[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 76

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3500x1100px
>>
File: IMG_0544.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>
File: traveller1.15.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
traveller1.15.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49839035
Can someone post the gifted CYOA?
>>
>>49839171
The old thread with Gifted in it is still up senpai.
>>
>>49839035
Last Thread: >>49827509
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Also I had a horrible CYOA idea where you're acting as Mission Control for a bunch of superpowered whosits: forming them into teams, sending them on missions, setting up the home base, etc.

Should I go ahead and do it, or finish that knight thing I got stuck on the Skills page for and then proceeded to lose interest in?
>>
>>49839249
Combine the two.
>>
>>49839249
This >>49839272. Super powered knights mission control.
>>
File: cyoa.jpg (1001KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa.jpg
1001KB, 1280x854px
New content alert. Fix your damn brains over here.
>>
>>49839452
>Attention
>Decision making

Well, that should just about do it. Now just gotta deal with the social anxiety.
>>
>>49839452
>arousal
>learning
Kill my libido and be a better student. Thank you, this is exactly what I need.
>>
>>49839452
Arousal and Attention

I have ADHD and Bipolar. I do however, have a high IQ, so things definitely do not work well in my head.
>>
File: Hell Invasion Page 1.png (5MB, 1312x8452px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion Page 1.png
5MB, 1312x8452px
Small update to Hell Invasion.

buffed dwarves, giants, and beastmen.

buffed injected

I may change Dwarves, Giants, and Beastmen to have a set power from one of the origins rather than 1 free choice. Maybe.
>>
File: Hell Invasion Page 2.png (7MB, 1312x8452px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion Page 2.png
7MB, 1312x8452px
>>49839909
>>
>>49839249
>Last Thread: link
Thank you, Anon.

>>49839452
>Attention
>Decision Making

If I choose something that I am already good at, do I get better, or do I get reset to average?
>>
File: Hell Invasion Page 3.png (5MB, 1312x8452px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion Page 3.png
5MB, 1312x8452px
>>49839922
>>
File: Hell Invasion Page 4.png (4MB, 1312x8452px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion Page 4.png
4MB, 1312x8452px
>>49839932
>>
File: Hell Invasion Page 5.png (4MB, 1312x8452px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion Page 5.png
4MB, 1312x8452px
>>49839939
>>
File: Hell Invasion Page 6.png (2MB, 1312x2840px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Invasion Page 6.png
2MB, 1312x2840px
>>49839948
>>
>>49839742
>either completely innocent or super lewd
>no middle ground
>>
>>49839922
I don't understand the thirst rune. The more dead enemies the faster you run but killing an enemy makes you lose speed.
>>
>>49839978
I was thinking of actually reworking that rune, but I wanted to fix the Injected first. I think I might have gone a bit too far with them.

Oh yeah I was thinking of using Paint.net for my next CYOA, but I don't know how the heck you make a decent looking background. Any guides or anything?
>>
>>49839926
Back to average, bud
>>
>>49839922
Interceptor + counterstrike is total invincibility in melee. Every enemy attack triggers a counterstrike which triggers another invulnerable shield.

Getting hung up on companions for a murderous build. 5 is a lot and even the basic concept doesn't really fit the theme. Basic rip and tear, I'll take your canon arms to make my berserk fists even more deadly but fuck the rest of the guns.
>>
>>49839452

Minor quibble - unless you were trying to be funny, I think there's a typo with Decision Making.

It should be HEUristic, not HUEristic.

hue hue hue
>>
>>49839452
Attention and Memory. Both things I suck at.
>>
>>49839965
Yes, that is the joke anon. You got it.
>>
>>49840371
:^)
:^(
>>
>>49839965
Yeah, that's the point. It started off with just Lewd and 2Lewd, then someone suggested a 1/2Lewd option for people who prefer to be teasingly lewd.
>>
File: yggdrasil cyoa.jpg (2MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil cyoa.jpg
2MB, 2000x1800px
>>49839035
>>>/d/49839035
Current /d/ thread while its still up. Hopefully this one will turn out different and not be pruned.
>>
>>49840894
this my friends, is what we call, total failure. Its when you try and link to another board and instead link to the OP.

>>>/d/7077578
>>
>>49840894
Stop trying to force this so goddamn hard.
>>
>>49839452
learning
arousal

oww yiss
>>
>>49841249
Isn't it a good thing to give the deviants a place they can talk about their diaper fetishes and whatever else they love?
>>
>>49839909
Megalonia.

Injected, Enhanced.

