[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah angry god having angry followers that's so scary I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Khorne_kingdom.jpg (277KB, 1136x811px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_kingdom.jpg
277KB, 1136x811px
Woah angry god having angry followers that's so scary I mean after all frienzed Celts fared so well against disciplined Romans right? Oh wait they fucking died because losing your shit in battle is not a good sign.

What a stupid fucking god.
>>
>>49920240
Except he's also the god of military discipline. They only go apeshit once they're on the charge.

Also his followers tend to be beefed up with daemon power.

Also you're a faggot, it's Warhammer.
>>
>>49920346
>it's Warhammer

that's why it fucking sucks and so it's fanbase
>hurr anger so cool because my dad was angry when he KO'd my mom

some of us lived in functioning families and aren't socially retarded fucking degenerate outcasts
>>
>>49920240
>>49920363
I am legitimately having trouble following your rambling, autistic way of typing.

However, you aren't wrong.

In fact, Discipline, Organization, and group tactics is the only way the Empire prevails over the Norscan hoardes and their berserkers. Individually, an imperial soldier is no match for a northman. A block of them with pikes backed up with shotgonne and cannons however, remarkibly is. This is why the Empire excels when it's able to prepare and take battle formation, and eats shit when it can't.
>>
>>49920240
Reminder that Khorne is the only Chaos god whose Daemons make use of actual field artillery in the form of Skullcannons.
>>
Chaos God Tier:

Tzeentch
Slaanesh
Nurgle

Okay Tier:

Malal

Shit Tier:

Khorne

Everybody already knew this, OP.
>>
>>49920363
One post to bait out your true intention, you suck at this.
>>
Fuck off, OP
>>
File: 1474381898136.png (310KB, 465x605px) Image search: [Google]
1474381898136.png
310KB, 465x605px
>>49920240
>>
>>49920240
Rome suffered its biggest military defeat against disorganized barbarians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
>>
>>49920522
So, where does the Hivemind come in?
Ynnead?
Sly Marbo?
GW?
>>
>>49920660
Led by a traitor roman general. Disorganised my ass.
>>
>>49920363
I don't really get your reasoning here? My dad never beat my mum or any shit like that. But I understand that having a daemon god of rage is cool.
Plus you forget that chaos space marines usually have a fuck load of weird chaos daemon energy pouring through them and making them tougher or stronger or able to do weird shit. That followed by the fact that their "team" can alter reality is a pretty big bonus
>>
>>49920346

wait isn't that Myrimidia?
>>
This topic's a pretty boring troll, so lets instead talk about why Khorne, like OP sorta said, along with Slaanesh and Nurgle, are inferior to Tzeentch.

>Be Bloodthirster, Great Unclean One, Keeper Of Secrets
>Get ass whooped by Marines, Primarchs, and Grey Knights on a regular basis

>Be Lord Of Change
>Influence the decisions of everyone and be able to see it all (Kairos Fateweaver)
>Successfully cause more damage than those other daemons (Aetaos'Rau'Keres)
>Lose but still cause damage due to being able to do shit indirectly (Marabas)
>Be badass superboss (the one in TWW)
>Be literally god (Amon Chakai or w/e that guy's name is)

>Be Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle
>Make jack shit progress when it comes to the great game
>Be Tzeentch
>Trick Slaanesh into being kidnapped by the Aelves in Age Of Sigmar

>Khorne Chaos Daemon army
>Nice at melee but most things beat them at ranged before they can even get close
>Nurgle Chaos Daemon army
>Slow as fuck to get anywhere despite being tough
>Slaanesh Chaos Daemon army
>Fast but easy to kill once the opponent actually gets to attack them
>Tzeentch Chaos Daemon army
>Screamerstar/endless summoning overpowered as fuck awesomeness that's bound to make your opponent mad (just as planned)

>Angron, Fulgrim, Daemon Primarchs of Khorne and Slaanesh respectively
>Can hit stuff really hard
>Mortarion, Daemon Primarch of Nurgle
>Jobbed to fucking Kaldor Draigo
>Magnus, Daemon Primarch of Tzeentch
>Most powerful psyker in the galaxy now that the Emperor's practically dead and is able to shape the Warp itself to his will

>Kharn The Counterproductive easy to manipulate Betrayer
>Typhus the Lazy
>Lucius the "can't do shit without Slaanesh eternal gimmick"
>Ahriman the "snipe SoS at Prospero, help his people's mutations, and fight gods to get into the BL"

>Gaunt Summoners of Tzeentch the only Chaos god themed people in Archaon's personal crew.

>Cyclopia Cabal the only actually good thing for the CSM in 40k 7e
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.