[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /tg, i need some help Imagine you are the "heroes",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1446104167910.jpg (179KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1446104167910.jpg
179KB, 736x981px
hello /tg, i need some help

Imagine you are the "heroes", and you attract a valkyrie, despite wanting to. You need to keep it at bay or hide, because it cannot be fought.

I need a "real" or fictive object or material that a valkyrie cant see or wont approach, and is somewhat easy to get. Like crosses against a vampire.

Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
despite *not* wanting to
>>
symbol of peace or cowardice.
A white flag.
Moldy cheese.
ceremonial weapon that are not fit for combat
>>
Shield or other object of a coward slain while attempting to surrender or abandon his allies, still tainted by the craven's recently departed soul.
>>
>>49874162
Perhaps they cannot see people who are not wearing armor or weapons? No tome of magic, nor anything at all.
>>
>>49874162

Pee under yourself a little.
>>
bagpipes

haggis in a pinch but that's just a delaying tactic
>>
>>49874692
I feel this is a good answer. Make it like a rust monster, but worse
>>
>>49874692
>>49874738
Yeah I feel I got a good thing there.
>"its coming, throw all your shit in the lake. How many minutes does it take to take off an armor? >What? How many rounds to cut the leather straps then?
>>
Anon you posted this same thread yesterday.
>>
>>49874796
And then I got a weapon to be used against them. Not until now did I get a way to hide
>>
>>49874162
Why on earth would you want to repel a valkyrie? They're good spiritual guides who take you to Valhalla after you die, where you get to chill and have fun with bros until Ragnarok. The clain who don't get chosen by the valkyries go to Hel, which is almost as bad as it sounds.
>>
>>49874920
If you accidentally did a boo-boo as a valkyrie and made an arrow hit a champion to whom odin has promised victory? And now have to avoid your sisters or suffer Odins wrath?
>>
>>49875022
Odin knew you'd do that. Accept your fate and don't dig yourself in deeper.

What the fuck were you doing meddling with the outcomes of battles, anyway? That's not your job.
>>
>>49875022
Oh the Valkyries totally did that all the time. Sometimes, they fetched warriors who wasn't supposed to die. The whole point of Valhalla was to prepare for Ragnarok, not providing a stimulating afterlife.
>>
>>49874920
BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT TO DO MOTHERFUCKER, ETERNAL FEASTING CAN WAIT
>>
>>49875214
Take it up with the Norns. Maybe you can get an extension in return for an eye or something like that. And it's not really eternal feasting, just a very long time.
>>
>>49875214
Bro, you're dead. Now's the time to consider an exit strategy.
>>
>>49875200
yeah thats what inspired me. The dm's eye twitched a little toinsy bit. But he had also read the tale
>>
>>49874162
Much like regular woman, if you put a cat, the symbol of Freya, in the pathway of the Valkyrie she'll be all but incapable of not stopping and playing with it for an extended period of time, giving you a chance to escape and make some distance between you. The fluffier the better. Valkyries love their Norwegian Long Hairs. However this tactic won't work if she already in hot pursuit or know its a trick.
>>
>>49875922
xD
>>
>>49875922
a part of me wants to be offended but that's actually pretty accurate

i'd fall for that too
>>
File: Predator.jpg (26KB, 655x370px) Image search: [Google]
Predator.jpg
26KB, 655x370px
>>49874692

>fantasy equivalent of predator

Can't go wrong with that
>>
>>49875922
>On the run from a Valkyrie
>Can't wear armor or carry weapons, they make it easier for her to sense you
>Spent your last silvers on a cage for cats
>Spent the night wrangling stray cats
>Scratched up, cuts surely infected
>Steal a dead mouse from one of the cats
>Breakfast
>Have cat allergy
>>
>>49874162
Dying a cowards death might do it.
I like the cat idea too.
>>
>>49874162
Stop being such a little bitch and let her take your soul to Valhalla.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.