[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Eat Your Veggies Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 118

File: eggplant v2.png (90KB, 300x512px) Image search: [Google]
eggplant v2.png
90KB, 300x512px
Previous Thread: >>49823923

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: IMG_1777.png (1MB, 1500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.png
1MB, 1500x1227px
Dropping an anchor
>>
File: Chandra reference.png (2MB, 1936x940px) Image search: [Google]
Chandra reference.png
2MB, 1936x940px
Requestan:
Chandra with Liliana as shoulder devil and Nissa as shoulder angel. Both encourage her to burn things.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
File: High_Paladin_Jarmond_Gjallamane.jpg (980KB, 1319x1328px) Image search: [Google]
High_Paladin_Jarmond_Gjallamane.jpg
980KB, 1319x1328px
Requesting an image of a central character in my D&D campaign.

He wears rather ornate armor depicted with dragon motifs, much like in the reference image his armor is not however full plate. Instead its mostly under armor, with visible plate bracers and greaves. He has a plated pauldron and glove on his left arm but not his right. He also has an ornately designed eye patch covering his left eye and a fur collared cloak that hangs mostly over his right shoulder and only slightly over his left leaving his pauldron visible. He wields the holy sword Lightbringer, which is a two handed sword around 47-55 inches long.
>High Paladin Jarmond Gjallamane is the leader of the holy sect and the character that my PC's have to see to get their orders. He is a very stern man, never cracks a smile, but also never looses his temper. The faith guides him and his blade to justice.
>>
File: anchor.png (323KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anchor.png
323KB, 600x1000px
Dropping an anchor.
>>
File: unwanted passenger.jpg (561KB, 1161x633px) Image search: [Google]
unwanted passenger.jpg
561KB, 1161x633px
Requesting a scene from our latest WoD game. I would like to see a pickup truck tear assing through a graveyard with a Promethean riding on top of the truck trying to kill the driver.
The promethean was made from the corpses of humans like Frankenstein's monster, but her lower half was a mass of chitin plated tentacles, and she was roughly the size of a large gorilla.
Not looking for anything super detailed, just something that we can all go "oh yeah, I remember that!"
>One of our characters was trying to run her over with the truck but she teleported on top of it and proceeded to attempt to strangle him to death. So he decided to try and peel her off by driving the truck through a magic barrier that we had set up to trap her in the graveyard.
>>
>>49850920
EGGPLANT FOR THE KING.
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Guess tonight I'm retarded, sorry
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
File: 1476785897507.png (522KB, 700x770px) Image search: [Google]
1476785897507.png
522KB, 700x770px
Posting anchor
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
File: 1476605843036.png (601KB, 1546x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1476605843036.png
601KB, 1546x2456px
dropping anchor
>>
File: Joyelle One Arm Reference.png (1MB, 1698x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Joyelle One Arm Reference.png
1MB, 1698x1004px
>>49850920
Requesting an image of my Drow Warlord/Samurai, the newly one arm'd Joyelle. Long story short mistakes were made recently

I'd like that the pictured drow on the far left be drawn in the outfit shown on the male samurai, empty left sleeve flapping in the breeze or hanging uselessly at her side, it doesn't matter much. She's bare across the chest and stomach apart from a few wrappings covering her breasts.

I suppose by now her hair would be a bit longer. Not to the extent of the pictured red head, but maybe a half-way point between that and what she is sporting in her current pic. Not that I expect that to be apparent, but I figured I'd put that down.

On the uncovered side of her stomach a tattoo can be seen, wrapping around from where the majority of it is on her back.

On her waist she's wearing two weapons: Her katana and her wakizashi.

Pose-wise I'd like that she be wielding her katana in hand, standing in a defensive pose and facing the viewer (Or at an angle, whatever is easier) as if she were facing an out-of-sight opponent.

Thank you in advance if someone chooses to take this.
>>
File: Pathetic moron.png (233KB, 1899x939px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic moron.png
233KB, 1899x939px
>>49850966
Almost there.
If only there was a way to block this pathetic waifufag...
>>
File: Guh request 1.png (690KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Guh request 1.png
690KB, 800x600px
been more than 24 I think, so bumping my request from last thread.

Requesting the Hill Giant Lord, Chief Guh, from the D&D 5E adventure Storm King's Thunder, barking orders at a terrified human seamstress while she herself is being washed in a pond by scrub brush toting goblin minions.
>>
>>49851141
Don't worry mate, new thread, all clocks go back to zero
>>
File: desertelfwarrior.jpg (238KB, 379x800px) Image search: [Google]
desertelfwarrior.jpg
238KB, 379x800px
Requesting a desert elf warrior for a pathfinder game. He has tanned skin and shoulder length, sun bleached, windswept hair. He is wearing loose fitting clothes, with a light collection of leather armor. I'd like him to be wielding the curved blade in the the top right.
>>
I'll chuck this out there if any draw friends are bored.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 597x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 597x864px
Anchor for this anon, don't know if you read it since the thread died. If you're still working on it you can add a cloak under the backpack like the reference but it's no big deal. Thanks!
>>
>>49851158
Thank you, kindly anon.
>>
Hay drawthread got a Halloween session coming up and I want to troll my players with a medieval version of Slenderman. Could some kind anon draw me what they think that would look like.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 580x672px
Weiiiiiiigh anchor!
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 789x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 789x1024px
>>49851199
The kingdom death version of him is pretty cool
>>
File: Imperial Guard Request.png (5MB, 2532x990px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Guard Request.png
5MB, 2532x990px
Requesting an imperial or a few if you feel like it guardsmen from a regiment where they where the same uniforms squats did, but human sized. I'd prefer normal looking people to bearded weirdos, if at all possible
>>
>>49851285
Ooo this could work.
>begins to laugh menacingly.
>>
Requesting that you revisit an old request that you were unhappy with, and see how you've improved/changed in style since then.
>>
File: 1476697200705.png (8MB, 5676x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1476697200705.png
8MB, 5676x2272px
I'd like to request a picture of my new Rogue Trader character with reference for most of the stuff here.
Build, Very fit/1.94 Meters tall/97 Kilograms
Face: same as face reference only with his hair and beard be actually black and a vertical scar on his right cheek, Hazel colored eyes and some pale skin due to him being a Hive-Worlder
Outfit: Use Guardsman armor pieces (Reference Picture 3) in place of the armor pieces on the picture of New vegas Riot Gear(No helmet from either set)/ Wears the shown hat (Logo replaced with the standard Imperium symbol)/ Satchel would be worn on his back with the shown knife sheath on the strap at his chest/ He uses two bolt pistols so he would have a holster on each of his thighs/Spent Bolter Shell hanging off of his right Bolt-Pistol Holster(Reference picture 2)
Pose: Use reference pic 1 for my desired pose
Colors
Duster and Hat: Brown Leather
Armor: Dark Grey:
Satchel: Brown Leather
Holsters and Sheathe: Brown Leather:
Imperial insignias: Gold
Bolt Pistols: Use Reference Picture 5 for color scheme.
Bolter Shell: Brass
>>
>>49851130
Oh no guys, this guy who isn't a drawfag is filtering posts.
Fuck off, faggot. No one cares.
>>
>>49851522
>this guy who isn't a drawfag...
try again, mate
>>
File: trielle_linara_51116_gun.png (16KB, 579x891px) Image search: [Google]
trielle_linara_51116_gun.png
16KB, 579x891px
Requesting a drawing of this girl, maybe with a bit wavier of hair. The gun she uses is essentially an M16A2 with the ribbing and all that. I'd love a drawing of her aiming her gun toward the viewer and firing, with a muzzle burst, maybe her teeth gritted a little bit, but still looking feminine. Also possibly in less revealing clothes, like a nice gray jacket. I can't draw for shit but she is one of my favorite characters (even though she's dead now and I miss her) so I would love if someone could draw her.