Adaptability
Shield
Zombify
Consume
Subcutaneous Fat
Amped Up
Clone
Angelic Flight

Bio-Suit

Rocket Jump Add-On
Waste Disposal

The Shredder
The Pulversizers
The Acid Sprayer
The Dual Machine Guns
The Spike Launcher

The Time Bender
The Cold-Blooded Assassin
The Ghost
The Succubus
The Wardog

The Unkillable Lizard
The Demonic General
The Xeno Invasion
The Big Fucking Gun
>>
>>49841593
But that's what /d/'s for. They can just, you know. Go to /d/? The /d/eviant clubhouse?

Or /aco/ if that's what they're into.
>>
Okay wow, that came out wrong. Let me correct myself:

If they're looking to do that they should just be on /d/ in the first place rather than here.
>>
>>49841620
They're both CYOA-based threads, and there's some crossover between both (see: waifuCYOAs.)
Also, mods have been deleting the /d/ threads inexplicably, which kind of leads exiles towards the /tg/ threads.
>>
>>49841609
And that's exactly what they're doing… so what's the issue?
>>49841620
Which they are? Which is why a /d/ CYOA thread sometimes exists?
I really can't see a problem.
>>
>post a CYOA build
>receive zero comentary or critique
>AA posts psychotic rambling about killing men because they're all rapists
>takes up half a thread
>>
>>49841866
I'm only compelled to post builds when I get x2 points due to meta CYOA or if I'm really into that CYOA. I can't be assed to write my builds anywhere other than a notepad otherwise.
>>
>>49841866
>write a shitty build or no commentary
>wonders why he gets no response when he wrote nothing
>>
>>49841866
You're acting like this isn't normal. Trust me, mate, you ain't gonna get much in terms of people talking about builds unless

A. You spam it over and over again.
B. Go out of your way to trigger as many folks as possible.
C. Find a way to break the CYOA.
>>
>>49842014
Alternatively, some CYOAs just attract autists who like to roleplay in thread. Like me.
>>
>>49842003
>>49842014
Any build is better than Angel's murder-rape fantasies. But they understandably do trigger people.
>>
>>49839153
>time has stopped and infinite life
>to most broken abilities are free

Well time to learn everything then
>>
>>49841911
It can't be that hard to copy your build into a 4chan comment and fill out the captcha.
>>
>>49839909
Time to make a completely different build.

>Taigris
Because Terra is completely overused.

>Lucky (Brawler)
A little luck will take you far, and an Irishman never runs out.

>Lucky Shot, Chain Reaction, Fortune Favours the Bold, Richochet, Artful Dodger, Critical Hit, Did I Do That?, Black Templar Spirit
Luck-based CQC with additional bad luck and spiritual fortificaton.

>Light Flak Armor
Graze that shit!

>Rocket Jump Add-on, Waste Disposal
Who wouldn't pick Waste Disposal? No one's got time for the bathroom during the Demon Invasion!

>The Culling Blade, The Autogun, The Quad Chaingun, The Chainsaw, The Dadao
Dual-Wielding the Culling Blade and Dadao while swaping with the Chainsaw sometimes. The Autogun is ridiculously efficient, and who could say no to the Quad Chaingun?

>The Long-ranged Ozzie
For back-up.

>The Shield of Mankind
For crowd control.

>The Angel of Life
Medic.

>The Mantis
Waifu.

>The Civilian
Place to drop survivors off if shit hits the fan hard.

>The Distress Signal
Like here.

>The Institute
At the very least, checking is worth the effort if we can even stem the tide a little.

>The Knights of House Lyrander
Definitely could use their help if we can get to them in time.
>>
File: Satyxis.jpg (525KB, 1387x1626px) Image search: [Google]
Satyxis.jpg
525KB, 1387x1626px
>>49839909

Planet: Megalonia

Origins: Murderous(Berserker)

Powers

Caduceus Rune
Interceptor Rune
Counter-Attack Rune
Masochism Rune
Weary Soldier Rune
Soul Collector Rune
Visage Rune

Melee Mastery Add-On

Armour:
Doom Suit + Stimpack + Dead Ringer

Weapons:
Hookaxe
Gattling Grenadier
Cannon Arms
Siphon Grenadex2

Companions:
The Angel of Life
The Combat Sniper
The Ghost
The Ariel Bombardier
The Civilian

Quests:
The Distress Signal
The Traitor Legions
The Demonic General
The Artificial Intelligence
The Big Fucking Gun

A fun survivable build. Heal when killing due to Megalonia, get more heal when killing due to Cadeceus Rune, invincibility when attacking, terrifying counterattacks due to Melee Mastery + Counter-Attack Runes. Two siphon grenades because I HAVE TWO HANDS, THAT MEANS TWO THROWN WEAPONS.

A hell of a unarmed brawler with that is incredibly hard to actually kill off despite being not that hard to hurt.

