[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest mary sue that you have seen a player make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 34

File: lol.jpg (545KB, 1276x2428px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
545KB, 1276x2428px
What is the biggest mary sue that you have seen a player make for a TRADITIONAL ROLEPLAYING GAME?
>>
>>49890269

Shit, I need to dig that shit up, gimme a sec and I have an image for it.

What's the Reinhard thing though? Is that actual canon shit?
>>
>>49890639
apparently yes
>>
>>49890670

I mean... given the one scene he's actually done shit in, I'd buy it. Show was moderate to fine for the first two thirds but those last two fights were fucking amazing.
>>
File: enjoying my anger.jpg (31KB, 403x337px) Image search: [Google]
enjoying my anger.jpg
31KB, 403x337px
>>49890639

Haven't been able to find the images, but there was a girl on fabletop back before me and my friend decided it was shitty(it had previously seemed like a neat little rules-light site... until we played some games and realized how shit the playerbase and DMs were. Key moments included my character being mechanically weaker because I wasn't using magic and someone legit, IC and OOC, seeming upset that when he spent twenty minutes insulting and stepping to my prideful dwarf, I kicked his teeth in after giving him like three warnings, and I didn't even kill him), who was playing a litteral ice queen. Her opening scene involved her falling from the sky in a block of ice. Her main ability was control over ice, she had hetero chromatic eyes, and she was queen of a far-away land. It was AMAAAAZING. I stuck around just to watch.
>>
A good friend came to character building with a homebrewed race, essentially asking to play as a god in human form, complete with super powers. I toned it down to it being mostly a flavour thing (divine soul trapped in an ordinary mortal body), but then it didn't take long for him to hand me a note across the table saying "Tomorrow a divine messenger will arrive and give me the quest to find the Sword of Truth".
>>
>>49890770
Well go on then, tell us more.
>>
>>49890931

honestly there wasn't much more to it, she didn't act out too much she was just always trying to be the center of attention. psure she used that same character all the time, though.
>>
>>49891045
Sounds like she needed to...let it go.
>>
>>49890269
>>49890639
>>49890670
He still died against the time stopping power but ressurected because of the blessing of the phoenix.
>>
>>49890639
Some of the ones listed are jokes, but he has a shitload of Blessings, including one basically making him immune to ranged attacks. I wish I could post a webM but I can't because I'm visiting my mom right now and using her computer. Anyway, somewhere in the earliest episodes, Elsa throws a knife straight at his face and you can see the knife change trajectory to miss him, and Reinhard didn't even bother deflecting or dodging it. That's because of the aforementioned blessing: ranged attacks CANNOT hit him, and will break the laws of physics purely to avoid him.
>>
>>49891505

oh my god that's amazing.
>>
File: snowflake.png (284KB, 1078x597px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.png
284KB, 1078x597px
>>49891172

found the images.
>>
File: snowflake 2.png (208KB, 507x574px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake 2.png
208KB, 507x574px
>>49891815

here's part 2, this is the bio. Well, the first part.
>>
File: snowflake 3.png (160KB, 477x444px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake 3.png
160KB, 477x444px
>>49891837

the "I... don't remember my old life" thing is in a spot that's specifically a quote from your character that explains who they are, so a drunken partier might say "Booze and women, what more is there to life?" and a wizard might say something about pluming the deepest depths of magic to unravel the secrets of the universe or some such. She decided to establish that her character had amnesia. That's the most important aspect of her character.
>>
>>49891172

and yeah. I'm pretty sure she was 99% inspired to make a shitty frozen ripoff.
>>
>>49891837
>>49891871
My god, this is awful. Not even entertaining, just a dull, predictable slog through mechanically competent and thoroughly unexciting grammar. Fucking hell.
>>
>>49891910

oh yeah. That's the thing about Speshul Snowflakes- they always make bland, predictable characters.
>>
>>49891871
So it's sort of masked dota lore, except CM and Lina are one person?

I mean, the names give it away.
>>
>>49891971

wait, actually? I wasn't aware that's what this was. That almost makes it worse.
>>
We did have a Gary Sue at some point but mostly by accident.
>Playing a one-shot
>Friends roll up a barbarian, a wizard, and a second wizard.
>Roll a fighter. Get a few high scores.
>Give him heterochromia, neon colored hair, fluffy background shit, a missing finger, and a positive reputation.
>Every NPC loves him because I succeeded all the diplomacy and charisma rolls.
>Never get hit in combat and never miss.
>Kill the Villian with three back-to-back-to-back criticals
Mary Sue to the definition of "Always succeeds, everyone loves him/her, never gets hurt, often has a 'flaw' that doesn't hinder in any way (clumsy, forgetful, missing toe, etc), and often has unusual hair/eye color"
>>
Have you read the fanfiction known as "the Pokemon story"?
>>
I really wanted to get into fabletop thought the system was kinda cool but when i saw the boards it looked and still looks like any teenage freeform rp forum campaigns.

Back when i was getting into tabletop i tried (sadly) to recruit some of my friends into it, i managed to get two players, one of them that always showed me ridiculous characters.

He was the bodyguard of the other player who was an aristocrat moving back to his family's home after spending time in china.

Blue eyed,raven haired wearing a butler suit.
Didn't care about anything and his goal in life was to betray the other player (it was written in the actual character sheet). he had no family, no friends.
He had built "Air Gears" roller skates that let him fly and huge claw gloves with cannons.
Sheet was all combat skills, so who the fuck knows how he made them.

He ended up doing nothing, refusing to talk to anyone and staying at the mansion while his master actually did things, one time following his master to a ball but hiding on the ceiling for whatever reason while his master actually made contacts and learned things after the other player received an invite for both of them to present themselves to the Windsor palace he said he wanted to stay home and train before deciding to actually go 2 hours later,crashing the car by scaring the chauffeur, his master(the other player) got to talk to the queen of England ,got his ass handed to him by the queen's adviser when he pulled a gun on her for thinking she was a vampire while the other guy watched through the keyhole and stayed there before getting his ass beat when he tried getting inside.

The other player got caught in the adviser's bad side was attacked multiple times, blew up his own ancient manor to fake his own death,traveled to the catacombs of England to search for info on his family who were cultists of the highest caliber and some other stuff.

the session was an all around shitfest because of that guy while the other player had a blast.
>>
>>49891815
>>49891837
>>49891871
it always sucks when someone is playing a wish fulfillment self-insert because whenever your character steps on their character's toes, it's like you're committing a mortal sin against their "true self"

>>49891172
jej
>>
>>49890780
>telling the dm what will happen for your character
What an assman
>>
>>49890780
>"Tomorrow a divine messenger will arrive and give me the quest to find the Sword of Truth".
The next day, he mysteriously vanished back to Heaven because his soul finally incinerated the mortal body, character is dead, make someone normal next time.
>>
This was made by a guy, btw.

