab some popcorn.
>>
>>50124928
But do you want it to be nasty popcorn like slaw flavor?
>>
>>50124941
Nope. Pure white no kernels with button and a dash of salt.
>>
>>50124967
butter*
>>
File: Screenshot (36).png (20KB, 1638x128px)
Screenshot (36).png
20KB, 1638x128px
>>50124646
Happy?
>>
>>50124646
Oh and I like how you don't even try to deny your writing style is obvious as fuck.
>>
>>50125328
>>50125351
Daylight savings time is fucking me up a bit, but this plays into what I said before: Nobody was arguing or fighting for almost an hour this time, the specific post you're referring to pretty much exactly so, but here you are again, being aggressive and trying to pick a fight. Why are you acting like you have some kind of higher ground here?
>>
TG, I have noticed that we are notorious cucks, always trying to put traits to get our waifus with other men.

I propose, as a community project, we build the most cuck centered build possible to get it out of our system so that these complaints do not rise again.

What possible combination of lust bonuses and powers will send our princesses running to other knights the fastest?

Let's start with Knight Princesses Handkerchief, not a very quick item to start off the cuck run, but guaranteed to get your princess hungry for another dick if you leave her alone long enough.
>>
>>50125357
I'm not trying to pick a fight.
I'm just saying your posting style is obvious.
All you've done is try to claim i'm someone else.
>>
>>50125453
Coming in here to make accusations and trying to put all the sins of some past arguments onto me as an unholy effigy you can burn is picking a fight.
>>
>>50125474
It's so obvious
>>
>>50125448
Lets get the obvious one out of the way, the harp.

"Go fuck that guy" *She obeys*
>>
>>50125528
You're now making one sentence posts trying to get under my skin. Still trying to claim I'm an argument-fueling demon?

>>50125531
>>50125448
Nobody is even talking about that. This is someone going on a witch hunt currently.
>>
>>50125474
Dude i'm not the guy you're bitching about.
I've already shown that.
I just saying you have a distinct posting style.
>>
>>50125541
If you think I'm a monolithic entity you can blame all your arguments on I apparently fucking don't, since you're mistaking me for who knows how many people.
>>
>>50125448
Goblin Princess. That's all you need.
>>
>>50125474
>trying to put all the sins of some past arguments onto me as an unholy effigy you can burn
>>50125546
>monolithic entity you can blame all your arguments on
Yep definitely the same guy as last time.
>>
>>50125539
Its a joke

Just let your inner cuck out for a moment and maybe we can get it out of our system
>>
>>50125557
>Quote two posts in the same argument.
>Claim they're the same guy as in some other argument.
How does that prove anything other than that both of the quoted are me?

Though clearly at this point you're just trying to troll me in particular, but that definitely doesn't reflect well on you and your witch hunt. It makes it look like you just come here to see if you could piss someone off with insults.
>>
>>50125554
You're that anti-goblin and knight poster who tried to shitpost a few weeks back, are you not?
>>
>>50124803
There wouldn't be this argument without that original paranoia, this has already proven true here.
>>
>>50125572
>your witch hunt
Are you done or do you want to give me more evidence that you're the same person who always does this?
>>
>>50125572
Why the fuck are you replying to someone you think is a troll?
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>50125589
You haven't given any evidence of anything. All you've accomplished is made yourself look like a huge asshole. You inspired a fight. You started flinging insults. You're dragging this out and baiting. Nobody looks like shit here except you. No matter how much you try to pin someone else's behavior on me.

>>50125609
God yes. I should stop I guess. But since I am in fact an idiot, I'm going to post the above outburst instead of doing the smart thing and stopping now.
>>
>>50125630
>No matter how much you try to pin someone else's behavior on me
So you just want to keep piling it on?
I'll just keep documenting the hallmarks of your posting.
>>
Even a poor unassuming thread like Towergirls sometimes attracts trolls trying to get their jollies off, I guess.
>>
>>50125448
Does sexy lesbian action count?

