[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the ethnic and gender make up of your group? Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_0311.jpg (79KB, 600x415px)
IMG_0311.jpg
79KB, 600x415px
What's the ethnic and gender make up of your group? Have you ever had an problems along those lines?

I always like hearing about the actual people behind the groups that /tg/ plays in. Tell me about them
>>
>>49897970
Some of them have tits; all of them have dicks.
Some of them have cool tans; all of them like Tacos.
Sometimes its problematic; it's always a blast though.
>>
>>49897970
Myself(gm) and one player are CISnormal, 30something white males. Dunno about the other three in the group but likely the same.

Had to Verona guy at session zero as he kept asking if the half elves were "persecuted properly, like the JEWS"
>>
>>49898008
"Verona"?

I haven't kept up with the memes these kids are slinging nowadays. The fuck does that mean?
>>
Mexican Lawyer
Texan Rug Dealer
White American (VA)
White American (VA)

We had a Brazilian but he went crazy.

All male. Everybody involved has a college degree or in the process. Ages vary from 19 to 30. BR was 35 year old NEET with a Masters degree. Went totally off the deep end. Massive Alt-Right type.
>>
File: 1472488719809.jpg (331KB, 1280x857px)
1472488719809.jpg
331KB, 1280x857px
We're all basic white Americans. Me, my wife, her brother, a single lady, a married guy, and a single guy. We've all known each other for over 10 years and been playing together almost that long. I'm the oldest at nearly 40, other married guy turned 30 last month & is youngest. Almost all of us are theologically conservative evangelicals except my brother in law, who's an atheist. We have probably 2 Republicans, one uncommitted, one troll (bro-in-law), one Dem (single gal), and one foaming-at-the-mouth Libertarian (me).
We have banned political discussion at the table and enforce it with an XP penalty. Philosophy, religion, and life problems are fine.
>>
Group 1
>Male GM
>2 Males (me included)
>3 Females

Group 2
>Male GM
>2 Males (me included)
>2 Females

All ages 23 to 25. No problems whatsoever.
All white, university educated (Bsc or Msc).
>>
>>49898072
Stories like these give me hope. That people with radically different political views can put that aside, let down their hair and have fun

>>49898057
How did he go crazy?
>>
>>49897970
Everyone is usually white and male but very rarely the group will take in a female and I pull on the eject cord while it crashes.

Every few months we would also get a queer that we either end up inviting to leave, sometimes I also end up pulling on the eject cord and leave the group.

At the moment we have a spanish guy, a jew a bosnian guy and me and we have all decided to make a gentlemen's agreement not to take in women, and for now its holding up quite well with the occasional petty bickering.
>>
>>49898180
Where do you play, that you have both ethnic diversity & the luxury of ditching groups so frequently?
>>
>>49897970
>5 white guys
>1 mexican
>1 black
>all dudes with the occasional girlfriend attending a session
>>
File: 1450411929195.jpg (36KB, 500x648px)
1450411929195.jpg
36KB, 500x648px
>>49897970
Six white men. Works great, no issues.
>>
>>49898072
>Discussing philosophy
>Banned to discuss politics

Politics is applied social philosophy, bruh
>>
>>49898214
New york, I moved around a lot and know the area well enough to know multiple LGS to take my pick of group.
>>
>>49898270

No of which look like that.
>>
>>49897970

GM (me, make)
2 males
1 female.

We all white, ages 16-32. Never have problems, everyone gets along well.
>>
>>49898279
Yeah, but modern politics is stupid, and obsessed with celebrity-like individuals, whereas philosophy wrestles with the *ideas* those individuals pretend to espouse. A player coming in and ranting, "Haha, Palin said something stupid, Drumpfags BTFO," is just trolling, whereas a player comparing the plight of the laborers in a gnome city to the social conditions in early Industrialized London may have food for thought.
>>
>>49898171
He started thinking that his character was irrelevant. Then he started getting mad at everything. Then he started getting in fights with people. Long running fights with one of the regular guys in which he accused him of playing Mary Sues (quarter truths at best). Then he started to get hella upset with... I don't even remember, honestly. Something to do with my GMing at the time that I remember was just ridiculous. Then he closed all of our roll20 games (he was the one that made them and paid premium) and the group told him to fuck off forever.

He used to be a fantastic GM and was a good guy, but he had surgery that went wrong and fucked his health up bad. He went nuts and we tried to put up with it, but eventually...
>>
>>49898338
Brain surgery?
>>
We had one canadian "trans" player in an online group, pretty damn rude especially if you dared to disagree with him. Also claimed he had to lie and jump through hoops to get his hormones.
Dude was the typical SJW who became very hostile if you disagreed with him, also a huge bully who mocked me over my country/nationality, both times I played with him the rest of the group was so disgusted he had no choice but to leave or apologize.
Thank everybody else i have played with has been more reasonable than this
>>
>>49897970
3 men, 4 women
6 white, 1 asian

afaik I'm the only queer in the group

never had any problems with it, no
>>
>>49897970
>Male GM
>6 White Males
>1 Native American Female
>Two former Combat Medics (one during Desert Storm, one during 2000's Iraq war), two Pizza Delivery Drivers, a Nurse/Model, a Criminology Major, a Writer/Artist and a Call Center Rep.

