[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beeple-beep beep! Since Sisters of Battle share so many similarities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: BatfaceSister.png (298KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BatfaceSister.png
298KB, 400x400px
Beeple-beep beep! Since Sisters of Battle share so many similarities with Dune's Fish Speakers, is it fair to say they would be the face of the Imperium were it not for the Space Marines?
>>
>>49988211
Nah, Imperial Guard are already used in such a staggering amount of propoganda that the Marines could very easily be replaced by them as 'face of the Imperium.'

We'd probably be getting a lot more propaganda based around Sisters, Knights and the Mechanicus War-Cohorts at that point, though.
>>
File: Wise old mentor.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wise old mentor.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>49988211
This is somehow worse than "Excuse me" threads. Will you questfags ever accept that no one wants you? You're just shitting the board up out of spite now, you won't bring any changes.
>>
>>49988249
Like, ugh! Can you old men just, like, kiss off already?
>>
>>49988249
>He thinks it's Questfags
Talk about paranoid.
>>
>>49988249
>when anon is just butthurt about all the things at once
>>
>>49988211
>share so many similarities with Dune's Fish Speakers

Like what? Being female and being soldiers?
>>
File: Hatred Intensifies.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred Intensifies.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>49988211
what is this nonsense?
it makes me very angry
>>
>>49990434
It's cancer.
Seems like the condition is terminal.
A good thing, I say.
>>
>>49988211
Sisters are Fish Speakers and Bene Gesserit rolled into one.
>>
>>49990405
And Brides of the God-Emperor
And overzealous fanatics
>>
>>49988211
Did anyone else every get the vibe that the Fish Speaker name was a reference to cunnilingus?
>>
If Space marines weren't a thing I'd imagine groups like the Scions would be the guys getting Power Armor although it wouldn't be as good as the Sisters and neither would be good as the non-existent Space marines due to not being linked to them through their nerves.
>>
>>49990647
Honestly, I forget the actual reason they're called Fish Speakers, and if a man put a gun against my head and demanded an answer, I'd have to tell him it's because they were lesbians who went down on each other.
>>
>>49990724
It's because the very first religion ever was priestesses talking o fish while high as fuck
>>
>>49990757
That sounds like more of a joke than the cunnilingus explanation.
>>
>>49990757
Do you have a source on that? All I find are Dune fan pages. Or are you saying that was the case in the Dune Universe and not the IRL one?
>>
>>49991021
The Fish Speakers WERE Leto II's biggest joke. And massive lesbians to boot.
>>49991640
Dune universe, not IRL. I'm talking about the religion that came before language.
>>
>>49990724
>>49990647

Apparently the "Fish Speaker" priestesses spoke to fishes in their dreams and that was the in-universe reason for the name.

Though yeah, minge munching was why Frank Herbert called them that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.