I'd take requests but I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm a terrible drawer but people in this thread are essentially begging so I've given them stuff before. Something is better than nothing, right?
>>
>>49851614
You aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>49851615
>Something is better than nothing, right?
No, don't try and """contribute""" unless you're actually good
>>
File: hm3-beta (1).png (360KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
hm3-beta (1).png
360KB, 1600x2400px
Requesting my druid
>>
File: March.png (1MB, 2006x1148px) Image search: [Google]
March.png
1MB, 2006x1148px
Hey drawfriends!

Requesting my character leading a march of Golems, similar to the March of the Jedi Temple scene from Revenge of the Sith

Character is wearing the armor pictured, but black and gold, wielding a purple version of the sword. Feel free to play around with the design of the sword.

Thanks a million for looking at my request
>>
>>49851762
Your ref looks pretty good already
>>
>>49851762
you seem to already have a picture
>>
File: wod.jpg (129KB, 585x500px) Image search: [Google]
wod.jpg
129KB, 585x500px
>>49851027
>>
>>49851728

Why not? Most of these requests go unfilled anyway. Worst is I get some practice.
>>
File: 1476426808923.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476426808923.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
Migrating my request. Is it fine if I ask for two half dragon characters sitting down for a rest? The older girl with the horns is wearing a purple short sleeve shirt with torn jeans and is hugging the boy like in the picture. The boy is wearing the loose red long sleeves with shorts and is getting flustered. Size not to scale in the Samus and Megaman picture.
>>
>>49851869
Oh snap thats great, the guys are going to love this.
>>
File: Claw O'Deth.png (352KB, 673x738px) Image search: [Google]
Claw O'Deth.png
352KB, 673x738px
Anchoring a request for my shifter Cleric-turned-deity in a dress, any style a drawfriend might desire.

Or you can draw her throwing spiders at people. Anything's fine.
>>
>>49851728
A meanie.
>>49851615
Don't listen to him, anon, he's trolling. But remember, you aren't obliged to do anything. Do what you want, and if you want to draw the worst case is you getting some pra...
>>49851948
Oh. You know that already. So yeah, practice. Do some requests, but do it only if you really want to do it, so take it easy and foremost enjoy drawing. Good luck, anon.
>>
File: WIP.png (902KB, 730x891px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
902KB, 730x891px
Anchoring for the kind anon doing my request.
>>
>>49852046
>>49851948
Be advised that a good majority of people possibly won't accept the requests you did as fulfilled, considering the extent of your skill.
>>
File: female_elf_necromancer_colored.png (49KB, 973x1607px) Image search: [Google]
female_elf_necromancer_colored.png
49KB, 973x1607px
>>49852117

That's fine. I've seen people repost requests anyway, because they wanted multiple pics of their character, or just wanted several styles to choose from. But far more end up with nothing.
>>
>>49851948
>>49852046
You'd be wasting people's attention and posts. Not to mention dissuading others from filling their requests.

>>49852117
This. Practice on your own time or if you want practice, ask for requests that people don't mind being done poorly
>>
>>49852069
Holy shit anon that is awesome
>>
File: edge-of-tomorrow-suits.jpg (95KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
edge-of-tomorrow-suits.jpg
95KB, 660x600px
Requesting a Pakistani woman wearing an Edge of Tomorrow-style exoskeleton, but more armor on it. She wields a DShK.
>>
>>49852136

>ask for requests that people don't mind being done poorly

These people are getting literally free work. Half the drawings are shitty anyway. Not as shitty as the ones that guy posted, but still. If they cared that much they'd go to /ic/ or whatever and ask for real work from there.
>>
>>49852324

>If they cared that much they'd go to /ic/ or whatever and ask for real work from there.

If you've ever been to /ic/ you'd know you're not gonna get anything for free from there, no matter what. They absolutely abhor people who think art isn't worth money, given how much time and craft goes into it.
>>
File: 31DFYZH8TWL.jpg (185KB, 1347x536px) Image search: [Google]
31DFYZH8TWL.jpg
185KB, 1347x536px
>is about 12 years old
>Face is of the two pics of of me in the right hand side. (doesn't have to be ultra perfect but close)
>Hair is of the top right and the hair color is the same as mine.
>outfit is the smaller one off to the left
>the sashes that go with the robe has decorations with the bird like symbol going down it
>Cloth belt with a metal plate with the symbol in the lower right (cloth is about the same size as the metal plate and the belt needs to be big enough for normal people to recognize the symbol on it)
>Where the headband is blue I'd like to have white
>about 4ft 7inch
>Skin color is the same as the pic of the cartoon kid on the left
>carries around a long wooden pole thats about one foot taller than him

Please ask if you have questions before you start :)
Would be very appreciated
>>
File: Hanai.png (529KB, 600x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Hanai.png
529KB, 600x1296px
Requesting this young elf sitting at a computer in a dark room browsing /tg/, maybe looking depressed/bored while doing it
>>
>>49852372
Not him, but I went /ic/ once.
I remember literally nothing about it, but when I tried to recall just now, I got the vague sense of standing in a stranger's immaculate home, searching in vain for a suitable surface to set down my fountain soda dripping with condensation.

Huh.
My subconscious says /ic/ doesn't put coasters out for guests.
>>
File: Paladin.jpg (468KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.jpg
468KB, 740x1044px
Anyone up for a relatively straight-forward request?

Pic related is almost perfect for my character, but he worships a sun goddess and hunts various abominations. He's supposed to look scruffy and a bit rough and tumble like that, but maybe someone could draw him with a little sun motif to some of his armor bits, or on some shoulder plates or something? Extra points for having his sword drawn and holding a glowing ball of golden sunlight in his offhand like he's about to blast some bitches with the power of daylight. Also disregard the gun, he's not going to actually have that.
>>
File: 1458865718674.png (2MB, 1161x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458865718674.png
2MB, 1161x1920px
>>49849649
Bruh. /or/ here, and this is the best thing i could have woken up to. 15/10, you are a wonderful dumpling.
>>
>>49852324
>go to /ic/ for quality

quality shitstorm maybe that will ensue as you, as a filthy requestfag, invade the sacred home of the drawfags.

drawfags are like elves in that they will shit on everybody entering their forest/board, except /ic/ also shits on everybody not entering their board, actually they are basically elves, huh.
>>
Requesting a middle an angry middle aged half-orc and human druid with a missing arm. The has vomit green skin and a receeding hairly and wears chain mail. The human druid is short and portly, he wears dirty rags and carries around his decaying arm.