>>49898171
I liked it when discussing politics and political affiliations were considered impolite subjects to bring up. Now it's all everyone talks about, where neither side can be wrong or right. It's basically opening a conversation with "Do you like yelling at brick walls? Because I sure do!"
>>
>>49898352
Stomach staple to make him eat less. Was his own decision to get it. Apparently when they were reconnecting everything some of the stitches tore, he shit out a half gallon of blood and nearly died.
>>
>>49898304
Not currently, but my best friend looks almost exactly like that, though he does not smoke.
>>
>>49898368

Where are you from?
>>
Everyone 20-29

1 straight white guy
1 flaming asian guy
2 white mtf trannies
1 asian ftm tranny
>>
>>49898508
What the fuck
Which are you
>>
>>49898508
Eewww.
>>
File: 1460993748466.png (745KB, 647x930px)
1460993748466.png
745KB, 647x930px
>>49897970
4 males (incl. me the GM)
2 females
All white
All Cis
Predominantly hetero, few bi
All fairly well educated (2 paramedics, one cyber security architect, one IT consultant, one retail worker, and don't know what the other does.)
>>
>>49897970
Of the stable circle of people I regularly invite to games:
4 women, one is trans, one is latina, the rest are white.
9 men, one black, the rest white
>>
>>49898466
Argentina, and yes he obviously joked about the falklands, but not the casual joke here and there no he was very serious about it and was trying to anger me, he would also go onto wikipedia and search some wars from 1800/1900's which my country lost and be like "whoops didn't mean to paste that".
He was also rude IC often being an uncooperative or antagonistic cunt.
>>
>>49897970
>All Male
>2 whites (me included)
>1 Sicilian
>1 Jew
>1 Mexican
>>
>>49898597
>cyber security architect
are they a cyber punk
>>
Current group I run for:
4 people
2 Asian 2 white
3 females, one male
(This excludes me the GM, white male)
2 Asians are sisters, white female is my girlfriend, and white male a good friend. The younger sister is very quiet, think she just likes to be around people. Older sister is pretty bossy, most vain out of everyone and wants to be party face and murder hobo at the same time. Other two normal.

It's not like we exclude people, but the local demographic just dosnt have alot of options. There's one black dude who like pnp games but he's also got some real creeper vibes.

I ran a game for a couple of friends, some were hispanic. But it wasn't a very deep campaign. They pretty much just made Goliaths and wanted to suplex shit all day, which was fine and we had fun, but roleplay wasn't approachable with them.
>>
My gaming group is basically half black and half white. I'm half Asian (and half white) so I throw that off a little bit.

All dudes, sometimes TR or AC bring their wives to their games but they don't really seem invested in them
>>
>>49898620
Sometimes when we play old west games the black guy and one of the women will insist NPC's be racist and sexist because"why are we playing a historical game if we're not goanna be historical?"
>>
>>49897970
3 single males cis 20-25
2 single females cis 20-25
1 married female cis 25-30
1 married male cis 30-35
1 polyamorous male agender 25-30
All French, white and hetero or bi
Two of the single members anciently formed a couple
Education levels are very diverse, as well as political/philosophical/religious orientations
There's no usual GM, we swap GMing and playing all the time
>>
>>49898718
Which parents were which?
>>
File: 1458584480869.gif (981KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
1458584480869.gif
981KB, 500x221px
>>49898658
It's me
Yes
>>
>>49897970
100% white
100% male
1 member
>>
>>49897970
OG group
>2 straight white females
>4 straight white males
great campaign, best time we ever had

later on a few drop and some new people come in

>3 straight white males
>1 straight Native male
>1 straight white female
>1 increasingly ambiguous male

Still okay play but the group had become increasingly liberal and political meaning that the banter died completely and most of our adventures involved two of us wanting to play a game and four of us (DM included) wanting to play "save every trapped rabbit from here to the plane of fire"

ended as
3 straight white males
1 tranny white male

Incredibly awkward. We just didn't say anything about the purses or dresses and tried to play some games but the games just kept getting quieter and quieter and none of us wanted to address the elephant in the room. I left shortly after and the group disbanded entirely shortly after.

>1,000 generations
>fighting poverty
>fighting war
>fighting famine
>fighting plague
>fighting every small misfortune that can end a bloodline
>1,000 generations brought you here
>and you're mutilating your genitals
>you're gulping down chemicals by the bottle
>you're spending $200 a year on your butt plug collection
to "find yourself"
>no intention of reproducing
>no higher aspirations
>no thought of any of those that came before you
>a thousand generations fought and struggled to bring you here today
>and all you can do is masturbate in a dress
>>
Me and my wife, both white, early 20s
One army vet, our gm, 35, and gayer than a tangerine in jean shorts
A German immigrant and a Ukrainian immigrant, both late 20s
We had a 23 yo black guy, but his katana wielding anime knockoff characters and the edginess of that literally fedora wearing ass was just too much for everyone and he kind of split off of his own accord.
>>
>>49897970
Mostly humans
Occasionally a dwarf or elf.
Never halfings or gnomes though.
>>
>>49898718
>I'm half Asian (and half white)
Question because my son is hapa: do you get a lot of racist shit thrown at you in school or daily life?
>>
>>49897970
Italians and British. Being the only american in an online group is suffering.
>>
>>49897970
Group 1
>White Male GM
>5 White Guys (including myself)
>1 White Gay Guy
>1 Black Guy
>all 20-25

Group 2
>Myself as GM
>3 White Guys
>all 20-25

Had no real issues with the marginally more diverse group compared to the all white one, but I will say the gay guy was a bit hard to enjoy the session with. He always spoke in a flaming voice, wrote out an exact backstory for his character that was 8-pages long, and RP'd with almost no one else in the party but the two friends he already had known. It took 3 months of weekly sessions for him to start actually talking with the whole group.
>>
>>49898854
>but what about your ancestors
Shittest argument for anything ever.
>>
4 White males aged 25-30 from 4 different continents.
That's all the diversity I need.
>>
>>49899204
/pol
>>
>>49898929
Not really. I'm from the Bay Area though and my high school was majority Asian. And because we're a 30 minute train ride from San Francisco overt racism would get your ass beat even if I was part of a real minority
>>
>>49897970
everyone is russian here in slavlands
even if someone's karel or tatar or some nonsense
>>
>>49897970
3 white mexicans, 3 brown mexicans. No women.
>>
>>49899238
fuck off faggot
>>
>>49897970
Hmm, in 4 groups all of them are white.

One trans-lady who everyone loves to pieces because she is the sweetest goddamn thing.

No issues cause we're in Canada and so we don't have, say, Irish and English in the same group or anything.