>Mother was impregnated with her by being gang-raped by demons
>Has cybernetic limbs
>Has fibre-optic hair that changes colour based on her emotions
>Master mechanic, always drives the most powerful motorbikes
>Motorbikes are always described in autistic detail
>Gunslinger
>Love interest died to bullshit I can't remember
>Gets angel wings at some point

He actually wrote out a massive, 60+ page document about her backstory and adventures. I still have it somewhere. It's awful. Worse thing is, he was planning on getting it published...
>>
>>49893612
That last line is worse than any of the greentext, except mother raped by demons. Most of that just seems like a normal cyberpunk character.
The rape is a huge fucking red flag though, and I wouldn't want to play with anyone who had written that extensive of a backstory for their character.
>>
File: TLG.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
TLG.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>49890269
>all that list
>gets fucked if drowned or nuked twice
>>
>>49890269

This will be a long one.

I was running a Rogue Trader game on Roll 20. As you might expect, I received a lot of crap applications, and a few solid ones. This is not one of the solid ones.

Please bear in mind I had said this would be a game primarily focused on exploration and politics. With that in mind, the following is, verbatim, one of the applications I received.
>" I don't have experience with Rogue Trader, but I do with Dark Heresy so it's not like I don't grasp the concept, and I do love all things 40k. As I call it "an interactive metal album".

>I'm interested in playing as honestly I was going to run a game myself and it bombed do to lack of interest, as well as I know a guy who wants a game and I can't give him one so he can be in this one if that's alright with you lol. My Skype is JimProfitCommunist

>As far as my character, I'm thinking a guardsmen gone freelance assassin. You mostly get this image of a combat ninja and while that might work in some terrain, but assassins are predominately about sabatoge. He's seen some shit being a guardsmen, but couldn't quite cut it after his wife died and something inside him... broke. The faith in The Emperor was lost, and he went awol freelancing on the side.

>It needs to be noted it was ONE astartes, but given the glory of the astartes chapters even one death is a tall-tale."

Continued in part 2...
>>
>>49894346
Continued...

>"That particular mission was one of those contradicting freelance jobs that required no protection from the assassinorium bureauracy and he'd have to trust his own instinct and competence not to be brutally executed for heresy. The mission actually entailed being hired BY a chapter to off a particular marine of interest of a rivaling chapter. He's not up on the latest codex, but he does know names such as Dark Angels and Space Wolves and the bad blood they spill. Well the little lapdogs were getting a little too close to Dark Angels secrets and someone had to scare them back to their own side of the milky way but could not make an official move of their own. But by hiring an assassin, they not only kept their hands clean, but it looked like a bold move from the Inquisition itself. (Albeit a more radical sect.)

>The feat isn't he killed a space marine, it's that the Dark Angels trusted him enough to do it for them. At that point it isn't about money, it's about the job, and the sorts of powerful people who entrust you with a huge responsibility. Noone is more loyal to the job, even though how loyal he is to The Imperium or The Emperor is always deabtable when it comes to really good assassins...

>I even think beyond such an explanation of how bad-ass he is to a more "he fights for the Imperium" situation of being cornered by a cult of Chaos, and calmly stating he's more valuable alive than dead. All the missions he's done, he's got all sorts of important info in top ranking Inquisitorial files swimming in his hand. Any half-decent telepath could go take a peak and probably be ten steps ahead of the game."

Finished in part 3...
>>
>>49893765
>The rape is a huge fucking red flag though
What if the character is the rapist rather than the rapee? Would you allow me to play Rance?
>>
>>49894368
>And that's how he killed a major chaos cult leader. Appealing to his sense of survival and need for an edge over the Imperial factions hunting him. He turned the tables and made him panic where it was supposed to be HIM panicking being surrounded by Chaos worshipers. And as he went to read he went to read his mind, he kept his composure and powerful psykers were going around in circles trying to make sense of the haze that was his assassin mind. Only being led right into traps he set up for them to die later on by sting operations.

>He's one of the few soldiers of the guard who left his post and managed to not only be charged with heresy but in some ways have higher rank. Sometimes being in meetings with people he once called captain and would be afraid of. Back when there was something worth being afraid of. The captain was a bit of a bully but this was back when "Phillins" was just a man. A man who wanted to be a good soldier and a good husband and so avoided dangerous situations.

>That captain grabs his hand and pulls him in.
"Well if it isn't Phillin Coppers you old scoundrel! I remember you! Remember that genestealer cult?! Heh... you actually cried on my shoulder in a spiderhole back then."
"I don't remember that... you must be thinking of someone else captain... what was your name again?"
"No need to be embarassed Phillin, we're all friends here! Comeon now... remember the blast we had at your bachelor party? That wife of yours... how's she doing?"
(His eyes diolate and he gets up)
"Personal questions like these are not becoming of a Grade A or even Grade C captain of the Imperial Guard. I'm sorry, but I must refuse this mission. I have another appointment to get to anyway."

>That captain ended up being demoted soon after. There are many moments people would find more glamorous than that. But for him it was in that moment walking out, on his former boss, and the entire room turning against him like an incompetent soldier on the battlefield

End
>>
>>49894377
There are theoretically games where that would be acceptable, but if you just showed up to a normal game like that you'd basically be the villain in someone's greentext story.

Even being the rape baby could be handled well, it's just much much more likely that it isn't.
>>
>>49891837
>>49891871
Jesus, this can't be real. That physically hurt to read.

>Her parents despaired and tired to keep it hidden until IT happened. IT being a temper tantrum... Once this happened, they teleported [frozen ice lady] to the frozen north. There they expected [frozen ice lady] to freeze to death. [Frozen ice lady] almost [froze to death after she was frozen solid]. An unlikey rescuer was there when she was [frozen solid], Azrul the Arctic [venomously scorpion tailed] Wyvern, not a dragon, but more dangerous than one.

I couldn't write that badly if someone paid me to do it.
>>
>>49894405
>rape baby
I'm a horrible person because I just imagined a comic book style supervillain called "rape baby". He's a baby. Who rapes. A lot.
>>
>>49893612
Can you upload it? I could use some good lulz.
>>
File: 818645.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
818645.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
>>49892151
You just had to remind me.
>>
>>49893612
>he was planning on getting it published...
Did he realize it was shit?
>>
File: rainboooooooooow.jpg (4KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
rainboooooooooow.jpg
4KB, 119x125px
>>49893612
>any body feature changing color based on emotions

God, that takes me back.
>>
>>49893612
Wait a fucking second, how the hell does a demonic creature get wings?
>>
>>49895091
Depend on the setting.
If demons are fallen angels then it works.
>>
>>49891971
And winter wyvern shows up
>>
>>49895110
That still doesn't make any sense.
>>
>50% made up bullshit
>40% misrepresentation
>10% fair and true stories that get no replies because they are boring
why even bother?
>>
>>49895139
How do you misrepresent a mary sue?
>>
>>49895161
Exaggerating mostly
>>
>>49895206
Hold the phone, how do you exaggerate something like that? A Mary sue is a mary sue no matter what.
>>
>>49894346
>JimProfitCommunist
This should've been your first hint.