The two are begrudgingly travelling with each other and look like they're one insult away from fighting each other.
>>
File: 1475452974394.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1475452974394.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc.) She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel
>>
>>49852632
And why the hell would we need guests?
>>
>>49852919
>this nigger doesn't set out coasters
Barbarian.
>>
>>49852919
>Being rude to guests
The gods will punish those impolite to house guests anon.
>>
File: 421px-SR5_Weapon_Krime_Cannon.png (469KB, 1363x1497px) Image search: [Google]
421px-SR5_Weapon_Krime_Cannon.png
469KB, 1363x1497px
Please draw the thick Shadowrun dwarf on the left with her cyberarms and cyberlegs removed like the human on the right.
>>
>>49852871
what if I'm scared of commitment? will she marry me?
>>
File: 1476405788963.jpg (202KB, 650x995px) Image search: [Google]
1476405788963.jpg
202KB, 650x995px
Requesting a female knight in golden armor, and with blonde hair so wild that you can't tell where hair ends and face or armor begins.
>>
>>49853038
And pin your for child support! You can run but you can't hide!
>>
File: halforc.jpg (670KB, 1100x1578px) Image search: [Google]
halforc.jpg
670KB, 1100x1578px
>49833875

Leaving this here for the OR of the half-orc barbarian from the previous thread, hope you're still around.
>>
>>49851130
Hahahahaha No one cares
>>
>>49851614
Being a drawfag doesn't stop you from being a faggot, and we already have enough non-faggots drawfags not to care.
>>
>>49852324
>Half the drawings are shitty anyway
>go to /ic/
>ask for real work from there
>REAL WORK
I beg you pardon, did you just implied that work we do here is less valuable because of we, drawfags, are hanging out in this thread and draw things we like with the thought that it will make some /tg/ anons happy? Instead of sitting on quite circlejerkish board /ic/ surely can be and not sharing the work? I really hope you not.

Most of images posted there are in fact decent quality, big part of them are even really good. Even "shit quality" pictures were taking some time to a person that is posting it, so you're still getting some small part of lives of people that are doing it. FOR FREE.
Occasionally making things for free aren't making our work any less valuable, if you don't know the value that doesn't means it doesn't have value. If you would know value you wouldn't call those drawings shitty, only "okay" (I can't draw like this, so I'm getting something I couldn't normally acquire), "good" (wow, it's nice) and "excellent" (that's a quality drawfagotry right there!).
Me being /tg/ guy doesn't make me a less of a professional.
>>
File: 1476838052818.png (363KB, 1700x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1476838052818.png
363KB, 1700x2041px
Draw friends we are in need of art for the mighty Gormak culinary critic of the ages!
>>
File: 1476444945786.png (325KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1476444945786.png
325KB, 800x1066px
Anchoring
>>49827846
>>
File: Request.jpg (312KB, 1225x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
312KB, 1225x1180px
>>49853428
Can I have the girl in the Top-Left wearing the Right-side armor? She'd have a sword and a kite shield with Bottom-Left Heraldry on it. Also if you color it, could you make her hair brown instead of blonde? I mean I like blonde but it sadly doesn't quite fit the character.

She's an energetic, reckless knight in a Pendragon game and I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
>>49853522
Didn't mean to quote the anchor post. Whoops. Shameful display. Just meant to be a general request.
>>
>>49853522
>>49853533
Question, do you have a source for the image in the top-left?
>>
>>49853552
http://kaylascribbles.tumblr.com/
>>
>>49851615
Give it up
>>
File: 34523453542.jpg (54KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
34523453542.jpg
54KB, 404x600px
>>49851285
>he doesnt know the difference between medieval and early modern fashion
>>
>>49850920
Reminder that there is no minimum skill level required to fill deliveries for FUN and for FREE in a drawthread. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an entitled piece of shit that wants commission quality work without paying for it.
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
>>49853859
This. Thank you.
>>
>>49853690
It's just some neat artwork I was sharing, there's no need to be upset.
>>
File: 1476695588875.jpg (389KB, 699x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476695588875.jpg
389KB, 699x1000px
>>49850920
From the old thread,

Requesting a female air genasi holding a giant magic paintbrush (spans from head to toe).

She looks like pic related, but with a long apron over her armor covered in colorful paint spills. If you can, I'd like her to appear to be happily swinging the brush, a trail of magic following the bristles through the air.
>>
>>49853130
Holy Tolido Batman! That's amazing work! Really went above and beyond. Thank you so much!
>>
File: Quinn Ref.png (631KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Quinn Ref.png
631KB, 652x1000px
Bumping.
>>
>>49854031
It was a lot of fun to work on, so I felt like going a bit further than usual. Neat character, glad you like the art!
>>
File: razorclawshifter.jpg (379KB, 1443x948px) Image search: [Google]
razorclawshifter.jpg
379KB, 1443x948px
Requesting art of my razorclaw shifter warlock.

As a razorclaw shifter her ancestry is that of werecats, specifically she has a bit of a snow leopard look to her like pic in top left. Despite being a caster she is fit and athletic.

Her clothing is a bit revealing (yes she is likely a bit of a waiafu) made up of mostly strips of leather with bone decorations and a few pieces of actual jewelry (arm coils, beaded thigh bands etc). She wears a bone mask carved from a demons skull as a headdress with the back exposed to allow her own hair to flow out. Her staff is a crooked piece of ancient oak adorned with bones and other trinkets.
>>
>>49854146
>spoiler

You're a faggot.
>>
>>49854206
No, he's a waifurfag. Get it right, anon.
>>
File: 3024545.jpg (24KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
3024545.jpg
24KB, 510x383px
>>49854206
>You're a faggot.
perhaps but at least I'm honest.
>>
File: sketch.jpg (134KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sketch.jpg
134KB, 2000x2000px
>>49851615
here, it's better than nothing I guess :)

idk man, if you point a gun straight at the viewer it will almost be unrecognizable to begin with, with the muzzleflash you might aswell not even draw the gun
>>
File: half elf rogue ref.png (229KB, 837x540px) Image search: [Google]
half elf rogue ref.png
229KB, 837x540px
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!
>>
>>49854206
Agreed
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Posting a request for an undead monk character. I know it's been fufilled, but there's a second artist who said he wanted to do his own take on it, so I figure I'll keep posting this for now.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given. Their name is Cheng-Ji.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian (which in the image is actually a patag) can be left off.
>>
File: I am a slave to my memes.png (1MB, 1656x1149px) Image search: [Google]
I am a slave to my memes.png
1MB, 1656x1149px
Mimic rogue anon here, coming back with a request for our party.
An eladrin fighter who is /pol/ tier racist, an eladrin wizard who can barely do anything, a human warlock who probably rolled a 4 on int, a greedy elf rogue and an alcoholic dragonborn cleric and a human ranger who is actually a well adjusted member of society.
The party is stuck in an abandoned mine, and what is happening, and their appearance is entirely up to you.
>>
>>49854563
Are you the artist, or the requester of that delivery? Because if the latter:
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>>
>>49854575
requester. uh, how long should i wait before i can ask for another delivery?
>>
>>49854575
Not him, but what are you going to do about it?
>>
requesting a bard trying to seduce a lich with bone puns.
>>
>>49854597
Call the police, obviously.
>>
>>49854582
Not a hugely concrete rule, but I'd say a couple of days.
>>49854597
Politely inform them, and hope they opt to adhere to the etiquette of the thread, I suppose.
>>
File: the petrified.jpg (516KB, 1721x1419px) Image search: [Google]
the petrified.jpg
516KB, 1721x1419px
Requesting art for the Chapter Master of a Chapter I am making. Iron Hands successors called the Petrified- almost all of them are cybernetic zombies, having died ages ago yet continue to live centuries or even millennia onwards due to being cybernetically resurrected, costing them all their humanity in the end.

