[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your fav weapon, /tg/? What's your fav fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 31

File: 1472090956948.png (880KB, 1317x887px) Image search: [Google]
1472090956948.png
880KB, 1317x887px
What's your fav weapon, /tg/?
What's your fav fighting style?
Either real or fantasy go.
>>
Everything other than arming sword or a longsword is tryhard edgy shit.
>>
I love big ass fuck huge greatswords meself, but I've got nothing against a good ol fashion longsword either.
>>
I have fallen in love with the long spear, but my favorite weapon and fighting style is 1.5 handing a bastard sword.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1080x720px
Unarmed
>>
Archeryfag reporting in.
>>
>>49871994
I like dueling weapons and fighting styles: polish sabers, rapiers, daggers offhand, pistols, foppish slapping gloves, etc.

I also like romanticized Roman/Greek fighting: spears, swords, shields, nets, etc.

Finally I like Frank/Gaul style barbarians.
>>
>>49872000
Silence, Jew. If I want to use a gladius and a scutum I will.
>>
>>49872165
Gladius is a sword you stupid fucking ameridiot.
>>
>>49872111
This but only in systems that let me perform professional wrestling moves
>>
Fantasy : Zweïhander STRONK

Real life : BR in 7.62

Scifi : anything that will spit a shower of lead / projectiles on the others
>>
>>49872176
Yes, I think he knows that. Why did you assume he doesn't?
>>
File: slWgGrd.jpg (158KB, 1596x914px) Image search: [Google]
slWgGrd.jpg
158KB, 1596x914px
>>49872176
Wow, that probably sounded super clever in your head you circumcised pigfucker, too bad you can't read. "Arming Sword" and "Longsword" both refer to specific weapon designs from the medieval period, neither of which are the same as the Roman Gladius.

So maybe you should spend more than two seconds reading before you try to insult your betters. Actually, maybe you should just not insult your betters at all, it makes you sound like a retard.

If the poster had said "everything that isn't a sword is tryhard edgy shit" he would still be a stupid bastard, but at least you would be correct.
>>
>>49872176
Gladius is a much different type of sword than an arming sword, however.
>>
>>49871994
axe and bow for fantasy
>>
>>49871994
Well, in real life, I like guns. They're the great equalizer.

My favorite fighting style is one where you shoot your opponent before they have a chance to do anything about it. Preferably in the back.

Fair fights are for games and sports, and there's nothing wrong with them there. But if you're in a life-or-death struggle, you just do whatever it takes to win as fast as possible.
>>
>>49872198
>>49872230
>>49872232
Whatever. They're both d6 damage.
>>
File: 1476432288018.jpg (58KB, 540x655px) Image search: [Google]
1476432288018.jpg
58KB, 540x655px
>>49872230
>>
I've always been a fan of ranged weapons. Bow and arrow, throwing knives, darts, so good.
>>
>>49872230
Gladius literally means sword. Just because post 19th century the same idiots who made up shit like Iron Maiden or ''heather shield'' started coming up with retarded sub categories doesn't make them true.
>>
>>49872398
Gladius just means Sword IN LATIN. Everyone knows that when you say Gladius, you're referring to a field of designs from the Roman Republic up until the Mid Empire when the Spatha started overtaking it in popularity.

Similarly "arming sword" evokes the image of a single-handed knightly sword from the 12th century onwards, probably with a cruciform guard. Very different visually from the Gladius. Longswords are even more evocative as the two-handed narrow cruciform swords you see in all the fechtbooks and treatises.

We aren't talking about generic swords here, we're talking about specific design archtypes that vary significantly from each other--if not, then why specify arming sword and longsword instead of just saying sword? Why specify two different kinds of sword if you are not referring to different kinds of sword?
>>
>>49872292
>throwing knives

the biggest meme among weapons
>>
>>49872503
I know drunk dudebros who can bury a throwing knife into a wall with accuracy from 20ft. They're viable enough.
>>
>>49872398
>heather shield
Heater shields may have been named such after the fact but 100% existed while iron maidens were either super rare and hyped or completely falsified.
>>
>>49871994
>What's your fav weapon, /tg/?
Pic related. In general all montante type swords.
>What's your fav fighting style?
Crowd control spellcaster. If you were referring to weaponry, then two handed swords and polearms.
>>
>>49871994
curved swords, longswords.

also polearms
>>
>>49872503
Besides a weapon weighted to travel farther and more accurately when thrown.

