[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Female character gets unique pregnation ability Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 723323.jpg (80KB, 800x475px) Image search: [Google]
723323.jpg
80KB, 800x475px
>Female character gets unique pregnation ability

Should male characters get a unique ability too?
You know, in the name of game balance?
>>
The NHS doesn't have to listen to the WHO, so you're not going to be able to claim benefits from being a virgin, OP.
>>
>>49895915
They do have a special ability called impregnation
>>
>>49895934
/thread
>>
>>49895915
Everyone is equal. Some are more equal than others however.
>>49895934
Shorter life expectancy.
Thank the gods it only applies to male chars. Females would have a guild of asshurt devoted to it.
>>
>>49895915

Knobbly Knees! They scare the snakes from the trees!
>>
>>49895915

Anyone of either gender who knows dick all about pregnancy is acutely aware of the fact nothing about it is any kind of "bonus".
>>
>>49896014
It gives you time off from work and guarantees you'll have your job once you go back to work. That's a nice bonus.
>>
>>49896288
Men should get paternity leave.
It's probably really good for babies to be socialized consistently.
>>
>>49895915
Yeah, they can trigger that ability.
>>
>>49896320
Men have it in Australia.
>>
>>49896362
Lucky Australians with their abundant natural resources, high minimum wage, moderate tax rate and near-tropical weather.
>>
>>49896419
On the downside, Australia actively tries to kill anything living there.
>>
>>49896320

Indeed, they should. Although I'd even extend it to lesbian partners of pregnant women in such cases where that's applicable. We place a lot of emphasis on the pregnant woman's part of pregnancy, but it's worth noting that there's often another party to it as well, and they deserve time to help create a properly socialized citizens in the future. Also when the emphasis is entirely on one party of a relationship, it's alienating to both halves, as one party is completely left out while the other party is alone to deal with it.
>>
ITT: A bunch of leftists.

My brethren.
>>
>>49895915
females already get -4 STR anyawy so i suppose it balances out
>>
>>49895915
they get a +42.85% bonus to gold.
>>
>>49896320
>>49896362

Men also have it in Brazil.
>>
>>49896445

Fuck this meme
>>
>>49895987
Four legs good, two legs BETTER.
>>
>>49895915
Fuck you shitlord don't you know men can be impregnated too
>>
This thread will go nowhere and isn't even above quest threads by cancer level.
>>
I came here expecting sexy pregnant chick images. where are they?
>>
>>49895915
Pregnancy is a disease dumbass.
>>
>>49896419
On the downside we have digerrydindus.
>>
>>49895915
>ignore
Male players can completely ignore a female action 1/day per character level. This includes all spells, attacks, and special abilities.
>>
>>49895915
>>Female character gets unique pregnation ability
It requires cooperation with another character, not to mention the long duration before you'll take any benefits
Something like that will never come up in a game, it's pretty blatant they just tossed that ability in there for fluff
>>
>>49895915
How about go fuck yourself, faggot OP?
>>
>>49895915
male characters get to have orgasms
>>
>>49896419
RIP internet
>>
>>49898903
> female characters may request an additional fifty tasks per day from male characters without
penalty
>>
>>49898044
Fuck these meme haters
>>
>>49896320

>Not working 24/7

get out of america you commie piece of trash
>>
>>49898525
It's really not.
>>
File: poe.jpg (131KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
131KB, 1200x720px
>>49895915
>women get magical abilities when they become pregnant
>with a man's seed
>man's seed gives magical abilities
>if you don't give women your seed, you can have all that power to yourself
>I read in ancient scrolls that if you remain virtuous until your 30th birthday, you shall receive insight into the arts of magic
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.