[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite moral dilemma to either encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: I should fuck my sister.jpg (252KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
I should fuck my sister.jpg
252KB, 1920x1440px
What is your favorite moral dilemma to either encounter or present in a game?
>>
>>49872385
kill all the not jews
or
kill all the not muslims
>>
Orc baby wat do?
>>
>>49872385
How broad strokes are we talking here?

I'm always a big fan of "Your friend has done a bad thing, do you help him out and maybe cover up his mistake, or rat him out?"
>>
I've recounted the tale here before, but I was playing a not-catholic-church witch hunter, who accidentally became a vampire.

Ended up rolling into a really nice vampire, chained to a wall in a prison for centuries. Only survived because he was immortal and he caught stray rats with his other hand.

Shot the fucker anyway, he could have given my identity away.
>>
Save the love interest... Or kill the BBEG?

Especially if the love interest has huge tits or a huge dick.
>>
>>49872385
There was a moral dilemma of a sort in my Viking campaign yesterday.

A character (by now a famed Viking) asked a king for his daughter in marriage and was publicly refused. The players spent half an hour discussing if they should:

A) avenge that dishonor by kidnapping the girl and forcing her into marriage and then going to war with the angry king
B) avenge that dishonor by kidnapping the girl and forcing her into marriage and then seeking reconciliation by killing the king's greatest rival
C) kill the king's greatest rival to get on his good side and ask again

As good and proper Vikings they chose A, kidnapped the girl and in the process killed one man, wounded her brother and burned two farmhouses (which resulted in three more deaths but that doesn't really count because it was a part of a previous diversion plan which they aborted only after the PC that was doing the arsons left..). They also stole a longboat but, lacking crew for two, they sunk it, keeping just the dragon head as a trophy.
>>
>>49872580
You went small scale.

What you should have done was kill the kings rival, take the rival king's throne.

Go back to king and propose a political union of the two realms to be formalized by you marrying his daughter.
>>
>>49872385
Let the chaotic necromancer into the soul well to save the world or not.
>>
>>49872433
Easy kill the BBEG, then revive love interest
>>
>>49872395
All of the not Muslims are only there because of the not Jews.

This is not even a dilemma.
>>
Save the person or thing that is the key to defeating the villain or save the numerous innocent people they are terrorizing.
>>
>>49872807
The key! Then save them later if possible but unlikely.
>>49872580
Romance the milf!
>>49872405
Always help you friend or at least discourage the path they have taken and hope for the butter.
>>
>>49872385
Local lord asks party to go kill off a bunch of bandits who've been attacking the roads. Bandits turn out to be rebels trying to shake off tyranny of the corrupt lord, against whom they try to recruit you instead.
>>
>>49872385

>Walk forward into the mess and save the day, but potentially/probably die in the process

or

>Walk away, and live.
>>
>>49872385
Big fan of tragedy of commons or prisoner's dilemma situations.
>>
Follow along the path of the current BBEG did, with even better intentions than he did. Possibly saving the world or doing good that can result in more good.

-or-

Take the slow path and do much less good but much more reliable.

Hard Mode: You are a victim of pride, and see yourself better than the current BBEG.
>>
The party comes across a wounded highwayman. He admits to committing robbery and thieving, but is genuinely repentant (no bluffing), and asks the players for their aid in getting to the nearest healer/chapel to turn his life around.

If the players help him, he becomes a good guy and helps them, but if they kill him, nothing bad happens to them.

Not my favorite, but I think that'd be a good one
>>
>>49872385
>Lord is corrupt and tyrannical
>Rebels are middle classers trying to become new lords
>Peasants are stupid rabble who just go along with whoever screams the loudest and then complains in the end, no matter what

I call it the 'real life special'.
>>
>>49872397
Ever watch Berserk?

but double the rape
>>
File: 1464108809944.jpg (116KB, 960x622px) Image search: [Google]
1464108809944.jpg
116KB, 960x622px
>>49872385
>What is your favorite moral dilemma to either encounter or present in a game?
>>
Never applied it myself, but I remember reading something on Goblin Punch about a Balor demanding that the PCs lick his boots or he'd kill a bunch of civilians (but not the players)
>>
>>49876676
>convert local hot arab babes to DA LORD AND SAVIOR with some righteous dicking !
>now you can do both
Deus is a cool dude
>>
File: 1464646271004.jpg (28KB, 398x399px) Image search: [Google]
1464646271004.jpg
28KB, 398x399px
>>49877343
>now you can do both
Or instead of wasting your time fucking Saracen sluts, you could do somemore crusading.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.