You'd be an idiot if you thought they weren't.
>>
>>49871994
Since I do Filipino martial arts, I'm partial to single or double short sword or sword and dagger.
>>
File: 2f0.gif (116KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.gif
116KB, 600x343px
CQC is the superior form of martial combat.
>>
File: prettyballsy.jpg (97KB, 773x580px) Image search: [Google]
prettyballsy.jpg
97KB, 773x580px
Ballock daggers, because I'm an immature shit.

>>49872398

And claymore means "big sword". Doesn't change that, by convention, it's come to refer to a pair of specific types of blades.

And "falx" literally means scythe. Doesn't change that convention has dictated it also refer to a kind of Dacian polearm.

Do you get this autistic about cows vs cattle as well?
>>
>>49871994

>fave weapon

Gotta go with a big honkin axe or hammer. I get off on the idea that even if you try and hide behind a shield, I'm going to whomp the shit out of your arm.

Failing that, a spear or glaive.
>>
>>49872398
>>49872495
Not to be pedantic but the Latin for sword is Ensis.

Gladius is a shortened version of Gladius Hispaniensis which does specifically refer to the sword PROBABLY of Celtiberian or certainly Spanish pedigree adopted by the Roman Army near the end of the Third Century.

True it later became used to refer to all swords but that doesn't change the fact that the actual word for sword was Ensis. I guess a similar case would be how in most of the 20th century pretty much all submachineguns were referred to as Tommy Guns for example. Or all Full Auto pistols are nisnomered Uzi's.

>>49871994
My fave weapons is the Tiger 1.

Fave fighting style...
Early German Longsword is the easy answer because I've dedicated the most time to it but I really really like wrestling.
>>
>>49871994
For melee weapons, I really really like the jian. It's probably my favourite type of sword, with a swept hilt side sword in close second.

For unarmed combat, my favourite fighting style is probably Muay Thai, because it's what you use when you want to break someone else's bones with your bones. It feels very practical and straightforward compared to some fighting styles. My second-favourite martial arts style is probably aikido, partly because it looks stylish but also because I like the idea of using your enemy's momentum and force against them.

As for ranged weapons, I always loved pistols of all shapes and sizes. I understand they're often not ideal and sometimes a rifle or shotgun is better, but I love the style of pistols and the silhouette a person cuts while using a pistol. Again, style over function, I suppose.
>>
>>49871994
Fist
Dragon Style
>>
>>49872247
>D&D as yardstick
ameritrash detected
>>
>>49873275
I doubt you even train any martial arts nerd lmao kill yourself.
>>
>>49873509
I never said I did, man. Bragging about training in martial arts on a chinese cartoon website seems like a silly thing to do.
>>
>>49873538
Yet you seem to have an awful lot to say about martial arts keyboard warrior.
>>
File: 1416141409338.png (232KB, 1472x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1416141409338.png
232KB, 1472x1544px
>>49873547
That's because I watch a lot of martial arts movies. I'm a big fan! Who is your favourite actor? I like Sonny Chiba best.
>>
>>49872247
>I'msickofthis"masterworkshortsword.screncap
>>
Weapons are good for fucking niggers a civilized man such as myself uses magic.
>>
Quarterstaff or a dagger
>>
Is there any game where I can use HIV as a weapon?
>>
>>49873547
>>49873509
Not him but fucking hell are martial artists really that unlikely to be here. There's nothing he said that wasn't accurate.
>>
File: warhammer.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
I fucking love warhammers. Since swords are the biggest meme weapon in modern times (hint, a fucking sword won't work well against any enemies wearing some kind of plate and knows how to use it) warhammers became my favorite. The brutal simplicity and power behind a single strike with a warhammer is fucking awesome, and having the ability to crush the arm of someone blocking with their shield is cool as shit.

