[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 49

File: 40.jpg (46KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
46KB, 312x445px
Steal Yo Shit edition

Old: >>49999041

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://www.magiccards.info
>>
Gimme some of that Saskia tech you guys have been brewing.
>>
File: 35170.full.jpg (54KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
35170.full.jpg
54KB, 200x283px
how come i never see pic related being played?

do i like bad cards?
>>
Third for:
Virtual card advantage is strictly worse than card advantage.
>>
>tfw trying to find ways around the exile clause on Magus of the Will
Only thing I got is Riftsweeper and Pull from Eternity. Otherwise I got nothin'. Definitely putting him in Sedris though
>>
>>50002945
Token copies.
>>
>>50002897
Step one: take Saskia
Step two: take 99 random cards
Step three: throw them out the window
Step four: build a good deck instead
>>
>>50002912
Because token decks can make tokens more easily than that. It's a possible inclusion in Rhys, but he already has phenomenonal token generation
>>
>>50002912
9 mana mostly
For 9 mana I can have a praetor and another thing.
>>
>>50002963
>hating on Saskia
Are you one of those people who hates precon commanders until someone breaks one?
>>
>>50002963
How bad at magic do you have to be to think Saskia is bad...
>>
>>50002897
My dream with Saskia is to give her double strike, equip her with an Inquisitor's Flail, and have a Furnace of Rath out.
>>
>>50002945
Followed Footsteps on Magus. Slow but it works.
>>
File: Doomsday_6E.jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday_6E.jpg
64KB, 312x445px
I ordered Yidris deck and can't really decide what to do with it. Hermit druid, Storm or/and Doomsday maybe. Any opinions? Pic related kinda.
>>
>>50003508
Storm.
Cascading through your deck with Palinchron + Heartbeat of Spring is a lot more fun than playing doomsday.
>>
>>50002963
I'll never stop being amazed what scrubs /edh/ is. Saskia group slug is absolutely viable.
>>
>>50003009
No, i'm one of those guys who think four colour commanders we're a terrible idea.

>>50003016
I'm sorry if my spikeness bothers you.
>>
Seeing ghave and reyhan, i can't not build it.

i did buy 3 burgeoning to put into decks, too good not to pass up
>>
>>50003737
I agree that 4C was a shit idea.

but Saskia is one that actually looks fine. maybe her and Atraxa for Superfriend times.
>>
Friendly reminder that Saskia does crazy damage with a doubler on the field because her ability is triggered. Ball lightning tribal finally has its commander.
>>
>>50002897
I don't know that she requires any "tech". Just the usual token vomit + mass buffs (Shared Animosity, Cathars' Crusade, True Conviction, Aura Shards, bla bla bla) will be extremely dangerous.

Add in some ramp and a Sunforger toolbox (Naya Charm and Tears of Rage to win the game) and Bob's your uncle.
>>
Why do we have two threads?

>>50003764
2/2 tribal with Jamuraa and two damage doublers. Every bear is lethal.
>>
If you had the choose to play Time Stretch OR Expropriate....which would you choose?

I only have room for one in my deck, both have their pros and cons, so Im leaving the decision to /edhg/
>>
>>50003788
Jamuraa is a continent on Dominaria, anon.
>>
>>50003508
Better for storm is Breya
>>
>>50003547
Well, I like Doomsday. I think I want to include it either way. I'm just wondering, if there's any other reason to play Lab Man. I'm also wondering that how many rituals should I run and other such things.
Still, I'm not entirely convinced with mana flares, I don't want my opponent's to benefit from my things.
Anyway, I care about power in this case, I want to build a deck that can win games in a strong meta.
>>
>>50003804
I disagree, she's more permanent based combo general. Yidris seems to be much more flexible.
>>
>>50003802
Weatherlight Daddy obviously, fuck if I remember generic fantasy name.
>>
>>50003848
>Sidar Kondo
More like generic Star Wars name.
>>
>>50003799
Expropriate. It's more fun.
>>
>>50002963
>>50003009
>>50003727
Technically he is right, compared to something like 5c hermit druid or storm combo all these precon commanders are pretty weak.

That being said, every commander product is pretty weak compared to that shit, so why post? Is there some imaginary point that you think is OK to play at, and everyone that plays above that level is a competitive spike that doesn't belong in the format, and everyone that plays below that level is a scrub that needs to get good? Who decided on this point? Would it have made you happy if they made a commander that really was stronger than the strongest decks in the format, maybe something with "at the beginning of your upkeep if ~ is in your command zone, you win the game"

If it wouldn't, whats the "correct" power level of the format according to you, and why do you get to decide it?
>>
how good/bad is gonetee?
>>
>>50004088
mediocre

endrek uses black ramp better and half the time you steal total garbage

too few flicker effects in monoB anyway

cloudstone curio is a must, obviously
>>
>>50004088
generic black guy, not interesting
not bad
>>
>>50004088
Very bad.
>>
Anyone have suggestions for cards or themes for this deck?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/golddec/

I'm trying to make it fun but not awful like my all Guildmages list.
>>
>>50004088
He won't hold up in a real competitive meta, but he's playable. Obviously taking stuff from other decks means you won't always get useful stuff, but he's really easy to use over and over since the stuff he exiles can be cast even when he's removed.

>>50004131
Conjurer's Closet and Cloudstone Curio are alright, but given you're in black, it's easiest to just sac and recur/reanimate him. Don't forget Panharmonicon and Strionic Resonator too.
>>
>>50004131
Tawnos's Coffin is stupid good with him
>>
Full Decklists have been revealed.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/commander-2016-edition-decklists-2016-10-28
>>
File: 1470100560128.png (141KB, 278x357px) Image search: [Google]
1470100560128.png
141KB, 278x357px
>>50004289
>>
So, been playtesting atraxa deck a bit on tappedout, it's been a lot of fun. Best moment so far was a T7 allkill with 6 creatures with all at least 5 +1/+1 counters on it, then using a Kalonian Hydra/Mirrorweave combo to wipe everyone's board and get 6 triggers of counter doubling.

Of course, ideal circumstances etc, but still, t7 is pretty early.

Also, Reyhan and Ghave interact nicely if you have anything that increases the amount of +1/+1's placed on something. Reyhan's ability allows you to get 2 +1/+1's extra for 3 mana instead of a single +1/+1 for 2 mana.
>>
So, what are people brewing from this set?

>Saskia
Human tribal token horde, Sunforger secondary, wins through Overrun effects or Angel of Glory's Rise infinite combos

>Sidar Kondo and Silas Renn
Double striking ninjas; small creatures with "when this creature deals combos damage" triggers given double strike; Cephalid Constable, blue Daxos, Trygon Predator, etc.

>Atraxa
Voltron. Put swords on her and swing. Slight preference for equipment that create counters, like Jitte, colour rings, etc.
>>
>>50004332
>So, been playtesting atraxa deck a bit

I meant the default out-of-the-box one.
>>
Alright /edhg/

Ive retooled my Niv-Mizzet Spellslinger deck a good amount by removing any unneeded pieces that didnt live up to expectations and cleaning up the manabase and artifact package.

I still have room for 1 card.

The point of this deck is a semi-competitive Spellslinger Deck with Niv-Mizzet at the helm because I like his ability, lore, and everything else. Im also a big Izzet fan thanks to Ravnica.

What FUN card should take up the last slot? It could be anything from a weird interaction, or maybe something just goofy/janky, or maybe even just a card powerful enough that it has to be included. The exception is no infinite combo pieces (Curiosity, Mind over Matter, etc).

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/prodigy-of-the-firemind/
>>
>>50004350
Yeah, she looks pretty good straight out of the box. LCS is thinking of doing a commander league with the decks with each week allowing a small amount of changes to the deck. Gonna at least throw in Mazirek and Bloodspore thrinax for when we can do the changes
>>
>>50004339
Just brewing counter synergy Atraxa. Fuck the money I would need for superfriends so just gonna do easy stuff like +1/-1 counters, lands with counters, etc.
>>
>>50004411
List looks pretty good. If you don't want to run Curiosity (and I highly recommend you do. Sometimes you need to end the freaking game.) I'd suggest any wheel of your choice. Wheel of Fortune, windfall, etc.

Or Volcanic Offering. That little bastard does some work.
>>
Post yfw gay kings drops turn 1 burgeoning into turn three consecrated sphincter.
>>
>>50004506
Burgeoning is so dumb. I fear a turn one Burgeoning much more than a Turn 1
Sol Ring.
>>
>>50004633
Burgeoning is one of those cards I really want banned, because seeing those Turn 1 in Sevala Decks, Maelstrom Wanderer Decks, Omnath Decks, and Leovold Decks makes me flip shit.
>>
>>50004453
Was looking around for cards similar to tuskguard captain, giving everything with a +1/+1 a keyword, and I think Ainok Bond-Kin for first strike and Mer-Ek Nightblade for deathtouch might be interesting too.
And I'm definitely throwing out Languish and Necroplasm. Probably also Thrummingbird.