The Chapter Master is fused with a gigantic set of the Iron Hands gorgonic terminator armor from the Horus Heresy, everything looking like the pic in the larger upper left picture. Virtually no organic tissue is left in his body, the entire thing is a machine. Loops of cords and tubes hang from his body along with chains, and his armor is plain and made in a very utilitarian fashion. Attached to his groin is a very long loincloth made of segmented hanging plates.

For weapons, the Chapter Master is armed with a pair of chainfists with a combi bolter fused into the top of the hands. The chainfists looks like the image on the far right (without the chaos daemon face), with a combi bolter mounted in the hand like the image to the left of it.

Now for adornments and colors, firstly the Chapter Master wears a long cloak fixed to the top of his armor, a cape that is as pitch-black as his armor. His armor is DARK, like the two pics below. If he was standing on a street in night you wouldn't even see him despite him standing nine feet tall kind of dark. What's clearly visible are his arms, which are colored like iron. His eyes also pop from the deep pitch black armor, colored a very bright piercing blue, he has one good eye-lense and a cluster of four bionic eyes mounted over the right side of his helmet.

The images on the bottom are also for scale. This guy is BIG. 95% of his body is made up of cybernetic/bionic enhancements, he's more machine than Astartes. If the standard space marine is seven feet tall, then he easily has two and a half feet on them.
>>
>>49854737
stop bumping my posts early man
>>
>>49852788

Glad you like it. It was pretty fun to draw. Originally just kinda glanced past the request, but the idea got stuck in my head.
Mimics are fun.
>>
>>49854563

>and their appearance is entirely up to you.

Gonna note that a big part of what I liked about the mimic request was the line similar to this ^

If I didn't have a ton of shit to do (And had just done the mimic) Id be considering jumping on this as well.
>>
>>49854300
pleassee do this when you're done!
>>49854715
>>49854715
>>
>>49854964
FUCK OFF

OR here and I did not post this.
>>
>>49851103
That's a shitty move, having someone alter my art without permission.
>>
File: Skankhunt42.jpg (33KB, 765x497px) Image search: [Google]
Skankhunt42.jpg
33KB, 765x497px
>>49855046
I see what your doing there Skankhunt42.
>>
>>49855046
stop pretending to be other people, Troll.
>>
>>49855068
http://bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/art/Blind-Psion-619606086

It's my picture. I drew it, I don't like the idea of people changing it, in my opinion, for the worse. The guy could have asked me.
>>
>>49855082
reverse searching pictures isn't too hard, stop pretending
>>
>>49855103
Try reverse searching that image, it doesn't work. They fucked with it so much even google can't recognise my picture in there.
>>
that wasn't me replying
>>49855082
>>49855082

I'm fine with altering the artwork. i just think people should have told me about it.
>>
>>49855125

All you have to do is go back two pages for the original to reverse search, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. When the artist who is coloring this comes on, and if he sees this could you contact Bored-drawfriend here and verify that he has an issue with you coloring his art and that it is not a troll f'ing with people again. If it is original artist I will drop my request.
>>
any gifted line artist who is available for commissions for a self-published rpg, please put a link to your portfolio in this thread. including the word portfolio in your post ensures you won't be overlooked.
>>
File: 11541465.jpg (31KB, 357x266px) Image search: [Google]
11541465.jpg
31KB, 357x266px
This is why TG needs round the clock moderation.
>>
>>49855157
Couldn't you just tell >>49855125 to post a comment stating that they aren't okay with their picture being coloured, on the DeviantArt page?
>>
>>49855199
Just a bit of communication would be nice.
I don't like the idea of someone altering my work, especially since I feel like it's making the image worse, but even if I demand it to stop it could just be happening behind the scenes. There's no real way to get anyone to stop. I've delivered over 100 requests here in the last 12 months or so. I WANT people to get the picture they want. I want them to have a cool picture to represent their PC or favourite tabletop character or event. I wouldn't take requests if I didn't. I don't want to stop people from having those things, I would like them to go about it the right way, is all.

>>49855238
Done.
>>
>>49855251
Sure you have, impostor.
>>
>>49855255
He actually did: http://bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/journal/for-teej-640965293
>>
File: whyareyoutrollingthishard.jpg (348KB, 1902x590px) Image search: [Google]
whyareyoutrollingthishard.jpg
348KB, 1902x590px
>>49855255
>>
>>49855251
>>49851103
Okay. Sorry for the trouble but we have been getting trolled pretty hard these last few threads.

If the artist who was coloring my request shows up and sees this don't post finished product.
>>
>>49855281
>don't post finished product.
If he's finished he might as well post it, the horse has bolted by this point. Like I said before, not much anyone can do to stop this sort of thing, all I can do is draw attention to it and hope for better communication in the future.
>>
File: elfdoll hi-res lossy.jpg (358KB, 1677x1500px) Image search: [Google]
elfdoll hi-res lossy.jpg
358KB, 1677x1500px
>>49855181
I don't know about gifted, but I have decent line control. There's not a lot of it in my portfolio, but the last piece I did has some.

portfolio: http://www.erikdellblad.com/
blog: http://containercore.tumblr.com/
>>
File: SunPaladin.jpg (380KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
SunPaladin.jpg
380KB, 740x1044px
>>49852665
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (148KB, 1516x542px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
148KB, 1516x542px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the left pregnant with her human husband at the right snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
>>49850920
What a coincidence, just planted some eggplant seeds. Planning on planting some bell pepper and tomatoes
>>
>>49855745
Nice blogpost.
>>
File: 1474293347093.png (40KB, 373x318px) Image search: [Google]
1474293347093.png
40KB, 373x318px
>>49855263
>mg big boss as avatar
Good taste, drawfriend.
>>
File: beargull.jpg (165KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
beargull.jpg
165KB, 880x586px
Inspired by this, I request the dangerous Beargull.
>>
>>49855812
I request it fighting the vile reverse manticore.
What does a reverse manticore look like? That is up to you.
>>
File: egg plant posting.png (281KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
egg plant posting.png
281KB, 600x617px
>>49855745
That does sound nice. I have no idea how gardening works at all, but growing your own stuff is great.

I like eggplants. Eggplants are good for practicing drawing form and shapes, and are good for cooking too. They have many and varied shapes, and can even be lewd.

>eggplant posting
>>
File: Untitled.png (5MB, 4060x2588px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5MB, 4060x2588px
Welp just saw the fuss with my request in the other thread. If anyone is wondering I did not ask for a drawfag to do my request. With that out of the way repostan.