One guy is a big /pol/lack but he keeps that mostly to himself.
>>
>>49897970
Half white, half asian. One chick. One guy that we think is gay but we've never asked because that would be rude.
>>
>>49897970
Two gay guys, a lesbian, two MtFs and I myself swing both ways.

This is actually just a massive coincidence.
>>
>>49897970
standard white boys. i should add that i am not an american.
>>
>>49900503
>One guy is a big /pol/lack but he keeps that mostly to himself.
see, that's what i like. i hate the politicization of this hobby. if more people could keep their ideology out, the hobby would be better off.
>>
All late 20s white male except for one player who is half mexican and a woman. No problems
>>
DM is a ginger Irish leftist teacher in his late20s
Right, middle aged teacher, Australian, white
Myself, uni student british early 20s, think politics is fundamentally flawed, white
Maori guy same age as me, tradie, couldnt care less about politics
Last guy is late 20s, doesnt talk about politics, white

I can't remember the last time politics was even a point of discussion. No disagreements we all have fun and chill
>>
>>49897970
Three Swedes and one Italian.
>>
>>49900886
Tell that to tumblr.
At least /pol/ understand we'll kick them out if they bother us enough and genuinely want to stay so they behave. Tumblr just wants to change shit and aren't above harassing companies or calling SWAT on you.
>>
>>49898046
Maybe mobileposting "veto a" autocorrected
>>
File: HVm4h1Q.jpg (128KB, 650x813px)
HVm4h1Q.jpg
128KB, 650x813px
3 women 4 men. All white but one is an Italian exchange student.1 girl has autism as do 2 of the men. It's a beginner's game in a college club so new people are always new people coming and going. So far there's no drama but I've noticed there are a lot of awkward dudes just hovering by our table, trying to strike up a conversation with the women mid game,
>>
>>49897970
Let me see.
I have a Black Weaboo guy (Plays the Monk, duh)
I have a Czech born crazy idea man (Ranger/Fighter/Paladin/Pugilist)
I have a Half-Greek Half-Hillbilly recovering goth girl (Cthulian warlock)
I have a Bear of a White gay man (Trickster Sorcerer)
I have a 6'2" German/Native american woman (Druid/Dragon)
and a 16 year old american mutt. (Gunslinger from off world)

I'm French/Irish, if that matters
>>
>>49898898

Why are black weebs the weebiest?
>>
>>49901131
Here
>>49901170
Tell me about it
>>
>>49901170
DragonballZ and Naruto were the only anime we had access to as kids, that shit is just instant weeb in a can.
>>
File: 1476286547206.jpg (35KB, 473x328px) Image search: [Google]
1476286547206.jpg
35KB, 473x328px
>>49897970
Me (male) and three females actually
>>
>>49901714
GOOD!
>>
>>49897970
I don't even fucking know, they have these weird skype nicknames, but one is Greek with a funny accent, one sounds like a burgerclap, and the other two I haven't heard or seen at all.
>>
>>49897970
3 white men, 1 black man, 1 white woman. The only problems we have are from the white woman and her daughter.
>>
>>49897970
Three white guys, including myself, an Asian guy and a black guy currently. My last group was two white guys including myself, a Native American guy and an Asian girl.
>>
>>49897970
Me, 25 - the DM and over all lumberjack white dude.

Mexican bard, Early 20s - Leader of the group, most roleplay oriented/talkative. We usually give him drinks because he starts singing show tunes and it's hilarious.

Mexican barbarian, 25 - Grew up loving 80's shit, especially Conan. Him and bard keep the plot moving and entertaining.

Babyfaced white guy, ?? - Not sure if he's the youngest, but he sure looks that way. Knows the game inside and out, but usually has a tired attitude when it comes to acting. I think he just needs a challenge suited for him.

Young white couple, Early 20s - Familiar with tabletop games, both shy when it comes to acting out characters. I'm working on fixing that. The dude has a bit of trouble finding an accent for his character that isn't just straight up mumbling. His wife seems to have some anxiety issues though, so I try not to pressure her, but keep her included. They have a nice place and they're gracious hosts, so I do my best to keep them happy.

Black girl, 21 - My girlfriend, but I don't play favorites. Trying super hard to keep her from making her character stupidly edgy. Her love of anime has made that difficult.

Pretty big group, but they're easy to manage. None of them really get distracted, so it's just a matter of bringing out their intuitiveness when it comes to the actual game. All in all, the most varied group I've ever dm'd.
>>
>32 Year Old White Male Mechanic
>26 Year Old White Male IT Professional
>24 Year Old White Male NEET
>31 Year Old White Male Clerk
>21 Year Old Indian Male Student

Not all in the same games at the same times as we mix and match players and DMs.
>>
>>49897970
We're all straight white guys in their late twenties/early thirties.

But I've played in groups online with a far more varied crowd: at least one fellow was gay, two girls (one Native American from Canada), a kid from Vietnam and two dudes from South America.
>>
>>49898338
>He went nuts and we tried to put up with it,
That just sucks, but you can't put up with crazy. Did you at least try bringing it to his attention that he'd changed?

>>49897970
> Group one
Two females, one american one aussie (I think)
Four males, two american, two british.
All white, far as I know (it's over IRC)
No issues.

>Group 2
Four males; one american, two british, one eastern european.
No issues.

> Group 3
IRL group.
Three males, white UK
One female, white UK.
The girl's a bit of an idiot, and occasionally has to be banned from using her phone constantly. She has since pretty much dropped from the group because of her bad taste in men; one knocked her up, and the kid needs to be minding, and has only recently gotten over her habit of hiding from visitors.
We're in the process of indoctrinating the kid with /tg/ stuff, though, so it's not all bad. Gotta love how susceptible toddlers are to bribery.
>>
all italian whites.Why would it ever matter?

we had a woman as GM once and it went terrible because she had big tits and we spent all our sessions touching her while she moaned for attention.I was the one who touched her less to be fair.
she spent more time romancing one of us than actually running the encounters.

the best worst moment i can recall was her rolling a 20 as a single attack roll for 13 gnolls who sneaked up to us during night, istantkilling 3 party members and putting the other half into the red zone ( we were an half lvl 1 and half level 2 party).

she convinced me that mixing men and single women at the gaming table is a huge mistake, but perhaps it had more to do with the fact we were 16 and she was a very undisciplined DM, no more interested in mantaining order and progress at the table than the guy at the corner who is constantly eating chips and watching CSGO tournaments on his phone.
>>
>>49897970

We're all Scottish, seeing as we live in Scotland.