Also fun is to turn all of your creatures (all with a healthy dose of +1/+1 counters) into master biomancer before dropping down a few smaller creatures. Or say... your commander. Instant 40/40's
>>
>>50004633
Turn one burgeoning, turn 2 land tax, turn 3 scoop.
>>
>>50004633
>>50004650
>all these red players complaining
Just don't play any lands and he can't benefit from it. Learn some counterplay you troglodytes
>>
>>50004664
For bondkin, I'd just replace it with archetype of courage
>>
>>50004506
burgeoning doesn't synergize with his endstep ability though
>>50004671
how exactly to you expect land tax to trigger when you have more land out than your opponents?
>>
>>50004709
Burgeoning synergizes with any form of card draw.
>>
>>50004088
I'd sooner use him in 60 card.
>>
>>50004633
Burgeoning runs you out of gas so fast though. If you open a 3 lander with Burgeoning you've effectively taken a mull to 5 with a colored Sol Ring. Part of why Sol Ring is so good is that it's so much acceleration for so little all in one card

Burgeoning is strong, but comparing it to Sol Ring is a little overboard
>>
>two weeks ago start a card order for a deck i want to build
>about to submit card order
>suddenly notice c16 spoilers are coming up soon
>"i'll wait to see what's in those deck before i sink money into new cards"
>delete card order
>c16 decklists are up a week later
>literally every card i was going to order is in the decks
>in shock at how good the decklists are
>end up ordering all 5 decks instead

True story.
>>
>>50004506
You can do this in any UGx deck if you want though.
>>
>>50004743
burgeoning isn't that strong unless you have some way to get more lands, like horn of greed, land tax, cultivate effects, etc. it's true that it's basically card disadvantage if you can't make proper use of it

occasionally though you will get the cards you need to take full advantage of it and it will launch your deck into fucking space
>>
I'm trying to work out a Yidris list without making it just a weaker Maelstrom Wanderer. So far I'm thinking:
>spells that you can play for free like Pyrokinesis and Snuff Out
>spells that are really good when cascaded into like Ancestral Vision and Boom/Bust
Are there enough cards like those to build a deck around?
>>
Super friends with Atraxa sounds really fun, but where's a good place to start? Should I look at 5 color super friend lists? They seem to all have a lot of red walkers. Besides doubling season/ chain veil what else should I get in addition to the precon?
>>
>>50004985
>get Atraxa deck
>get Deadeye Navigator
>get tutors
>get Planeswalkers
It builds itself.
>>
>>50004985

Oath of Nissa is pretty much a requirement for Superfriends.
>>
>>50004177
Anyone? I get my question was a bit broad, but in the past all my gold-themed decks sort of floundered with lack of purpose.

I mainly want to run janky gold apocalypse cards and split cards.
>>
>>50004705
>archetype of courage
Hmm, good point.

Also, holy shit I underestimated Astral Cornucopia in Atraxa. I keep forgetting proliferate is on any and all permanents.

>>50004985
Ajani, mentor of Heroes, both Tamiyos. Venser, Narset, contagion engine, keep in the deepglow skate from the precon. Add Deadeye navigator for it maybe and a few black tutors.

And more superfriends staples like humility, duelling grounds, silent arbiter, rings of brighthearth. For my personal taste, I'm adding in Oath of nissa, jace and gideon as well. And then finally, as many wrath effects that don't affect planeswalkers as you can. Cyclonic rift ofc.
>>
Listen to this fucking bullshit

I was playing a 4 person commander game at college today. Everyone was doing cool things and having a good time. It was a lot of fun.
>>
How come so few legendaries have 1-word names? It's usually [name] with a descriptor tacked on, like "Godo-Bandit Warlord." Griselbrand is the only one with a 1-word name I can think of and it just sounds fucking cool as shit
>>
>>50005489
God that sounds terrible. What the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>50005519
Thraximundar is another.
>>
>>50005519
It's because descriptors means more alternate versions of the card.
>>
>>50005519
There's angus mackenzie, anax and cymede, pia and kiran nalaar.

Tons of others are just their names. True enough, there's very little of them that are just a single word/name without a last name added.
>>
>>50005519
Because when you become "legendary" you tend to take on titles, even in real life.
>>
>>50005489
sounds like a really shitty group, would not go back
>>
>>50005589
True. And again, it just sounds cooler. I wish they did more of this. Morinfen(?) was another one, I think
>>
File: 286.jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
286.jpg
68KB, 312x445px
I just found out about the existence of Atogs.

We need more atogs. Full atog tribal support!
>>
>>50005665
Morinfen and Gallowbraid
>>
>>50005645
>>50005661
Both true. Though with the title thing I feel like there comes a point where your name is enough
>>
>>50005665
Ragnar
Telim'Tor
Joven
Chandler

A running theme seems to be them being terrible
>>
>>50005661
>Hitler, Jew Exterminator
>Stalin, the Red Dictator
>Judas, Traitor of the Christ
>Colombus, New World Explorer
>>
>>50005743
I'm making these.
>>
>>50005713
I mean Griselbrand is pretty strong.

Too bad he wasn't allowed to fly free and wreck the format.
RIP in peace sweet prince.
>>
>>50005743
>Vlad the Impaler
>Alexander the Great
>Erik the Red
>>
>>50005784
>Pepin the Short
>>
>>50005827
>Guillaume le Bâtard
>>
>>50005519
Does Marrow-Gnawer count? He's a cool guy.
>>
>>50005687
I love atogs, I run Chronatog and Auratog in my Hanna deck
>>
>>50005519
Blue's got a few with Memnarch, Tromokratis and Taniwha
>>
Memnarch is a dick.

>playing my friend
>he beating me down regardless of how much mana I have, his talarand just gets more and more drakes in a UW control shell
>hit arcanis
>take a peak at my life total, I'm sitting around 18 and he's at 39
>cast arcanis, he doesn't blow him up
>take some damage, I'm getting really low
>hit motherfucking grand architect on my nut draw
>drop him, mana flies out of my pockets, drop void winnower
>amazingly, he bounces the winnower instead of arcanis, then swings with his drakes, and I'm at 5 life
>tap arcanis on my turn, draw a hand full of mana rocks and doubling cube
>toss them all out, doubling cube it up, play memnarch
>I steal his daxos and talarand
>he swings with what's left of his board and gets me to 2 life
>he's still at 39 and has an insane amount of mana
>but nothing to cast it on, as he realizes I have enough mana to steal 4 things per turn
>folds gracefully
>I feel like the luckiest bitch alive
>>
>>50005519
Do names without descriptors count? Because Olivia Voldaren and the OG Elder Dragons count
>>
>>50005861
>OP the Faggot
>>
>>50004985
Atraxa superfriends does seem fun, but try finding some non-superfriends counter-using cards too, like Luminarch Ascension and Archmage's Ascension, maybe the lands with Storage counters (they seem janky though), Lighthouse Chronologist, Yisan, the Filibuster dudes, Energy stuff, the X-cost Suspend shit that gets better the longer you wait for them to resolve, maybe some really stupid garbage like Midnight Oil, Jötun Grunt if you want graveyards to stop exisitng, Karplusan Minotaur and Braid of Fire aren't playable sadly but would've been fun, the former especially with Chance Encounter
Mana Chains, Psychic Vortex (this seems really fucking fun with Crucible of Worlds or something), Ertai's Meddling might be fun, Armageddon Clock is hilarious, Soul Echo seems fun but pretty shit since people can just remove it and ignore it until then, Jar of Eyeballs seems underpowered but amusing, Sporogenesis seems like the funniest shit, Goblin Bomb is red so not allowed but great fun, same with Bomb Squad, Triassic Egg would give you style points, Festering Wound is great to do nothing and annoy people, Divine Intervention can be kept up indefinitely and will make people think twice about killing your Atraxa, or put you in a bad situation, because you could potentially just end the game unsatisfactorily for everyone.
It's being that guy and keeping the game hostage and I love the idea of doing that. Similar to Celestial Convergence.
Callow Jushi probably won't ever work, since you'd need to play at least a few Spirits or Arcane spells to trigger it, but would be fun once it was up and rolling, just never worth it, same with all other Ki counter bullshit.
Mind Unbound, Private Research, Lotus Blossom, Voodoo Doll,

You could also be cute and do some non-combat Poison counter shit like with Ichor Rats or Decimator Web.

There's more obviously, and 90% of this is shit, but style points doe
>>
>>50006125
Can't proliferate suspended cards
>>
>>50006136
You can Clockspinning them though. I wanna say there's one other one that lets you add time counters, outside of Curse of the Cabal, but I can't remember what it is.
>>
>>50004985
I brewed up a list
http://pastebin.com/2V6ia9fr
Demonic Tutor should be in there somewhere but it's out of my budget right now.

Doubling Season is the most important card in the deck. By extension, this means that enchantment tutors (Academy Rector, Idyllic Tutor, Enlightened Tutor, Sterling Grove, Demonic Tutor etc...) are very high priority cards.

