[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of a Space Marine chapter or Chaos Marine warband, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: Guilliman_Sketch.jpg (598KB, 850x860px) Image search: [Google]
Guilliman_Sketch.jpg
598KB, 850x860px
Think of a Space Marine chapter or Chaos Marine warband, /tg/.

One of their members is now your roommate. What happens?
>>
File: oh god.png (55KB, 577x471px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.png
55KB, 577x471px
Imperial fists.
Well my house is now fortified.
The crack dealer upstairs is now dead, and the police are trying to arrest him. This isn't going to end well.
>>
File: 1474624148377.jpg (119KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
1474624148377.jpg
119KB, 600x795px
>>49890126
If the Emperor had made 20 Roboutes instead of bitchy special snowflakes, the Galaxy would be a better place by 40k.

You know it's true.
>>
Maybe a Rubric Marine. They can just sit quietly and be great home security.
>>
>Word Bearers

No, Maloq, I don't have a few minutes to talk about the Book of Lorgar. Stop leaving fucking pamphlets on my bed.
>>
File: enough to make a man kek.png (118KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
enough to make a man kek.png
118KB, 292x257px
>>49890182
>20 Roboutes
>not a bitch
>autismo the spess.
>limiting your forces by developing only clones,
>>49890255
>Jehovah's witnesses show up at the house.
>they leave screaming hymns to the darker powers
>>
> Death guards

the apartment smells like shit all day. It is very foggy here.
>>
>>49890126
Would a space wolf berate me for not drinking much beer?

would a thousand son play vidya with me?
>>
>Salamander
Well that worked out better than intended.
>>
>>49890338
TS would always have AimBot.
>>
>>49890126

I return home one day and entangle myself in the razorwire and trenches my Iron Warrior roomate dug around the place.
>>
>>49890126

Black Templar...
Well I guess he pays rent on time but is hardly ever home, always out crusading somewhere.
>>
>>49890406
Well at least he isn't an autistic chaos potato like his dad.
>>
>>49890408
But of course there are times when he's a absolute lunatic.
>>
>>49890126
Feel like this would work better if you had anons roll for their roommate.

If I got a Salamander that'd seem sweet until my house burned down. I'd rather chill with a Rubric or a TS Sorcerer. Play games, smoke dope.
>>
>Marines Malevolent
Never pays rent, never cleans up, makes noise all night, steals my shit, and if I complain he breaks my legs.
>>
>>49890126
>Kharn
God dammit.
>>
>>49890126
Raven Guard.

They told me I was getting a roommate, which is odd because I've been here for two months and haven't seen any sign of him. Food keeps going missing from the fridge though,

Also, really I keep finding angsty poetry scrawled on the walls. Odd.
>>
>>49890182
>20 rowboats
That prideful fag nearly started a second civil war because nobody wanted to use his super speshul rule books to control everyone around him.
>>
>>49890448
>I'd rather chill with a Rubric
>Stands motionless in the corner, answers all questions with "all is dust..."
>>
Imagine if along with a marine from your favourite chapter as you roommate , you also got marines from any successor chapters as well.

>IF, CF and BT are basically Dave, Louis and Kurt from Ant Man.
>>
>>49890491
>All 20 Guillimans quickly agree on the codex
>No war
>>
>>49890513
>Has a pathological fear of vacuum cleaners.
>>
>>49890491
he took power from all the Primarchs, including himself.
>>
>>49890513
I bet he could still play vidya. Also he doesn't need to eat, and can just pretend to be a decoration when he's not doing anything.
>>
>>49890519
>Choose Ultramarines
>Over 500 roommates
Great idea.
>>
>>49890546
I'm pretty sure to do anything more complicated than "stand here and shoot anyone who isn't me" they have to be remote controlled.
>>
>>49890579
*sigh* guess I'm going to have to take up Tzeenchian sorcery.
>>
>>49890182
He's better than that possible traitor and probable homo sexual Lion El'Jonson but that's not saying much
>>
>Salamander Roommate

