[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could an appropriate non-lewd holy relic of a deity of harvest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hornofplenty250[1].jpg (84KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
hornofplenty250[1].jpg
84KB, 250x269px
What could an appropriate non-lewd holy relic of a deity of harvest and reproduction be? I need ideas.
>>
>>50063768
You posted it, cornucopia.
Farming tools, child/livestock rearing paraphernalia
>>
Some kind of everlasting flower or fruit might be a good bet. Maybe even something as simple as a box of seeds.
>>
>>50063806

>implying the cornucopia isn't lewd as fuck

Do you not get the symbology?
>>
a broken condom
>>
>>50063768
Scythe, hoe, plow, items with relevant alchemical, celcic, or other relevant symbols to life, blood, ect inscribed, onaholes, millstone, midwifery implements, tableware, bucket, and a branch.
>>
File: 1461912159197.png (1MB, 2200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1461912159197.png
1MB, 2200x2000px
>>50063856
If you're going to look at that way you're going to have a pretty hard time finding anything harvest or reproduction related that isn't lewd. Everything is going to relate back to plant sex, animal sex, or people sex.
>>
>>50063856
>>50063901
OP here. Its okay if it symbologically points back to sex (as they're the god of reproduction as well), but not in a way that's ERP-lewd. Like, maybe an artifact that increases the virility of all living beings in a given area, and/or speeds up the gestation of living beings?
>>
>>50063901

It's not like it's something you have to look for very hard. The Horn of Plenty is. mythologically speaking, the birth canal of the earth mother, from which all life springs.
>>
>>50063768
A chalice that for all intents and purposes is perfectly normal, so that people can think into it far too deeply.
>>
>>50063925
I dunno about speeding up gestation, since in my opinion a deity of reproduction would be all about natural and healthy growth. Shorter terms just sound off to me, even if there's a divine gift of the young being the same as the optimum term.

I'd imagine something that reduces/eliminates complications in birth, or increases survival rates. Something that makes the human birth process not such a horrifying mess, or prevents there being a runt in a litter that the mother is obligated to shun. Could also passively make plants grow stronger and resistant to disease, allowing more seeds to take root.
>>
>>50063925
You can just say fertility statue.
>>
A cup that runneths o'er
>>
A magic box of BEES.
They don't sting anyone if not really damn provoked, they just find the nearest bunch of flowers and pollinate the hell outta them.
>>
>>50063768
>What could an appropriate non-lewd holy relic of a deity of harvest and reproduction be? I need ideas.

UHHhhhmmmnnnn, sure, okay, lemme think.

-A nose ring that when worn allows you to communicate with any domesticated animal/livestock: dogs, cows, pigs, turkeys, chickens, etc.

-A bronze wrist band in the shape of a uterus; anyone who wears it overnight wakes up to have any genital mutilation healed. Cures both male and female circumcision of any kind, but will also force piercings out.

-A small vase decorated with a mural of several mothers of varying humanoid species: produces 4 liters of breast milk from the users own species each morning. The milk never goes bad, is delicious, & very nourishing.

-An earring that when worn allows you to understand the voices of plants. Plants cannot speak, but they can express their emotional status and give information about their surroundings.

-A ring that when worn allows the user to vaguely understand the lineage of anyone they see or otherwise come into contact with. The ring works best when identifying people related to you.

-A green, bronze, coiled anklet that when worn on the ankle makes all plant-based creatures docile/non-hostile to the wearer. This anklet will also make intelligent (dryads, nymphs, alraune, etc) plant-based creatures sympathetic or friendly towards the wearer.

Alright, that's all I got.
>>
>>50063768
An egg carved from willow wood, covered in runes?
>>
>>50063768
A small bundle of wheat stalks.
>>
Harvest and reproduction(all?)
I would say... a holy sustaining fungus. Tastes good enough to eat forever and is just as good for snacking.
Fungi are often thought of as inactive plants, but they're actually closer to animals despite fungi's chitinous plant-like cell walls. Fungi are vitamin, mineral, and protein rich, filling all nutritional needs while walking a line between plants and animals.

Also, fungi use all forms of reproduction, sexual and asexual, and plant seeding techniques.

This is why fungus is the best suited artifact:it covers all the bases as food and all forms of reproduction.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.