God i love warhammers, underappreciated weapon in modern fantasy/historical movies.
>>
>>49874155
They were also used only by cavalrymen because on foot they are garbage fucking weapons.
>>
>>49874103
Pretty sure he was just trolling. Let it go, bro.
>>
>>49871994
>fantasy
Fuckhuge axes. IDK, I always end up using those things, they're fun.
>real
The mighty Stick. Throw it, swing it, thrust it, stick it in a stew.
If you're fancy, use an other stick to throw it even faster!
>>
>>49874182
But that's incorrect.
>>
>>49874425
Show some warhammer using infantry.
>>
>>49874466
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_hammer

It's literally described as a "A war hammer is a late medieval weapon of war intended for close combat action" .

How the fuck would you even use it on a hammer? You use it in fights where both sides were armoured with full plate because swords just glanced off.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 720x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 720x241px
Flamberge
>>
>>49871994

Bandore with Shilelagh
>>
File: 800px-Paolo_Uccello_037.jpg (218KB, 800x978px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Paolo_Uccello_037.jpg
218KB, 800x978px
>>49874581
And it doesn't state it was used by infantry at all retard.
>>
Javelins, Harpoons and Meteor hammer
>>
>>49874612
What the fuck do you think close combat action means you fucking mong.

"Later in the same year, Froissart records French men-at-arms using mauls at the Battle of Roosebeke, demonstrating they were not simply weapons of the lower classes.[2]"

"At the Battle of Agincourt, English longbowmen are recorded as using lead mauls, initially as a tool to drive in stakes but later as an improvised weapon."

There were warhammers used by cavalry

"The horseman's pick was a weapon used by cavalry during the Middle Ages in Europe and Indo-Persia."

But there were also warhammers specifically used against cavalry

"The Lucerne hammer [...] proved effective at puncturing or smashing armor, and much like a man catcher was used for dismounting riders."

I don't even know why i'm arguing with you, you don't even read the fucking links i send you.
>>
>>49874673
Wikipedia is a worthless sack of shit where every two sentences it says [citation needed] because instead of proper historians the articles are written by biased teenagers who want to glorify their ebin warriors and weapons of choice warhammers were shit kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 560x792px
>>49872755
Exactly all this for me too. Except to add to that, I'd imagine there's nothing quite like the 'WOMP' feeling of a hammer slam into an enemy.
Also friendly reminder about all the posts trying to derail the thread
>ignore the autists, don't give them a reason to reply and further ruin the thread
>>
>>49871994
Halberd or Zweihander, probably.

Although the kriegmesser is a close second.
>>
>>49871994
>flintlocks, tomahawks, gunstock clubs, knives, boathooks, wood mallets, sabres
>Brawling/tight combat styles. The messier the better
My father introduced me to Last of the Mohicans, The Patriot, Zulu, and Master and Commander at an impressionable age. You have no idea how rock hard my nipples get when I see a four-foot long rifle butt being swung at a man's head. Spoilers incoming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhrg6SH9yvE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isx0GBj1fxU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w
>>
File: absolutelybarbaric.jpg (94KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelybarbaric.jpg
94KB, 600x709px
>>49874686
>N-no ur wrong look at my sources
>Does not provide a single source

This is fucking embarrasing.
>>
>this thread

Trying to use long words to duel with is never as cool as actual melee weapons, especially when your audience can see you can't use them skillfully anyway.
>>
>>49874686
>make vague declarations of historical fact
>dare all to disprove you while providing no evidence yourself

The fact is that people weren't sitting down taking note of who carried what when there was a fucking battle going on so you're both effectively talking out your asses.

If you think nobody ever picked up a big ass hammer in the middle of a battle and swung it at somebody in all of history you're straight retarded.