With a resolved Doubling Season Jace AoT, Teferi, and Ob Nixilis, alll become wincons. Narset Transcendent and Venser the Sojourner both help to severely cripple your opponents while Tamiyo Field Researcher goes crazy.

Tamiyo 1.0 isn't that useful because you aren't playing too many non-permanents. Her +1 and -2 are also too conditional to be useful. Ajani, Mentor of Heroes is also not very useful due to you running no auras and only 4 creatures. Ugin and Karn are both possibilities but I didn't include them for budget concerns. Karn is probably better than Ugin in this deck.
>>
>>50006125
>lands with Storage counters (they seem janky though)
They're good mang
>>
>>50006202
Jhoira's timebug
>>
>>50006202
Well, Delay, kinda and Pardoc Dragon is similar to Curse of Cabal. Jhoira's Timebug can add counters, as can Shivan Sand Mage and Timebender. There also is Timecrafting, but yeah. Most of these are garbage.
>>
File: frenziedfugue[1].jpg (52KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
frenziedfugue[1].jpg
52KB, 265x370px
Guys, this card is nuts
>>
>>50006281
>I brewed up a list
>Pastebin
>Not Tappedout
>MFW
>>
>>50006352
People are still gonna complain that Red didn't get a 4 mana Confiscate and that somehow makes it so Blue owns the entire color pie.
>>
>>50006352
Do you think its better than Treachery? Thats the spot my deck would probably give up for it, but Treachery being FREE makes it hard to give up.

Willing to take suggestions if you have any on the power level of the card relative to other stuff in my deck, since it sounds like you have playtested it.
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/10-10-16-marchesa-the-black-rose/
>>
>>50006630
>better than Treachery
Absolutely. Being able to borrow a Sol Ring, planeswalker, or at the very very least a land is great
>>
>>50006630
>it sounds like you have playtested it
Oh, sorry, I didn't read that far

No I'm just drunk and speaking out my ass
>>
>>50006648
>Taking Sol Rings and Lands
Paying four mana for a sol ring seems pretty bad, but I guess there is some worth in stealing a coffers or cradle.
Might run it just because i can steal some enchantments with it.
>>
eBay Sniping for the last 24 hours....

Managed to get a FoV:R Sol Ring, a Korean Archangel of Thune, a Chinese Brimaz King of Oreskos, a Japanese CvP Phyrexian Arena, and a Stonehewer Giant for $46 total.

I almost got a Masterpiece Mana Crypt for $85...
>>
>>50006630
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/10-10-16-marchesa-the-black-rose/
Good deck, but some of those feel a little suspect

Torch Fiend? Sage of Fables? Stunt Double? Dack's Duplicate? Archaeomancer? Does Sneak Attack do all that much for you? You have some good sacrifice synergy but only 4 cards that recur from the GY if I counted correctly (Living Death, Coffin Queen, Sheoldred, Phyrexian Delver). Seems like a neglected strategy. Also have you considered Conjurer's Closet? You have a lot of ETB abilities and it lets you keep a creature you stole temporarily

>>50006746
It's all about choice. You can still steal a Blightsteel or whatever creature if you need to. Ramping is more of a back-up plan, but being able to steal planeswalkers or troublesome artifacts/enchants is really cool to me
>>
File: 1477518806576.png (833KB, 1080x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1477518806576.png
833KB, 1080x1433px
I was testing out Brion. It's cool, but I feel like I'm choking with either too much in hand going and too little mana to cast it or nothing really that I can use to full value. Like a hand of Adarkar Valkyrie and some other thing or a hand with Banisher Priest and Dualcaster Mage.

I think I have to redesign this thing and remove a lot of my conditional creatures and replace them with either downright threats or threatens.
>>
>>50005194
>>50004177
Getting a bit desperate.
>>
>>50006907
KING
FUCKING
MACAR

HE LITERALLY MAKES GOLD FOR YOU
>>
>>50002937

It's actually strictly better because it includes regular card advantage
>>
>>50007031
No it doesn't.
>>
>>50006861
Marchesa herself is the main recursion engine. And yes, I would say sneak attack is actually the best card in the deck. Sage of Fables is also very strong because of the wizard subtheme (marchesa and about a dozen other creatures are wizards) so its mike#2 for making guys un-killable in addition to being a draw engine. The other cards though? I just figured I should be running some artifact hate and creature based stuff is easily recurrable in this deck (I can use it once a turn once I get marchesa out) clones are good because they can come in as anything (and once they die can come back as anything EoT) For Archeomancer I thought it was the strongest effect of its type, and getting back a card every turn with it has been strong.

I could stand to cut one of the clones or the fiend though. I feel like I would be naked without the artifact hate but honestly I haven't needed it that much.
>>
>>50007058

yes it does, virtual card advantage is everything that has the virtues of card advantage, which is to say everything that lets you access the value of more cards than your opponent, including just simply drawing cards.
>>
GOD DAMMIT NOT AGAIN WITH THIS SHIT
>>
>>50007157
>Virtual anger
>>
File: 1301817017282.jpg (21KB, 436x274px) Image search: [Google]
1301817017282.jpg
21KB, 436x274px
>>50007094
>Marchesa herself is the main recursion engine
I'm retarded and completely forgot about that.

What about Flayer of the Hatebound?

>>50007157
You're right. I'll be the bigger person here and stop before it goes any further.
>>
>>50007225

Flayer of the hatebound is awesome

also isnt undying + marchesa a combo?
>>
>>50007252
Sort of: Undying works immediately but Marchesa only brings back at EOT. So with her, the devil, and a sac outlet you get a free 9 damage to target creature/player each turn
>>
>>50007225
Flayer seemed really bad when I was making the deck (it just seemed like a worse stalking vengeance at the time) I completely forgot about it now that I have played the deck more and realized it doesn't matter what other creatures you have out with it, since him with a sac outlet is about 40 damage between each of your turns. Thank you for reminding me about him.
>>
>>50007337
Oh shit, just realized he goes infinite with sage of Fables and ashnods altar too
>>
>>50007392

noice, never seen that combo before

i suppose that works with geralf's messenger too then
>>
I love Atraxa but I dont want to build Voltron, Infect, or Superfriends.

What do I do?
>>
>>50007467

build it like the devs intended, a midrange counters deck, take the precon list, cut the bad cards, add doubling season and such
>>
>>50007467
Good old fashioned draw-go combo-control?

Proliferate wacky counters like Divinity?
>>
I'm running a Sedris combo/control deck that currently relies on splinter twin/Kiki jiki to win with the back up plans of dusk mantle mindcrank and peregrine drake/cloud of faeries deadeye navigator as back ups (and wow is navigator fun when I pull it off) I was just wondering if there were any other combos or cards I can chuck in that synergizes with what I already run?
>>
>>50007467
I'm just doing +1/+1 counters with more planeswalkers than your average deck. Not enough to be considered Superfriends, but enough that you'll hit at least one or two every game.

It's not exactly competitive, but it is fun
>>
File: 2.jpg (59KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
59KB, 312x445px
>>50007467
Well, you didn't mention +1/+1 counter tribal there so I suppose I'll suggest that.
>>
I want to play Saskia, am I a bad person?
>>
There is a large amount of token creation in green and red. What is the best/your favorite token makers in those colors?

On a related note, is Squire Nest a decent card even if you don't pair it with Earthcraft?
>>
>>50007614
no but you're probably bad at mtg
>>
>>50006353
Sorry anon, never got into the hang of Tappedout.
>>
File: P0TDuJd.jpg (30KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
P0TDuJd.jpg
30KB, 468x286px
>>50007614
>I want to play a strategy that involves dealing combat damage with fragile creatures rather than just comboing off in uninteractible ways, am I a bad person?
We are such scrubs here.
>>
>>50007640
>>50007640
>What is the best/your favorite token makers in those colors
In terms of what commander to play? Wort is fun. Thromok is another one that makes really good use of token generators.
>>
File: 1396472841996.jpg (88KB, 689x649px) Image search: [Google]
1396472841996.jpg
88KB, 689x649px
I think 4C is fucking retarded, but the more I look at Breya, the more I like her. I kind of want to build her. You think she still has her vagoo
>>
>>50007670
Im sure she can make a synthetic one that uses a soft plastic that is smooth and easy to expand and contract.
>>
>>50007640
Angry Omnath is cool. Playing him and then Oblivion Sower is such a great feeling.

I'm also quite fond of:
Gutter Grime
Death by Dragons
Hostility
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Dragonlair Spider
Dragon Broodmother
>>
>>50007640

Saproling burst, saproling symbiosis, spontaneous generation, Hordeling outburst

That one spell where you destroy all creatures target player controls then that player puts 2 goblins into play for each creature destroyed, basically you double your tokens, great with purphoros
>>
>>50007691
Mogg Infestation

Descent of the Dragons is another good one, since it turns your shitty burn fodder gobbos into a massive threat
>>
>>50007659
I'm brainstorming Ulasht.