>/r/ing my sorc
He's wearing the robes from pic with the mask but no jewels from the top and no skellie belt. His hand was replaced by an aberrant artifact and it looks more or less like neros devil bringer but only covers his hand and no glowing stuff. Sheathed on his back is a huge sword which looks like clouds buster sword kinda except much bigger.
>>
>>49854388
bump
>>
I'd like a picture for an npc for one of my campaigns. She's basically a tiefling that's dressed like a very pretty and ornate indian woman. Wearing some kind of nice sari. She has henna tattoo like designs on her hands, feet, and neck. She has a nose piercing with a chain going to ear piercings which in turn have chains going to loops on her horns. Her come from her brow and swoop back. She has red skin and deep black hair. No references because i'm on my phone, sorry drawfags.
>>
Requesting a drunk warlock screaming he can't find the exit of his bedroll, then fireblasting his way out.
>>
File: cade references.jpg (691KB, 1615x717px) Image search: [Google]
cade references.jpg
691KB, 1615x717px
to bump this request from last thread

Ok so my request is mostly based on the picture to the left that kind but with a softer less rugged face
slightly longer and lighter hair (if someone is willing to colour)
Full maintained beard like reference picture of Mr. Hugh Jackman same light brown as hair.
The pose should be like the picture on the left but rotated so you see more of the characters back than front (like a 15-20 degree turn from side on) with him looking to the left so his face is side on to "the camera"
Physic generally the same as jonathans but with less thick more normal/realistic thighs
Not wearing any clothes but the two toned sequin booty shorts in linked gif with Cade written in gold turned sequins Along the Butt with the rest being the blue
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like those in reference image but the same colour as the shorts with the gold being the accent that is blue on the image and the white being the same blue as the shorts.
I would be totally happy if someone just wants to do line aert of it but colours are there incase anyone is willing to go above.
>>
>>49856991
now that i think of it. would be cool if he was an orc. portray him as an orc.
>>
>>49857068
We all know it's you, why do you even bother at this point?
>>
>>49857068
yeah please dont do that
>>
>>49857129
>>49857145
Don't give him the attention he tragically craves.
>>
Got a couple mook groups I'd like to have drawn, if no one minds. Its nice to have original art for enemies with class levels

Dark Talon Hunters and Bloodscale Kobolds: These kobolds are just generic grunts, but do not have art for them either. The Dark Talons are roguish types that wear studded leather armor and wield flying talon weapons: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/flying-talon. Bloodscale Kobolds are the soldier caste of these kobolds and also wear studded leather and have flying talons, though a few of them also dress in gold armor and are part of the king's honor guard

Fiendblood Gardeners: Ex-Druids who serve as beggars and gardeners in a fantasy setting. They are diseased with something that gives pale boils and attack with sickles and should dress in pale hooded cloaks.
>>
Yes, i want him to be an Orc.

that wasn't me. >>49857145
>>
Time for everyone to start using tripcodes, apparently.
>>
>>49857167
the problem is if i do ignore them and someone takes it as me then its kinda gonna ruin it.
>>
>>49857229
At this point I don't know who's who. Very confusing.
>>
>>49855181
Portfolio!
There's a couple artists I'd recommend

>Devinhoyt.tumblr.com

>Ramenwarwok.tumblr.com
>>
>>49857365
Have you seen the shit he posts? No one believes he's the OR for a second, he's hilariously bad at this.
>>
>>49857438
Yeah he's pretty shit at this t b h.
>>
>>49857438
>>49857499
samefag all you want im just gonna not post until 24h and my next bump or someone fulfills the request.
>>
File: 20161019_102300.png (101KB, 1440x590px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_102300.png
101KB, 1440x590px
>>49857536
u wot
>>
>>49840197
bumpin' wew
>>
>>49856511
Why did you bump this while I was asleep? I don't think I'll even need to bump it anymore.
>>
>>49855554
Haha, awesome! Thanks so much! Gave it just the right touch for my purposes.
>>
>>49857554
fuck it i misread i thought you two were saying me wanting to have the request the same as or was being an obvious troll.
My bad im sorry ignore that post i obviously have shit for brains right now so im gonna go back to lurking.
>>
>>49857782
god! stop imposting me.
>>
File: helf guy.jpg (163KB, 603x829px) Image search: [Google]
helf guy.jpg
163KB, 603x829px
>>49850285
went to sleep yesterday but still working on half elf, not quite sure what you mean with "scarf under backpack"
>>
>>49858256
fuck im retarded i meant cloak
>>
>>49858256
I think what the OR wanted was the elf to wear his armor and stuff, put a cloak on top of that, and there wear the backpack over the cloak after putting the cloak on first.
>>
File: oh_hello_there.jpg (172KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
oh_hello_there.jpg
172KB, 800x600px
Requesting a female ogre wearing pic related (army jacket, adidas pants, adidas slippers, messenger bag)
She is wearing a couple of planks on her torso area and shins for protection and carries a tetsubo like in pic related
Facial Features: Bushy eyebrows, minimalistic innocent facial expression
Body features: Same to pic related but hair goes only to the elbows
Preferrably standing.
sorry, I got a little bit too specific
>>
File: zambambo.jpg (21KB, 186x291px) Image search: [Google]
zambambo.jpg
21KB, 186x291px
requesting a dullahan bullying a zombie, then two zombies playing keep away with his head.
>>
>>49854300

Thats actually really nice, thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 600x920px
>>49858256
What this anon said >>49858303, though again it's not the end of the world if it's not there.
>>
>>49855181
http://nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com/

http://nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com/
>>
>>49858643
This is actually a really cool idea, I'm gonna try it. Is she just in a regular standing position?
>>
File: HanabiDelphinusRequest.png (1MB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
HanabiDelphinusRequest.png
1MB, 1280x841px
Requesting the girl on the lower right in a fighting stance with her fists clenched (she is a punch lady), with the flaming fish thing hovering over her shoulder protectively, and very much on fire (perhaps with a fireball forming in its mouth, if you'd like)

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>49859182
Gonna need a stand name for her to shout, friend.
>>
>>49859223
it's a Persona, but Delphinus
>>
File: hrmgh.png (24KB, 252x242px) Image search: [Google]
hrmgh.png
24KB, 252x242px
>>49859234
>it's a Persona
Same thing.
>>
File: Delphinus.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Delphinus.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>49859234
>Delphinus
>>
>>49859084
yeah or walking casually
>>
File: Naruthing wip.png (801KB, 1127x903px) Image search: [Google]
Naruthing wip.png
801KB, 1127x903px
>>49852502
>>
>>49859084
>>49859289
and thanks for trying it
>>
File: comic burn.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
comic burn.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>49850944
50% done
>>
>>49859858
Her name is now officially Trogdoria
>>
File: Warwokwarlock2.png (564KB, 1230x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Warwokwarlock2.png
564KB, 1230x1725px
>>49854146
Hope this works for ya' Anon.
>>
>>49860016
Thanks Ramen she looks great.
>>
Okay, so I need to ask a request

basically make a smooth, main hero protagonist face, like, someone who would pass as really handsome

then I want you to fuck up that face with scars and injuries as hard as you can, don't go for pretty scars, go for the scars that stop him from getting ladies ever again

the only limit is if it impedes him from something like seeing, hearing, smelling or talking, everything else is fair game

Thank you
>>
>>49855536
I really like that picture fampai

I'm a big fan of artificial bodies
>>
File: Naru-thing.jpg (369KB, 2623x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Naru-thing.jpg
369KB, 2623x2016px
>>49852502
>>49859324
There
>>
File: VaK.png (891KB, 1474x772px) Image search: [Google]
VaK.png
891KB, 1474x772px
Requesting two female assasains for a Sci-Fanatsy setting. They are both identical twins, the only difference being that one has long hair and the other short. They have silver hime-cut styled hair, purple eyes with elliptical pupils (snake-like). They have a purple face marking below their eyes that's been branded. Their outfit would be like a combination of the two shown in the reference pic.

