[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, look what Halloween brought us. https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Halloween.jpg (135KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween.jpg
135KB, 1600x1067px
Oh, look what Halloween brought us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8
>>
File: 1474416528821.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474416528821.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>50036687

...I wasn't prepared for this...
>>
That post credits scene though
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else notice the references to the Alfa Legion's "Upper Hive" games During the upper hive sequence? Along with purgatory being listed under the name of the hive world.
>>
was anyone else kind of spooked by the stuff that started at 8:29
>>
>>50039863
Does anyone know where I can get a full image of that badass "tyranid fleet that looks like a giant tyranid eats the galaxy" image? That's probably the only scary depiction of tyranids I've seen and I WANT it.
>>
>>50039882
It was drawn specifically for the video, apparently

And it's indeed batshit horrifying
>>
>>50036687
>hive world designated 24601

And I'm Javert!
>>
>>50036687
Props to whoever drew that Tyranids-as-an-Outer-God image. That moment was genuinely terrifying. The way it slowly pulled farther and farther out revealing the true scale of the Tyranids was really well done. Combined with the excellent sound and the whole thing was severely disturbing.

10/10 would get spooked by again. I want a copy of that Tyranid pic.
>>
Someone needs to ask for that pic.
>>
>>50040400
We never actually see the "bottom" of the Outer God. And indeed even at the end there are tendrils at the edge of the screen.

That may just be the tip of the full force.
>>
>>50041561
Now we just need to rotate it, make it monochrome and add a old projector filter to it.
>>
>>50041649
It's like "shit, that's big - oh - oh god - OH GOD"

See this is the kind of shit GW needs to emphasis if they want Tyranids to look scarier than Chaos. Instead we get Pyrovores.
>>
>>50041649
It's almost as if you can see it's jaws slowly closeing. God damnit.
>>
File: Genestealer Keks.png (568KB, 747x540px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer Keks.png
568KB, 747x540px
>>50036687

so the ordo xenos representative has become the kaldor draigo of genestealers?

its amazing what fenrisian ale can acomplish
>>
>>50043118
>not cake stealers
missed oppurtunity
>>
>>50039440
KARMAKASTATARIKARI
>>
>>50041649
Why would something that big bother invading a galaxy and not just envelope it entirely?

Also consider the angle at which it is approaching. Simply insane amounts of energy would be required.
>>
>>50044030
You're 100% right, but it still looks awesome and terrifying.
>>
>>50044030
thats the thing behemoth kraken leviathan theyre not scouts and vangaurds theyre the jaws and tongue of the beast thats exactly what its doing
>>
>>50041649
And to think that THAT might be RUNNING AWAY from something
>>
>>50041649
This doesn't really make much sense because hive fleets are yknow, hive fleets and not a big monster.
>>
>>50045496
It's fucking metaphorical, man.

That is not meant to be a literal representation of the Tyranids.

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
Whoever wrote the dialogue for this should go to community collage and retake GCSE English.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.