[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What? /tg/ detractors and meme spouters with their "/tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Gearhulk.png (98KB, 750x298px) Image search: [Google]
Gearhulk.png
98KB, 750x298px
What? /tg/ detractors and meme spouters with their "/tg/ is bad at Magic" chant were wrong again about something Magic related? Color me surprised :^)
>>
>>49855647
I'm pretty sure everyone was saying Fatcaster was a great Standard card when it was spoiled (emphasis on Standard)
>>
>>49855647
>>49855647
>What? OP cherry picks some shit that maybe one person said and attributed it to the entirety of tg?
Price spike due to the pro tour is not indicative of anything
>>
>>49856029
>5/6 flash that either counters a spell, kills a dude and ambushes another or does scry 2 draw 2 is not indicative of anything

I found the one that said that vehicles and fatcaster were bad and green Gearhulk and Chandra would be Standard staples

>>49855902
People said it was the worst after Red one, and often even under the Red one.
>>
>>49856753
No, I said it was the most playable. In standard. Edh is an open bag
None will see noticable play in an eternal format
>>
Do you think all of it is corporate shilling/brainwashing, or do you think some people still have that much authentic love for the game.
>>
>$35
>I need 1 more for my control deck

fuck. Although it is by far the coolest looking Gearhulk of the bunch
>>
>>49855647
>Playing free spells at instant speed is bad

wut
>>
>>49855902
Im so glad my name for that card stuck
>>
>>49856029
He said "/tg/ is bad" memers, not the entirety of /tg/
>>
>>49857908
They're not free, you're paying 4UU for the spell.
>>
>>49861289
Actually what you're paying 4UU for is a 5/6 Flash fatty
>>
What does this guy tend to flash back that makes him so good?
>>
>>49862091
Removal, card draw, counterspell.
It's the versatility that make's cards like this great, not just power of any given mode.
>>
>>49855647
Yeah, how about that time /tg/ thought that Lillian, The Last Hope was terrible. Or New Emrakul.

Being right once doesn't make /tg/ not terrible at magic.
>>
>>49855647
>The price for a standadr only card is high
>Impliying that makes the card "good"
>Dies to Doomblade
>Can be countered
wew lad
>>
File: 1476891254082.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476891254082.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>49855902
>>49857131
He will become a 1 of staple in any deck that plays 4 snapcaster mages in modern.

In most of this decks you already pay 6-5 mana to snap back something like cryptic or electrolize. paying the same amount for a 5/6 body that can actually block and finish games will be desirable for control midrange decks.

It essentially frees up one snapcaster mage to flash back another cheap spells as you will have a dedicated snapcaster for big spells
>>
>>49856753
Blue was consistently ranked in top three together with the white and black one.
>>
>>49862091
Glimmer of motherfucking genius if the Pro Tour is anything to go by
>>
>>49855647
>"/tg/ is bad at Magic"

/TG/ is bad at ALL games. Not just magic. Their advice about World of Darkness or battletech would be equally shit.

Really, if you listen to the advice of anybody here, you're just objectively wrong. Go to a real advice forum like RPG.net if you want help.
>>
>>49855647
A broken clock is still right twice a day you incorrigible fuckwit.
>>
>>49864228
>Dies to removal/counter meme
Great argument my friend.
>>
>>49868924
>implying that creature cards without hexproof or "when enters the graveyard, X happens" aren't inherently shit
>>
>>49856753
You're full of shit. Like when you said the same thing about /tg/and Siege Rhino. We have archives, you know.
>>
Whatever tg shits on is going to see a ton of play in one way or another. See:

New lily
New emrakul
Nahiri
ishkanah

If tg hypes it then for sure it wont be popular. See:

Thing in the ice
New chandra
New gisela
>>
>>49868127
/tg/ is bad in aggregate. Individual posts vary. No way to use this as a predictive indicator though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.