[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a lich in one of my games. How do I do it? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1461479026046.jpg (123KB, 579x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1461479026046.jpg
123KB, 579x1100px
I want to become a lich in one of my games. How do I do it? What's the process to becoming a lich?
>>
File: Deus Vault.jpg (132KB, 669x950px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vault.jpg
132KB, 669x950px
>>50062150
>My PC wants to be a litch
Tackiest PC motivation, used in like every single fucking game. Almost as bad as/typically used by the same PC as the "misunderstood necromancer who wants to bring [loved one] back to life."
>>
>>50062150
Jump off a bridge is step 1
>>
Depends on the setting, game, character, GM interpretation, if there are any supplementary rules used. As is, that's a completely fucking useless question because liches don't exist hey
>>
>>50062150
at least give us a system, anon, if nothing else.
>>
>>50062174
Oh it's not my motivation. I'm chaotic neutral
>>
>>50062231
Don't tell me you've decided that having an alignment means you don't need to have a personality or goals or anything like that.
>>
>>50062231
Consider jumping on one of those fences with spikey tops.
>>
>>50062226
5e
>>
It can be a decades long tedious process of soul shriving malevolence. Or it can be drink a potion and bam you're done.

On second thought, let's not go to D&D. 'Tis a silly place.
>>
>>50062247
My character is a ghost bard travelling with a crew of pirates. Yhe party is currently on the hunt for a ghost ship. PC has had numerous ties with souls trapped in gems by the BBEG and the souls have told of immeasurable power, also implying that the BBEG is a lich with a hold on numerous peoples' souls. PC is now curious of this power.
>>
>>50062231
You'll be Chaotic Evil by the halfway point.
You need to perform the Ceremony of Endless Night.
Your chances of survival on your own are slim. Best to summon the Demon Prince of the Undead, Orcus, and petition his aid. He'll tell you how many baby skulls you need to collect and the most ideal of nearby villages to harvest the populations of. You'll have to find some virgins to rape on your own, demons aren't so good at detecting that. It's more of a devil thing. And surely you already know where your dearest friend and ally is and have the equipment to carve their heart out, so that's not a problem.
>>
>>50062150
The process is different for each lich, but it ends in performing some horrible deed that drops your ass to CE.

I did it by gathering my followers into my temple (Leadership) and having my cohort bar the doors from the outside. Then I used cloud kill to murder them all. The GM agreed that murdering well over 100 people who loved, trusted and worshipped me was sufficient.

Also, you need 120k gold and craft wonderous item to make your phylactory.

>>50062174
My characters original goal was to achieve god hood, hence the 100+ cultists worshipping him. He figured that it was prayer that made gods and if he could get enough people believing in his god hood it would be true.

Then he died and didn't become a god. It was jarring for my character, to see his own beliefs proven wrong like that. Lichdom was a way to escape the mortal coil and perhaps give him the time to find another way to be a god.

He died fighting a millenia old lich, which is where he got the idea.
>>
>>50062150
>Be me, micropenis and microbrain
>Go onto le /tg/ like my cool redditourettes friendos told me
>It's epic... dare I say... for teh win? EFTW!!!
>Ask a very system and setting specific question
>Without saying either
zomg!! EMpic thread epic post xD
>>
File: lich2.jpg (21KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
lich2.jpg
21KB, 400x325px
>>50062174

Fuck you.
>>
>>50064101
kill all dead
>>
>>50063484
"fuck off" works without you sounding like a massive 'tard.
>>
>>50062150
Huh. So Connor became a lich.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.