Some background info is they are part of a female only gorgon-like race that replicates by inflicting a curse on regular humans. They have the ability to calcify organic objects with their eyes. They are part of a magical terrorist group stationed in a metro city. Many thanks for whomever takes this request.
>>
File: color 20 something.png (1MB, 2022x2250px) Image search: [Google]
color 20 something.png
1MB, 2022x2250px
I can't help but to color Pilgrim's work. I did this one a little fast so it's not perfect. Might do more colors. just request them, I might not do all of them though.

keep at it!
>>
>>49860363
It's seems to be an interesting request, could you beforehand find and post the "before" picture you want to get modified? It's always easier to make one picture than two.
>>
>>49860579
>>49860579
forgot to >> you in the post woops
>>
File: 1448999287252.png (38KB, 188x186px) Image search: [Google]
1448999287252.png
38KB, 188x186px
>>49861538
>>49861333
fuck I'm extra retarded today
>>
>>49861460
Well I'm not going for anything specific, so I wouldn't tell you which one, I could search for a while, but really, any kind of handsome male face face may work

I'll search for a pic tough
>>
>>49861625
>>49861460

Okay, so this the character pic that I'm using, you can use it as a template for the face, sorry I can't find anything better

also, if you want to do more than just the face, then he also has much more muscle than in the pic
>>
>>49861538
>>49861333
I feel honored IJC, it looks great

>low-chroma yellow and browns
Nice choice, mate
>>
File: color4 copy.png (8MB, 3673x6000px) Image search: [Google]
color4 copy.png
8MB, 3673x6000px
>>49861774
your style is fun as fuck to color. I think I have about 3 of them on this computer and more on my old one.

>Nice choice, mate
I love simplistic kinda utilitarian colors. Pilgrim has based color preferences confirmed
>>
>>49851199
http://imgur.com/a/ianCu
>>
>>49855536
>>49857404
>>49858787
checked. some things that i really like in there but i am not sure if the more comic-style goes well with my dark fantasy setting.
>>
>>49861872
>The Pokemon Prof has finally had enough of your shit.
>>
>>49862158
ah creep you never fail to deliver some disturbing stuff.
>>
File: Thiefling Blackguard colour wip.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thiefling Blackguard colour wip.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
>>49853428
Slowly working on this. Hoping for a big push/finish tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience anon.
>>
Is there a drawfriend here who's good at drawing power armor?
>>
>>49862573
>Zubat wing colors

N I C E
>>
>>49862334
>that moment when the Professor catches you riding a bycicle in a building
>>
File: this is taking too damn long.jpg (63KB, 597x586px) Image search: [Google]
this is taking too damn long.jpg
63KB, 597x586px
>>49862598
Better at drawing it than painting it. This is old now, but I've been slowly working on this for a couple months because I'm shit at painting and decided to torture myself like this.
>>
File: handsome or not handsome.png (3MB, 1874x1331px) Image search: [Google]
handsome or not handsome.png
3MB, 1874x1331px
>>49861699
I'm not sure if you understand what I mean.
I mean - there's many flavour of really handsome. So I wanted you to provide a portrait of such a person to modify. But, you know what, I'll make it easier, just for you.
Pick the one that is closes to what you want, and I'll work on it. Eventually you can say what do you want to change in original picture, if it's easy to change enough.
>>
Is it better to anchor the request or the WIP?
>>
>>49862737
7 works well, without the beard and redheaded

Also thanks by the way
>>
Import and bump
>Looking for lineart for a character I have in a RWBY game. I'm looking for the outfit of the girl on the left, the hat of the girl on the right, and the right girl's body type. Pose is up to artist's interpretation.
>>
>>49862224
the comic style is the most demanded stuff and lately NSFW stuff, specially in commissions, and an easy way to keep things clear in case people from the drawthread wants some color (see >>49861872 >>49861333)
Any specific style you have in mind is doable, just tell me what you need, and we can figure something out
>>
>>49862782
7 is a small file, can I mash up it with 12?
>>
>>49862573
OR here, looking very good. Just don't die and rest well.

>>49862662
>Zubat wing colors
Kek
>>
>>49862690
Well, if you'd like to give it a go I have a request for you. Gimme a few and I'll put together a reference collection for the character I have in mind
>>
>>49862900
yeah, go for it

Also if you're going to add color, then instead of full redheaded, can you make it like a reddish brown or something like that?
>>
>>49862866
I'm not sure why I'm (you)'d here but I think it has something to do with blogs?

ijustcolor.tumblr.com
>>
>>49862949
No problem man.
I'm on it.
>>
>>49862771
I've seen WIP more often.
Not sure if it matters.
>>
>>49862909
Here we go

He's an old character I made years ago based off of an NPC you found in Fallout 2.
>>
File: Sargeant Granite.jpg (202KB, 1033x729px) Image search: [Google]
Sargeant Granite.jpg
202KB, 1033x729px
>>49863217
Aaaaaand I forgot the picture, of course.
>>
>>49862662

I didn't even notice, but that is literally it, isnt it.
b-b-but its a nice colour combination

>>49862905

Im just not used to colouring in general and digital colouring in particular, so its taking a bit more time than I'd expected.

It's mostly other things I have to do getting in the way.

On another note, I might try some cell-shading when all the flats are filled in.

Now I sleep.
>>
>>49863274
It is a nice combo
>>
what does anchor mean i dont get it
>>
>>49863572
seconded.
>>
>>49863572
>>49863575
An anchor is a post for the artist working on a piece to link back when he delivers.
It makes it easy for the OR to find the delivery and let's the artist know the OR is still waiting and hasn't disappeared.
>>
>>49863661
Thanks, anon. this clears a lot up.
>>
>>49861538
Thank you that looks awesome thank you soooo much
I know its kinda going out of your way....
...But can you please color it too
>>
>>49864086
you want me to color >>49860579 ?
>>
>>49851773
Slightly early bump, hope ya don't mind.
>>
>>49863242
Don't worry anon, we all do it from time to time.
I do it almost every time I make a new request
>>
Requesting Roadhog and Junkrat as 40k Orks, with Junkrat being one 'class' of Ork smaller than whatever kind of Ork Roadhog is. IE if Roadhog is a Nob then Junkrat is an ork boy.
>>
>>49864212
Yes please

and btw the D&D group I'm playing with says its cool af too
:)
>>
File: comic burn.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
comic burn.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>49850944
Done, colorfags can get on it if they want.
>>
>>49864616
>the expression on fucking liliana
>>
>>49864750
Is it good or bad?
It's bad, isn't it, I'm a shit artist
>>
>>49864616
I recognise that comic dialogue.
>>
>>49864586
just so you know I'm not the same person who drew it... Pilgrim drew it. I'm IJC.
>>
>>49864797
No it's just fuckin funny to me since she's always so boring and dour.
>>
>>49864824
Oh
Thank you for posting it anyway
I'll fallow the links to him
:)
>>
>>49864969
>>49864824
Do you think he would color it if I asked him to?
>>
>>49864980
I've never seen one he colored on the threads... I usually color them desu
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 236x314px
Can I get a child shadow person wearing a cloak and holding a crude black dagger? Thanks!
>>
>>49864980
I'll do it tomorrow if Pilgrim doesn't. I would do it tonight but the debate is
H I G H P O W E R
>>
>>49865289
S T A M I N A
>>
File: all you need is kill.jpg (397KB, 1000x1181px) Image search: [Google]
all you need is kill.jpg
397KB, 1000x1181px
>>49852322

