[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /tg/, how far have you gone to support the game you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Mage Knight Tournaments.png (3MB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
Mage Knight Tournaments.png
3MB, 1296x968px
Tell me, /tg/, how far have you gone to support the game you love?

How did you feel when the ride ended?
>>
Are you not dedicated, /tg/?
>>
I bought absolutely everything with their name on it and felt like shit when they turned out to be tumblr tier SJWs. Deleted everything of theirs that I had.
>>
>>49925105

Wait OP are those yours?

I have half of those I can take pics of right now with a time stamp

One of the top NK players of 1.0 reporting in when I was age 14/15 lol
>>
File: Legends 002.jpg (991KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Legends 002.jpg
991KB, 3264x2448px
>>49925105

rip 2010 5th edition glory days

Quit 40k at the drop of 6th edition. All of these are gathering dust in my closet in a box for years
>>
>>49925497
awesome. sure show us what u got if its not trouble
>>
File: IMG_9029.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_9029.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>49925674

For credentials that should suffice. Just took that pic with a ton of OG rebellion uniques. I can also flash the conquest 8. No rebellion LEs or any others I sold the all
>>
Me and my little bro got really into Attacktix when it came out, and we scooped up booster packs by the armful for christmas that year.

We had a family get together a while after and my mom made me let our younger cousins play with them.

I couldn't keep track of the little bastards and by the next day almost every single one was either lost or in pieces.

We would go on to recoup our losses with the Transformers and Marvel expansions, but by the time we'd built up sizable forces again the game was dead.

I still have the Clone Commander and the Clone Gunship, but I wish I held onto tthe rest, it was a really simple game, but it stupid fun for a bunch of kids and it was the only game my little bro got into.

This is the best pic of the dude I could find too, game went too quick.
>>
File: IMG_1188.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>49925818

>junk Prizes
>>
>>49925818
Magus... Lich... Storm... Ah, the good old days. It was fun, wasn't it, Anon? When the series ended it was pretty depressing, but the absolute WORST was losing all of the stories and fluff from the WK website. If only I'd have known I would have mirrored that shit.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (5KB, 169x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
5KB, 169x225px
>>49925838
shit damn
>>
>>49925872
they still have http://www.mkrealms.com/forumdisplay.php?325-Mage-Knight and I think they have the docs / scrying chamber still man!
>>
>>49925872

Where do you live? what state?
>>
File: Holy Crackers.jpg (91KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Crackers.jpg
91KB, 256x256px
>>49925964
Oh. My. God.
>>
>>49926051

what state, im down for an MK meet up
>>
>>49925444
> letting political shit dictate how you live your life and what you're allowed to like
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.