Use Cat Princess and all the Princesses will be all over each other.
>>
>>50125630
>You started flinging insults
But all he did was claim that you're you.
Are you really insulted by the thought of being yourself?
Man and I thought i had issues.
>>
>>50125576
No, I don't post very often.
>>
>>50125648
Evidently some of them post here regularly.
>>
File: black knight dragon.png (41KB, 246x321px) Image search: [Google]
black knight dragon.png
41KB, 246x321px
>>50125448
We must summon DPV's secret twin. Only then can we properly be cucked. They are the WMD in this war.
>>
>>50125648
They attract the ones that dislike quests and cyoa.
Aka things they thing are not /tg/ worthy.
>>
Hey, does anyone know if Stun, GMP, Brave, Cheescake and Phi are okay? They've been pretty quiet on this thread.
>>50119131
FICFIC! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
>>50115528
Good Idea Sor!
>>50119422
Maybe a Sea Monkey and/or a Snow Monkey?
>>50127138
Did she cannibalize Cyberdragon Princess?
>>
>>50128132
One of my managers was on vacation and with most of my employees being college bound I had to cover their hours. So, pretty busy week last week. Back to normal now though, and I plan to get onto working on one of my two towergirls related projects here this week. If the thread needs bumped I'll bump it with progress updates.
>>
File: 1428537543951.jpg (112KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1428537543951.jpg
112KB, 300x300px
Ahhh, time to go back on /tg/ and see what they are do...

>arguing about a thing that was clarified
>the argue rages on
>pic related is my face while reading
> +50 Stress
>then everything calms dow
>-50 Stress

I didn't wanted to cause an argument but anyone have his own opinion, i'm okay with that.

Still, remember that for my rules the Golden one is "Have Fun"

If there is something that you did not like, you can just ignore it don't worry, i don't mind.

Still

>What happens when a Princess wants to leave you?
She just leave you and returns home / She ask you to return her and you do so and that's it.
If you rescue a princess with 0 Love, you can Seduce Her for a Thank-You-Knight-Night-of-Sex then she leaves you because she is a strong indipendent woman or other strange answers you can imagine.

Or you have to impress her / give her a Gift she could like / Save her from be kidnapped by a Boss.
Those actions will increase her Love by 1, so even Assassin Princess (who have her Love stat at 0), will stay with you.
Obviously you should do something she could like.
>>
What do we need to do next folks?
>>
>>50128928
Gemini Princess, Gemini Princess's Companion, or Panda Princess's Companion.
>>
>>50128928
Decide on a proper companion for drake and clean up drakes card
>>
>>50129215
I like the moles.
>>
>>50129255
moles?
>>
>>50114746
I rather like the idea of a bigger more mellow subdragon as her companions
>>
>>50129357
>>50115528
>>
>>50129415
ehh i mean i honestly don't see how that fits, earthy is one thing but drakes aren't really underground monsters, also again like the pets it doesn't really loop into her personality super well i think
>>
>>50129437
She's trying not to be a dragon, and insist they just live near her and aren't minions, but they're so skittish that when she gets huffy, they tend to remove whatever's causing it out of fear.
>>
>>50129461
shes more of an activist, Drake awareness and all that. Shes isnt trying not to be a dragon rather she is trying to show people the difference
>>
>>50129527
Yet she kidnaps princesses and ostensibly has minions?

Making the mistake might be easier than she thinks.
>>
File: cryingstar.jpg (75KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
cryingstar.jpg
75KB, 384x384px
>>50072546

Why did you remind me of the ending.
>>
File: Slime.png (205KB, 1006x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Slime.png
205KB, 1006x1060px
Quick question for you guys:

Did you prefer to have a single .pdf document with everything on? Or to have the Core Rules separated from the "Bestiary"

Since there are many Enemies + Rivals + Bosses, perhaps i could separate them from the main document for a better reading.

When everything is complete, i will upload both on mega, so you can put the link on the OP

Also i have to create a proper Character Sheet to use for those rules.

You can try to use the Sir Knight Character Sheet or other Knights, but remeber that there are no rules for their items and the statistics they have are converted as follows

Heart = Health
Sword = Attack
Boot = Agility
Male Symbol = Libido
Brain = Mind

Meanwhile, have a quick sketch of a generic Slime
>>
>>50130429
I think it'd be fine to separate them.
>>
>>50130429
Broken up by concept.
>Core
>Bestiary
>Tome of Skills/Perks/combat/and close encounters of the perverse kind
Etc.
>>
Okay so there will be 3 documents:

>Core Rules

- Basic Rules
- Combat Rules
- Tower Exploration
- Special Rooms + Traps
- Interactions with a Princess
- Rewards

>Character Creation Kit

- How to create the Character
- Trait List
- Perk List
- Skill List
- Equipment
- Spells

>Bestiary

- Bosses List
- Enemies List
- Rivals List
>>
>>50128132
Muh, I'm just wondering how EXP 3 is doing so maybe we can touch up EXP 1 afterwards
>>
>>50128132
I am still around. Too many complaints about me making too many Princesses so I have been working on other projects to take a brake and wait for Fan Gen 4 to come around. I have been reading everything, but just posting as an anon.