Armor ended up a little more Fallout than Edge of Tomorrow.
>>
Looking for simple concept, single character requests. Not interesting in anything in the thread so far
>>
File: 1470324015636.jpg (2MB, 2746x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1470324015636.jpg
2MB, 2746x5000px
>>49865527
this girl
>>
>>49865554
Your character concept is an image of a character? Interesting
>>
>>49865527
Half dragon tiddies.
>>
>>49865527
Mummified Lich.
>>
>>49865749
Knkw that I agree with this man statement. I was about to type something similar but the call of nature prevented me from doing so.
>>
File: mememe.png (853KB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
mememe.png
853KB, 1280x987px
>>49865891
Close enough.
>>
>>49851106
Bumping.
>>
>>49851168
bump
>>
File: capcha fail.jpg (83KB, 394x599px) Image search: [Google]
capcha fail.jpg
83KB, 394x599px
>>49865965

Does the thong say "self-identification with an out-group" in tiny type?

>select all the images of pies

WTF capcha, there are literally zero pies.
>>
>>49866065
I did not draw this. I mainly work on males in thongs. I saw memes on the top so it was an instant save.
>>
>>49851950
Bumping
>>
File: zed astartes request.jpg (454KB, 1093x1577px) Image search: [Google]
zed astartes request.jpg
454KB, 1093x1577px
Making a halloweenx40K request.

Requesting a zombiefied Space Marine, he'd be in the same pose and is also dragging around either a power sword or thunder hammer the same way like in the pic.

The zombie space marine does not have his helmet on and some parts of his face or half of his face is missing with bite and or scratch marks. His armor should be dented, beaten and or scratched up looking with blood splatters. And maybe the zombiefied space marine is either a bloody magpie or a ultramarine (smurf).
>>
>>49851057
24-hours bump
>>
>>49850966
25-hour Bump
>>
File: Humanized Tumblr.jpg (80KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
Humanized Tumblr.jpg
80KB, 660x900px
Requesting a slight 40k-fication of humanized tumblr.

Add a few grimdark skulls and a small imperial eagle on his uniform.
>>
>>49865527
Young Aasimar man with blue eyes napping. (no wings)
>>
>>49865527
Centaur woman knight in full-plate (including the horse body)
>>
>>49866685
why isn't it a skinnyfat girl with way too much makeup?
>>
Requesting a young male wizard, short/medium wavy black hair, dressed in Black and blue robes showing his two crude prosthetic legs to an intrigued Demon/Devil princess dressed in an elegant black dress.
>>
>>49865499
Man, this deserves more complimentary posts. Really nice work.
>>
>>49866955
Because the artist isn't a radical man hating cunt.

Plus a humanized bishie tumblr is a better humanization than the "tumblr approved" ambiguous brown chubby hipster shit head.

>>49866685
Also I second it.
>>
>>49851182
24 hour bump
>>
File: mummifiedlich.png (828KB, 1386x1007px) Image search: [Google]
mummifiedlich.png
828KB, 1386x1007px
>>49865757
Took this because it was two words
>>
>>49853522
Bump.
>>
>>49865527
Space cunt.
>>
>>49866685
He looks like he would mike a excellent commissar. Requesting two imperial guardswomen fawning over him as well.
>>
>>49851004
Original drawfag here, working on the color now. Sorry for the delay, my dude
>>
>>49865499
holy shit that's great
thanks so much
it's beautiful
>>
>>49865527
Chechen magical girl
>>
>>49867258
Nice. Thanks man.
>>
File: tg-request.png (414KB, 763x517px) Image search: [Google]
tg-request.png
414KB, 763x517px
Hello I'd like to move a request from a few threads ago back on.
I'm requesting an Adeptus Mechanicus skitarii, with armor similar to (1) only with the armor plating being mainly steel colored with the gold plating only remaining on the shoulder, chest ,collar and the Abdominal plating, think of the gold as being extraneous plating placed over the base armor. As well as having the Admech insignia on the left shoulder and his name:"Kelth" and ID number: "234" in roman numerals, and a red robe/cloak covering his legs. A helmet/Gasmask similar to (2), aiming a stub carbine with a laser sight mounted in the side(4) and a Transonic blade (3) in Scabard at his hip. Thank you kind anons
>>
>>49855752
Thanks. I do my best.
>>
Can I get a bloodborne-y girl with two flintlock pistols who's bottom half is a giant centepede from the waist down? No hat. She should look angry as fuck, maybe with bleeding tears.
>>
>>49851950
Barneyfag
>>
>>49868255
edgy
>>
>>49856130
>and can even be lewd.
but eggplant is for food, not for lewd
>>
File: Reference.png (8MB, 6116x2272px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
8MB, 6116x2272px
>>49824128
>>49824254
>>49851496
This is not a bump, but rather an update to the mentioned request.
Character
>Age around the Early 30’s
>Gender: Male
>Build:Mesomorph
>Face: Reference Picture 1
>Black Hair
>Facial Hair kept the same as in Reference Picture 1
>Hair style replaced with the Blast Back Hairstyle from Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>Scar similar to John Marston’s face scar (Reference Picture 9)
Outfit
>Base Outfit:The Lonesome Road Duster with arm length sleeves on the duster and no waist belt so you can see what he is wearing under the coat (use Reference picture 3 for the base outfit.)
>Layer most of the armor from reference picture 2 over the base outfit with the only exception being the chest piece being under the duster coat. (Alteration of the color from its green to a dark grey with no markings except for the Imperial eagle
>Satchel from reference picture 5. At his right side with a strap going diagonally starting at his left shoulder to the satchel at his right hip.
>A knife in its sheathe (Shown by reference picture 6.) would be attached to the satchel Strap around the center of his chest.
>Spent Bolter round casing hanging off of his satchel. (Just like a large bullet casing)
>A pair of brown leather Bolt-Pistol holsters(Use Reference pictures 7a-c for the look of the actual holsters.)(use reference picture 8 for the actual Bolt Pistols)
>(use reference picture 7d. For how they would look on the outfit over his thigh armor)
Wears a completely leather brown version of the hat shown in Reference picture 4. With the Imperium Eagle replacing the Star.
> Make him look more like he belongs in the 40k universe

Pose
>Shown by picture marked as “Pose” with the revolver shown replaced by a bolt pistol with an expression like Clint Eastwood in his iconic “Man with no name ” role.

Setting
>Entirely up to the artist.