I want to make as many red and/or green tokens as quickly and often as possible.
>>
>>50007690
>Gutter Grime
Have you had good luck with that?

I was thinning it would be good for coming back from a wrath.
>>
>>50007640
I'm fond of Awakening Zone if you don't need inbuilt power.

Wolfbriar Elemental
Tana
Deranged Hermit
Krenko
Siege Gang Commander
>>
File: I wanna fuck that.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna fuck that.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>50007688
>>
>>50005784
>Richard the Lionhearted
>the black prince
>the Red Baron
>the desert fox
>Jackson, the stonewalled
>>
>>50007690
>>50007691
>>50007719
>>50007779
Thank you for the suggestions!
>>
File: 1395120259397.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1395120259397.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>50007824
>Jackson, the stonewalled

Really makes you think
>>
>>50007841
Since you're such a polite young man

Beetleback Chief
Goblin Marshal
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs
Genesis Chamber (if you don't care about opponents having them)

>Other fun things to do with token hordes
Confusion in the Ranks (trade tokens for good stuff)
Warp World (also ruins opponents' crafted board states)
Furystoke Giant / Burn at the Stake
>>
>>50007861
>Sherman the Devastator
>Pickett the Foolhardy
>>
File: 130.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>50007779
>Tana
You know I agree, she's up there with other good token producers. Not even just aura/equipment voltron but one decent instant like Become Immense and you're in the money.
>>
>>50007955
>Kazuul

I forgot he existed. I thought about putting him in a couple other builds, but ultimately cut him before actually trying him out. Have you tried him?
>>
>>50008176
Not that guy, but I had a deck with him as the general. It was fucking incredible how mad people got.
>>
>>50008187
Haha, were they just salty that attacking you gave you constant value?
>>
What is the best general for in a French/1v1 Commander for Esper Reanimator/Flicker/Control? I'm using Meriek Ri Berit, but I almost never feel like casting her.
>>
>>50008213
That was part of it. It was a mix of a bunch of weird red control cards like Stranglehold and War's Toll, "fuck your mana" like Manabarbs, Price of Glory and Impending Disaster, and forced attacking through things like Fumiko.

Also Magnetic Web is fucking incredible. Holy shit that card kicks so much ass.
>>
>>50008176
Yeah, he's decent. 3 is a fair bit for your opponents to pay and my buds generally don't. Either way it's to my benefit.
>>
>>50007997

Tana + Zada seems like it would be good times. You not only buff her to make tokens but you buff the tokens you've already made.
>>
>>50008250
What all is worthwhile in black that you're not just using Brago?
>>
File: There will be blood.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
There will be blood.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Whenever I make a deck, I usually ends up with 20-40 cards too many that I need to cut. Cutting cards is like pulling teeth to me. How do you anons go about cutting cards?
>>
>>50008301
I pull teeth.
>>
>>50008264
>Also Magnetic Web is fucking incredible. Holy shit that card kicks so much ass.
It's fun but it's pretty goddamn slow without Voltaic Key type shenanigans.
>>
>>50008317
Go to bed, Dr. Hennessy. You're drunk.
>>
>>50008294
Reanimation, Merciless Eviction and hard tutors.
>>
>>50008301

Worst part is when you get around 5 cards

Each card you take is like losing a son
>>
>>50008318
I had that in my list. And a Rings, which automatically dealt with a lot of problem creatures. I think it's a super overlooked card.
>>
>>50008343
It takes fucking days of agonizing over each card for me, anon. I have a problem.
>>
>>50008301

I cut the ones with art I dislike first.

Then I move on to cards that don't belong to a cycle i have in the deck.

Then cards that don't fit thematically with the deck.

Which results in this:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/25-07-15-voltron-cromat/
>>
>>50008340
Depending on how much your deck focuses on flickering, reliable access to Brago is extremely powerful and you've got plenty of reanimation in white flickering reanimators like Karmic Guide, Reveillark, etc.

If you really, really want to stick to Esper then Sharuum is your choice for those archetypes, but she's a hate magnet.
>>
>>50008360

No anon, we just love deckbuilding too much
>>
File: 7.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
How do I best make my Timmy playgroup weep against Hokori?
>>
>>50008390
Use Hokori as a commander but never cast him and spam eldrazi titans
>>
>>50008368
I could cut black from my deck, but I really like to use hard tutors, since this deck is kinda of a toolbox. Also, I like to switch between reanimation and flickering. While Karmic Guide and Reveillark are good creatures for my deck, it's pretty different then simply using spells to reanimate. Even more when things like Torpor Orb and creature counters being common in my meta.

Also, black have cheap removal, which is important in French 1v1 IMO.

Sharuum is a good option, even being a magnet (which is not a problem since I play strictly v1), but reanimating artifacts only is kinda limited and would change the focus of my deck.
>>
>>50008415
Wait what
>>
>>50008415
They have a special place for people like you in hell.
>>
>>50008434
Sharuum's the closest Esper legendary to hitting all of those archetypes, and "other colours don't have Demonic Tutor" is an argument against every nonblack deck.
>>
>>50004088
As a Commander? I mean, there are clearly better monoblack ones, but he's not so bad as to be undoable. If you're looking for a challenge, there he is.

In the 99 of some kinda recursion shell? Good, damn good even. He's really lulzy in Alesha.
>>
File: IMG_2707.jpg (41KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.jpg
41KB, 223x310px
>>50005489
>Fun
>>
>>50008451
>>50008463

It's a Timmy group. probably don't care about combos or now fun allowed decks. They want to play big shit and turn it sideways.

So respond in kind. And what is the biggest things you can get in a white deck? Eldrazi titans. You win, but you don't shut them down so they can;t do crap while doing it.

They get to play magic. You get to win. And they may even let you play with them again instead of permanently ignoring you for bringing no fun allowed decks to a fun only zone.
>>
QUICK

WHAT DECKS BEST UTILIZE DOOMSDAY
>>
>>50005883
I'd say so. That's just rat naming conventions.
>>
>>50008552
sidisi ANT, but without the doomsday
>>
>>50008552
grenzo if you want to have fun
>>
>>50008552
Zur the enchanter
>>
>>50008473
I wouldn't use black in any EDH deck.

You see, I don't see hard tutors being essencial in "one trick pony" decks like Narset or Xenagod (which are good decks from my meta) because they run lots of redundant cards or only need to search specific things/types.

But my deck have lots of combos (mostly thanks to Deadeye Navigator, Sun Titan, etc.), silverbullets and small engines. It's almost a "goodstuff" deck, but with a flicker/reanimator theme. So I really can't think on this deck without hard tutors.

Also, I fucking love Esper control in general.

About Sharuum, maybe I'll test her for a while. She could be better than Meriek.
>>
>>50008707
>I don't see hard tutors being essencial in "one trick pony" decks like Narset or Xenagod
That's fine, but, you see

You shouldn't be building "one trick pony" decks in the first place

Tutors are still good cards
>>
>>50008552
Jeleva.
>>
>>50007467
Darksteel reactor
COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION
>>
>>50008722
I like "one trick pony" decks (I have a Narset myself) if:

>The risk/reward is positive
Obviously. Some "one trick pony" decks aren't good because limiting yourself is not a good thing if a flexible deck can beat you easily anyway.

>You have a good plan B
Jjust ramping into fatties in Xenagod for example.

>You're actually good in what you do
Consistency, can end the game quickly, etc.

>They don't get boring
I had a Phenax deck that was a "one trick pony". It was actually pretty stupid, even in french because it had lots and lots of combos and synergies thanks to Intruder Alarm and Mindcrank. But it got pretty stale after a while and I ended up selling it.
>>
>>50007467
enchantress control with helix pinnacle and >>50008737 for wincons
>>
>>50008842
>helix pinacle
>infinite mana
>enchantress
>proliferate

One of these things is not like the other
>>
>>50008570
I SAID DOOMSDAY NOT AD NAUSEAM YOU CHUMP

>>50008578
THAT LOOKS PRETTY FUCKING SWEET

>>50008647
THIS WOULD ABSOLUTELY GET ME SLAPPED IN THE FACE
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/15-10-16-HjU-sen-triplets-edh/

I'm looking for advice for my Sen Triplets deck. Anyone have any tips?
>>
>>50004498
>>50004411
Yeah, if you wanna be competitive, you should run Curiosity. They'll be expecting it, but if you play it at the right time, sometimes they just don't have an answer for it.

Flipside, it's boring. Boring, boring boring.

Comparing your deck to mine (and yours is much better), all I can think of is that you might have fun with Mind's Dilation. It's won me some games and the fact that it works every turn on the first spell that every player casts that turn means it's fun in multiplayer.