>>50129215
At this point, Drake Princess just needs a Mole riding a Basilisk riding a Proto-Drake as a companion and just call them Earth-Kin
>>
>>50131258
I still don't get the "earth" thing with drake really drakes traditionaly are just lesser dragons and not really elemental
>>
>>50131279
I wrote her as an Earth Drake just to make her a little more distinct.

We have Fire/Ice/Poison/Light/Dark covered by the original Dragons so it seemed that the flightless Drake would be good to have a Earth theme.
>>
>>50131326
but wasnt your write up replaced with the existing one?
>>
>>50131473
I'm not sure, I've seen my version and another version around but I thought I saw mine last on Spreadsheet Princess
>>
>>50129215
I made the drake art update and i was thinking of going the Mole route. The Moles are mistaken as her minions but actually they are just neighbors who incidentally make winding passages and traps for unsuspecting knights to wander into.
>>
>>50131699
i mean that feels like going about it backwards, shouldent we focus on her not wanting to look like a dragon rather than on making her as dragonlike as possible?
>>
>>50131803
I was starting to get the impression from your post here >>50129527 that her issue was she was trying to convince people of the distinction between Dragon and Drake while failing to do so by being too Dragon-like. Kinda like this situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-nhUhw8VV0
>>
>>50132070
I mean kinda but my point is more that her original sort of protester social activist concept is being pushed out for its justifications
>>
>>50132214
I see what you mean, though I'm not sure how to remedy it. Creating the reasons as to why Drake would be confused for a Dragon just seem to come more naturally than building upon her protesting aspect.
>>
For Drake, remember we have the opening, the rules, and the header image to include more personality for her than just her card.
>>
>Tower Girls game maker is upset nobody wants monsters raping your princesses so he's changing how his polls work
Where's that guy saying he wasn't gonna put that shit in now?
>>
>>50134472
yeah I stopped supporting as I saw it taking a far more CoC route rather then a more lighthearted with a bit of lewd sprinkled in

however we still have Subtitle Pending so thats cool!
>>
>>50134560
I'm really hoping he loses a bunch of patrons over time since most people were probably expecting heroic knight and cute princesses not "all your girls get raped you helpless loser" type shit.

Anyway yeah, Subtitle Pending is still good.
>>
File: 1461149074212.png (3KB, 206x237px) Image search: [Google]
1461149074212.png
3KB, 206x237px
I've tried Subtitle Pending but i got so many troubles with the launcher, who downloaded the stuff and then the game itself wouldn't even start. And i've followed any right step....

Then when i finally managed to start a game (don't ask how) it was.. well frustrating since

First: after the tutorial, the game crashed.

Second: i had a lot of troubles with moving the Knight from a point to another on the map because even doing what the tutorial say, nothing happend,

Third: when finally reaching the ice fileds, all the combat was:

You attack: Miss
Companion Attack: Miss
Enemy 1 Attack: Miss
Enemy 2 Attack: Hit for few damages
Enemy 3 Attack: Critical Hit -> deals 0 damage (wtf)
Repeat to step 1 untill you kill somehow the enemy, while half dead.

I hope they will fix all that shit :V

>Tower Girls game maker is upset nobody wants monsters raping your princesses so he's changing how his polls work
You mean for Towergirls Conquest? Towerfag does not seems upset to me :/
But maybe i am unaware of things, since i'm focused on the rules XD
>>
>>50070731
Beatrix pls
>>
>>50135355
That's the vagaries of playing alphas.
>>
>>50135420

I know.. that's why i used all my patience to try and try and try untill i finally managed to do something but...

Well, back to work!

Since now i have to write 3 different pdf, i'll finish the Core Rules first so you guys can read them and tell me what you think about.

Then the rest.
>>
>>50133889
Am I the only one who wants to see Drake lecturing the Princesses she's captured about the differences between Dragons and dragonkin while Ser Knight hides behind a rock while waiting for an opportunity to slip by her?
>>
>>50137221
Yeah, that sounds good.

