[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Of course I back stabbed the party, I'm evil!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Disyiggasrs.gif (704KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Disyiggasrs.gif
704KB, 500x375px
>"Of course I back stabbed the party, I'm evil!"

How many times have you had to deal with the stupid evil players? Those assholes who will actively fuck over the party, because LOLEVIL?

From the crafty to the psychotic, I've always given my evil characters a reason to work with the party, and never fuck them over. Even with the BASTION OF GOOOOD sticking their nose in my business when I politely ask them not to.

Is it wrong to think that an evil person could just have friends? Not a pawn, a puppet, a thrall, but an actual friend? Someone they like traveling with, fighting with, and helping without some alternative motive to it?

Mind you, they are still evil, and outside of this small circle of friends they are just as vicious as you'd expect of an EVIL person.
>>
>>50009752
Never. I can get a judge of someone within seconds of meeting them and it's always accurate.
>>
>>50009752
>How many times have you had to deal with the stupid evil players?

Once. His character tried to stab up party members in their sleep over some slight, and when it didn't work, his character ran off into the night and he made a new one. When that one turned on the party and the people they were supposed to be protecting, he got kicked out of the group and that was that.
>>
File: AphroditeA.jpg (18KB, 317x352px) Image search: [Google]
AphroditeA.jpg
18KB, 317x352px
>>50009752
Really? For me it's the players who insist their characters are unconditionally good and champions of justice that have the most murder hobo characters that screw everybody over.
I'm going to give you an example from the last campaign I DMed and the one that convinced me to never allow alignments in my games again.

Our neutral evil bard was the most trust worthy, most helpful, and nicest person in the party. She also avoided killing people as much as possible and risked her life multiple times to save her fellow party members. Granted, she relied heavily on mind control spells and her motivations were fame and money, so her player insisted she was evil.

Meanwhile, the lawful good cleric destroyed that party's sailing ship, stole money from children, burned down a village, and bet the souls of the entire rest of the party along with that of his own grandmother to a demon in a gambling game.
>>
>>50010418
>Meanwhile, the lawful good cleric destroyed that party's sailing ship, stole money from children, burned down a village, and bet the souls of the entire rest of the party along with that of his own grandmother to a demon in a gambling game.

Tell your cleric that he picked the wrong JoJo to emulate.
>>
>>50010453
Yeah, wasn't quiet Jotaro. He lost. The last session was the rest of the party escaping from hell and killing the cleric.
>>
>>50010467
Are you sure he wasn't trying to be Josuke?
>stole money from children
>>
I almost had it happen in one game. I saw almost because, while I was in a game where one PC tried to betray the party, he did so because the PC was an idiot. BBEG gave a big speech about how the current system was corrupt (a slight exaggeration) and how it should be burned down. We were all tempted, but the fact that the BBEG wouldn't say anything about what he planed to do after burning everything, even when one PC asked about it, is the reason that the rest of the party decided to oppose the BBEG.

When the confrontation happened, the traitor PC had been loaned a small army by the BBEG to deal with us. Traitor PC decided to bunch them up in one spot with him at the center. Then he made them hold their fire to give us a chance to surrender. They all died to one shot of a big fucking rocket launcher that the traitor PC had helped the party pay for.
>>
Yup. Once. Her character ended up with a condition matching hers.
>>
>>50009752
I do just the same, evil character without doing a pain in the ass. The GM has kind of a hard time with it because he love heroes and there is none in our party, but he play along and it's a good game anyway.
>>
I don't play RPGs because they're for faggots, but to me an evil character always seemed like a character who has a plan that leads to something evil as opposed to someone who's actually just an asshole.
>>
File: Sip2.jpg (54KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
Sip2.jpg
54KB, 258x258px
We have no one evil in the party, but one member is pretty consistently a huge asshole to everyone and starts shit incessantly. Assuming he doesn't piss off the wrong NPC and get killed, I'm guessing the party will eventually kill or abandon him.
>>
>>50010612
Both are possible. Being an asshole comes easy to a dickhead though, that's why there aren't many plotting evil dudes
>>
>>50009752
> Get backstabbed in first session by local munchkin
> But I'm eeevil! It's in my character!
>>
>>50010612
Lawful evil is basically an evil organization.

Chaotic evil is the realm of brigands and demons.
>>
>>50009752
>WILDCARD BITCHES
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.