[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ my DM is running a 3.5 game. The starting level is 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hammer of sol.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hammer of sol.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
Hey /tg/ my DM is running a 3.5 game. The starting level is 5 and you start with 10k GP.
I would like some help building a Sunbreaker Warpriest if possible. I visited the pathfinder thread and they were a bit unfamiliar with the Destiny.
Some ideas I have
+2 warhammer or light hammer, give it spell storing and some other feat
a belt that returns thrown weapons

Other than that I'm kind of at a loss and would like some help. Any ideas?
>>
bump anyone?
>>
As familiar as I am with Destiny, I only come to /tg/ for MTG. You could just explain the subclass to Pathfinder General, describing the abilities that you'd like to incorporate. Sunspots in particular could be pretty neat to try to make happen.
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>Hammer of Sol image
>Sunbreaker Warpriest
>the Destiny

Are you talking about a pathfinder session using Destiny's (the video game) lore and subclasses, or is this just a freak coincidence and the pic is unrelated?
>>
>>50061549
Cleric with a bunch of light and fire spells
>>
>>50062900
I'm talking about making a psudo sun breaker in pathfinder.
>>50062985
More warpriest then cleric
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.