But..
>Assassin
>More about sabotage
>Assassin
>A job that's literally killing people for money
>More about sabotage

I don't understand why you read past that.
>>
>>49890269
It is strictly impossible to make a Mary Sue unless you are the GM.

At most, you can make a special snowflake, or an OC Donut Steel.

But creating a Mary Sue requires that you are the one who controls the fictional world in question.
>>
>>49895326
>blonde ice wizard with cat familiar that the That Guy poster kept trying to kill because she wouldn't respond to his advances
>aryan ice queen who thought she was better than everyone else and her anime cat with plot armor
>>
>>49895400
They both sound mary sueish in all honesty.
>>
File: 1451290196936.png (42KB, 249x284px) Image search: [Google]
1451290196936.png
42KB, 249x284px
>>49895437
why post?
>>
>>49895462
Because it's the facts.
>>
>>49894496
My god I'm stealing that idea
>>
>>49895346

>Assassin
>More about sabotage
>Assassin
>A job that's literally killing people for money
>More about sabotage

I think you forgot the part about him also being a "combat ninja" as well.

Honestly, this guy was never in serious contention. But if I hadn't read past the beginning I would not have heard about how his character was trusted by the Dark Angels to assassinate a Space Wolf, how he killed a bunch of chaos psykers because he was so haunted and his mind was so badass, and how a captain, who used to bully him, and was trying to be friendly got demoted to rounding applause merely for mentioning the "assassin's" wife.

Honestly, I had never seen someone whose character was THAT much of a Sue until then. I wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>49894346
holy shit it's jim profit!
>>
>>49895400

did you miss the actual screencaps that got posted? C'mon man.
>>
File: Are You Kidding.png (525KB, 8559x6141px) Image search: [Google]
Are You Kidding.png
525KB, 8559x6141px
>>49891815
>>49891837
>>49891871
This is every session of role playing I ever tried to get into in world of Warcraft as a kid, and just found myself feeling sad, and losing faith in humanity.
>>
>>49894346
>>49894368
>>49894383

Anyone who presents a character by describing a long litany of cool things they did in the past is going to be a bad role player. Role playing is about shaping and developing a character as they progress through an adventure, not following around someone who already did all their cool shit and is already defined.
>>
>>49896969

yeah. The background for the character in my current campaign is, in essence, "left her tribal home, spent some time as a doctor on a ship to gather money to start in the new world opened up before her". It's a prologue- everything that's happened since is the actual story.
>>
I had a GM that had a GMPC that was essentially a Kender thief that he used as a deus-ex-fuck-you to anyone that did anything that kept him from talking for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>49890269
Guy played a female magic-user...who had a split personality...you could see flames in her eyes when she was one personality -- and her eyes were just red as the Other. Plus, she was Merlin's Daughter. Who accidentally cast a spell on a halfling that made him 6'8" tall. Oh, and "Daddy" was always giving her spells.
>>
Fuck me i just had a DM call me on Sue-shit because my idea was a elf character who was more or less adopted and raised by/ was the helper of a famous badass adventuring party who are big damn heroes, but that was a hundred years ago now and while they're mostly gone hes just getting started as an adventurer.
Mostly the idea was these legendary heroes were more like your typical /tg/ assholes but only he really remembers the flaws.
"Oh i know you, you were with Saint Olivia the Golden yes? You must tell us what she was like!"
*thinking "whatever you do don't mention she was a drunken slut don'tmentionshewasadrunkenslut!"* "She was... intresting.

"Behold we have built a statue of the great warrior harnak!"
"I thought it would be.. bigger"
"its.. it's 13 feet tall!"
" no no i mean biiigger, the man loved his pork"
>>
>>49890639
He's like a DMPC that shows up once in a while to have lunch with the protag sometimes. He's stupid insanely broken, but he doesn't actually do much to help most of the time.
>>
>>49898074
What's he from?
>>
File: 1438465902601.png (261KB, 540x567px) Image search: [Google]
1438465902601.png
261KB, 540x567px
>>49894346
This sounds oddly similar to an application my GM received for his Dark Heresy 2e game.
>>
>>49898110

Re:Zero. Show's not bad, it's got some weak moments but the fight choreography is good and the main character is engaging and easy to get behind.
>>
File: 633px-Updated.png (123KB, 633x600px) Image search: [Google]
633px-Updated.png
123KB, 633x600px
>>49896969
yuuuu fookin wot!?

Ol man 'Endersan goit somtin two say te yer ;bout dat!
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 424x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 424x514px
>>49894542
He won't because it doesn't exist
>>
>>49898984
To be fair, Old Man Henderson was intentionally the worst possible CoC character.
>>
>>49895381
Combine Special Snowflake with rules lawyering and an unhealthy dose of crying until you get your way, perhaps?
>>
File: image.jpg (336KB, 1120x1156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 1120x1156px
> Playing Pathfinder
> CE Summoner with anger issues and red eyes
> Dominate the game with min-max optimization
> GM brings in friend
> Half my weight, great voice
> Plays idiot farmboy Paladin
> Other players begin to like him b/c of his humor and characterization
> Am no longer centre of attention
> Go on /tg/ and bitch about how some "speshul snowflak" Paladin ruined the campaign with Mary-Sue Lawfull-Stupid bullshit
> My totally balanced and likable summoner was killed in the process to everyone's dismay