For more utility, you might consider High Tide, just for when you need the mana.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/nivs-and-nivs-goodtime-wizard-party/
>>
File: The Rack_4E.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
The Rack_4E.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
I'm running a dimir discard deck, apart from lilianas caress and megrim, what are some wincons
>>
File: Nyxathid.jpg (70KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Nyxathid.jpg
70KB, 312x445px
>>50009073
You're not a pussy, are you?
>>
>>50009073
Blood Chief Ascension
>>
File: happy stand user.png (146KB, 265x304px) Image search: [Google]
happy stand user.png
146KB, 265x304px
>mfw I resolved Expropriate at an EDH table tonight for the very first time and the players kept choosing Time
>>
>>50009156
Your friends are not clever people
>>
>>50009156

>noooooo dont take one of my things
>id rather you take 5 extra turns and steal all my things with memnarch
>>
>>50009073
Aetherling.
Shrieking Affliction.
Quest for the Nihil Stone.
Rackling/Viseling + Infect
Wheel of Torture
Mind Crank + Dimir Guildmage
>>
>>50009107
Get this shit out of my face, and slow me the REAL stuff
>>
Life from the Loam in a Ghave deck. Yes/no/maybe so?
>>
>>50009338
Honestly, it saves my ass in any green deck post mld/boardwipe. I'd run it in every green deck if I could.
>>
File: nin.jpg (773KB, 1126x823px) Image search: [Google]
nin.jpg
773KB, 1126x823px
>>50008536
>They get to play magic. You get to win. And they may even let you play with them again instead of permanently ignoring you for bringing no fun allowed decks to a fun only zone.

Christ man, that shit sounds like it'd get incredibly boring fast. The best part of edh is the variants of playstyles and decks, cutting out arbitrarily "unfun" decks leads to really stagnant matches and build paths.

But hey, that's my opinion. To each their own.
>>
>>50003799
Expropriate. Its just more tidy
>>
Which of the 5 precons is the most viable out of the box?

Yidris looks cool but seems less chaos and more cascade 2-for-1 value train, constantly wheeling people is kind of funny but idk about the power level of the deck

Saskia is nice but I own a copy of wound reflection already and she's essentially a more limited version of it on a stick. her 99 look kinda boring/ not strong at all.

Breya just seems mediocre, she has potentially string effects but making a bunch of thopters to sacrifice just seems so boring, her list also lacks mana fixing. Wish she was more pushed as a commander.

Atraxa is boring but consistent and looks strong in a variety of shells, I think +1/+1 counter value town is what I'd enjoy most vs. superfriends or infect, red is my favorite color though so it's a bummer

Grouphug looks like itd be a lot better if you cut the hippy shit and just played cards than gave you advantage and won the game, it has some strong ones already in it. Not a fan of the archetype in general

I like to either win early and aggressively with creatures or throwing huge damaging spells at people's faces lategame
>>
>>50009531
Breya's 99 just seems stronger than the others if you ask me, she can also kill 3 of the other commanders.
>>
>>50009531

yidris 99 is weird, feels like the synergy is very magical christmasland, without waste not the wheel effects seem as likely to benefit your opponents as you

saskia 99 seems strong to me, it has lots of ramp, lots of good instant speed removal, and lots of low curve creatures, it does seem to lack card draw if you dont draw skullclamp though so it may be weak to board wipes

grouphug looks like it draws lots of cards but doesnt have enough interaction to stop everybody else from blowing you out with their extra card draw. definitely seems the worst out of the box

atraxa looks good, lots of synergies that seem strong out of the box, also kinda lacks card draw though

breya deck looks like it has some solid threats and card advantage but lacks interaction, also it lacks color fixing as you noted

overall i think the best deck is the atraxa deck, however, i think if you're playing a 5 player game with 1 of each deck, then the group hug deck and the wheels from the chaos deck will end up giving much needed gas to the saskia deck and allowing it to really push the early game advantage it should have against the other decks, theres also a lack of board wipes which helps the saskia deck.

i think taking into account 1v1s, 3 player games and 4 player games that may not have the group hug deck, atraxa deck is best out of the box, but in games with the group hug deck, saskia deck is the best
>>
File: Mayael the Dragonmaster2.png (339KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mayael the Dragonmaster2.png
339KB, 375x523px
If you could change 1 color of your commander, what would it be?
>>
>>50009711
I'd remove black from Breya
Or add red to Hanna

I just want a Jeskai artificer desu
>>
File: Image.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>50009711
Fuck, um.
I'd add blue to pic related, for more bouncing, control, and untap.
>>
>>50009764
They so desperately needed blue, I wanted to build them so badly but they just can't cut it.
>>
>>50009764
This card seems so incredibly slow.
>>
File: kaya-ghost-assassin2.jpg (91KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
kaya-ghost-assassin2.jpg
91KB, 550x300px
>>50009774
They can, but not in duel commander / competitive commander. They're actually really fun to play- the colors pretty much guarantee that you'll get the untap / whatever cards you need, so you run WB goodstuff(read: bounce/tokens/control)

>>50009781
yup. it's definitely a control deck and they require lots of enablers. I was hoping that Wizards would go insane and allow any PW to be a commander instead of just the specific ones, for C16- but here's hoping for C18, because C17 is probably five-color commander. If they had, pic related would slot right into the deck i already have.

Triad was the first commander I ever built for. The guy who taught me commander built a new deck at the same time. It was Jhoira. Now, THAT wasn't fun.
>>
>>50009531
I think Breya has the stronger deck out of the box, but was given a shitty manabase to slow the deck down.

Breya's deck list isn't built for Thopter Spam. Only Breya and the Foundry make Thopters.
>Daretti
>Slobad
>Sydri
>Hanna
>Sharuum
>Soul of New Phyrexia
>Hellkite Tyrant
>Hellkite Igniter
>Myre Battle Sphere

None of the other decks have as many bombs as Breya does.

The deck just needs the manabase fixed and it is probably one most well put together Commander decks we have seen.
>>
>>50008798
>Narset
>end the game quickly
>>
>>50009660
The -4/-4 ability is amazing. She can kill many commanders and all of the Gods with one or two activations.
>>
>>50010155

Scoops are about as quick as it gets
>>
So I'm in the middle of building angry omnath. What are some good cards to utilize the bolt when the elementals die ability on omnath? I have barrage of expendables, goblin bombardment, and greater Gargadon. Any others?
>>
New to commander, is Maelstrom Wanderer a good deck? How much will it set me back if I dont get the portal stuff?
>>
>>50004177
i think you should look at converge and some of the older cards with a similar effect, also look at the "bringer of white/green/R/B/U dawn".
i think just banding together "multicolor matters" " for each color" cards + a bit of toolboxing cards should be ok.
i think some guildmages are great lategame, like the UB and the WG ones.

manamorphose shall be included.
glittering wish and dragon arch, all suns dawn could be good.
Naya hushblade, psychotic fury are good if you want to push some creatures.

manabase would probably benefit from a lot of fetches + dual/ravnica lands.

green is great for manafixing.
aside from the obvious green mana accelerants ( such as birds of paradise) i would include verdant eidolon, prophetic prism, pentad prism.
>>
>>50010252
Greater Good
Evolutionary Leap
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/for-the-horde-of-notions-2/

I made what is likely a very shitty 5c deck because I love Cascade and GY shenanigans. Does it look like it can function? Mainly concerned about the mana base.
>>
>>50008870
What do you mean? You can proliferate pinnacle just fine
>>
>>50009073
I wonder that why would anyone use the rack outside french edh.
>>
Is atraxa going to be able to grind out games like i think she can? It can ramp, bring hate for everything, draw, really those colors seem to do everything the only problem looks like faster decks.
I liked meren last time and i think im going atraxa this time.
>>
File: Are you ready for C16.ashx.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Are you ready for C16.ashx.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
Boros Eggs here I come!
>>
>>50011149
They said i was mad for having so much mana comming from artifacts.
>>
who the fuck is lastsavepoint
>>
>>50010563
What portal stuff? You mean like from the three portal sets?
>>
File: butcherorgg.jpg (25KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
butcherorgg.jpg
25KB, 223x310px
What do you guys think of this dude in Xenagos Commander?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (7MB, 2497x1816px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
7MB, 2497x1816px
What are some reccomendations you guys have? Building Ghave as a naturalist's dream, destroy the artifact and enchantments while pumping my own creatures and swinging.