With a slideslow presentation and everything.
>>
File: 1426397301872.png (31KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1426397301872.png
31KB, 184x184px
>>
File: 1428753184056.png (65KB, 357x277px)
1428753184056.png
65KB, 357x277px
>tfw your half-made build is ludicrously out of date now.
>>
>>50141647
And there's still more charts to go.
>>
I know, maybe when we catch up with gen 4 i'll try again.

Where we at btw?
>>
>>50141709
Expansion 3, meaning we've looped around and are about to make a second gen 4.
>>
>>50141744
thank fuck.
>>
>>50141744
Does anyone have the list of gen 4.5 princesses? I saw a big chart with lots of them on in sets.
>>
File: future gens.jpg (2MB, 5488x3376px)
future gens.jpg
2MB, 5488x3376px
>>50141944
many of the images are outdated but here is the list for gens 4 and 5
>>
>>50142057
god damn i hate lioness' face thingy so much
>>
>>50142072
Not a finalized design either way, so worry about it when we get to her.
>>
>>50142096
horrah
>>
So anon, watcha workin' on? And why ain't it a Knight?
>>
File: Sad_Skelli.jpg (124KB, 500x500px)
Sad_Skelli.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
Core Rules v.0.4 almost done and will be uploaded today i hope.

Still, i have to figure the mechanics of the "You saved the princess, now what" Phase

I mean, after you actually save on, you obtain a minimum amount of coins (ie: 2d6) plus an additional d6 per Wealth point she have.

So basically a 4 wealth princess grants you 2d6+4d6 coins when you save her

The mechanics i still have to write down are about learning new skills.

I was thinking that after the rescue, there is a phase where you can do 1 thing before going to the next tower, after you sell the additional stuff you've found during the Floor exploration:

Such as visit an already saved princess (to do what you all want to do)

or

Go find a Master who can teach you an additional Skill/Perk for... a money cost i guess?

Or maybe you have to roll a certain number to find a master, based on the last princesses you saved Power +d6

ie: Huntress Master can teach you a certain Skill but she have a difficulty score of 6 to be convinced to train you

Also, maybe you can then hire a courtier who can do some stuff for you while you are saving princesses, like going to the market to find an item/looking for a Master who will train you /etc

All suggestions are welcome
>>
>>50128605
>>50131199
>>50131199
Sounds good to me. Just wanted to make sure that all of you were all right.
Also Phi, positing ideas isn't any problem if you ask me. If anything, considering that Gen3 Expac (aka Activist Package aka something else when I find a better name) is almost done, and that we need to prepare for the later expacs as well as the potential Planeswalker and Cameo gen's, your princess suggestions are quite apropo.
>>50128915
Don't worry Velgarn, arguments are inevitable on /tg/. Feel no shame for there is no blame, all of that fortune cookie philosophism stuff.
>>50131473
>>50131616
Maybe you guys should ask Stun. Wasn't he the one with Spreadsheet Princess last time?
>>
File: Frog Princess.png (411KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Princess.png
411KB, 800x1000px
>>
>>50146417
Enjoy your time off tg, tell us how the sun looks outside
>>
Allright lads, here's the Core Rules v.0.4

Give it a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks for all the suggestions, but if you have more, feel free to tell!

Note:

Warehouse room have no Table since i have to write down all the equipment, but for the rest, there is EVERYTHING you need to know.

I guess.

Well, it's the 0.4 for nothig

I've tried to mantain a certain dose of humor plus things typical of /tg/, have fun.
>>
>>
File: Suzy.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Suzy.png
5KB, 434x461px
is it just me or have images been harder to open on 4chan lately?

also, for those who aint about witch princess, I give you best witch girl Sucy Mana

Yet another 10/10 from Eversor
>>
>>50150701
4chan is being subject to DDoS today in protest to Hiro's recent antics (most notably introduction of more aggressive adds, attempts to block off 3rd party archives and some talk about potential removal of /pol/). There was thread on /g/ but it got pruned.
>>
>>50150750
>attempts to block off 3rd party archives

He's not allowed to do this.
>>
>>50148356
I don't really see a problem over when I read it before.
>>
>>50150701
>>50150750
It's also worth noting that a second, slower image server was added lately. If you open enough images, you'll notice that some have a different address than normal.
>>
File: 1476079706374.png (3KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
1476079706374.png
3KB, 184x172px
So the v.04 it's okay?

How about the traps, special rooms, ans all DA RULES?