The quests (If possible) would be fun to combine into one. A distress signal has gone out from a small town that used to supply a R&D facility that has gone silent. Traitor legions under the command of a great demonic general are laying seige to this tiny town. Why would the demons be doing so for such an unimportant town? Perhaps to break into the facility and claim not only the high tech weapons inside but one that stands above all the others.
>>
>>49842175
I don't know, it feels like attention whoring on an anonymous Thai tom yam discussion centre to me if I don't do it for good reason.
>>
>>49839171
Assuming one was sucidal enough, what would it take to piss off Second Genration Travellers like Sam and Oghuz?
>>
>>49839035
Healer honestly
>>
>>49842337
Aren't you being a bit of a slut now, getting me to respond to you and all?
Don't take this thread so seriously dude, just post your builds. There's no harm in it.
>>
File: Dying viking wallpaper.jpg (325KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dying viking wallpaper.jpg
325KB, 1920x1200px
>>49839035

>The Road Eternal

You basically can never keep any friends or any long lasting relationships. Not an option.

>The Fisher King

Pretty much the same as being a NEET forever. Lonely as fuck and you're anchored down forever. Therefore also not an option.

>Nakama

You do get many lives full of cheer but in the end you're all alone and lose it all. Not a good option.

>Dominion

Rule the earth and live a very fulfilling life. You get to see the future and have a front row seat as you are literally running humanity. The only downside is that it is HARD but not impossible to acquire and keep close friends. Not a problem since you literally have forever to fix that problem. Best option so far.

>Hunter.

Run around killing big monsters Dark Souls-style or modern style. Might be fun at first but will probably grow tiring after a while. The monsters will just get bigger and keep hunting you so you will eventually get seriously fucked up, at least mentally if not physically. Not an option for anyone wishing to retain their sanity.

>Healer

Great option if you just want to improve the world or roleplay as Jesus or Buddha. Would be easy to gain followers and get people to like you. All around great option but doesn't seem like much fun in the long run. Also you're restricted to living a "good life" if you want to keep on being reincarnated.

>Escape

This is not an option for anybody with any social ties to our existing world as we know it. Might be an option for a completely autistic /robot/ though.

Summary: Dominion seems like the best option for anyone who wants to live a long and exciting life. All other options except healer comes with far too many drawbacks.
>>
>>49839742
Looking great so far, man.

Maybe add an option that makes you like boys?

and please add an option to be a neko maid

please
>>
>>49842610
>Implying there won't be a maid dress item
>>
>>49842634
That's not enough, anon. I want to BE a qt anime maid
>>
>>49842540
I don't know why people get so pissy about Nakama. Each iteration is better than your current life, since even in the last you still get your luck, your pet, and your memories of your old friends, who you know are in a better place.
>>
>>49842540
>You do get many lives full of cheer but in the end you're all alone and lose it all. Not a good option.

So, just like RL, only you get many lives of fun and cheer?
>>
>>49842343
Suck elder god dick or say Duwall is smelly.
>>
>>49842696
I want to accidentally pee myself in front of a bunch of qt anime maids.
>>
>>49842610
>Maybe add an option that makes you like boys?
That is added as a possible "drawback", but it is accompanied with some changes to your hobbies, too.
"Guy gets genderbend and lovingly 'raped', and tries to pretend not to like it" is a beautiful thing after all.

>cat girl maid
Well you can already be a cat girl, and I can add a maid outfit if you'd like.
I think I'm going for the format of "each article of clothing has a minor drawback", so, what would you suggest for boons and a con related to the maid outfit?
>>
>>49843037
Maybe it makes you totally submissive and people ask you to do shit?
>>
>>49843037
>con
Having to do actual maid stuff.
>>
>>49840037
Seeing as you're making this cyoa for the fourth time, why not at least add the convenient bonus from the others of swapping two abilities / weapons for one from another category?
>>
>>49839909
Do we get to choose gender or whatever?
>>
>>49843116
But that's the drawback for the collar. I'm a bigger fan of >>49843139
"When you see dirt and trash you have to clean it", and let the collar be the submissive drawback.
What's the upside to being a maid? Beyond looking cute.
>>
>>49843037
>what would you suggest for boons and a con related to the maid outfit?
boon: being good at cooking, cleaning, etc
con: can't resist when orders to do maid duties
>>
>>49843282
>What's the upside to being a maid? Beyond looking cute.
Maybe people are less likely to pay attention to any weird shit you might be doing, since you're "just a servant" or something?
>>
>>49839909
>Terra
>Lucksman

>Blood Raven Spirit
>Smoke Screen
>Artful Dodger
>Did I Do That?
>Misfiring Guns
>Stored Luck
>Enormous Hitbox
>Scrounger
>Multishot

>Flak Combat Suit

>Waste Disposal
>Dead Ringer

>Hookaxe
>The Uber Shotgun
>Medkit
>The Catachan Knives
>The Autogun

>The Featherweight Slugger
>Infiltrator

>The BFG
>SCP-368

Steal. Everything!
>>
>>49843309
Can do.
>>49843339
You can get that through the "It's not what it looks like!" Special. Or do you mean being able to blend into the background, so you can steal stuff or spy on people?
>>
>>49843282
Maid outfit could be a more general (but weaker) submission, while the collar is focused on one owner.