Every Fucking Thread
>>
Played a game in which a level 7 character in SWS could do more damage per turn, unarmed then a jedi could with a saber. It was shit, left. Not really Mary Sue, but they could literally do anything due to some very questionable interpritations of the rules.
>>
>>49899307
That makes me hate. I'm a person who genuinely loves broken shit in games - I don't give a damn if you're vastly outdistancing me in combat ability due to weird ability combos, if you did it in a funky or unexpected way, I will cheer you on wholeheartedly. But ''questionable interpretations of the rules'' isn't interesting or cool, it's just cheating. It sucks all the fun out of the game.
>>
>>49891837
...jesus fuck. This takes on a whole new meeting if you play Dota 2.
There is a hero named Rylai the Crystal Maiden, who is an ice mage who lives in the frozen tundra.
In a recent comic release, she meets the Winter Wyvern, who gives her a cloak to repay sheep eaten up.
>>
I've never really played with a mary sue character despite most of my RPing experience coming from freeform, but I do know this once character that was just ridiculous. He was a Saiyan that had access to all four Super Saiyan transformations, and he just had to be the strongest character in the RPing group. From what I've seen, playing with him was a chore because he'd pull bullshit like, "I teleport in front of you and throw you into a mountain!". He wasn't the only one like that, but what made him different from the other bullshitters was that he just made up powers for his character on the fly. He's had control over all keyblade weapons, blown up multiple planets (even some of the worst players never went that far), transformed into the fucking tails doll(complete with soul absorption ability that permanently kills you because he says so), and so much more. Also, this guy just loved to be really fucking edgy. If your character ever got in a fight with him, sooner or later he'd end up literally tearing you apart in rather gruesome ways. For example, he once had his character slowly rip off someone's jaw while gouging their eyes out. That shit was actually against the rp rules, but the mods never actually enforced them. Worst part was that the guy was like 19 at the time, and many of the peopled he RPed with were as young as 14.
>>
>>49894346
>>As far as my character, I'm thinking a guardsmen gone freelance assassin. You mostly get this image of a combat ninja and while that might work in some terrain, but assassins are predominately about sabatoge. He's seen some shit being a guardsmen, but couldn't quite cut it after his wife died and something inside him... broke. The faith in The Emperor was lost, and he went awol freelancing on the side.
>>It needs to be noted it was ONE astartes, but given the glory of the astartes chapters even one death is a tall-tale."
PURGE THE HERETIC!!
also where the fuck does the Astartes come in to his story? Did the SM mentor him? Did the SM kill his wife? Did he kill the SM?
>>
>>49894368
>>49901974

Oh there it is........ I need a drink.
>>
>>49899040
To be fair, Wasn't Old Man Henderson made specifically for derailing gm's campaign?
>>
>>49902043

Yes.
>>
>>49899274
I am stealing that image to use as char sheet in a free form humour game.
>>
>>49891910
She's also named after the ice caster from Dota, so it's not even donut steel
>>
>>49895121
It's actually WWxViper
>>
>>49890269
>sodium knowledge
Now I know he is OP as fuck.
>>
>>49901914
>I've never really played with a mary sue character despite most of my RPing experience coming from freeform
Bull to the shit.
>>
>>49902765
I can confirm that I'm cut of the same cloth that he is. Most powerful trait displayed on my entire roster was magic resistance that made Endless 9 look like a joke. It was outright exception to the supernatural.

Funny thing is, all the people who had a problem with it were people who were hurling magic powers about like crazy so it's not really their place to complain
>>
>>49891871
I mean, you can pull it off, I've got an amnesiac paladin going on, but at least he's slowly remembering who he is/was. But jesus that is a shitty backstory.
>>
>>49891243
To be fair, "dies to timestop" should be universal by default.
>>
>>49894542
OP of that terrible character post. It's with my college stuff back at my mother's house, next time I go round I'll see if I can find it. I probably should, I always have the terrifying fear that one day she'll find it and think it's mine.

>>49895027
He did ask for my opinion, I very politely worded it as 'it still needs some polishing'.
>>
File: 1421094847067.jpg (384KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421094847067.jpg
384KB, 550x600px
>>49893612
I think I met this guy in the barrens once.
>>
File: 1475586278968.png (69KB, 403x797px) Image search: [Google]
1475586278968.png
69KB, 403x797px
>>49902118
Here's the backsheet for spellcasters
>>
>>49902802
I'm fairly sure he meant that he didn't play with any other characters who were mary sues.

He wasn't calling himself a mary sue.
>>
>>49892127
You can't really argue when the Dice God says "let it be".
>>
File: 1476935519575.png (285KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1476935519575.png
285KB, 444x440px
All I'm going to say is someone in one of our games tried to play a Sisters of Battle that was also a psyker, and a force sword gifted by her brother, who was a Lord Inquisitor..
>>
>>49890269
Ichigo, he's 4 persons in 1 body.
>>
>>49906929
>4 persons in 1 body
Well, that's nothing too extreme still. As far as hentai goes.
>>
>1st level SAGA game
>Comes with a 21 Cha human character that everybody must love it
>Wich is also a master mechanic
>And master in CQC
>And master with blasters
>And master in piloting
>And he wants to have the Force but his character doesn't know it
>And also wants to be a master with the lightsaber
>Also understands any language
>>
>>49906949
He's half human, half shinigami, half arrancar, half quincy, half hollow, half fullbringer, half vizard and only god knows what else
>>
>>49902765

I still encountered bad characters, but the main problem was that the people playing them were terrible. Their characters had the potential to be good if they were played by someone who wasn't like, "I throw a punch at you that is so fast that you can't dodge lol". I only singled out the saiyan because he wasn't even well defined. The saiyan was basically just a tool that his player used to enact his power fantasies. He didn't even have a backstory.

You know, now that I think about it, I actually did rp with the saiyan player. However, I don't remember much because my character died really quickly against him.
>>
>>49906988
I have no idea how people manage to be so confused about a manga as simple as Bleach
>>
>>49907887
I was never confused about Bleach, more so the people who still enjoyed it all the way to the end. It had a great start, but damn, it was just plain retarded towards the....middle? I dunno.
>>
>How to spot a mary sue on 1 step
>They have heterochromia

100% Success rate
>>
>>49908173
Nuh uh, what about that one Goosebumps book with the kids that were really medically transformed dogs? There was a heterochromia chick in there and she wasn't a mary sue.

See? R.L. Stine just blew you the fuck out.
>>
>>49897876
Have to tried explaining that?
>>
>>49908173
Heterochromia became too uncool nowadays. I kinda miss it now.
>>
>>49908173
Any weird eyes, really, particularly if they're on an otherwise human-looking character.
>>
>>49908173
>Cats are mary sue
>>
File: Graves.png (100KB, 466x299px) Image search: [Google]
Graves.png
100KB, 466x299px
>>49911114
Iridis Heterochromia, it's more common in cats than in humans.
>>
>>49902828

would you ever even imagine saying that was the most important aspect of your character, though?
>>
>>49908173
not always
>>
>>49904753
>>49899010
It's true. He brought the same character to a Shadowrun game I ran with /tg/ strangers.

Did he also give you a private note about how she was a kissless virgin?

I too still bring that guy up whenever the conversation turns to unbelievably terrible players.
>>
>>49891971
I think Ishtan Bay is a Guild Wars location.
>>
>>49890269
A ranger/paladin multiclass in 5e that went full weeaboo. Dual wielded katanas, named his attacks like "Holy Divine Justice Slash", that kind of shit. He would constantly brag about the superiority of katanas, and of Japanese culture in general.