If you think it was commonplace for infantry to encounter nobles in full plate on the battlefield you aren't quite as retarded but definitely lacking in information regarding the time period. If any infantry arrived at the field carrying a war pick or war hammer it would have been somebody whose sole task was taking out nobles (ie- other nobles). And while they primarily rode into battle on horseback, god forbid a horse should die or all and their rider have to fight his way back to safety across a field of equally pompous asses all challenging him to a silly-ass fucking duel in the middle of a bloodbath.

If the weapon in question existed in any form, you can bet your ass that someone, infantry or cavalry, at one point or another, found themselves reaching for it.

Now will you two PLEASE shut the fuck up and let us have a nice thread?
>>
File: Elf sniper 03.jpg (182KB, 1210x705px) Image search: [Google]
Elf sniper 03.jpg
182KB, 1210x705px
>>49871994
Guns, specifically rifles of some sort (doesn't have to be automatic). Alternatively dual-wield pistols (fuck it, it's fantasy, we can do things that are unrealistic).
>>
>>49874804
Warhammers were never used by infantry, they were pieces of shit in fact.
>>
>>49874911
Does it matter?
>>
>>49874686
Bruh, have you ever hit metal with a hammer on foot, I think it fucking works.
>>
>>49874686
This doesn't even make sense on a practical level. "Wikipedia is faked by teenagers who luv der hammurs". I guess you figured out the Warhammer conspiracy you giant faggot. Shit dude at least be realistic when you pull things out of your ass.
>>
>>49874911
>>49875044
It is now clear that either one person is samefagging exceptionally well, two are shitposting with great mediocrity, or one is baiting exceptionally poorly. Either way you are crowned grand autismo and receive an entire bucket of toothpicks to count for your contributions. Please step out in front of the next red car you see.
>>
>>49874414
Atalatal
>>
>>49871994

I've always had a soft spot for garrottes in my favorite TTRPG. Of course, they're useless against anything non-humanoid, and you really do need to get behind them or have them at some other disadvantage to be able to use them, but I love having my illusionist sneak around and silently throttle people.
>>
Kusarigama! It's just such a flashy and dramatic weapon. You can do cool tricks with them and trip or disarm your opponents. You can climb them like grappling hooks or use them to chain doors shut. Plus, they're actually decent weapons, which is rare for edgy weapons (I'm looking at you, scythe)
>>
File: scythemen.png (288KB, 612x731px) Image search: [Google]
scythemen.png
288KB, 612x731px
>>49875325
War scythes weren't bad.
>>
>>49871994
In a medieval battle, a bearded axe and a shield are good. Not as quiet as I'd like, but good.
In a modern battle, an assault rifle and a combat knife are basically objectively best.
For everyday self-defense, an easily concealable knife and, if they've been invented, a holdout pistol.
Favourite melee fighting style would have to be Krav Maga, since it's designed to kill armed opponents quickly and silently.
Favourite style in a gun fight would have to be trying not to be noticed, using stealth and a combat knife/ Krav Maga if necessary and generally only getting the gun out when I've already been spotted and I'm ducking for cover.
>>
>>49875325
Scythes weren't edgy. They were just cheap polearms for peasants.
>>
File: Hon hon.jpg (141KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hon hon.jpg
141KB, 700x525px
Would I be a faggot for liking bayonet combat?
>>
File: Feng_Mao_Challenger_skin.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Feng_Mao_Challenger_skin.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>49871994
>Favourite weapon
Glaives. One similar to the one in pic here, ideially with the blade curved further back at the top.

>Favourite Fighting Style
Any fighting style that incorporates traditional dance. Usually looks really freaking cool. Also fuck monks.
>>
>>49872748
is this the model for the Hanged spacemarines chapter combat knife?
>>
>>49871994
Modern:
Moderate ROF rifle for fire support/suppression. In /v/ I go for a storm of bullets over sniping so my friends can get in close, or do an upclose barage of grenades, c4, and high ROF mg's all storm trooper style.

