[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are to sit down with God and Lucifer to play a ttrpg. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

You are to sit down with God and Lucifer to play a ttrpg.

Which one of you is going to DM, which system will be used, what kind of characters do you make?
>>
>>49876741

>playing games with God

Why would I ever do that? Do you really understand the nature of the question you just asked? I can't even fathom the idea of playing a game with someone who is That Guy, This Guy, and every other possible Guy you could ever conceive.
>>
F.A.T.A.L. Larp
>>
File: Einstein_laughing.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_laughing.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>49876741
A diceless system, for starters.
>>
>>49876741
I get to be god, god gets to be me, and Lucifer keeps his job.
>>
>>49876803
So God would be That Guy, what would Lucifer be?
>>
File: 1473438315389.jpg (724KB, 3648x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1473438315389.jpg
724KB, 3648x2052px
>>49876741
>DMing anything with a party of the two ultimate that guys

I'll be DM, we'll be playing good old AD&D.

God insists on being an LG human cleric/carpenter who is the son of some deity. In game, he is prone to fits of rage as soon as he sees merchants in the vicinity of any temple. He also insists on stopping and healing everyone. Across the campaign, he manages to put about two hundred fishmongers and bakers out of business.

Lucifer attempts to roll a pit fiend. When I disallow that, he just plays as a NE human sage. He then spends the rest of the campaign trying to get God on the wrong track. Also, every session ends with Lucifer grabbing some of the snacks God brought, and then excusing himself and leaving.
>>
>>49877022
An upstart rules lawyer/Mary Sue

He demands the game focus on his character, and thinks he knows the game better than you do so he should be the one running it, even though his games are all just edgy railroads where the PC get a lot of power but no choice in their story

When you kick him out of your game for being a prick, he gets buttblasted and makes his own with a bunch of random assholes

He pretends to like ruling over this new game of his as its DM, but he secretly wants to go back to yours
>>
>>49876741
Are we talking OT God, NT God, God as a bearded white dude, or Capital G O D?
>>
File: image.png (5MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5MB, 1125x2001px
>>49877353
Good job
>>
>>49876741
I DM.
Lucifer gets to play a lawful evil paladin worshiping God, God gets to play a lawful evil paladin worshiping Lucifer.

Then just random dungeons because I want to keep the good games for my group. Or some random adventure path.
>>
Lucifer to GM, at the very least we can expect he will steadfastly uphold every rule and can answer any and all rule questions without fail.
He can probably also write some solid antagonists.
Then have God as a fellow player who can call out Lucifer whenever he tries to fudge dice rolls for the express purpose of screwing us.
>>
>>49876741
Since God is at the table we'll have to play a diceless system. I imagine Satan would like a poker-based resolution system. Deadlands I supposed? I would DM, I can't trust them to play fair with each other.
>>
>>49876741
I am going to GM. I have my own system and setting. I shall ask God to not metagame because I know he can avoid it. I am going to ask Lucifer to not metagame and watch him like a hawk even though I am sure he wont and he has no reason to I just know that guy too well and I know he doesn't have omniscience anyway so it's really just like having a human player who I know is a backstabber.

God will play a Battle Lawyer. Lucifer will play a DJ. Or vice versa, whatever.
>>
>>49876859
That's a good one !
>>
>>49876741
Me.
FATAL.
The Aristocrats.
>>
File: 1473489714814.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473489714814.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>49876741
Wait, we could play anything? Then we play a one shot in a different system every week. I'd like to GM, but having each of rotate GMing every week would be neat too if they wanted.

I just want to finally be able to play some cool stuff I've never gotten the chance to run yet like Monster Hearts, It Was a Mutual Decision, Dirty World, and Dread.

I don't care if they're deities, I just wanna play something other than D&D or a 40k game.
>>
File: puppy1 (1).jpg (26KB, 233x310px) Image search: [Google]
puppy1 (1).jpg
26KB, 233x310px
>>49876741

>everyone is John
>Lucifer's obsession is sin
>God's obsession is worshiping god
>John is in the crusades

Well then.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.