[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dwarf Fortress role play thread? Basically thinking about a Dwarf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Dwarf Fortress role play thread? Basically thinking about a Dwarf Fortress succession game combined with each anon role playing as one of the Dwarfs. Would anyone be interested?
>>
>>49986248

Sounds fun but hard to coordinate, as DF is a long game.

I'm personally fond of pausing and playing other games while brainstorming my next move in DF.
>>
>>49986560
I'm a complete newbie to DF so i thought it would be a fun thing to do + helping me learn more too. And it doesn't seem too difficult. Something Awful did it with Syrupleaf through all of the letters they sent and their journals for each character.
>>
File: Screenshot (918).png (333KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (918).png
333KB, 1366x768px
Bumping with my super shitty run through. Please Hallllp.
>>
>>49987282
>Hasn't even designated the rock in front of the designation to be mined
Get to that. And while you are at it use fullscreen, realize that tilesets are unnecessary, and see if you can use DwarfTherapist.
>>
>>49986248
>>>/qst/
>>
>>49987342
Damn you're probably right. The role play part I saw in the Syrupleaf let's play just seems like something /tg/ would be good at.
>>
>>49987305
Took me about an hour to figure out how to mine anon. Kill me.
>>
Fuck it this thread will also be DF general.
>>
>>49987342
>This board is for author-driven collaborative storytelling (i.e., "Quests"). In a quest there is a single author who controls the plot of the story and who drives the creative process. They can choose to take suggestions from other posters, or not, at their sole discretion.
>>
So like Boatmurdered?
>>
>>49988151
Yes. Pretty much.
>>
>>49986248
Is it just me, or have the later updates completely fucked the framerate? I have an e3-1231v3 and I can't play adventure mode with the framerate being so low.
>>
>>49988594
Due to shenanigans I had three fortresses running at the same time. Didn't run that bad.
>>
Is OP still alive? Get together a document for signups and just do the idea. Don't spend too long "proposing" it.
>>
A-Alex?
>>
>>49988702
I'm right here anon. And keep the thread alive and I will. Currently at work right now but as soon as I'm done will post a signup sheet.
>>
>>49987342
>>49987912
It is collaborative.
>>
File: 1444845997754.jpg (519KB, 777x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1444845997754.jpg
519KB, 777x1490px
>>49988779
Fantastic. Things like this have a habit of being sad but not done. I'll be sure to memepost for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.