There are two (sometimes three) girls in our group. There are two more hoping to join.

There are five guys (including myself).

We're all pale as fuck.
>>
I don't live in burgerland, so shit like that is never an issue.
>>
>>49902682

/thread
>>
One white guy, one mexican girl, one white agender something, and me, a gay white guy GM

No idea about the others' sexuality and shit, we're just here to game and have a good time
>>
>>49897970
High school games skewed heavily but not totally male. I played but didn't much get to run games. In retrospect almost every girl in our social circle was someone I dated who stuck around afterwards. Usually they were an ex by the time they got invited to play.

After high school I started running regular long campaigns that were about 50/50ish. Mostly it was an ex gf recruiting from her pool of friends and hosting at her house. She was the one who sort of encouraged me to run a game. I'm really glad she did.

College interrupted that for a while.

Then I graduated and followed a fiancee to grad school in another state. It was a shit town and I got a shit job and didn't really know anyone I liked from there. But I had more time, and she had a bunch of grad school friends. Leaning but not totally female. Mostly just one shots this time.

Now we're both out of school, in better jobs, and in our home town. But it hasn't been long so we haven't settled into any kind of gaming routine. I'm hoping for a long campaign and since we both have distinct social groups to draw from (and four jobs between us, so it's a big pool) it's likely to be a more even split again. I'm also hoping to get my fiancee to start running games. I developed a system for making randomized hex maps using drop dice maybe a year ago just for shits and giggles and she had a surprising amount of fun rolling up a map that way.

Ethnically, my high school group had a lot of Koreans and I'm Iranian myself. Otherwise it seems like a pretty white hobby. Every black guy I meet who plays or played D&D is over 40 for some reason. Maybe the red box was just popular with black kids in my area when it first came out or something.
>>
>>49897970
I'll break it down as much as I can.

7 individuals. 5 males (one of which is MtF transgender), 2 females. Of these, the transgender and one female identify as pansexual, all else heterosexual.

Ages range from 19-29, with the majority population filling the 22-26 range.

One male is of mixed descent, being predominantly Latino but having non-insignificant amounts of both white and black relatives. All other members have no significant non-white ancestry. Of these we have one slavic immigrant, one Italian-American native, one Irish-American native, and three fairly mixed natives.

Politically we have a left-leaning bias, with two more politically neutral/moderate members (myself and the slav) and two heavily left-leaning members (the transgender and one of the mixed whites) making up the widest political gap.

We've never had any problems regarding race, sex, gender, politics, et cetera in our group.
>>
7 people total, 6 female including 3 minorities, and me the token fucking white male. We've not had any problems.
>>
File: 5f0.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
5f0.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>start out with an all white all male 20-something college level education group
>third session first guy brings his gf

We are at two additional female players right now and so far it doesn't seem to have a negative impact at all. But I'm worried the trend will continue and I'm single.
>>
>>49897970
A jew bow, a spic guy, a scot chick, a wop guy, two amerimutt guys.

All of them are fucking geniuses or hypercreative, or both.
>>
Group 1
-3 White Hispanic males (Myself included)
-2 White Hispanic females
-1 White Mtf

Group 2
-2 white hispanic males (Myself included)
-1 White male
-1 White ftm
-1 White hispanic female
-1 White female

Never had any problems with these groups. a group i used to play with made up of nothing dude fat guys collapsed from autism.
>>
>>49903007

How does being single prevent you running for female players?
>>
>>49897970
Four white guys, two asian guys, a white girl, a white MtF from England, and a white guy from Germany.

Most of us are atheist or agnostic, one of the asian guys is a Christian. There's never been a conflict over politics, religion, race, or gender. In fact the only things we DO occasionally argue over is vidya genres and whether 40k and Games Workshop is any good or not because the German guy is an actual GW employee and drank the Kool-Aid 10+ years ago.
>>
>>49902682
So your group is all Arab Muslims then, Abdul?
>>
>>49897970
Turkish Cis-Man, late twenty, studying something with computers, got a girlfriend, semi-religious (islam)
Russian Cis-Man, late twenty, studying something with media, got a girlfriend, athest
Polish (most likely) Cis-Woman, early thirties, teacher, russians girl-friend, atheist
German Cis-Man, late twenty, studies history, got a girlfriend, animist
German Cis-Woman (born in east germany before the wall crashed), late twenty, nurse, girlfriend of animist, religious (christian)
German Cis-Man, early thrties, metallic worker, single, agnostic

Never had a problem along sexuality, ethnic or religion, nothing against non-cis but don't have much in the hobby in our social surroundings.
Yeah, quite boring, i know.
>>
We're a bunch of negro trannies.
Uhuru!
>>
>>49897970
online group consists of 5 white dudes and one white trans person that I've never asked the gender of since that'd be rude although i think they're mtf

We're all Murican
>>
>tfw you live in a place where ethnicity is non issue since 97% of people are same nationality, and those 3% minorities are mostly white too, so the fact that I know one half-asian player IRL (never been in the group with him though, I just know that he plays WoD sometimes) and one jewish through online gaming in native language is quite much already.
As for males to females ratio, I had 4 females total in all my groups, that would be around 30 people in total. So while it is mainly male hobby, it isn't like there are no females at all.
>>
A retarded paki
A retarded czech
A retarded croat
>>
>>49898008
>CISnormal, 30something white males
> Dunno about the other three in the group but likely the same.
You couldn't sound like anymore of a faggot if you tried.
>>
>>49898004
First post best post
>>
File: Rainbow d20.jpg (235KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow d20.jpg
235KB, 1280x929px
>>49897970
The first group is composed of:
Brown Puerto Rican, Male (Myself)
White American, Male
White American, Male
Brown Native American, Male
White American, Female

Second group is composed of:
Brown Puerto Rican, Male (Myself)
Black American, Female
White American, Male
Brown Native American, Male
White American, Male
White American, Female
White German, Female

We all get along pretty well. Except for Nicolas, he's a whiny cunt sometimes.
>>
>>49904308
>using modern terminology is bad
>the word cis is muh trigger
>>
>>49903672
>>49903672
Proud of your boy
>>
>>49904392
It's a word used almost exclusively by trannies to make themselves feel special because their dad wasn't around to give them the attention they deserved. I fucking hate them so much.

t. gay mexican man
>>
>>49897970
Group 1: two half mexicans, three whites, all guys.

