[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An inn famous for its enchanted __________. Bed. They keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 7xcMIuA.jpg (680KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7xcMIuA.jpg
680KB, 1000x1000px
>An inn famous for its enchanted __________.

Bed.
They keep it in the master suite.
The bed vibrates with great force. It never stops vibrating.
The inn is called The Queen's Quiver.
Outside of the inn is a sign with a bare-chested queen plucking an arrow from a bright red quiver.
>>
>>49871128
Now I just want to see a woman with natural tits the size of exercise balls lie down on it to watch them jiggle around.
>>
>>49871128
Ale.
You can drink all night and get as drunk as you want but the negative effects are diminished and you never get a hangover from it.
>>
>>49871128
Bard.
Cursed to garner an undeservedly good reputation, the unfortunate lutist has to spend half his earnings on guards to prevent disgruntled patrons from doing anything more than heckling. For his part, the landlord is content to simply lock the doors and let the patrons drown out the 'music' with strong liquor until closing time.
>>
>>49871128
Rumor says the frame of the bed, made from metal was added to by whomever inherted it after the 'queen' died. additional pieces of frame exist under the bed alluding to this past. In reality, use used a artificial dick to get off. The bed vibrates so vigorously because it is trying to g3et any woman who sleeps on it to orgasm.
>>
>Enchanted door
>Doesn't open for chaotic evil characters
>>
>>49876844
>>Railroading GM!!
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.
>>
>>49871128
Bathing chambers. It's multi-fauceted wonder known all across the realm.
>>
>>49871218
>>49871128
>An inn famous for its enchanted hotsprings notable for their varied and curious powers over health and the body. Supposedly, soaking in one specific pool has the effect of enhancing a woman's natural endowments.
>>
>>49877452
>Toss party malehealslut in the spring
>Make sure healslut stays there for several hours
>Make sure the only clothing options are very skimpy dresses
No more robes that cover everything for you
>>
>>49877512
I think that's a different pool.
>>
>>49877597
I said nothing about changing his gender, just making sure our healslut has ample tits and no choice about showing them off
>>
>>49871128
>>49871218
Depends on the frequency of the vibrations. Is it a slow but heavy shaking, or fast enough that it could mix paint?
>>
>>49871128
Enchanted pool table
The balls appear to be planets, with their own weather systems in constant motion and one appears to have signs of firelights or cities in the night side.
The table's baize is a starry night sky, constantly flickering.
Something about it gives you the impression of being very far away and very close at once, and the balls deep simultaneously extraordinarily heavy and yet standardly weighted.

Still, they roll beautifully and they seem unscratchable so whatever, game on. Ignore the fact we need to prune the cues every now and then when they try to sprout leaves and roots. Some druid said something about worldtree cuttings once, so I guess it's fine or whatever. Nothing bad's ever happened anyway.
We playing or what?
>>
>>49877452
>After an evening of drunken revels at the Mystic Springs Inn, the tomboyish female fighter mistakes the Pool of Buxom Bounty for the Pool of Restful Rejuvenation when seeking out a late-night dip before bed.

>Said tomboyish female fighter is so intoxicated that she inadvertently falls asleep in the pool, soaking in its magical waters until she is found, much changed, by the other members of her party late the next morning.
>>
>>49871128
Pillows.

The enchanted pillows are charged when someone oversleeps, and then grant additional rest to those getting less than they need, up to an extra hour if desired.

Pillows left with a charge earn "interest" on this energy, so the staff rotate them in and out of storage to ensure a steady supply of charged pillows.
>>
File: 1476332663488.jpg (143KB, 1148x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476332663488.jpg
143KB, 1148x1600px
>>49877512
>>49877669
I wouldn't mind that happening to me
>>
>>49877677

It is different for everyone. Magically best frequency!
>>
>>49877795

Holy moly
>>
Chamberpots.

They break down the matter placed in them over time to fuel their enchantment, leaving a sort of ashy dust. Also locks in odours.
The matter destruction charm isn't particularly powerful, before you think of destroying a lich's phylactery or anything.

The enchantment doesn't really need much magical energy to do function, the rest is directed to the basement where the essentia vitae is infused into potions which are sold across the street.
It's kept a secret just because, well.. would you go to the poop magic potion shop, or the NOT poop magic potion shop? Bad for the apothecary's image. Even if it is environmentally friendly.
>>
>>49878944
that feels like something from an Oglaf strip
>>
>>49878965
Biofuel magicka is a perfectly legitimate form of cost saving!
>>
>>49871128

Curry

The owner of this Inn is a Guru from a far away land who can create a dish that will automatically restore the eater to an excellent mood and physical state. However, the ingredients to get it are in a forest that has recently been savaged by a large party of brigands. This Guru tells the party that they will be rewarded handsomely if they can get the ingredients out of the forest. This is made complicated by the fact that he has sworn a vow of non violence, and will not accept it if blood was shed in order to acquire it
>>
>>49871128
fountain found in every room.
You cast a piece of copper or silver in it and it grants you the wish
the only caveat is that the wish is only limited to the confines of the hotel, and your duration of the stay.
>>
>>49871128
Toilet it throughly removes all waste from the occupant.
Never said it was a good type of famous.
>>
>>49878944

It's a "rogue drops his lockpick in the chamberpot" scenario.
>>
>>49878619
>Due to an accident with a breast enhancement magical effect young knight has start trapping to avoid embarrassment
>Finds out he loves it
>>
>>49871128

Door.

