[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favourite magic items /tg/? I need some inspiration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1470257297687.jpg (1MB, 1920x2715px) Image search: [Google]
1470257297687.jpg
1MB, 1920x2715px
What are your favourite magic items /tg/? I need some inspiration for interesting effects.
>>
File: Lament Configuration.jpg (140KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lament Configuration.jpg
140KB, 1280x1024px
>>49999178
May I propose a classic?
>>
>>49999224
I hate to admit it, but I have no idea what that is. Pandora's box?
>>
>>49999324
If you solve it (don't worry, it's easy as shit), it will grant you access to a dimension of infinite pleasure. It's pretty pimp.
>>
File: cenob.jpg (299KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cenob.jpg
299KB, 1024x768px
>>49999401

indeed
>>
Stole this from a thread here. The lovable Goblin merchant who's been following the party around has a whole bunch of useless magical items for sale. He presented the party with a Frying Pan of Teleportation (for only 1k gold, what a steal!) and they excitedly bought it. While the party each held a portion of the frying pan in hand and visualized their destination it began to vibrate before vanishing. They found it again 3 months of travel later.
>>
>>49999467
>Find a sword of disintegration
>It disintegrates
We have a similar sense of humour
>>
>>49999401
>>49999459
I like you two a lot.

>>49999324
The Lament Configuration is the puzzlebox from the Hellraiser movies. You solve it, you summon the Cenobites, "demons to some, angels to others" by their own admition. What they do is completely decimate whoever solves the puzzle (or desires for the puzzle to be solved through an unknowing party) but if they get him. They arrive due to hellportal, which you can enter into a nightmarish and alien dimension.

It's a good idea for trap items or last resort portal items.
Recommend you see the Hellraiser movies too. (Skip 3 and anything after 4)
>>
>>49999541
Nice. Our thief found a ring of levitation once. Didn't seem to do anything until he took it off and dropped it. It floated like a balloon.
>>
>>49999714
I like the idea of some dickass wizard sitting in his tower somewhere making all these misleading items just to piss off adventurers.
Actually hold up I might put this in my setting.
>>
I'm a fan of the "Decanter of infinite condiments." made by an innkeeper driven mad by adventurers wrecking up the place. along with several assorted food related golems. it was an adventure I relish to this day.
>>
File: randy-wow.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
randy-wow.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
>>49999178
Here's the most powerful weapon, OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.