[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A child was missing in Smallwille, was found dead later. A desperate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

A child was missing in Smallwille, was found dead later. A desperate mother gets your PC's contact and asks them for help. Explains her child is "alive" and is "talking" to her via "lights".

What happens?
>>
>>49917128
Better bust the ghost before it goes crazy and starts hurting people.
>>
Nah fuck that you're on your own
>>
>>49917128
I call my friend Klark Cent, he's pretty handy with supernatural stuff since the asteroid shower.
>>
>>49917128
I bring a book of fairy tales and some pizza.
GONNA FEYWILD THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHADOWFELL.
>>
Tell that bitch to chill out until Superman is done moping for this episode and fix that shit right up.
>>
>>49917128
My guardsman, unless bothered by being shot at or orders against it will probably have a look-see around. He's sceptical, obviously and won't find anything unless he succeeds his Psyniscience roll.

My heretek would probably go "Who gave you this number?" and then come out to "talk" to her. He's pretty much a government spook gone rogue, so if she can find him, he needs to figure out who she works for.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ
>>
I also enjoyed this TV show.
>>
>>49917128
i sage OP for being utterly incompetent at subtlety when it comes to shoehorning his TV shows into /tg/ discussion.
>>
>>49918495
>didn't actually sage
>>
>>49917128
>Be card carrying Necromancer

Well this is easy. I'll bring the boy's body back to life, and when that doesn't work, then go searching for where the child really went.
>>
>>49917128
Worship our new goddess, of course.

I'm a bit confused about how she managed to find a computer network in a medieval setting, but the ways of the Divine are not for me to question.
>>
File: 417V81F9QPL.jpg (30KB, 364x475px) Image search: [Google]
417V81F9QPL.jpg
30KB, 364x475px
HA HA

FINALLY MY TIME HAS COME
>>
File: 1330309622805.jpg (45KB, 377x480px) Image search: [Google]
1330309622805.jpg
45KB, 377x480px
There is only one being who can grant your wish. Only one God mighty enough to take away your pain. An intelligence so ancient that it had stood for time immemorial when the land beneath your foot was as the dust between stars.
Ia, Ia Nyarlhotep! We call you, Black Pharaoh! With strange aeons, even death may die!!!
>>
>>49919482
I swear to god if S2 has Cthulhu references in it I'm gonna go full Jonathan Byers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>49917128
Tell the government to lock her up before things get really strange.
>>
>>49917128

My rogue would be trying to hit on the mother.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.