I countered with a pure Battlemaster Fighter, the pure opposite of his concept. Born in the not-Japan of the setting and made a ronin because he refused an order to kill harmless villagers (and kicked his daimyo in the dick), he constantly marveled at the free thought and multiracial harmony in the West, much to the weeaboo's chagrin.

The first chance he got, he swapped out his samurai scale for some proper half-plate, got a fucking big musket, and reforged his katana into a longsword. He also mocked the weeaboo's use of named special techniques, but did so in good fun (because he named all of his Battlemaster maneuvers after Western music.)

Eventually the Japanophile cut down the sheer amount of weeb, and the two characters became best buds.
>>
>>49913329
Calling your attack names is really fun in the right kind of games. But going full weeb is not ok.
>>
>>49890269
Well, in a Mekton Zeta game I'm in one player is a 16 year old with red hair and constantly shifting eyes, 7 siblings who hero worship him, 6 friends, amazing rolled stats, maxed appearance, and an insanely good mech. The funniest thing? Most of that was due to rolls, not the Player's choice.

The rest of the party is-
1. Techno-organic bipedal 5 headed hydra with machinegun breath and a giant wagon wheel representing the wheel of reincarnation- piloted by a Greco-Hindu
2. Nihilistic invisible arab mech
3. A seemingly divinely empowered Templar Knight robot
4. A high tech knight robot
>>
>>49908173
My dog has heterochromia
is he a sue
no wonder he keeps eating his darth vader toys
>>
>>49890269
>Sodium Knowledge
That's pretty fucking funny desu.
>>
>>49913329
Didn't you make a thread about this?
>>
>>49913523
Agreed. Screaming "I HIT THE ROUNDABOUUUT" while doing a spin attack can be amusing, and so can calling your attacks in an over dramatic but satirical fashion.

>>49914065
No, I didn't, though I kind of want to.
>>
>>49890639
The rules don't specify immunity to nondamaging imprisonment spells or grappling.

I swear to God, if I was playing with him, I would create a build completely based around debuffs and grappling just to mess with him.
>>
>>49914866
I meant imprisonment spells, not debuffs.
>>
>>49895139
you sound like a fun guy.

who cares if its all fiction, even if they exaggerate the shit out of it, as long as you enjoyed the story, whether it happened or not shouldn't matter

also the ice queen guy even posted the mary sue's bio. you could've trashed anyone but instead you chose the guy who had already put up proof.
>>
>>49908173
> tfw I fuck a mary-sue whenever I want IRL
>>
>>49894346
>My Skype is JimProfitCommunist

Holy shit, JimProfit is still about?
>>
>>49906957
I see what you did there
>>
>>49904833
Anal circumference appears on both sides of the sheet. I must make it very pertinent to justify the ease of reference.
>>
>>49906988
>>49907887
>>49908099
>That moment that you realize you understand the lore for Bleach more than the fanbois even though I don't even watch or read it.

From what I understand, it's the following:
He is Half Shinigami (father) and Quincy (mother). Because his mother (the Quincy) was attacked by some special hollow that Aizen made, she was infected with some of the hollows spiritual energy, which was then passed on to Ichigo (think STD or genetic cancer, rather than an actual part of him).

Vizards are just Shinigami, and Fullbringers are just humans, who utilize hollow energies. Due to Ichigo's Hollow STD, Ichigo just happens to be able to directly access that power after so training.
>>
File: drowning_chamber.png (20KB, 404x192px) Image search: [Google]
drowning_chamber.png
20KB, 404x192px
>>49890269

>MFW when realizing a distressing amount of sues are entirely vulnerable to suffocating, including this one

Fucking hell, there's a lot of deviant art coming up searching for an image of this: is it someone's fetish!?
>>
>>49906957
I made a character like that too once, it was fun. That campaign may have ended with playing hot potato with a duffle bag full of explosives.
>>
>>49892127
I once had a character like this.

He was an rogue who thought himself to be this great hero. Incredibly proud, incredibly arrogant, and would openly refer to himself as the greatest fencer in the world. Bravado cranked up to 11.

There were plans with having his character deal with failure, become more grounded, and tone down the bravado.

But the dice did not cooperate. Oh no, no they did not. Fate decided he was not to be humbled, not to be shown the folly of his arrogance.
>>
>>49901914

>complete with soul absorption ability that permanently kills you because he says so

What you described is a grade A example of one; not even the Lady of Pain has that ability.
>>
>>49897876
That sounds awesome going around and talking shit about the heroes ( who people only remember there best quality's) kinda like finding out Blake Shelton's an asshole
>>
>>49891815
For the record, for those that don't know, Rylai is a frostmage in the DotA universe. She looks slightly different, and iirc has a different backstory.
>>
>>49892713
Tfw this is how my one attempt any at DnD with roommates went
>>
File: 1453579768633.png (40KB, 185x168px) Image search: [Google]
1453579768633.png
40KB, 185x168px
>>49892151
Eh?
>>
>>49915788
So basically Ichigo belongs to all factions and can use the powers of all factions? yeah, totally not a mary sue
>>
File: 1289724613835.jpg (196KB, 248x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1289724613835.jpg
196KB, 248x1500px
Just fucking watch me

(1/3)
>>
>>49917210
Anon, OP said a PLAYER-MADE one
>>
>>49917220
Oh, well, shit, had the image all ready to roll too.
>>
>>49895326
There's
>decapitation
And then there's
>slowly flayed and then half-decapitated by a Mexican box cutter
They're both death, but one's exaggerated and the other's not.
>>
>>49898984
No he doesn't.

Also he's overrated.
>>
Threadly reminder that, despite internet vernacular, every snowflake really is different from every other snowflake.
>>
File: Elsa's magic show.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa's magic show.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>49890639
>>49891505
>>49891642
I'm back home again, and here's the webM I was talking about. Notice how the knife changes trajectory out of nowhere because Reinhard.
Also, the knife doesn't return in the series. Some faggot on /a/ thought it was funny to loop it backwards.
>>
>>49917860
That show looks like shit.
>>
File: 1474229359631.jpg (317KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1474229359631.jpg
317KB, 1000x665px
>>49917968
The first episodes actually have pretty good animation. The later episodes on the other hand...
>>
File: 1AWr43243143214yyp3214.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1AWr43243143214yyp3214.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>49892151
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>49897876
Stealing this idea, thanks
>>
>>49891815
>>49891837
>>49891871
she stole the name of the crystal maiden from dota, who controls ice....
>>
>>49890269
>Darkness Immunity
>80%
>>
>>49917033
The final villain is the first Quincy, who is the origin of all Quincy powers and can absorb them back into himself. He started off as a blind deaf-mute cripple, but after centuries of farming powers from his minions he's now nigh-omnipotent.

