[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the future of space, the space empire bans transhumanism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Monkey gif.gif (2MB, 295x291px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey gif.gif
2MB, 295x291px
In the future of space, the space empire bans transhumanism. The real reason for this is that it's hard to write things from a non-human perspective, but what are good in-universe reasons?
>>
The last AI/alien/civil war suborned many people through their implants and other changes that normal humans would not have as vulnerabilities.
>>
File: trannies explained.jpg (66KB, 1351x367px) Image search: [Google]
trannies explained.jpg
66KB, 1351x367px
I hope they ban transexuals too.
>>
>>50046711
There are communicable diseases that can be carried by X, Y, and B species, it's only harmful to Y and B, and species Z and D cannot carry or transmit it. Bioterrorist groups made of X species who are opposed to Bs would make themselves look like species Z or D with surgery and post-natal gene manipulation to avoid being checked for the disease.

Checking everyone for the diseases would be costly, ineffective, and would delay travel across planets by months or even years. Thus the simplest solution was to totally outlaw someone representing them as a species they were not, and DNA analysis of someone's species can be done as easily as a breathalyzer test in our time.
>>
>>50046711
>but what are good in-universe reasons?

The space Emperor got sick of whiny transhumanist faggots shitting up the place so purged them all.
>>
Someone saw the shit people could think of with eclipse phase and banned it before anyone got even close.
>>
>>50046711
Fear of being obsolete.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.