Fantasy: One handed half-length blade and a spell or buckler, depending if magic is an option.

For Oblivion style casting, Heavy Armor + Sword/shield combo + potion or spell throwing.
>>
>>49874643
>meteor
my brother of the monestary
>>
>>49875390
No, it was among the most brutal adaptations for close combat during the phase known as "gentlemen wars" that tested your ability to remove yourself from comfy pot-shots to actual dog fighting in the glorious heat of war.
>>
>>49875390
I've heard people were more afraid of the bayonets than muskets.
>>
>>49875346
War scythes were just fine, I had a friend completely seriously argue that a scythe is a "powerful weapon" capable of "cutting people down in a strike." Poor guy watches too much anime.
>>
>>49871994
I love weapons that are apparently unimpressive and easy to use, but can wreck shit in the hands of a properly trained user.
>>
File: 1459132814906.jpg (60KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459132814906.jpg
60KB, 537x720px
>>49875693
Well, technically he's not wrong, he's just not saying anything meaningful. *Any* weapon is capable of "cutting people down in a strike." That is, in fact, the whole point of weapons in the first place, to incapacitate somebody as quickly as possible.
>>
>>49875213
Look at this fancy guy, with his stick-throwing stick!
Next you'll tell me you made some fire, and hardened the end of a pointy stick, or had a bit of leather and tied it to the stick, to throw deadly rocks.
Rocks! Can you believe that? Who fights with rocks?
If you're so fancy, you could have tied the two ends of the stick together with some tendons, and then used that to throw sticks even further. It only works with light sticks, but at least it's not rocks.
>>
File: 1476838993241.jpg (141KB, 1024x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1476838993241.jpg
141KB, 1024x1253px
>>49874155
You might love this then
>>
>>49871994
Melee weapons, I love me some sword and board. Complex and intense and personal. A blast. But in terms of coolness, goto go with either claymore wielding barbarians or glaive wielding ninja badasses.

>>49873275
Muay Thai is definitely one of the more practical martial arts, in a world full of things like karate, but is still a culture with some stylistic weirdness.

A lot of the "practicality" of a martial art can be derived by looking at competition goals and ruling. The goal of Muay Thai is to destroy the opponent. But, in the case of a draw, scoring is used. And a lot of scoring is based on aggressive application of clean Muay Thai skills, as well as being the more "dominant" boxer.

Probably my favorite single martial art (so not MMA) has to be Jiu Jitsu. It's full on utilitarian wrestling, where instead of the goal being to touch the opponent's back to the ground, the goal is to stop the opponent at whatever cost. And so this body of knowledge called Jiu Jitsu is formed, full of tools for submitting the opponent with a maneuver that puts you in the seat to decide whether or not you flex slightly, breaking their arm, leg, or neck, or asphyxiating them. Combined with Muay Thai clinching, a fighter can bring the fight to the ground whenever he likes, where it is most likely to end.
>>
>>49875515
Because the bayonet was MUCH more painful.
>>
File: ReMRAx.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
ReMRAx.gif
1MB, 320x179px
Gun kata
>>
>>49875515
I wouldn't be surprised, people have an innate aversion to getting stabbed. It's the same reason cavalry went from using pistols to sabres.

The bayonet and cavalry sword are more a psychological weapon than anything else.
>>
>>49877304
I wonder how stressed people in the middle ages were considering everyone used spears which were stabbing weapons.
>>
>>49877360
They were constantly dazed, reeling, about to break, and the noble cavalry always took advantage to ride them down.
>>
>>49871994
When fighting at melee range, I prefer to have a stick with majority of its weight at the end of it, in other words, axes, maxes, hammers. Combine that with a shield or a longer shaft and I'm raring to go. Bashing heads in and pulverazing bones is so satisfying.