He manipulated events so that a Quincy (Ichigo) would be born whose powers were fused with every other kind of power. By absorbing this Quincy's powers the villain would gain control over everything, and be able to remake the universe in his image.

Does this make things better or worse?
>>
>>49908173
That just makes me want to find a way to make it work, but I feel like that would pretty much be just "this is a character description, unless anything happens specifically with the eyes or the DM chooses to say something, never bring it up again"
>>
>>49913329
You jojo'd his Naruto
>>
File: 1385844596694[1].png (161KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
1385844596694[1].png
161KB, 635x349px
>>49913329
>multiracial harmony
No wonder he fled not!Japan as fast as he could.
>>
>>49918430
Darkness is an elemental type in most weeaboo games.

And also Rolemaster.
>>
>>49908173
I'd disagree if the character "acquired" their heterochromia during the campaign by doing something along the lines of (very painfully) replacing an eye with a magic artifact, or if it's the kind of setting where you can get an eye color change as easily as a haircut.
>>
>>49908173
>A genetic mutation that exists in real life
>Mary Sue
Let me guess, Emperor Anastasius I was a Mary Sue as well? Don't diss heterochromia, it's cool as fuck.
>>
>>49908173
Anon, there's a difference between a Mary Sue and a Special Snowflake. Characters with heterochromia are always the latter, but not always the formed.
>>
>>49890269
Really all he needs is "First attack immunity" and "Preceeding attack immunity"... because it basically says "If you attack me with a thing, it won't hurt me, if i have already been attacked by a thing, it won't hurt me either."
So, he's 100% immune to everything right there.
>>
>>49894290
Did you miss the "Receives any blessing when needed" part? Also: if he counts being nuked as an attack, he ignores all damage from it. And he can walk on water.

Frankly, the only way to deal with people who have that many poiwers is to make them kill themselves.

In Godlike (the RPG) there was a super whose power was that he turned anyone who would do him harm, knowingly or unknowingly, into a pillar of salt before they could act. The range of his power was unholy. He could turn an entire battalion to salt if they were to oppose him.

During a bit of arrogance, he walked up to a kneeling pillar of salt that used to be a soldier and kicked it over.

Unfortunately, that soldier had just finished arming a mine. in kicking over the pillar, he tripped the active mine and blew himself up.
>>
>>49919539
Then his power didn't work.
>>
you in pokemon
>catch all legendaries like some kind of god, even though theres only one of each and it probably disrupts ecosystems to do so
>never talk, just fuckng assume everyone has telepathy
>walk into peoples homes to take their things, checking every trashcan
>beat the league, dont even take the champ's place for some reason
>every time you lose, go back in time to heal your pokemon and beat the trainer a second time
>gets a free pokemon for living in the starter town, doesnt fight with bare hands at first like everyone else
>nobody actively dislikes you, even aftrr you slaughter their beloved pokemon
>take $3000 when you win, give $45 when you lose in XY
>10 years old btw
what a shit cunt
>>
Does an unkillable, undead giant wearing fullplate armor, slowly hounding the players like a terminator count?
>First encounter on a bridge
>Fucker throws a gigantic halberd, splitting one of our horses pulling our caravan, and breaking the caravan itself on the process
>Knight charges the fucker with his two-handed sword, pierces the armored creature's head
>The goddamn thing just pulls the sword out of its head, drops it and starts walking towards the knight who attacked him
>We get the fuck out of there
>Second encounter, we've been running for two days, but now stuck inside an abandoned church due to extremely cold winter storm that has raged for a while
>See a large silhouette through one of the windows
>It's the fucking armored giant again, walking like the cold has no effect on him
>IT WALKS THROUGH A BRICK WALL
>We quickly retreat to the catacombs below the church, eventually stop on a dead end
>Heavy, metallic footsteps approaching
>Only way out is past the thing
>All but one of us manage to get past it
>He a huge fist punched through is torso, instant death
We never did finish that game, now that I think about it.
>>
If DM-created NPC's count, I once had a Sigil game using Pathfinder rules where the party crossed paths with a Half-Marilith Gnoll.

She was one of Yeenoghu's countless bastards that he sent on a suicide mission to Vudra, 531st layer of the Abyss, to assassinate Shaktaris, Queen of Mariliths. She was the only survivor, because Shaktaris killed the others, ate her, then she fought so hard in the demon queen's stomach that she decided to spit her out to die. The gnoll survived, but found being inside Shaktaris had mutated her from Half-Fiend to Half-Marilith. She managed to slither through a portal to Sigil and has been hiding there, ashamed and humiliated, ever since.
>>
>>49920060
Only in the anime is the main character a 10 year old actually. XY protagonists are actually kinda old.
>>
>>49908173
Awesome, I'm a Mary Sue now.
>>
>>49895734
>jim profit
Who's that?
>google the doodle
>read
Oh, so it's the original virt, I guess?
>>
>>49890269
>Look up this character
>it's from re:shit

Why am I not surprised
>>
A character of mine?
>Playing Anima BF
>There's only one race, Human, but some can have souls of lost races, these humans are called Nephilim, game encourages playing one
>Be Nephilim Duk Zarist (your norse dark elf that is allergic to iron)
>Be shadow class (ninja like)
>Have legacy blood: Eternal blood (basically immortal or really really hard to kill)
Even if you tried to behead him you'll see how his head attached itself back instantly

Catch? Anima is a game in where everybody is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>49914866
>>49915797
Last I checked, that list is translated from a "small sample of his powers" sidebox provided by the author. Said sample kept on running out of the sidebox and off the page.

