[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[simple mechanic] is sooooo boring waaaaah! What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 81wR7j-lnIL._SX425_.jpg (68KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
81wR7j-lnIL._SX425_.jpg
68KB, 425x425px
>[simple mechanic] is sooooo boring waaaaah!

What the fuck does this even mean? It's an empty, meaningless complaint and yet I hear it all the goddamn time whenever mechanics are brought up. Not every dice roll needs to set off fireworks and suck your dick. Roll it and move on, and don't try to fix shit that's not broken.
>>
>>50045809
the simpler a mechanic is the more work the GM/players have to do in terms of specifics, the other repercussions, what goes into the roll, how it plays out in fiction, that sort of thing. In some games there's a benefit to a more complex but evocative mechanic for certain things.

I'm not sure why I'm responding since I'd say there's about a 50/50 chance you're just looking to complain.
>>
Try not to remember you're breathing.
>>
>>50045809
who said this about what mechanic?
>>
>>50045809

>tic tac toe is sooooo boring waaaah!

What the fuck does this even mean? It's an empty, meaningless complaint and yet I hear it all the goddamn time whenever mechanics are brought up. Not every game needs to set off fireworks and suck your dick. Play it and move on, and don't try to fix shit that's not broken.
>>
>>50047082
>drawing an X is sooooo boring waaaah!

What the fuck does this even mean? It's an empty, meaningless complaint and yet I hear it all the goddamn time whenever mechanics are brought up. Not every mechanic needs to set off fireworks and suck your dick. Play it and move on, and don't try to fix shit that's not broken.

Fixed your false equivalency.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.