Following changes for the bolt pistols
>Wooden Grip
>Entire weapon recolored to be gunmetal black
>Chrome Imperium logo
>>
>>49865499
Fuckin' rad.
>>
File: SlaaneshiOC.png (334KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SlaaneshiOC.png
334KB, 600x1000px
>>49867441
Wasn't happy with how it was turning out, so heres some vastly better linework. I'm gonna paint this instead.
>>
File: Lol louder.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
Lol louder.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>49868518
>>
File: ogrejacket.png (1003KB, 1180x1934px) Image search: [Google]
ogrejacket.png
1003KB, 1180x1934px
>>49858643
Forgot the wood on her torso, but I hope this was something you were looking for.
>>
File: Laughing succubus.png (456KB, 590x890px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing succubus.png
456KB, 590x890px
>>49868793
I'm sorry but the dickplate is just too goddamn funny. Not OR but it's great.
>>
>>49868800
May I ask what is so funny my friend?
>>
>>49868793
Good job, you made the OR fucking wheeze laughing from the dickplate. Also one thing to note since she has her teeth on display there, she has sharp teeth. I do have to say that this one looks better than the original, so now I'm looking forward to it even more!
>>
>>49868850
Not him but your request has a very low chance of delivery. That's probably it.
>>
>>49868825
Lmao I hoped it looked a little goofy. Considering the original request was for OG CSM armor, and that stuff always look a lil goofy.
>>
>>49868859
I got time.
>>
>>49868872
Sure, just don't expect anything like, at all. Pure stubborness doesn't always result in elf vikings.
>>
>>49869034
Like I said, I have time to move this request from Drawthread to Drawthread
>>
>>49869057
Make your request simpler, there's so much going on in it. You could shove all that info into just the image.
>>
File: SlaaneshiOC.png (900KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SlaaneshiOC.png
900KB, 600x1000px
>>49868856
Still not happy with this, but I'm kinda new to painting. Hope it meets your expectations though!
>>
>>49851071
Bump
>>
>>49854715
Anybody?

Plox?
>>
>>49853945
Bump.
>>
>>49868224
i'll do it
>>
>>49865527
Female Indian Tiefling.
>>
File: hey joe wana play a ouija board.png (250KB, 446x424px) Image search: [Google]
hey joe wana play a ouija board.png
250KB, 446x424px
Requesting this to be redrawn as primarch Magnus asking: "Hey guys wana play a Ouija Board game?"
>>
>>49862830
not the OR but i want this exact request but drawn as an orc please.
>>
File: spoony_face.png (148KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spoony_face.png
148KB, 500x281px
>>49869901
Primarch Joe!
>>
>>49869490
That was faster than I expected, I do like it though! Very nice job with the color choices especially.
>>
>>49865965
Nice
>>
>>49860016
gj, Ramen
>>
File: image.jpg (440KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440KB, 1586x1079px
24h bump
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft RPG.

Her facial features and scars are essentially what you see in the picture on the upper left. When it comes to clothing, I'm looking for something flowing and similar to the white outfit she's got on, showing off her arms and stomach, both of which are fairly toned.

As for the pose, I'd like something like her sitting on a sofa rather casually, drinking from a bottle of wine, with her sword also leaning against the sofa if possible.

Thanks in advance to any drawtfriend that takes an interest and in turn takes their time to make this and keep up the good work.
>>
File: Holli 'Four Fingers'.jpg (850KB, 2111x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Holli 'Four Fingers'.jpg
850KB, 2111x1038px
Requesting art for my character Holli 'Four Fingers'

>Her eyes are multi colored due to heterochromia iridis. Her left eye is light blue and her right eye is brown.
>She has a punk haircut shaved short on the sides with long sideburns. Her hair is colored blue.
>She smears grease paint on her face like Furiosa.
>Has a half body tribal tattoo covering the left side of her body.
>Her left arm was dismembered by one of her own bombs, and has been replaced at the forearm by a robotic four fingered arm. It has been painted with warning stripe yellow and black.
>Her clothing is a mixture of punk and combat styles. Most of her clothes have either sewn patches, torn off sections, visible under clothes etc. I would like her to be wearing a peaked cap.
>She has a .45 pistol that has been modified to look like it has a demonic mouth running around the frame under the muzzle.
>She has a fuse bomb about the size of bocce ball. She sloppily paints an evil smiley face on these bombs.
She is a little crazy like Harley Quinn, or Tank girl and is prone to random acts of violence. I would like to see her holding one of her bombs with a lit fuse in her robotic hand, offering it towards whoever is looking at the picture with an expression like "I got a special present for you!" She should have a crazy demented smile.
>>
File: CutieSatyr.jpg (743KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
CutieSatyr.jpg
743KB, 1350x900px
Requesting the girl in the picture squatting in front of a campfire, roasting multiple marshmallows on the same stick.
>>
>>49870556
She's a satyr, she should be drinking a group of adventurers under the table.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 736x736px
>>49868060
>>
>>49870606
Heh. True.

Can just imagine her tiptoeing away from the passed out adventures, all their new loot now being in a large sack the satyr is carrying.
>>
>>49870550
I'll give this one a go.
>>
>>49868802
OR here, that's something I would've requested later (a more serious version)
Looks great so far
And sorry for replying a bit late
>>
>>49862866
>the comic style is the most demanded stuff
this is good for commissions from anons. but if you want commissions for rpg projects, your portfolio should
a) reflect your main style
b) highlight 2-3 other styles you can do.
c) be cleaned up (put your earlier works in a separate folder)
>>
File: WIP.jpg (602KB, 1030x915px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
602KB, 1030x915px
>>49870752
>>49870550
>>
>>49860579
>>49854300
>>49858256
>>49860016
>>49860579
>>49864616
>>49867258
>>49865499
>>49869490

Hell yeah! This is why I lurk this thread all the time. I wish I was half as good as these gals/guys. 10/10 for all teh effort. Thanks.
>>
>>49871469
...mind trying >>49853945
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-11+at+11.20.22).jpg (45KB, 501x387px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-11+at+11.20.22).jpg
45KB, 501x387px
Requesting my Dragonborn paladin looking tired as fuck after so much bullshit happening in his life.
>>
File: oh bother.jpg (92KB, 720x1197px) Image search: [Google]
oh bother.jpg
92KB, 720x1197px
>>49855812
>>
File: Lol.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Lol.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>49871848
10/10
>>
>>49871469
i don't want to seem rude or anything, but i don't really like your artstyle. i'd prefer if some other anon would pick up my request.
>>
>>49871469
>>49872257
Be wary of people pretending to be ORs.
>>
Remember, everyone use a tripcode next thread or risk being impersonated/fucked with.
>>
>>49872279
>>49872257
>>49871469

yeah, not the ideal timing to say such a thing with the troll lurking here, but i really don't think the artstyle fits my vision.

i'd like a more realistic touch rather than this pin-up girl look.
>>
File: BM-13-Katjuscha_Berlin.jpg (407KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
BM-13-Katjuscha_Berlin.jpg
407KB, 1280x960px
>>49870627
All glory to Katyusha, great in power and infinite in range
>>
>>49871848
11/10 for file name. Nice take on it.
>>
>>49872429
Nobody believes you.
>>
>>49872257
>>49872429
>OP capitalizes his shit
>Suddenly he doesn't know how the shift key functions

Found the troll. 0/10 try harder next time.
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>49873408
Probably when this one falls off the board. Don't wanna have two threads at once, even if one is dead.
>>
>>49852871
Hopefully Bummed
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.