Group 2: All white guys.

Group 3: Three white guys, one of which is a SJW leftist cuck who can't keep the justice shit away from the table and is constantly searching for super rules lite systems to "play", one Mexican girl who won't shut the fuck up, one white girl who is actually intelligent but derails the game by starting conversations.

I played with Group 3 twice. No more.
>>
>>49898654
have you called the sicilian italian before
>>
>>49898270
Just like it does in real life. A homogenous group is the best choice for avoiding conflict and actually being able to play the game.
>>
File: 1475994899801.jpg (6KB, 183x275px)
1475994899801.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Let's see...

We all meet IRL at my place to play, usually switching games ever few months for one reason or another, but having fun regardless.

We're all either undergrads in college or dropouts from college from the local university in our town in our 20's.

Guy 1 is a white, Christian male econ major who is in the middle for politics, pokes fun at both sides but especially SJWs (never goes crazy though) and commies, he has interesting points. He is one of two who regularly GM. He loves sci-fi and ironic memes

Guy 2 is a white pagan psych major who is a dirty commie (me). I'm best friends with guy 1 and I'm the other who regularly GMs. I'm fairly liberal but I'm pretty quiet about it. I prefer conanesque fantasy

Guy 3 is a white agnostic philosophy major, my brother. He leans into SJW territory sometimes, but isn't overbearing. Guy 1 and him butt head's occasionally but are cordial. Prefers low magic fantasy

Guy 4 is a white semi-libertarian who can be a loudmouth and admits to being full of himself. He is a great guy though and adds a lot of energy to the group... Although he often won't show up without warning and is very touch and go with role play and attendance. He prefers anime style games and can sometimes take center stage a little too much

Guy 5 is white, possibly jewish, apolitical and overall chill. He gets discouraged easily but has a lot of heart and soul. He can have a hard time getting in character

Guy 6 is white, athiest and going to the tech school. He is the most casual player, but easily has fun and goes along. He makes the same sort of characters consistently (often lone wolfs). He is middle road politically, leaning soft right. He can go a little overboard with memespeak, but it can be under control.

Cont. Below...
>>
Gr1. 3 white males, 1 black male, 1 white female.

Gr2. 1 white female, 3 white males

Gr3. 2 white females, 2 white males
>>
File: 1473315088812.jpg (359KB, 933x1352px)
1473315088812.jpg
359KB, 933x1352px
>>49904488
Guy 7 is of Indian descent, not sure what he's going for, but he likes art and wants to draw tasteful porn as a hobby. He's full of life and hope and strange innocence oddly enough. He is always cheerful, but in a mister Rogers sort of way and not annoying. He is super into mecha genre and anime

Guy 8 is a white accounting major who hasn't been around for a year but used to play regularly. A major derailer, but only with good intentions and a desire to have fun at all times. He is heavy right fundamentalist christian, but never brought it up on principle of keeping things civil (and us libs and lefties agreed to do the same).

Girl 1 is of Asian descent, guy 5's girlfriend, not sure what she's going to school for. She is pretty new to role-playing a general, and can have trouble with it, but has legitimate fun. She often comes and goes for certain games or others. I know little about her opinions on politics or other things.

Girl 2 is of Puerto Rican descent and is maybe looking into cooking school. She is far left socially but doesn't care about money politics and is guy 3's girlfriend. She is the most sarcastic of us all, but is very nice.

Girl 3 is white, guy 6's girlfriend, she is brand new and only plays in one online game we are doing on the side. Not sure if she is going to school or not. Don't know much about her.

At any given time we usually only have at max 6 of those people playing (mostly the guys). The guys almost all play Warhammer in one form or another as well

It functions well enough, if anything the thing that hurts us the most is our inability to stick to any one game longer than 3 months at best.
>>
>>49904392
now >>49904463 this guy isn't me, but he's right. It's used exclusively by special snowflakes and people who want to be seen as "ahead of the curve" in terms of just how progressive and tolerant they can be. I'm not angry, just pointing out that you sound like a fag, lmao.
>>
>>49897970
What the fuck is going on with all these trannies? Holy shit. This is normal now?
>>
White Hispanic GM. (In the sense of ethnicity and home respectively)
Three white guys, one white girl (me).
Since others have mentioned education, I'm the only one in college.

It's okay.
>>
>>49904389

Those dice look delicious.
>>
>>49903084
Being the only single guy in a room full of couples is a special kind of hell.
>>
>>49901087
Tumblr won't shut up because they are wrong and if anyone had time to think without being constantly bombarded with leftist propaganda, they would realise that tumblr is wrong.

/pol/ however, is right and will shut up because people will eventually com to realise this, given enough time.
>>
>>49903660
You are a fucking retard if you think everyone's either an American or a Mudslime. While the white race is no more, Eastern Asia is still holding out.
>>
>>49904728
It's ok. They won't breed. They can't breed. In a few decades they will die and what's left of humanity will be ok. But they'll all be mudslimes, so we should just nuke the planet.
>>
>>49898597
Source?
>>
I haven't been able to get a group together in a while, but the last group was 2 Asian guys, 2 white guys, and a hispanic girl.
>>
>>49897970
I primarly play online, so motherfuckers are from around the globe. Not an issue.