Once you get in, you can't get out.
>>
>>49871128
Candles.
They dim and change color according to not only your will, desire, and current situation, but also according to your voilition.

Need to wake up at 6? They''ll slowly light and grow brighter before then so that you wake up on time, without you needing to tell them anything.
Bring back a lovely lass? They'll soften and change to a rather pleasing warm color
Up late pouring over tomes and charts? They turn to a soothing blue glow.
Scared of intruders and spooks? They'll burn almost blindingly white, illuminating every shadow in the room. (Note: Do not stay scared for too long, otherwise permanent eye damage may occur)
>>
File: california-hotel-4.jpg (91KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
california-hotel-4.jpg
91KB, 400x300px
>>49879900
>>
Property boundaries. One's potential for destruction is confined to the merely human, no matter your nature.
Dragons are either weak as kittens or forced to guise as a civilised race, lich can barely manage a magic missile and great swordsmen find themselves unable to get their footwork down.

The proprietor, an enchanter of unknown power beyond "immense" is the only one who retains his full might. If questioned about the nature of wthe wards he merely remarks "Level one, for here we are all one."

It has therefore has become known as neutral ground for many factions. Sending heralds or emissaries to discuss matters of state, knowing that any vast magics the other may control are reduced to near nothing within the tavern.
As a consequence, the "You all meet in a" Tavern has also become known as a haven for adventurers seeking employment from or information about the occasional powerful guest.
>>
>>49877795
That's fucking neat. Stealing it.
>>
>>49871128
>>An inn famous for its enchanted soup bowls.
>>The lunch special really is bottomless!

>>An inn famous for its enchanted harp.
>>Be soothed by its soft, dulcet tones.

>>An inn famous for its enchanted lifting-stone.
>>Whomever holds it longest drinks for free!

>>An inn famous for its enchanted wardrobes.
>>Clothes placed within are magically cleaned!

>>An inn famous for its enchanted baths.
>>Mystically refreshing and relaxing!
>>
>>49871128
inn
>>
>>49881051
>enchanted wardrobes just have a secret door in the back and an unhappy servant who goes around cleaning peoples' clothes overnight
>one night the servant goes missing and several guests are dead, robbed, or both
>turns out the servant got drunk and told the wrong person (or several wrong persons) about the network of passages before quitting his job
>>
>>49877669

This is when it's discovered the pool enhances their manhood, right?

Because oh my gosh
>extremely hung androgynous male healslut.
>>
>>49881922
That's just a futa anon
Try not to think too hard about why her healing potions are white and taste like salty coins
But I'd say no, your version can though, I just like my hung traps to be flat chested, not titty monsters
>>
>>49881975

Who said anything about futa or titty monsters?

The pool enhances the tits of women and the dick of men, which means hung men and chesty women.
>>
>>49882057
Oh, well in the post you quoted it said the healslut now has tits
So that's where
>>
>>49882057
Correct, though I'm sure that the Mystic Springs Inn offers dozens of other pools possession various magical properties besides.
>>
File: FLCL.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>49882057
[Pe-ta]-tier healslut (male)
>>
>>49882119

>You will never get brutalized by the titanic schlong of the timid cleric lad who only wants to satisfy you
>>
>>49871128
Corners.
There are an infinite amount of corners occupied by PCs that think they're special snowflakes.
>>
>>49871128
Plates.

They clean themselves when you're done eating. However, they also throw themselves at customers when angered.

No one is really sure what sets them off, as there is nothing in common between prior victims of this besides said victimhood.

The plates can reassemble themselves after shattering.
>>
>>49880060
> Wizards try to hold a conversation about high level wizardry here
> They enter, become level one, and lose all but four ranks in Arcana
> Can no longer have the conversation.
>>
>>49881051

>>An inn famous for its enchanted lifting-stone.
>>Whomever holds it longest drinks for free!

> It's actually just a really really heavy stone, and the free drinks is just a choice of the bartender.
>>
File: 1466990834303.jpg (425KB, 1160x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466990834303.jpg
425KB, 1160x800px
>be young male cyclops > be Healslut.
> Knight buddy super tank sends me to a hotspring to restore myself after a rough battle.
> knight barricades me in there for a good few hours.
> lets me out.
> gm announces my 'constitution' has increased and so has my chest, and femme traits.
> Knight gives me new robes he 'found' in a 'dungeon'
> i am now a skimpy clad slightly busty healslut.
> the knight has me ride his horse in the down time.
result.
>>
>>49884607
His "horse", sure, whatever you want to tell yourself about blindfold-happy-fun-time is your business.
>>
>>49884607
I have no idea who that is
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.