thoughts?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ghaves-anatomy/
>>
File: doublingseason.jpg (38KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
doublingseason.jpg
38KB, 223x310px
>>50011567
Bane of Progress
Butcher of Malakir
Rhys the Redeemed
Dictate of Erebos
Doubling Season
Fracturing Gust
Grave Pact
Hardened Scales
Parallel Lives
Primal Vigor
>>
File: 1467592249064.jpg (27KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467592249064.jpg
27KB, 636x636px
>at uni, go to the place where all the MtG people hang out
>none of the people I usually play with are there
>join a game with some of the randos
>there's a twink playing mizzix, a black guy playing mizzix, and a hipster I vaguely know playing gitrog
>decide to use my narset coin-flip deck just to break the ice
>mizzix twink immediately starts bitching about narset and asks me to use something else
>keeps on saying "we hate watching one person play"
>show him how handicapped the deck is, he relents
>his deck is all penny sleeves
>on his first turn he puts down a printer paper scalding tarn, fetching an even shittier printed volcanic island
>okay
>all of them have tons of really poor quality proxies
>later on mizzix twink keeps bugging me to cast narset so I can "start making stupid things happen"
>have a feeling where this is going, cast narset
>"I CAST DESERTION, I STEAL YO NARSET FOO"
>okay
>swings
>reveals printer paper part the waterveil
>second swing
>reveals printer expropriate and omniscience
>casts eye of the storm
>Gitrog gets up and leaves, other Mizzix player is screaming "WHAT IS HAPPENING, THIS GAME IS MADE OF WIN, EPICEPICEPIC"
>other kid takes his million turns
>at some point he casts a sleeve with a piece of notebook paper in it that says WHEEL OF FORTUNE on it
>eventually I ask him if he can just win already
>durdles for like one more turn before milling everyone out
>they both freak out over what an EPIC game it was
>make up an excuse and leave

I fucking hate this game.
>>
>>50011545
It's not bad but 7 mana is pretty steep for a creature that's nearly vanilla. I like that he can kill utility creatures and can be made kinda unblockable. What I like about him that he can always do combat damage to a player.
Still, I'd rather play Inferno Titan.
>>
File: barrett.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
barrett.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>50011632
Proxyfags are actually the worst. I refuse to play with them under any circumstance.
>>
Is there a comprehensive list of some of the commander staples you can shove into practically almost any commander deck and benefit? Shit like Sol Ring, Skullclamp, Mind Stone etc.
>>
>>50005519
The Mimeoplasm is my favorite legendary name. There's just something so clean about putting "The" in front of it's name
>>
>>50011600
the other token doublers and rhys are hard to obtain, but the others are considered.
>>
>>50011632
oh my gosh anon!
i seriously hope you didn't got any cancer from that!
HOLYSHIT!

Makes me want to bash their heads against a spkied wall
>>
>>50004339
>Atraxa
>voltron

What the fuck are you doing you double nigger. Atraxa wants counters everywhere. Biggest voltron that's GOOD with her is infect.
>>
File: giant adephage.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
giant adephage.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
Is seven too high a cost for what you get or is this guy a sleeper beatstick that needs more exposure?
>>
As a stablished commander player he new commander decks although they do seem insanely good as a product, they don't fel as appealing to me.

>>50011821
He his nice in my casual Trostanni deck. Cutted Pelakka wurm for it. It's hard to include him in many decks with so many beefy green creatures (not) flying around

Although I may buy one. The only deck that may appeal to me is Stalwart Unity, selfless squire, zedruu, burgeoning, forbidden orchard, oath of druids, selvala, edir, chasm skulker, another swords to plowshares seems nice, same as another beast within and blasphemous act and the grouphug and pillowfort cards seem nice for me as I hand t tried that strateggy yet.

The only bummer is that the main 4c commander maybe the only one that doesnt appeal to me much.

Imma buy Hannah's new artwork separetly.
>>
>>50011775
Proliferating her own counters can turn her into a pretty strong beatstick. The huge number of keywords also just makes her an efficient 4/4. I don't think I would go the voltron route, but it's certainly viable.
>>
EDIT: Text sequencing came out wrong, but I fixed it (I think)

As a stablished commander player he new commander decks although they do seem insanely good as a product, they don't fel as appealing to me.

Although I may buy one. The only deck that may appeal to me is Stalwart Unity, selfless squire, zedruu, burgeoning, forbidden orchard, oath of druids, selvala, edir, chasm skulker, another swords to plowshares seems nice, same as another beast within and blasphemous act and the grouphug and pillowfort cards seem nice for me as I hand t tried that strateggy yet.

The only bummer is that the main 4c commander maybe the only one that doesnt appeal to me much.

Imma buy Hannah's new artwork separetly.

>>50011854
He his nice in my casual Trostanni deck. Cutted Pelakka wurm for it. It's hard to include him in many decks with so many beefy green creatures (not) flying around
>>
>>50011821
Well, if you get adephage hasty somehow, it's okay. It's a big Spawnwrithe, and it could fit Xenagod or Trostani, but I don't think they have much room in other decks.
>>
Is this the thread where I can get to cry about thinking partners is a shitty, unimaginative mechanic? And that wotc was just a bunch of lazy fucks instead of actually making 4c commanders?
>>
>>50011890
be my guest

just dont cry to much as we wont change ur diapers
>>
has anyone ever tried the Grand Architect + Pili-pala combo on a Jenara deck? My meta is very casual so I don't want to use an op combo

I can use the infinite mana to bump jenara
>>
>>50011946
No, but my faglord brother uses it in Memnarch to maximize my salt. I'm sure it's equally nutty in Jenara if you have some good X Spells to play with: Blue Sun's Zenith to deck somebody, Banefire to burn somebody, Exsanguinate to commit a TPK...
>>
>>50005687

Atogatog pisses me off. If it was better, instead of shit, it could have been a valid commander for a 5-color deck that's not Slivers.

It should have something like "At the end of each turn, return the cards sacrificed to an Atog you control to the battlefield tapped."
>>
>>50011706
How do people think it's ok to play wroth an entire deck of proxies?

You know that kid never intends to get those cards.
>>
>>50011875
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero loves him.
>>
Everyone seems to be going super friends variant of strata but I wanna go proliferate infect with quick value infect creatures proliferate enchantment and artifacts and value creatures and spells.

Is it viable?
>>
>>50012070
Sounds like it.
>>
>>50010252
Greater good
Ashnods alter
Skull mulcher
Thromak
>>
I want to get into EDH
Is there a list of artifacts and lands staples I need to get if I want to build more than one deck ? Sol Ring, Command Tower and so on ?
>>
File: selvalasstampede.png (139KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
selvalasstampede.png
139KB, 223x311px
Thoughts?
>>
>>50011961
Jenara is Bant colors. You are thinking of Jenvala or whatever.
>>
>>50011821
Reanimate it. Feldon works well for this, but it is lethal if you can drop it with haste and keep pulling it back every turn. I've won many a game very early throwing that beat stick in the yard and plopping it out because the tokens make tokens. After 2 attacks you have 4 of that Fuck, and at that point you've basically won.
>>
>>50012105
In addition to those, altar of dementia. Because why not mill them while bolting them
>>
File: wargate.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
wargate.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>50012165
Right. In that case... I dunno, Wargate?
>>
File: solemnsimulacrum.png (121KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
solemnsimulacrum.png
121KB, 223x311px
>>50012152
Solemn Simulacrum
>>
>>50012152
Yes, but depending on the deck you cab make due with what you've got. Check EDHrec, keeping in mind that your decks that ramp the hardest with green need a lot fewer fancy rocks since you can fish any colour basic relatively easily.
>>
>>50012070
Sort of. Infect is trickier in EDH because there aren't very many good infect creatures and you are constrained to singletons of them.

Glistener Elf
Blighted Agent
Hand of the Praetors
Ichor Rats
Corpse Cur
Putrefax
Skithryx
Phyrexian Crusader
Whispering Specter
Viridian Corrupter

Are probably the only ones I'd play normally. If you were really digging for infect creatures I'd also run Phyrexian Swarmlord, Lost Leonin, Necropede, Core Prowler and maybe Viral Drake.

That's still just 15 creatures out of 99 cards. It's not awful but it's pretty difficult to run reliably. Mimeoplasm probably works better as an infect commander.

Also, you want to be running LOTS of equipment.
>>
>>50012154
I'm a big fan of See the Unwritten, so this card really excited me.

Haven't played it myself, though I imagine you would always want to vote wild for yourself unless you have a full grip of cards. Even then, I'd probably vote wild for the free card unless I absolutely needed something from my hand into play, but I foresee most opponents choosing free anyways in most scenarios.

That's my two cents, though I'd like to hear other thoughts on it.
>>
>>50012152
Lightning greaves, reliquary tower, arcane lighthouse, and possibly dolmen simalcrum
>>
File: lenin.jpg (116KB, 525x810px) Image search: [Google]
lenin.jpg
116KB, 525x810px
yo, so i love greek myth and i hardly if ever play edh. but with the advent of the buttbuddies i kinda got the itch to make vorthos.dec for not-greece. any helps to make this less janky while retaining the flavour?

particularly looking for green/white stuff to cut and red stuff to add in

no bully pls this is just for fun:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/vorthosdec/
>>
>>50012186
Infinite mana already makes Jenara an infinitely large creature. Blue Sun's Zenith or Stroke of Genius let you draw your entire deck and have countermagic to back up her swings/give protection to make her unblockbable. You could also just lab maniac a win after drawing your entire deck. Genesis Wave also works in a similar fashion.