I would like to know the opinion of someone who read it from page 1 to 20 XD

(meanwhile i'm writing some stuff for character creation. mostly some perks + skills + spells)

Still: any suggestion about how to learn skills?

For now the basic idea is:

After you save a princess, you can go to a certain master -> you learn the perk/skill

And that's it.

Also rules to what do after you save a Princess, mostly to match rule 5. of the Gen 1 chart
>>
>>50151431
I'm curious, do you not know how to quote?
>>
I wonder if a higher tiered Princess chart would be viable to make.

Something like Trade in two saved Princesses to rescue a Princess from this chart. Newly rescued Princess is able to keep one part of previous two Princess' chart.
>>
>>50151477
I do, still i have to get used to.

I mostly read /tg/ than reply on. Only recently i've came here so i'm still settling here.
>>
>>50151665
When we can fuse and fine-tune princesses to our liking, I think something like that would be unnecessary. However, I still like that idea of an optional gen where you need to do certain challenges to unlock the ability to save a princess. Like Dragon Queen and Tower Princess, but an entire gen of that. Then maybe that Cyber Dragon Princess can finally have a home
>>
File: Orphan Princess_Sadness Hat.png (38KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan Princess_Sadness Hat.png
38KB, 500x1000px
>>
>>50148356
I personally think that a Princess's Power stat should be a reflection of her rather than as a means to barter for a separate Companion. I had an idea that went something like:

- Princesses have a set of stats like Knights
- Princesses start with a number of Stat Points relevant to their Power (8, 9, and 10 for 0, 1, and 2 Power respectively; +2 Points per Power above 2; stat cap 3; stat caps increase to 4 at 3 Power and 5 at 5 Power)
- Princesses start with 1+Power Basic Perks
- Princesses start with 1 Basic Skill for every 2 Power

It's a bit more crunch, but sometimes the idea of adventuring with a Princess is enticing.
>>
>>50151844
Rewards page sounds cool, but do we have enough awesome designs to match Dragon Queen and Tower Princess 18 more times?
>>
What is the most over represented and under represented fetishes in Towergirls?
>>
>>50154888
Over represented: Pregnancy
Under Represented: REDACTED
>>
>>50154888
Over would have to be Anal
Under? If you include unused ones that would be lipples
>>
So, does Drake have stats yet? What's her deal?
>>
>>50154914
I expected Pregnancy

>>50154950
Not that one though, how many have Anal?
Lipples are weird but just intriguing enough that they would probably work as a power somewhere. Any proposed idea for them yet?
>>
>>50154325
Well, they don't necessarily have to be as grand as DQ and TP are. Think more along the lines of when Twilight Elf Princess was on the rewards list, you got her by saving four elf princesses. Now apply similar requirements to a whole gen.
Save (or don't) X Princess(s), Save X amount of princesses of Y race, Worship (or renounce) X idol(s), Possess X item(s), Save X companion(s), ect.
>>
>>50153877

You mean the point about Princesses during combat?

If you mean that, i gave them those stats to represents the fact that you actually have to save them so they are quite weak, especially youg/small princesses.

2 is a generic average stat (5+) but most basic enemies have a 2 in many statistics.

I gave them 0 attack because they aren't supposed to fight except for those related to combat and so on.

But giving the opportunity to make them adventurers itself it could be arranged, why not.

Power represents a Princess military influence, if i remember right, so i used it to represent the fact that a Powerful princess will be able to have access to better masters and companions for his knight.

For example Dwarf princess have the Power Stats maxed out, so she will gran many benefits to the knight, while Harpy have 0 since harpies live somewhere else on the mountaisn and have 0 access to civilization.

For me all princesses sould start with a similar set of stats and then you can increase them by training them, still, tower exploration is quite dangerous, so sending your princess inside one could kill her.

However, the stats they have are quite average. A Classic Knight statrs with almost all stats at 2, except for libido that is a 1, +1 to a single stat, so, if you hypotetically bring a proncess as your companion, she is similar to you knight, except she have 0 skills/perks and 0 attack.

The rules i'm writing are mostly based on a base set of stats and then a lots of bonus/penalties and so on, to mantain the rules quite simple.
>>
>>50155051
>Any proposed idea for them yet?
I was thinking as an unlock ability or something from a Hoard Item for the GenIV expansion.

