[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I open this thread again because some guy was working on something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cat.png (282KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
282KB, 540x304px
I open this thread again because some guy was working on something when the thread died. ITT we make a tabletop from the new google's halloween doodle (If you haven't, go play it right now!)
>>
Okay, so that game was damn fun. That said, I dunno how much you can really take from it for a tabletop game... maybe link to the old thread so we can see how far you got before?
>>
File: unnamed.gif (365KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
365KB, 350x197px
this is what I posted on the other thread:

You're all cute furries trying to free your magic school from a ghost invasion.

you start with 2d6 HP

cats get agility
cows get strenght
dogs get awareness
goats get stubborness

You start with one spell at random, plus a free one (0-summon dim light)

1-elemental summoning (choose an element, it can be anything)
2-exorcism (fucks ghosts)
3-revivify others (might work with things)
4-ward (protect a place or a person from a danger; if you suffer harm, sacrifice the ward instead )
5-minor illusion (can give near invisibility)
6-minor blessing (enhance temporarily a thing, say how, or give aid to an action)

you roll 1d6 for an action. On a 5-6 you succeed, on a 4 there is a cost or downside for success (you're attacked, you have to spend scrolls/reagents, etc).

roll +1d6 and take the best result if you have a trait that fits the situation.

roll +1d6 and take the best result whenever you have time and resources to prepare a spell, or carefully prepare an action. (pro tip: This might let you attempt spells you dont know, but you'll roll 1d6 only)

You go around the school looking for books and reagents to cast more magic; and sending ghosts back to their plane.

To attack, your dice results are summed, and compared to the ghost attack (1d6 usually). The difference is dealt in HP to the lowest roller. Ghosts have 1hp, or maybe more depending on their level.
>>
>>50043839
and there are some questions to help worldbuilding. They're made for asking the players before the game, but we can answer them now and gather more ideas.
>>
>>50043871
forgot the questions

Questions:
-Who is the big bad ghost behind all this? What does s/he want? might s/he have family ties with one of the PCs?
-Where did all the teachers go? maybe one of them knows something about it?
-Who is your most hated classmate and what part does s/he play on all this? Where is your class crush? Might the book you lent him/her have the clue that can help you solve this situation?

What's at the end of the corridor?
1.the kitchen
2.bathrooms
3.sleeping chambers
4.the greenhouse
5.the potions' classroom
6.the director's office (there is a confiscated objects' chest in here, locked)
7.the library (gargoyles ward the forbidden books section)
8.the observatory (also the room for the messenger pigeons)
9.the divination classroom
10.the great hall
11.the history classroom
12.the artificery classroom
13.the chamber of secrets!
14.the backyard
15.the infirmary
16.a teacher's chambers
17.manteinance room (pipes, water heater, calefaction system)
18.defence against the dark arts classroom
19.a forest (yeah, a forest. With a lake on it)
20.the gym class

I want to add something nice or evil to find in each room. Maybe making a table for treasures too, something like one use scrolls, reagents for spells, clues, potions, etc.
>>
something taken from one of my G+ contacts. Change the pumpkin minions for ghosts, and the clerics for wizards, and we can have a defined plot.

Good King Calabash rules the pumpkinheads with prudence and equanimity throughout the year, except for the night of Halloween, when he carves a visage of fiery depravity on his face and leads his people on a licentious rampage. Paladins and clerics are traditionally charged with bringing him to his senses by swapping his head with an uncut pumpkin; if they fail to do so before sunrise, the Pumpkin King and his mad subjects will remain off their gourd until the following year.
>>
bump for more feedback, have a happy halloween everyone!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.