And if I couldn't, I don't give a shit where you're from or what your skin color and sex is. What I do care is if you are a normal, non-sociopathic human being and that you know the rules of the game.
>>
>>49897970
White finn male
White finn male
White finn male
White finn male
White finn male

I think the lineup is perfect.
>>
>>49897970

Counting all of my tables (the players tend to switch from one to the other depending on current campaigns), I've had :

>Gay mixed FtM
>Bi white FtM
>Straight white guy (also known as the Token)
>Straight/bi? white guy
>Straight mixed guy
>Straight white girl
>Bi white girl
>Asexual white girl
>Gay white guy
>Bi/gay? asian guy

And no problems with it because we're friends and enjoy getting together in general.
>>
File: 459.jpg (109KB, 850x654px) Image search: [Google]
459.jpg
109KB, 850x654px
>>49897970
OG/Main Group:
>Black Male - Attorney General
>Native American/Italian mixed Male - Cartoonist
>Canadian Asian Female - Art Student & Retail Manager
>Peru/Spanish Female - Elementary School Teacher
>White American Male (me) - Online Marketer

All are straight, all between 20-24, and we've all known each other since freshmen year of highschool. None are religious,don't usually talk politics but we seem to be on the same mindset contextually, and we're a pretty relaxed and open group of guys and gals.

As for problems, heres the only (highschool level) gossip you'd get if any. I was FWB with Spanish a year back and got close to her for awhile, which somehow transpired to Black developing feelings for her that he never expressed during that period until he found out we were FWB. The issues been resolved since then and the two can communicate normally now, however, I notice Black when he DMs subtlety dicks over or push others to dick over Spanish's characters in small ways and he seems smug as shit about it the entire time. He even suggested and comments on her character's misfortunes in private with me, so I'm pretty sure hes still on that, thankfully not as direct and aggressive about it.

>i.e, addressing NA/Italian
>"A feeling of intense panic engulfs your senses, you can't help but wonder if your team-mates are really your allys. A sharp pain shoots up your knees, with your instincts urging you to act." (note that the Spanish prefers to play Ranger/Rogue)
>NA/Italian loves modded Skyrim and was into its arrow memes when they were fresh
>He attacks Spanish's character
>
Online Group:
>White American Male- Mathmatics major Student & Apprentice Landscaper
>White Russian Female - Dentist Assistant
>White American Tumblr (Female) - Bagger

The group constantly runs into problems and can't seem to ever commit their characters let alone a campaign. Religion, Politics, the ride never ends unfortunately.
>>
File: 1476392726889.jpg (74KB, 374x626px)
1476392726889.jpg
74KB, 374x626px
>White guy (me)
>Chinese guy
>Jewish guy
>Half German/Half Mexican
>White legally blind guy who has to hold things really close to his face to see and has a bro tier seeing eye dog named Marius

We're a motley crew and completely rambunctious and heretical. We all roast each other constantly and make fun of the blind guy and the Jew and they whip us back.

It's comfy desu
>>
Five guys. All Irish fellas, one of us is of mixed Maori/Irish descent but it's barely noticeable. His accent is Irish and he's as Irish as the rest of us.

Same fella is gay, one of the guys is bi. The other three of us are straight.

We've had many temporary members but only one stuck. Now and then one of the guys brings along his girlfriend. She's cool but gets tired quickly in our sessions and heads off to bed at some point during most of them. She's still great craic either way and our sixth ranger if ever there was one.
>>
>>49897970
>group 1: all white guys
>group 2: 5 white guys(gm included) and 1 white girl
>>
>>49897970
Everyone is white.
2 guys and 2 girls.
>>
>>49897970
All guys and nobody is white. We're all slavs. There's not as much booze as the popular stereotypes would make you believe.
>>
I'm the token white guy in my group.
>>
>>49897970
Asian-Canadian guy. Dating White chick number one.
Hispanic Guy
Jewish guy
French Guy, Dating White Girl number 2.

That's the core group. French guy is bi, I think, but aside from that, we're all pretty boring. Both GFs are part of the group if that wasn't clear.
>>
>>49897970
Current group:
5/6 european white, 1/6 native american
4/6 women, 2/6 men
>>
Our group is a massive 10-man pile of players who switch in and out of constant weekly games

Three americans, a canadian, a brazillian, an illegal mexican, a lithuanian, a brit, a scot, and an irishman.

And the only one with tits is MtF pre-op.
>>
File: 1470532962844.png (57KB, 230x212px)
1470532962844.png
57KB, 230x212px
> Scots-Irish straight male Mergers & Acquisitions analyst
> Quasi-Jewish straight male UPS employee/law student
> Turkish straight male soldier/explosives enthusiast
> Scots-Irish straight male marketing/bizdev analyst (me)
> Slavic closet case male AI researcher
> Scots-Irish part Native American* very bisexual female librarian

We have fun.

* Her dad was 1/8th Choctaw and 1/8th Chickasaw, but we theorize that's just a polite way of saying he's 1/4 black.
>>
> brown male GM, 23, bi (me)
> white female player, 23, gay
> white female player, 27, gay
> white female player, 25, gay
> white-ish female player, 19, bi
> white male player, 21, bi