His power is "has all the powers" because the gods wanted a bloodline of DMPCs.
>>
>>49920060
You don't go back in time

You pay the other trainer whenever you lose and rush to the nearest pokemon center
>>
File: 1477087081443.jpg (61KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1477087081443.jpg
61KB, 800x634px
>guy in group writes a book
>total shit, but everyone's nice enough to not say it to his face
>guy decides to DM a campaign
>literally all about working for some god in his book, campaign is shit, but the god is actually bearable
>at the end of the campaign, god goes through some portal, gets his dick caught in the hole or some shit
>leftover god parts turn into mortal fragment of god
>o-ok
>OOC, ask him what his character's race is
>Kitsune, but none of you know that, he has a hood
>get into another campaign, different dm
>kitsune's the pc
>constantly goes on about how he knows about the real world, spouts shitty pop culture ""references"" (ie, just talking about what he's "referencing" very blatantly)
>get into campaign a bit, get to scenario where our cleric is about to be hung
>literally only good character is the cleric
>literally only character who has any real reason to stop the hanging isn't doing anything
>wastes 2-3 hours in a pointless combat scenario we barely won
>ask him multiple times what he's doing, both during and after combat
>"lol, i like his character, i don't want it to die"
>3-4 of our 7 or 8 person group ragequit out of that campaign (myself included), 1 or 2 might have rage quit from the group entirely

The worst part is, he keeps trying to start pointless drama OOC, for whatever reason.
>>
>>49891837
isnt rylia the ice staff from league of legends?
>>
>>49923334
It's named after the Ice mage from Dota.
>>
>>49923078
I started out feeling bad when I read the first two points (Books are hard), then felt it all wash away towards the end. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>49895091
Between that, the Gunslinger and Motocycle bit, I'm willing to bet he was a fan of Beelzemon from Digimon Season 3.

Mostly cause I am too.
>>
>>49908173
Spike Spiegal.

But yeah, it's a pretty good indication otherwise.
>>
>>49891815
>>49891837
>>49891871

Off-topic, but what program or platform is this? It looks cool.
>>
Well
>Half-orc that is the rape child of the HUMAN KING who has lost all of his sons and is now the sole inheritor BUT NOBODY KNOWS THAT, SO FORGET ME TELLING ABOUT IT
>Mightiest warrior of his tribe at level 2 even though the tribe's chieftain was level 6
>Feels that he is destined for something great (as usually accompanied by a sort of a "hint hint, nudge nudge" gesture about him becoming the king)
>Keeps asking for the DM to make his starter sword a level scaling magic item (he never will)
>Must always try to sacrifice himself in a heroic manner, but only if he knows that he can survive it
>Biggest teller is that he tries to convince the party to shun people who he dislikes, usually for not being friendly to a half-orc with a constantly bloody sword and armor (as he himself described) from the get go

By the end of the campaign when the king of the land dies, he tries to take his "rightful place" only for the GM to say that the player's mother finally gives him the revelation that he is actually a child from some random adventurer she banged for fun during her own adventurer days. And, oh, did he try to tell the GM how that wasn't his backstory or how the king was the adventurer his mom banged. And this is why I guess the GM let him have that story at the start
>>
File: Mad fish.jpg (99KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
Mad fish.jpg
99KB, 500x395px
>>49924845
>Forcing a change in a PC's backstory
>>
>>49925011
>Creating a backstory that blatantly goes against the canon of the world

My bad for forgetting to mention, but: The king is from a nation that the player's tribe's homeland is not a neighbour of and the mother never ventured within that kingdom, nor has the king of the said country been to the player's homeland.
>>
>>49925238
Then the GM should have just not accepted the character and then explained why.
>>
>>49925375
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>49908173
Mismatched glass eye, anyone?
>>
>>49919119
>Don't diss heterochromia, it's cool as fuck.
Or so people think. It's a shallow "Look at me, I'm special" signal, and most characters who take it use it as a vapid form of "character".
>>
>>49925384
The fun is in not being a total shithead.
>>
>>49908370
The guy running the game freaked out as soon as i mentioned "he knew these guys who are not legendary-". He seems dead set on this idea that we're fucking out of our depth in everything. EVERYTHING.
I mean i get that when you start at level 1 you're an adventuring newbie and all but even first level "Fighter" is probably the best swordsman in his village.
I shit you not he spent like five minutes telling me and my buddy, a redeemed drow who was said adopted charge/camp monkey (created with the intent of being the anti-drizzt, basically a Paladin got the orc baby situation in the form of a dark elf child who was used as bait by drow hunters and chose answer 3: Fuck it i'm gonna redeem this lil shit. partly inspired by Sandwich and the fact i loved the idea of Eilistraee as soon as he handed me the forgotten realms book) and a half-elf street kid petty criminal turned entertainer respectively, that we're going to be in the.. WOODS! HOLY FUCK GUYS, IT'S THE FOREST! You've never been out here before! This is like super scary despite the fact one of you is a heavily armored paladin and the other is a bard with knowledge of goddamn everything! I mean it's like TEN miles from your house! Literally, he outright said it was like ten miles from the town we live in. I think he was trying for the fact that in the middle ages most people didn't travel far and hardly knew shit but it's sorta discouraging and doesn't fit the setting well.

>>49915909
Best part is he's an honest sort, an aspiring paladin, though tactful. He wouldn't outright SAY that Brother Long Wong Dong the monk who later became an honored grandmaster of spiritual enlightenment was a womanizer who stank of sake and once tried to flurry of blows with a stray cat.

>>49918308
welcome to it. have fun.
>>
bupn
>>
>>49903894
>>49891243
>gains blessing of moving inside the timestop
>gains blessing of timestopping himself
>>
>>49919448
>>

"Immune to attacks" means he can still be killed by accidents, or damaged by things that aren't done with malicious intent.
>>
>>49891243
>>49903894
Don't be misled. He willingly took the hit because the guy had a hostage, and that was the condition for her release. Then he just came back to life like it was nothing.
>>
>>49915684
Anon fucks his cat.
>>
>>49890780
Hold up I saw that already
>posted two and a half days ago
And now I'm not sure if it's a repost or if I saw it here.
>>
>>49918817
I later dipped into Rogue to get skills, Cunning Action, and the Inquisitive perks. Much a joestar secret technique, hiding muskets and bombs in hammerspace, and "Your next line is" were had.
>>
>>49919539
>if he counts being nuked as an attack, he ignores all damage from it
Most abilities like that have a clause in their activation that requires you to be aware of them. You can't react to what you don't know about.

>And he can walk on water
You can drown on more than just water. For example: sand, flour(or other powdered substances like cocoa powder or dust; added bonus, it kills him near-immediately when blessing of the phoenix activates, because it basically turns into cement in your lungs), and even bugs.
>>
>>49919119
Naturally cool.
Not cool in character design logic of a main character.
>>
>>49915797
>rule34.xxx
>tags: drowning
>posts: 374
Yes, drowning is someone's fetish. At least several someones, though not necessarily enough to constitute a lot of someones.
>>
>>49890269
Played a multi group rotating game at a university club about two years ago where some bitchy hamplanet with neon blue hair made a fox-spirit, shape-shifting, Fay creature who could phase through solid objects, teleport, and run at supersonic speeds.
She was the worst, but almost everyone made bullshit Mary uses like that. Club secretary made a sniper lady who was so totally tougher nad stronger than any man in the army, one guy made a teleporting psychic with with telekinetic powers, and so on and so forth.
This was NOT a superheroes game, so some of us made reasonable characters (my guy was an old man with a shotgun and a homemade flamethrower), and all of this was supposed to be balanced, but quickly turned out to be hilariously unbalanced. That, combined with the total refusal of the GM's to stop or punish griefing behaviour resulted in a bunch of dickheads running roughshod over everyone who was trying to be serious, or at least not turning the entire game into their personal Mary Sue fantasies.
>>
File: everything is fine.png (80KB, 263x373px) Image search: [Google]
everything is fine.png
80KB, 263x373px
>>49892455
I read that as "blue eyed raven haired butt slut"
I need a girlfriend lol
>>
>>49926184
My setting has a hedonistic psycho tiefling serving as a villain/ occasionally neutral force with heterochromia. He's like 1/16th succubus or something, so I feel that he should get away with special physical features that scream "special snow flake" and "shallowly incredibly attractive" one of the eyes being an unnatural color too.
>>
>>49917033
Nah, he was chiefly Shinigami/Vizard still.