Irl though I'd most preferably use a sniper rifle with lots of distance between me and the threat.
>>
File: Mace.jpg (7KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
Mace.jpg
7KB, 300x276px
>>49871994
I almost always use maces or hammers. It feels fitting for combat. Simple, effective, and a classic staple of combat. It's satisfying to just beat down an opponent with something heavy.
>>
>>49877360
>>49877304
The actual problem was the triangular shape of the bayonets and swords.
>>
File: Giga Wave - Muzzleflash.png (417KB, 1361x637px) Image search: [Google]
Giga Wave - Muzzleflash.png
417KB, 1361x637px
>>49871994
It's best when the weapon can solve several 'problems' at one time, preferably from afar, ideally with enough power to rape reality until she breaks so as to make properly sure that whatever was there disappeared when you burnt down spacetime in its location.
>>
File: brave1.jpg (252KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
brave1.jpg
252KB, 640x908px
>>49871994
Quickdraw gunfights, but if I have to choose a melee style as well mixing a fighting axe with the heavy shooting iron won't do me poorly.
>>
Axes are weapons of the poor and uncivilized so of course /tg/ favors the pieces of shit but people who value civilization and discipline prefer swords.
>>
File: Shotlandskij-mech-kleimor-n.jpg (11KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shotlandskij-mech-kleimor-n.jpg
11KB, 600x400px
An old yet well maintained and reliable claymore :3
>>
File: dynamic-entry.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dynamic-entry.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>49871994
Whatever this is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTJlmlZWWHA

Also whatever is in pic related, where you can get away with the most outlandish crazy shit and physics will make it work so long as it either involves guns, explosives, or at least looks tactical.
>>
File: driveway_reflectors.jpg (78KB, 375x412px) Image search: [Google]
driveway_reflectors.jpg
78KB, 375x412px
I legitimately fought off a kid with an axe with a driveway reflector. But I guess more to the point, I like fencing foils. While weebs with their katanas are broadcasting their wide swings and the mace, greatsword and axe crowd are still hoisting their weapons up to swing, you're lighter and faster and ready to dodge away with a foil.
For ranged you can't really beat a modern AR with a 9mm sidearm, but if we're talking fantasy/medieval I have to go with recurve bow.
Fighting style? I really like jeet kune do. Staying light on your feet, feinting, parrying, blocking, and working down your opponent's endurance until you can make a decisive strike. Bruce Lee (and shaolin kungfu in general) had a lot to teach about fighting
>>
>>49882682
What?
>>
>>49871994
A staff or spear, like the bo staffs used in martial arts. If not that, a mace, or a cudgel. Something you can whack and crack with.
>>
>>49885273
You're referencing my grammar? What I meant to say was I used a driveway reflector to fight off a kid wielding an axe. Happened when I was like 16. My friends and I were jumping on the trampoline and this neighborhood kid noone liked came uninvited, so we started making fun of him. He had social problems, he was not cool, and he definitely had anger issues. So he goes back to his house, grabs an axe, and starts threatening us with it. I grab a driveway reflector like pic related, and whapped the everloving shit out of him while he was swinging an axe at me. Since I kept him at enough distance he couldn't hit me, he eventually gave up and left
>>
>>49887268
No, fighting that axe-wielding kid. I mean what the fuck was he thinking.
>>
Spears but only if the system allows me to use it in otherways aside from poking people.
>>
Power of love.
>>
File: Di_Grassi_20.jpg (410KB, 942x744px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Grassi_20.jpg
410KB, 942x744px
>>49871994
Real war scythes.

Real dual welding.

Not a 'muh realism' fan, they just look cooler than the fantasy versions to me.
>>
Well, I can't really just tell one favorite, so here's some.

Fav weapons:
Fantasy - Magic / Magic guns
Realistic - H&K G3 / Vector SDP or Maxim 9
Sci-fi - Multi-mode weapons (Lawgiver from Dredd for example)

Grappling with short weapons or shooting guns point-blank
Unconventional tactics (poisons, bombs, magic triggers etc)
Magic. Guns. Guns and Magic. Magic and Guns.
>>
File: DynamicEntry.jpg (56KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
DynamicEntry.jpg
56KB, 600x750px
>>49871994
DYNAMIC ENTRY
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.