guess which one i'm fucking
>>
>>49907552
>GM
If it's not all of them, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>49897970
We have a cap of 5 players at any given time, but we've swapped out a few here and there.
>White guy, straight.
Main GM, most experienced tabletop gamer in the group. When a player, takes the opportunity to play characters who don't need to do a lot of talking.
>White guy, straight
Huge board game collection. Always themes his characters around an overarching moral dilemma. Loves ancient Greece, tragic heroes, etc.
>White guy, straight
Kind of a stoner, loves music and Smash Bros. Genuinely a good guy, but doesn't have the attention span for crunchy games. Tends to zone out and watch video game streams when it's not his turn. When he does roleplay, his characters are colorful and hilarious.
>White guy, very gay
Loves crunch, obsessively absorbs any new rule set he's introduced to. Took a turn at GMing, did pretty well with some early guidance from Main GM. Notably good at incorporating player backstories into the plot when he GMs.
>Black guy, straight
Plays understated weird characters. They'll act weird, but be mostly fine 90% of the time, but always seem to end up having a moral crisis and flipping their shit halfway through the campaign. Willing to downplay it for the sake of group cohesion; never does anything that would directly hurt the group, makes situations more interesting instead.
>White girl, straight
Second most experienced tabletop gamer, prefers AD&D but is generally willing to try anything. Never plays the face, usually goes with a support mage or stealthy character. Loves Vikings.
>White girl, bisexual
Introduced at the last minute when a prospective player had to drop out. Always plays upbeat "moral support" characters. Doesn't like bookkeeping and complicated magic rules, so she usually sticks with fighters.
>Asian girl, gay, trans
Very quiet and polite, picks up new rules quickly. Has some SJW tendencies, but is usually fine as long as you don't veer into /pol/ territory. Loves Persona and plays a robot girl.
>>
>>49901087
>harassing companies or calling SWAT on you
That's now illegal in the UK.
>>
File: Romeo[1].jpg (218KB, 724x580px) Image search: [Google]
Romeo[1].jpg
218KB, 724x580px
>>49898008
>Had to Verona guy at session zero

>>49898046
>The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>49905307
>Being the only single guy in a room full of couples is a special kind of hell.

If you roll a 95-99 one of the girls will bring a single friend.

>If you roll 100 she'll actually be attractive.
>>
Buncha lower middle aged white guys.

Had a girl as well, but we buried her about a decade ago.
>>
>>49904728
>What the fuck is going on with all these trannies?

Liberal is a mental illness that causes the sufferer to suffer delusions of martyrdom in which they despise themselves and anyone else that looks like them. It occasionally manifests in the desire to end your own species so badly you occasionally cut off your own dick.

>also Jews
>>
File: 1424021910537.gif (194KB, 1224x792px) Image search: [Google]
1424021910537.gif
194KB, 1224x792px
the regulars at my old lgs consisted of

black guy: owned the shop and was always being made fun of for being a dumb ass and i the reason the shop closed.

white guy: works the counter pretty chill but was always depressed and made it very clear he doesn't like tg any more or at leasts not like he used to

white guy?: looked at least part jewish with curly brown hair and a long thin nose. cool guy but no fun to play with because he would just build op net decks and play EDH

white guy: very quiet and nerdy but nice and always had cards to trade since he would constantly but booster boxes and give a lot of it to new players

mexican: nice and was always up for a game, he also gave a lot of cards to new players

>white girl: youngest person there and was all gothed out, almost got into a fist fight with her boyfriend because i caught him stealing from other players. would mostly just hang out reading manga
>>
>>49898854
Pot calling kettle a nigger
>>
IRL:
All male,
2 White (myself included)
2 Asian
1 Indian

Online:
5 dudes, one with a m->f voicechanger, probably.
>>
Most of my group is male, mostly white. We have one girl who joined last session and a black guy who's supposed to start sometime soon. He's the rookie player of the group.

Funny story, during our last campaign, the black guys first character died horribly being trampled to death by demon centaurs. His next character was a ranger, and for whatever reason he fought the idea of joining the party.

So, my character, a malevolent evil little kobold, rigged up a bomb collar and put it on the ranger. I then explained that he would obey my every command or I would blow his head off.

And that's how my character enslaved the only black players character.
>>
>>49908511
>buried her

The fuck does that mean? Please tell me you meant that she just quit and was not literal right?
>>
>>49901170
An incessant need to out do other weebs in order to show they fit into a community of rejects. It's like being the best football player, but in the opposite direction.
>>
>>49897970
Largely male.
Two scotsmen, an Australian, one guy from Florida, one from Michigan, one from Texas, me from California, one from South Carolina, one from Maryland.
We're all white, but of varying cultural backgrounds.
>>
everyone trans lesbian
>>
4 white males
1 asian male (the cool one)
all early 20s
>>
>>49898854
The modern transexual is nothing more than a fad.

You're going to have a lot of freaks with mutilated genitals in 20 years who sorely regret their "trans phase". Oh well, some people have to learn the hard way.
>>
>>49899238
fuck off faggot
>>
>>49897970
one group:
white english guy, binman
white english genderfuck line cook(i cant tell their, i dont think they care. have seen them answer to both he and her)
white english lady, sales assistant
white english girl teenager, college

other group:
different white English lady shop assistant
white english guy chef
vaguely brown english guy (dont know what he does)

Im the DM for both. Only problem is the college girl only wanting to play catgirls, regardless of setting, and binman being aggressively back seat worldbuilding. Second group has no idea what they are doing, but seem to be having fun.
>>
>>49904728
Remember 10 years ago when everyone suddenly "came out of the closet"? Everyone wants to be unique and special in a culture that REFUSES to invalidate anyone. You know that old adage about "give a mouse a cookie and he'll ask for a glass of water"? Well, it's like that, except with Special Snowflake Syndrome.

This is what happens when you tell your children, for generations, that they can be "anything they want to be".

We dug this grave.
>>
>>49908484
>95-99
Honestly generous
>>
>>49897970
I am the DM, MtF trans and half-Serbian/half-Russian (presently live in Serbia).
All 4 players are cis males, two of them American, one Russian, one Finnish.
>>
>>49897970
England represent

5 white guys, 1 gay, 4 atheists and a Christian (me), 4 left-wingers, 1 right-winger (me), with occasional guess appearances from other white guys. Used to have a girl, but she's a very casual player and also has a kid now. That said, she did introduce me and my friend into the group in the first place.

