[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Enough Slander! >Cult of the Dragon is a religion like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

>Enough Slander!

>Cult of the Dragon is a religion like any other, supporting chromatic dragons in their efforts to create a stable, sustainable hoard and tough but fair rulership over small patch of land. Cult of the Dragon is not some sort of "Ehvuul Boogahmaan" as zealots of Lathander, Torm, Tempus and other wannabes want to make you believe! Stop the rumors sown by Harpers and other meddlers! It's time to acknowledge Tiamat as equal among other gods and to stop the hate!

>Who's with me?
>>
>>50039282
Give up already, Fantasy Justice Warrior. You're not gonna make people believe evil cultists are good people...unless you take control of the universities and mage colleges first so that you can indoctrinate the next generation of fools.
>>
>>50039282
Counterproposal: Let us slay the malicious chromatic dragons and eradicate Tiamat's filthy cultists in a glorious crusade for peace and justice! Bahamut wills it!
>>
>>50041811

Bahamut is only angry Tiamat doesn't put out anymore.
>>
>>50039282
>>50041811
Why not just kill all dragons and their misguided followers, so that mortals can finally inherit the world ?
>>
File: IMG_1771.gif (1MB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.gif
1MB, 223x200px
>>50039282
You abandoned the Gods of Mortals, The Ones who sheltered and protected us for millennia.
The Ones who sheltered us, when the world treated us harshly.
The Ones who nurtured us, when we could not carry on.
The Ones who guided us, when we had lost our way.

The Ones who taught us the ways of the world:
How we must be nurturing, so as to help one another grow.
How we must be strong, so as to protect that which we love.
How we must be loyal, so as to present all threats against united front.
How we must be be adaptable, so as to not be worn away by the river of time.
And How we must be humble, so as to not Condemn ourselves by our own ambition.

You abandoned all of that, and turned your back on them, because you decided that you'ld rather take it up ass from a bunch of amoral murderous, arrogant, unfeeling lizards.

Kill yourself you stupid, gay-ass, traitorous heretical, piece of shit. I hope you die of internal bleeding the next time you decide to oblige your masters need for a cocksleeve you fucking faggot.
>>
File: Gold_Dragon.jpg (25KB, 300x506px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_Dragon.jpg
25KB, 300x506px
>>50041961
The metallic dragons are wise and powerful. They can be great guides to mortals and excellent allies inthe coming crusade against Tiamat's spawn.

Also my detect evil says they're alright.
>>
>>50039282
But the Cult of the Dragon creates the deathless Scaled Ones, dracoliches, which do not necessarily follow Tiamat. We revere the mad yet prophetic archmage Sammaster, not the petty god Tiamat. Who actually are you and why are you misrepresenting the Cult's goals? You're no Wearer of Purple I've ever met.
>>
>>50041878
Teebeeef, who could blame Her?
>>
File: dark sign.gif (643KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dark sign.gif
643KB, 500x281px
>>50041961
That won't end well.
Trust me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.