You can pretty easily make infinite tokens or gain infinite life as well (tokens through Mobilization or Heliod off the top of my head, sure there are more, infinite life through any of the 'gain X life' spells). If you wanted to be cute you could even run Helix Pinnacle.
>>
>>50012239
also ignore the daxos commander, tappedout didnt let me put in the supergays yet
>>
>>50012222
I wasn't too convinced about it until I realized your vote can guarantee no less than one wild vote, and for six mana, that's not even a bad deal without the rest of your free votes. All of a sudden, it's looking pretty good for my Xenagod build I'm constantly working on.
>>
>>50011632
Just because I want the opinion.

I only have two proxies in my 12 EDH decks.

One is Gaea's Cradle and the other is a Force of Will.

The reason I have those two cards proxied is because I do actually own he cards, but both are $200+ in value. I actually keep them in a safe because I've had my decks stolen before, and would prefer to not lose those specific cards ever.

My question is; Given that explanation, would you guys be okay with my proxies?
>>
>>50012275
And the Force of Will is a foil eternal masters one. Just to clarify.
>>
>>50012275
>would you guys be okay with my proxies?
Yes

Maybe with a pic as proof if I was an annoying person but I'm not
>>
>>50011890
My biggest complain would be that we wont see any new partners for a lot of time or never. So nothing interesting will come up from their interactions
>>
>>50012275
i'd let it slide, thoughts being if you were a random, that you might be bullshiting but eh. if you were apart of the normal playgroup and people can back it up, i wouldnt mind at all.
>>
>>50012275
Why not just get a few collectors edition of the FoW and Cradle?

I want cradle and FoW in all my green/blue decks, and I own a few, three foil FoWs, but I use Collectors Edition prints for the rest.
>>
>>50012275
I know a guy who has all the moxes and a lotus. He proxies them in one of his vintage (or legacy, I keep mixing up the two) decks because they're in his other one.

Personally, I'm a poorfag so I print cards if I still have like 20-30 to go so I can already test the deck before I decide to actually get the expensive ones. And my unproxy-ing is a slow and steady process, since I have virtually no income I'm down to 2 proxies on my first deck (both lands of ~2 euros) and I think 12-15 on my second deck. I'm still missing about 40 cards for my third deck so not proxying those yet.

... I need a job, badly.
>>
>>50012222
Having played it in Mayael, I completely agree. Since most people don't want you getting free creatures from your deck, they'll just pick Free, which if you have at least a couple fun cards in hand tends to work out pretty well.
>>
>>50012152
I got you senpai
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/list-of-edh-staples-and-power-cards/

Don't rely on this too much, it's much more fun to build a shitty deck from what you have and then add to it slowly over time. It's still a good reference though.
>>
>>50012039
But banks hate him? How do I learn how?
>>
>>50011946
>>50011961
I used to run it in Memnarch, but took Pili-Pala out, since he doesn't do anything without Architect. Just like I don't run Sanquine Bond in Gitrog, even when I have Exquisite Blood.
I don't like to run cards that are dead most of the time.
>>50012275
I am okay with proxying, unless you're being an asshole about it and proxying only expensive cards you don't own. I am okay with it otherwise. It's pretty much meta dependant, since I play in several places, where one is really cutthroat and jank doesn't really work there. In the more lax metas I dislike it.
>>
>>50011567
bumping, since then updated with things that would probably be a good idea
>>
>>50012486
>that fucking list

It hasn't been updated in almost two years.

>>50012152
Use edhrec.com for staples. It's pretty much nothing but a staple aggregate. Takes the most played cards from each color or commander and throws them together.
>>
>>50012693
>Use edhrec.com for staples. It's pretty much nothing but a staple aggregate. Takes the most played cards from each color or commander and throws them together.
I could do that but I don't want to spend money on cards I won't use
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>50012154
>tfw conspiracy gets the best multiplayer mechanics and commander product gets shit.
>>
>>50012706
What? If a card is a staple, you will use it sooner or later anyway.
>>
File: xenagod!.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
xenagod!.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
I've been working on modifying this bad boy ever since Stonehoof Chieftain got spoiled, and you guys have inadvertently helped me construct it, so I figured it's only fair you guys get your chance to criticize it:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/crush-kill-destroy-revel/
>>
>>50012706
Okay? I really don't get how that has any relevance, just look at the cards played the most and add the lands/artifacts?
>>
I want to win without attacking or milling. should i go 2 color, 3 color, or 4?
>>
>>50013113
1 color. Azami and LabMan
>>
File: mindovermatter.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
mindovermatter.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>50013122
Don't forget Mind over Matter!
>>
>>50013158
VERY IMPORTANT

I'm actually thinking about building this myself.
>>
>>50006352
what the fuck this card is crazy

combine it with something that can sac anything (infernal tribute is the first that comes to mind, but i'm sure there are other options) and you have a god damn removal machine gun in your hands

shit, i really want to make that rakdos deck now
>>
>>50013501
oh oops nevermind it dies when you sac the thing you use it on. still, that's a damn good card
>>
>>50004177
you need to play Gild for obvious flavor reasons
>>
>>50008301
be honest with myself and really think about whether a card will actually work in the deck or I just put it in there because it has a cute interaction with something else or because of the flavor. at the end of the day Im going to want to cut the cards that have little synergy or that stay in my hand because I can never find time to play them
>>
>>50004177
King Macar.
>>
>>50013197
>>50013158
>>50013113
Azami was my first "competitive" edh deck I ever made, and it's fucking glorious.

I toned it down for my current meta, but here's my list

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/azamis-robe-of-secrets/

I either win by Mind Over Matter and Laboratory Maniac or Isochron Scepter + Mystical Tutor + Beacon of Tomorrows.
>>
File: average_4chanposter.png (272KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
average_4chanposter.png
272KB, 624x352px
Really disappointed with the new cards. The new commanders have no imagination because there aren't any obvious one-card combos with them like food chain+prossh and the word "synergy" doesn't mean anything at all to me outside of instant win combos.

None of the new commanders are any good compared to the c13 commanders, which were absolutely a mistake. Why are they being such pussies with the new mechanics? This is even worse than when they arbitrarily pushed the power level of c13. What's the point of point of even trying to build a creative new deck if it's just going to get stomped by an optimized competitive list in an environment where only a tiny handful of commanders are viable. Why weren't the c16 cards pushed hard enough to guarantee they would break into it? It's too bad WotC is too dumb to treat every new top tier deck as a new baseline and not an outlier.

It's a good thing we have a banlist designed to try to prevent players from being able to break the game if they are absolutely determined to. Otherwise, competitive play would be so shitty. If it weren't for Sheldon carefully managing the competitive ban list, commander wouldn't have ever become the primary pro tour format.
>>
>>50012963
well i'm sorry to say this but the first thing you want to do is consider cutting Stonehoof Chieftain because he's not that good in xenagos. people will cast removal on all your shit before the combat phase anyway, and most of your beaters will have innate trampling. even if you want trample enablers, there are better and cheaper options (pathbreaker ipex, various trample lands, temur battle rage, etc.)

the main thing you want to abuse with xenagos is fatty etbs, attack triggers and combat damage triggers. it's actually pretty damn easy to kill stuff with xenagos even if all your stuff is utility stuff, the main problem you'll face is 3 players having their mana open in the start of the combat phase just to fuck you in the ass.

you also have no removal, no draw and no tutors, and you probably want all of those. also in my meta, i get hated out first as xenagos, so you actually want to build your deck to be pretty defensive. you only really want to do beatings when it won't result in you getting fucked in the ass by 3 other players.

here's my deck. i'm not 100% happy with it since it's too aggressive its own good (i'd love to make it more resilient against random damage but i just don't know how) but it's at least been played a bunch so it's at least okay

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/angry-xenagos-ooga-booga/
>>
>>50013746
Because Commander is sold, marketed, and played primarily in a casual format. Competitive commander big yes, but the majority of commander players don't want a high level of competitiveness.

The beauty of the format and why it was created was to have fun in a casual setting. Sheldon and the rest of the team have said this many times.
>>
>>50007467
Helix Tower, put one counter on it, then stall for 99 rounds.
>>
>>50013854

Did you miss his sarcasm?

Both his post and your post are confusing
>>
>>50013746
C13 is fucking cancer and almost ruined the format entirely. You're an idiot if you want that every year, pretty soon you'd never see commanders from normal sets at all.
>>
Okay, gimme a list of the top tier commanders/decks.
>>
File: Image.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>50014045
Best deck hands down is Multani + 99 Forests.

Nothing comes close to that decks level of synergy and always having a live draw.
>>
>>50012275
I just want people with proxies to say so before the game starts. My decks could be 1000% better if I proxied, so when I sit down with randos and Elesh drops proxied vault/crypt/monolith on turn three I'm guaranteed to have no fun. If you don't feel you should have to pay for cards that's fine, but don't pretend it's equal to having the cards.
>>
File: Image.jpg (79KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
79KB, 223x310px
>>50014094
Fuck
I fucked up
I put the wrong Maro Sorcerer
>>
>>50014045
Those 2 new commanders with partner (Me + Your Mom) gonna take the game by storm
>>
>>50014094
multani is actually pretty damn strong
>>
>>50014096

I can't imagine bringing proxies of cards I don't own to play with randos, who does that?