Or perhaps instead, the lust item for the Changeling Princess let's you swap a person's body part for any other type of bodypart. Call it Chameleon Cream or something
>>
>>50155076
I forgot, but we have that four elemental combined Princess and Primeval Princess as well. so 16 more.
>>
>>50154888
As a Kink/Dislike or in general? In regards to Kinks/Dislikes, bondage and binding appear on about seven different cards, the most frequent I've seen when it comes to specific acts, with anything dealing with subbing coming in a close second with six cards. The most frequently recurring Kink is roleplay at 5, followed by cuddling and various wordings on bukkake at 4 each, and the most frequent Dislikes are, again, bondage/binding (5 count) and Missionary (4 count).
>>
>>50155168
Funny how bondage is both top of the list and bottom
>>
>>50155159
That gives me an idea.
>Virgo's Jar of Lips
>Bounty - Take out a pair of lips and these perfect puckers can be attached to anything
>Horror - With the Jar in hand, you can steal any person's lips and store them within
>Lust Bonus - Save Any Princess without lips - Get both effects
>>
File: 1462555751460.jpg (1MB, 900x1748px)
1462555751460.jpg
1MB, 900x1748px
>>50151844
>>50154325
>>50155076
>Crow Noises.mp4
Crow Merchant Side-Gen when?
>>
>>50155220
Wait, which princesses don't have lips? What counts as no lips?
>>
>>50155095
Power's one of those things that I don't think was fully clarified when it was put together. I just ended up assuming it had more to do with the Princesses themselves when I noticed those without major military forces still having rather high scores (Ogre, Wyvern, and Dragon III all come to mind), but there are plenty where I can see it the other way around. In any case, I just wanted to get the idea out there and see what you thought about it.
>>
>>50154888
I feel like the most underrepresented would be weight gainthere are a few chubby princesses I know, but I don't think there is one that actually goes towards weight gain. There is Angel who has a huge appetite, but it isn't expanded upon, and isn't Fudge just foodplay or something?

Overrepresented would likely be breeding or giant breasts
>>
>>50155239
Whenever we find ourselves with all the art for it.
>>
>>50155261
Muzzles and maws.
Like Kobold and Dragon.
Or Skeleton/Sword Princess for another example.
>>
File: colugo-YMChan.jpg (26KB, 290x435px) Image search: [Google]
colugo-YMChan.jpg
26KB, 290x435px
>>50155328
>the you wish you could help with Towergirls, but can't because you suck at art
>>
>>50155239
>Harpy + Merchant I or II
Boom
>>
>>50155316
Mimic Princess is all about that, but she just starts off really thin and flat so people don't notice.

>>50155220
I dont think that is going to get your lipples idea going. I think the effect needs to specifically spell out lipples or people are going to get the wrong idea and get turned off from an already borderline fetish.
>>
>>50155377
Really? I had just figured vore was her theme, it's a shame then there isn't much art to depict that then. she was already by favorite besides knight, this just makes her better
>>
>>50155316
Angel, Lillend, and Kitchen Prin-Courtier.
>>
>>50155282

for me it's okay to have also the possibility to make a princess a Companion, if you want to, but i also needed a use for all the princess stats, that's why i thought Power could be used to find masters/companions/trainers and Wealth to find items, it actually makes sense.

Also, keep in mind that you can visit a princess after you rescue her, if she isn't with you with at least a Love stat of 1.
Example: lets say you save a Power 5 princess, then you let her return home. You still have access to powerful masters even if you keep a Power 0 princess with you.

With stats we must be very careful, since they should reflect the princess nature. it would make less sense to a princess with high power but not supposed to be a combatant. For example Human princess have a power of 3 but she is the classic human princess with 0 knowledge of combat etc etc.

Knight Princess should be trained into combat and shit and she only have Power 2.... that would mean she will be very weak while she should be actually stronger XD
>>
>>50155418
Except for kitchen courtier it seems as if it isn't very clear, or at least they never seem to be associated with it, but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>50155481
Kitchen Princess got repurposed into what she is now.
Her shtick is still "I'm a fatty and I like to eat and be cute about it."
Just as LK intended.
>>
>>50155365
I suck at art, but I proof read sometimes

I try to trick myself into thinking I'm important to the system
>>
Am I the only one with Human Princess as their favourite?

I'm sad she never gets any art because she's the 'vanilla' choice. I just love adorably soft girls
>>
The Unreputent March of Princesses.
>>50155912
>>
>>50155160
>16 more
I'm gonna see if I can come up with a few, then.
>>
Whoops. Time to Migrate.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.