We can be blacksmith buddies!
>>
>Roommate is a Space Wolf

It's like my college days all over again
>>
>>49890126
>White Scars
RORORORORORORORORORORORO
>>
>>49890554
I'll be honest, I didn't really consider the implications of having an Ultra as your roommate, but I'm sure you can fold a few of them up and stick them into cupboards when you need some breathing room.
>>
>>49890713
WHAT THE FUCK!
>What, what is matter??
Your bike takes up half the goddamn room!
>It not probrem, I sreep onna bike.
Wait, so are you not taking the other bedroom?
>Use warr space fo' trophies, but no.
Hmm... this could actually work out pretty go-
>VRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM*exhaust sets off smoke alarm*
>>
>>49890733
Ultramarines would be the worst roommates. If you don't follow the retarded micromanaging lease agreement to the T he fucks your shit up
>>
I thought Salamander, I'm ok with this.
>>
>>49890126
Alpha Legion

He pimps my stuff out but is always bringing his brother over. It works out.
>>
>>49890835
So a more violent Sheldon?
>>
>>49890126
>Dark Angel

Everyone stays in his room and doesn't talk to each other.

So..Nothing changes.
>>
>>49891031
With gains. Basically take any picture of Arnie posing and shoop Sheldons head onto it and you have an Ultra.
>>
Blood angel, this can work, hes a nice guy, has a long fuse but a terrible temper, and can potentially fly me places
>>
>>49891031
Idk, I knew watched that shit show
>>
File: 27a.jpg (98KB, 680x422px) Image search: [Google]
27a.jpg
98KB, 680x422px
>>49890182

I think ten Rowboats and ten Vulkans would've worked out even better.
>>
>>49890126

>emperors children

He told me he was going to do some renovating on our apartment. I woke up and now I dont even know what gender I am, I dont even have a bed anymore either.
>>
>>49890475
>"MORTAL, WHY DID YOU NOT BUY MILK?!!?"
>Khârn, dude, I'm sorry, I forgot
>"THIS INCOMPETENCE IS UNACCEPTABLE, BLOOD FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES"
>swift decapitation
>>
>>49891194
why isn't Kharn a demon prince yet? He's done more than Angron
>>
>>49891216
Doesn't want to be
>>
>>49891226
I don't think "want" has anything bearing on it
>>
>Necrosius, Nurglite Sorcerer of the Death Guard
At least my apartment won't get any messier.
>>
File: 3192977-0355120256-tumbl.jpg (220KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
3192977-0355120256-tumbl.jpg
220KB, 495x700px
>>49891216
>>49891226
>>49891244
You can deny apotheosis. It's just Kharn would be way to fucking powerful as a daemon prince. He once cut his way into a titan with a group of bezerkers and slaughtered the crew. Why did he do this you ask? Because they refused to acknowledge him as a combatant and try to kill him.
>>
>>49890126
>Death Guard.
If a before chaos one...not bad. A little creepy looking, maybe, but also quiet.
If after chaos...well, things would get pretty messy.
>>
>>49891310
Big question: Is that his hair coming out from his helmet? I've always wondered, since he's got some good fucking hair if so.
>>
>>49891310
Isn't it interesting how the most powerful Chaos champions are essentially the most Chaos-resistant? Like Kharn has no prominent mutations, he just eats up Chaos energy and becomes more badass without going gribbly.

I feel like it's a pressure-cooker type thing, where becoming a Daemon Prince is just accumulating enough power to explode into Daemonhood all at once, rather than slowly morph into a spawn. That, mixed with the favor of the Dark Gods, of course. Just my headcanon.
>>
>>49891442
...and Khârn is the manliest pressure-cooker in existence, one to whom Khorne says "now's the time for apotheosis", and Khârn repeatedly says "nah senpai, don't want to".
>>
>>49890126
>Blood Ravens

"Hey, Marcus, have you seen that bottle opener I had? I need open this cider."

"NO. BUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY HOLY CONTAINER TOP REMOVER, GIFTED TO ME BY..."
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.