No problems whatsoever, other than a tendency to go OOC quite often, but we muddle through.
>>
>One White Bisexual Guy (Me) GM
>One Black Gay Guy (Friend) Player
>One Straight Half-Hispanic Half-White (Friend) Player
>One Bisexual White Guy (Friend) Player
>>
>>49906276
>black male attorney general
Who knew Eric Holder was /tg/ material
>>
>>49906820
>> Scots-Irish part Native American* very bisexual female librarian
Tell me more
>>
All white males. No fags in the group and all similar political views. So no issues
>>
>>49897970
>What's the ethnic and gender make up of your group?
All white and male. Although some differences in sexual orientation to go around. My region isn't very homogenous.

>Have you ever had an problems along those lines?
Not sure what this means. What problems? No one in the group is racist or anything.
>>
File: 1476600183768.jpg (426KB, 1024x1701px)
1476600183768.jpg
426KB, 1024x1701px
>>49897970
Before I moved it was all dudes, but a pretty good mix of ethnic types. We were all friends for ages so we kinda knew how far to take the racy humor before someone would get genuinely offended.

Now, my group is exclusively women save myself, and honestly? Best group I've ever had. The years of online role playing did them all wonders for table top stuff, since they are really committed to the characters and story. No real problems since we all know each other, and know sort of where the boundaries are. About as weird as it gets is the bard's desire to bone NPCs, but that seems largely typical of most bards.
>>
I'm a player in 2 groups but in the group I GM:
7 people, me included (fluctuates)
5 whites, 2 Asians
6 guys, 1 girl
4 straight, 2 probably asexual, 1 I don't know
All university/college students
Ages vary between 19-23
4 Christians ranging from moderate to agnostic, 3 Atheists (I assume)
3 alt-right, 1 more traditional conservative, 1 normie, 2 male feminists/socialists

Never had a problem yet
>>
>>49897970
Group 1: All men, at least one Asian, statistically speaking the rest are probably white.
Group 2: All white men. I know of three white women that play at my college, though.
>>
I'm half Native American. Somewhat red/brown tinted, but I've never really played it up like I'm not pretty much white. Male.

My first group is MtG and TTRPG;
>Myself as perma-GM
>Dude straight from Italy
>Black dude
>Asian chick
>White dude, ginger as fuck
>Another white dude

Age range from 21 to 26. They're all college kids or low end workers except myself and the Italian dude, so sometimes there's an awkward rift when money is involved, say when we order pizza or the difference in MtG deck structure, but it's nothing I'd call a problem.

Second group is TTRPG, board games, and party vidya games;
>Gay white dude as GM
>Black dude
>Another black dude
>White girl dating first black dude
>White trans-woman, but admittedly passes
>White dude. Somehow related to second black dude.

That age range is a bit weirder, going from 19 to 33. I mention the two dating because whether it's video games or tabletop they team up a bit too much, but it's too be expected honestly.

To answer OP's question directly, we're both pretty mixed groups, and nothing has ever come up because of our skin colors or genitalia.
>>
Three American white guys and two Japanese-American women, nobody's married and we're all 27-30. I DM.

>been playing d&d 3.5 for a decade
>all close friends, never had any drama
>sometimes it's hard for me to make them take their characters seriously, barring two of the PCs who excel at it
>sessions are high energy, they love to get up and act out combat
>lots of yelling
>very creative group, I love giving them custom potions and shit with mundane effects to see how they use things like that in RP encounters
>we play a bit loosey–goosey but I have always made it a point to challenge them, PC death is always real

We're all best friends. I don't know how you guys deal with online strangers. I couldn't do it. Everyone is invited to our table, though.
>>
>>49911986
Specifically, the Asian fellow is Vietnamese and, though generally chill, says some weird shit occasionally. Wanting to rape someone for what he perceived as deceiving him, for example.

The rest are Americans. In group 1, one is a generally chill guy who plays macho fighter-types. One is an all-around sweetheart who I suspect may be playing a self-insert character. One I don't really know well but he doesn't cause trouble so what the hell.

In group 2 I've got a network technician who wants to play a Chaotic Neutral (R) Halfling Rogue, a fellow network security student who wants to play a Goblin Barbarian, and a third guy who is learning the plumber's trade and strikes me as a hardcore munchkin. I'm not wortied at all.
>>
File: Ooh Nice.png (277KB, 358x362px)
Ooh Nice.png
277KB, 358x362px
>>49897970
Me (Mixed Mexican + White), girl who's been playing since before I have (White), and a couple of twin lesbians that are new to the whole thing (also white, but unnaturally so) and our DM is a white guy.
>>
I run two games, play in two others. The games I run have the same people in them:
>Male, 30, likes to RP interesting characters, very loud, married to...
>Female, 27, likes to cast fireball and/or sneak attack, plays sluts in game
>Male, 28, autistic but bro, plays very planned out characters
>Male, 26, autistic not a bro, plays either good characters poorly or poor characters barely acceptably - but usually hilariously either way
>Female, 25, lesbian newbie, does better in character than the not-bro or the fireball slut
>Male, 25, gay for days newbie, still learning how to play D&D but enjoys it
>Male, 30, straight, new to TTRPGs but enthusiastic, metagames way too much, sometimes takes things too seriously in character and ends up ruining fun for people
>Male, 33, permaGM in this group, straight<spoiler>ish/</spoiler>

When I do get to play, it's with my MTG group that is all male and looks pretty homogenous except for the half-Native half-fag and the quarter-fag half-Mexican half-Irish guy (that's me). We play MTG a lot because getting a D&D game together is hard as the half-Native works as much as I do (seven days a week) but also has a kid.
>>
Mostly latinos with a few non-latino white guys. A few jewish people.

All guys, but I've invited a friend who is a woman to our planned spoopy halloween one shot.
>>
>>49915040
Oh, forgot to mention.

Never any problems. Sometimes I make a jewish joke to my jewish friends and they'll laugh and crack a joke back.
>>
Three white dudes (though one has a hell of a tan), one white woman, one black dude.
>>
>>49908543
>Liberal is a mental illness
Never met a liberal who thinks that women haves some kind of goofy inborn ability to prevent pregnancies in the instance of a "legitimate rape."
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.