I have no problem with proxies of cards you don't own I just understand that many people do and it seems stupid to just expect that to work out

I've only seen people use proxies of cards they don't own among friends
>>
>>50011706
I have two decks that are over 50% proxy, both because I want to test them and don't have the income to get the cards necessary (yet).

fite me
>>
>>50014223

So you are planning to buy the cards eventually then?
>>
File: stan-marsh.png (27KB, 293x165px) Image search: [Google]
stan-marsh.png
27KB, 293x165px
>>50013928
What could have possibly confused you about my post?
>>
File: 1475679445147.jpg (509KB, 846x857px) Image search: [Google]
1475679445147.jpg
509KB, 846x857px
>>50014223
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>50014255

Well I knew it was sarcasm when the post said "synergy doesn't mean anything to me unless it's a 1 card combo with the commander"

the confusing part was the part about the banlist, also sarcastic obviously, but I don't get his point
>>
>>50014241
>2016
>buying
>>
File: zinogre.gif (3MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
zinogre.gif
3MB, 350x266px
>>50014241
Yes. But since the chances of me getting a job any time soon are slim to none, there's still a really long way to go. Read over one or two years until I can start investing into the actual deck.

>>50014271
fite me bitch
>>
Storage lands vs vivid lands. Which ones you think are more worth it in Atraxa?
>>
>>50014312

Neither are worth a damn
>>
>>50012275
>>50014096
here's how i see it:

don't be that guy who plays 150 dollar staple cards unless everyone at the table is playing those 150 dollar cards as well

don't be that guy who proxies 150 dollar staple cards when no one else is playing 150 dollar cards.

but if there's a guy who refuses to take force of will and mana crypt out of his deck to power down for a table where the average deck costs 150 dollars, then fuck that guy. just proxy whatever expensive power staples you need to keep up. if he complains about people proxying certain cards while running the same cards himself, then he's a spike asshole.

>proxying is for poorfags

yeah, and spending 150 dollars on a mana crypt is retarded when you could spend that 150 dollars on an entirely new deck and get way more bang for your buck. the only thing adding a mana crypt to a deck does is increase its power level. it doesn't make it more interesting, give it spicy tech or add flavor to it. it's just boring spike bullshit.
>>
File: 1474490209188.jpg (302KB, 2172x2104px) Image search: [Google]
1474490209188.jpg
302KB, 2172x2104px
>>50014298
When and where biz-nitch?

>>50014312
Por que no las dos? Try them out and see what works.
>>
>>50014312
Storage lands are actually good, but you can run vivids if you can't afford better mana-fixing

>>50014321
You do realize that storage lands see a lot of play in Modern and their relevant Standard metas?
>>
>>50014312
6 ABU Duals
6 Shocks
10 Fetches
Mana Confluence
City of Brass
Command Tower
Basics
Season w/ utilities to taste
>>
>>50014322
We'll, in my defense the Force of Will was an eternal masters pack pull and the Gaea's Cradle was apart of a gift my friend gave me when he passed away of methadone overdose. Literally left in his will "anon gets all my magic the gathering cards".

He didn't have much of anything of worth besides that. Its more sentimental value to me than anything.

Miss him. :(
>>
>>50014312
I'm not sure as I've never really played with either, but I'd say that storage might be better, simply because you can fill them back up without needing other cards. They also allow for more explosive turns and ETB untapped. See storage as a sort of ramp and vivids as colour fixing and nothing else.

Also, if you run out of counters on vivids, you can't proliferate them anymore.
>>
>>50014355
>>50014369
Cool, gonna try both out in the deck. Plan is to eventually get all the shock lands needed for the deck but for now I'm gonna throw a buck to grab all the vivid lands since they are like a quarter a piece
>>
>>50014369

The storage lands do not see a lot of play, that's just not true. They occasionally show up in brews. They did see play in standard, because they are okay in some decks, I just don't think they are good in edh and especially not in decks like atraxa
>>
>>50014524

Do not see a lot of modern* play sorry
>>
>>50005489
really

time to find a new hobby i guess...
>>
>>50014369

As mana fixing, vivids are significantly better than storage lands

Storage lands are only good as pseudo ramp for decks that like to leave up mana for instant speed stuff. You can only run them if your mana fixing needs are minor and/or already on complete lockdown with a really tight mana base
>>
>>50014524
I meant a lot of play split between Modern and Standard, sorry that wasn't clear

>I just don't think they are good in edh and especially not in decks like atraxa
They're good for slow control decks when you have left-over mana, and Proliferate lends well into slow control decks. You only need to get the first storage counter onto it and then Atraxa ramps the rest for you. It's basically free mana even without using the storage land's ability more than once.

I'm not saying they're GREAT, but they're good and pair well with Proliferate.
>>
>>50011985
the point is you use the other atog's abilities to buff them before saccing them to atogatog

therefore it works sort of like having atogatog having all the abilities of your other atogs

he can easily one-shot someone, but i wouldnt play it in anything but 1v1 casual
>>
>>50014045

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/list-multiplayer-edh-generals-by-tier/
>>
>>50014584

i guess they are decent with proliferate, i was not thinking of atraxa as a slow control deck, i thought of atraxa as a tap out for value deck, but i can see how it could be cool to just put a charge counter on one and then proliferate for a few turns before casting something big
>>
>>50014859
In playtesting, if I drop it early enough I can easily store up 10 mana for when I need the big drops around turn 10-13.

Of course, the crystaline crawler is even more insane since it also gets all the extra +1/+1 counter interaction with the rest of the deck. And Astral cornucopia is also lovely to easily build up to 5-6 counters on.
>>
What's the gentlemen's agreement like in your group? What does your table want in a game?

Our group is a little disruption-lite, so we ask them to not abuse this. The result is our decks end up being a bit sheldony. It kind of sucks because I've been in peanut budget groups that still had a decent power level + interaction, but the group is still fun in it's own way.
>>
I need more haste givers in WU
So far I just have Boots, Greaves, and Hall of the Bandit Lord. What else?
>>
what's a good commander/deck type if I want to:

- Use politics without straight up grouphug stuff

- Like not having to commit too much to the board and becoming the #1 target

- Like having big explosive plays that don't go too far into asshole-ish combos

playing at a fairly budget/casual level
>>
File: gahiji.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
gahiji.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>50015131
gahiji
>>
>>50015131
Athreos with mass reanimation spells.
>>
>>50015020

>around turn 10-13

Wut

When you say play testing do you mean goldfishing?
>>
>>50015122
Ok did some digging myself. Assault Suit for Voltron...any downsides? Also checking out a couple others with (1) equip but is there anything else outside equipment I should look at?
>>
>>50015122
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&color=+@(|[U]|[W]|[C])&text=+[haste]&type=+[%22Artifact%22]+![%22Creature%22]

Your options are pretty limited senpai. Akroma's Memorial, Chariot of Victory, Fleetfeather Sandals, Haunted Cloak, Greaves, Boots, Strider Harness, and Sword of Vengeance are the only ones that look remotely playable. Most of those only if you have an equipment subtheme. I couldn't find any enchantments or creatures that give other creatures haste.

If you're more interested in tap abilities, Thousand-Year Elixir is really good for that
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/best-couple/

Any suggestions? Might cut some stuff for more removal and counterspells

Oh, and I can't think of a better name for it
>>
>>50015131
Alesha. You can play politics with her ability, since the person Alesha is attacking doesn't need to he who her reanimation target attacks

Super budget since most cards with 2 powerbut super good etb/combat damage triggers aren't expensive.

You'll usually only have a target on your head when it's too late to stop you

Very easy to power up and down for your meta.
>>
>>50015105
Sorcery speed scooping unless it's an infinite combo. No kingmaking in general.
>>
File: curseofvengeance[1].jpg (34KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
curseofvengeance[1].jpg
34KB, 265x370px
>>50015919
>kingmaking
Speaking of which, I'm sorely tempted to add Curse of Vengeance to a Queen Marchesa Politics deck I'm brewing

But I'm a little worried it just won't do anything 99% of the time
>>
>>50015892
Yeah, Alesha is pretty good

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/all-smiles-3/
>>
>>50015749
Group Fug?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/groupfug-1/
>>
>>50016108
I do like the that the gay couple has a wonderful butt
>>
>>50016172
if only Doran were in their colors
>>
>>50016216
DUDE
>>
>>50016222
WEED
LMAO

At least you still have Assault Formation
>>
>>50016216
I can dream...
>>
>>50016310
>>50016310
New thread

God you guys are lazy
>>
>>50016317
thanks senpai
>>
>>50003508
Delve with library manipulating so as to cast expensive spells early

Allows you to keep the wheels as additional fuel for the fun
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.