[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The surface of whatever the last setting you've played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (214KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 800x1107px
>The surface of whatever the last setting you've played in has become 90% oceans.

How does this effect your world?

Alternatively for sci fi settings

>Your party has crash landed on an ocean planet with whatever is considered standard survival gear.

What happens?
>>
>>49927278
Sauce?
>>
File: CatgirlBikini.jpg (193KB, 731x833px) Image search: [Google]
CatgirlBikini.jpg
193KB, 731x833px
Is this a Catastrophe thread?
>>
>>49927897
Maybe. Might also be Gargantia or Dofus. Not sure which.
>>
File: 1362383167922.jpg (842KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1362383167922.jpg
842KB, 1800x1200px
>>49928679
Well OPs pic looks like it belongs in a catatstrope thread.
>>
OP here, I just googled waterworld and chose the first thing that wasn't from the movie.

Source for people who can't googlefu

http://pino44io.deviantart.com/art/The-Shop-Waterworld-version-437055169
>>
We played a game like this one, the world started to flood. It went really cool, and the game was a lot of fun. How it went for the party, we made a voyaging raft and set out upon the waves.
>>
But the surface IS 90% water- closer to 96%, actually. The players are on an arcology.
>>
File: Subnautica-Titan_Reaper.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Subnautica-Titan_Reaper.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>49927278
>Your party has crash landed on an ocean planet with whatever is considered standard survival gear.

We gather kelp, coral and scrap metal from the crashed ship for a few hours and then get eaten by a tyranid
>>
>>49927278
Well considering it was 100% ocean before, I guess this is a bit of improvement
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>49927278
>40 insanity points
>phobia: water
>>
File: Intro.png (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Intro.png
33KB, 640x480px
The setting is alredy inspired by Megaman Legends. I guess the refrence is just a bit more on the nose now.
>>
>Ravenloft/Baroda

His Lordship Strahd is VERY displeased.

In a twist of irony, he may actually hire the players to find out why his precious kingdom is now covered in this salty liquid.
>"I do not enjoy needing new, dry clothes every time I wish to leave my castle. It is... how do you say? Quite gross."
>>
>>49927897
Reminds me of how I wanted to square the light and fun tone with the crushing misery that your bikini parties are happening above the billions of drowned dead.

The setting is instead on a resort world that suffered a CATastrophic failure during its terraforming that meant all the human staff and workers had to evacuate, leaving it for the kemonomimi helpers to inherit when they awoke. Thus all the swimwear and dive gear, supplies waiting to be looted, the strange and alien sea life and the catgirls' attitude of treating it all like an adventure and a party. Short of the guests they were meant to entertain and serve this is what they were designed for, the CATastrophe world is everything going almost as intended.
>>
File: Pathfinder - Lusca.jpg (183KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder - Lusca.jpg
183KB, 970x546px
Our party is three Mermaids, an Octopus Mermaid, a Sharkman and an Ocean Girl expy who are currently deep inland on a mission of peace to stop the enslavement of our people.

Not only is the ball now in our court, but the Octopus Mermaid, a Druid who detests the dry world is going to be calling in a Lusca just to ensure negotiations go in our favour.

Then once she gets back home, she summoning it again just to waste all the remaining empire and pirate fleets still sticking around.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.