He did a stunt as a fullbringer when he lost his shinigami powers, and kept parts of the cosmetic look he had back then, but the actual powers were meaningless. Quincy only showed up two times, one was being exempt from other quincy's power by no friendly fire clause and another displaying a quincy-style body defence.

Also as was revealed later, Shinigami sword powers are still derived from Hollows, theirs hollows are just usually wiped of personality so the shinigami imprints on them while Ichigo's missed that.

So there's really less and less distinctions between most of those types - it's like "half [half woodelf half drow]" - sounds like something super special but in actual traits is just halfelf with extra melanin.
>>
>>49914065
>>49914111
>No, I didn't, though I kind of want to.
Yeah there was a recent thread opening with greentext to effect of "two fighters, one with eastern blade one with western sword, are best buds"
>>
>>49890770
what's the deal with hetero-chromatic eyes? they are interesting, yeah, but fuck me if ever want to have mismatched eyes
>>
>>49930255
Damn man, and i felt bad when for a "The Strange" game my character was a well known big game hunter rather than the standard Special Forces Guy.
I sorta figured if you're being dropped into all sorts of different worlds having a guy who knows survival and BIG fucking guns was a perk.
>>
>>49921949
Duks aren't mary sues, they're hyped as the most powerful race ever but in reality they're lethally allergic to the most common element on Earth, and it's stats are similar to the other old races, so, srly, I dunno why even the lore puts them in such a high pedestal.

Being Duk or Nephilim Duk is basically asking for a quick death in that game. Meanwhile D'Anjayni are broken as fuck but nobody bats an eye both IC and OOC.
>>
>>49908173
Funny thing to me about this is that I know a girl with heterochromia and she has no marketable skills aside from being not unattractive, no real passions aside from Harry Potter, and most people don't like her because she comes off as a whiny bitch. So every time someone talks about heterochromia I laugh because I can't possible associate that with a person who's good at things.
>>
File: physical autism.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
physical autism.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>49915701
yeah he showed up at cripplechan /tg/, was globally banned after a while before that shit show collapsed.
He's still around, posting somewhere, autism that strong does not go willingly into death it lingers
>>
File: stop that.png (25KB, 218x229px) Image search: [Google]
stop that.png
25KB, 218x229px
>>49930662
>>lol
>in current year
cut it out anon
>>
>>49931315
In myths and legends they denote people who can see into the spiritual/faery/lands of the dead/other worlds. This is particularly prevalent in Celtic myths (which have gained a strong foothold in anime). Heterochromatic eyes are also a sign of being a changeling, which is not a good thing.
>>
>>49906845
I once had a guy who wanted to play a skaven who was a plaguepriest-assasin from clan skyre who had a pet moulder beast.
Asked me to make a mini for him too.
>>
>>49929494
I've heard the story in the past, too. Months ago i believe
>>
File: drowning.jpg (42KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
drowning.jpg
42KB, 700x525px
>>49915797
ah, the infamous dwarven drowning chamber
so much more cruel than a gas chamber because the victims can actually see the room very slowly filling with water long before they even start drowning
seeing their impending doom they will no doubt want to escape, but a well-designed drowning chamber has no possible escape routes, as floodgates are tightly shut until the dwarves decide to drain the room before coming in to strip their victims of any clothes or other personal belongings
the bodies are then swiftly disposed of, usually by incineration in a magma shaft. rarely do they ever waste precious cemetary space on mere overdwarves
>>
File: face of contempt.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
face of contempt.gif
974KB, 500x281px
>>49930255
And even after hearing what their characters were, why did you stay? Were you coerced with force and threats?
>>
>>49933597
That and also considering that "eyes are the windows to the soul" it could mean that the person is possessed or has two souls
>>
>>49930255
>some bitchy hamplanet with neon blue hair made a fox-spirit, shape-shifting, Fay creature who could phase through solid objects, teleport, and run at supersonic speeds.
"Shit lady, you just made a gay Sonic"
>>
>>49921949
>Anima BF
>Precon char
>Char is a kid
>During a raid at his village by the Inquisition everybody is slaughtered
>Trying to escape he finds a cave in where an ancient book is sealed
>Book speaks to him and forces him to grab it
>Book and the kid's arm disappear and are stored in a dimension inside kid's heart
>This traumatic event also aways powers in him
>Fucking technician with blood legacies
>Ends having Eyes of the Destiny and Eyes of the Soul which he can copy techniques, see the pattern on enemy's movements, see ki, see through walls, through darkness, etc
>Game ends with him having 15 yo and literally leading a revolution that will change the world
Sounds familiar?

Does it? well, this game ended 5 years before the 4th Ninja War Act in Naruto, before Sasuke got the rinnengan, lost an arm, etc. Was my GM a seer?
>>
>>49891642
I had something like this once
>badly wounded during fight
>party too far to intervene
>ranger pal shoots magic healing arrow we found
>forgot I'm wearing ring that makes projectiles miss
Fug
>>
>>49933722
>slowly
Any half-decent drowning chamber goes from empty to full in twenty ticks max.
>>
>>49919047
i did that
>>
>>49933566
He must be banned from half the internet by now. I once saw him sign up for a forum that had a reputation for never banning people no matter how much they shitposted, and he got banned within 24 hours. TVTropes also places an automatic IP block on anyone who tries to sign up with a username similar to his.
>>
>>49934260
not if you design it to take its time
>>
>>49929558

You were just as much of an atrocious weeaboo as the other guy, anon
>>
>>49934156
>>ranger pal shoots magic healing arrow we found
Oh man, I remember me firing arrows with healing with my Arcane Archer back in 3.5
>>
>>49890269
Each and every one of the Anima NPCs
>>
>>49929494
>>49933676
I've definitely seen this post several times
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.