For a benefit, the maid outfit could give some level of competency (two to four years' experience as a base) at doing whatever someone tells you to do, and maybe ensuring the outfit itself won't hinder you in your duties (not getting dirty when cooking/cleaning/fucking, magically following every dress code, etc.)
>>
Can someone please post the link to Interactive Magical Realm?
>>
Problem solving and attention
>>
>>49843686
You chose poorly.
>>
any of yall got dat serene serenity?

needs more comfy cute in this thread
>>
>>49843708
Is that why you're solving his problem by giving him attention?
>>
File: Collision cyoa 1.png (2MB, 990x6415px) Image search: [Google]
Collision cyoa 1.png
2MB, 990x6415px
>>
File: 1410775883989.jpg (137KB, 1060x796px) Image search: [Google]
1410775883989.jpg
137KB, 1060x796px
>>49843719
I'm a tight knot of anger and self-loathing, desperate for any distraction from life so I can briefly feel something that is, at least vaguely, comparable to happiness.
>>
>>49843950
You're one of the anons who wants to be a girl, right?
>>
>>49843501
Sadly It would need heavy restriction to avoid anon using it to becoming a rocket surgeon. It is possible.
I don't really know why you'd want that, but I've added it to my notes.
>>49843950
I have no idea what "serene serenity" is, but "Serene Serendipity" can be found by opening the pastebin -> kit's drive -> 2016 folder -> October -> SS folder
>>
>>49844042
I have no idea why, maybe I've been reading too many splats of high magic settings lately or something, but when I read your instructions here it seemed like you were telling me to cast a magic spell.
>>
File: Be The Waifu.png (8MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Be The Waifu.png
8MB, 1200x7000px
>>49843975
...Yes.
>>
>>49843587
https://github.com/varymicus/magical-realm
>>
>>49844117
I'm going to imagine I get my own male hero instead of one of the girl heroes.
>>
>>49843239
For yourself? None of us know so just say you're whatever.
>>
>>49844180
But that's cheating!
>>
So did Ordion do that superhero CYOA thing and I've just missed it?
I think it was Ordion that was gonna do one...
>>
>>49844117
>I have to be with someone
Dropped.
>>
>>49844167
>>49844255
For the record, I didn't make that CYOA. I was just posting it because I think it's cute. But it does kind of feels like a v0.9 to me.
>>
>>49844252
Yes, that was finished. It was two pages and he decided to scrap a lot of potential companions because they were bogging down his overall progress.
>>
>>49844302
Huh, ok.
Anyone mind posting it?
Never got to see it.
>>
>>49839909
Minion Master Mode
>Planet:
Terra
>Origins:
Injected: Evolved
>Powers:
Gas Blast
Subcutaneous Fat
Zombify
Consume
Amped Up
Mind Wipe
Telekinesis
Fleshweaver
Blink
>Armour:
Symbiote
>Armour Mods:
Stimpack
Waste Disposal
>Weapons:
The Hookaxe
The Dual Machine Guns
The Psionic Bomber
The Shredder
The Spike Launcher
>Companions
The Dwarven Craftsman
The Long-Ranged Ozzie
The Orderly Constructor
The Angel of Life
The Combat Sniper
>Quests:
The Knights of House Lyrander
The Xeno Invasion
The Demonic General
The Unkillable Lizard

A team that fights almost entirely from a distance or through proxies.
I feel like Consume/Zombify/Mind Wipe/Fleshweaver is a pretty dope combo.
Mind Wipe gets you tons of low level bodies fast, so you can start a horde or lay the foundations of your Fleshwoven minion.
Zombify means you always have extra material on hand for Consume or Fleshweaver. When the Zombies inevitably break down, you eat them or add the bits to your Fleshwoven minion.
And you can use your Fleshwoven minion as a mount once it gets big enough, so you and your friends can ride in style, sniping and turretting the shit out of asshole demons.

This is my basic plan:
>Save the Knights.
>Use their backup to Zombify/Fleshweave all the Xenos
>Take down the Demonic General, add him to the Fleshweave
>Take down the Unkillable Lizard and add it to the Fleshweave if I can, or send it into space or whatever if I can't.
>>
File: Girl CYOA.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Girl CYOA.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
Is this the final draft or does the author intend to add more stuff?

I definitely wouldn't mind if a few male friend options were added and an area that allowed you to determine your height
>>
>>49844382
The author intends to add punishments. And reduce the starting points count to 100.
>>
>>49839909
The Shield seems redundant when the pulverizers exist, the same for zombify and clone.

I miss flea leg too
>>
File: Dont Dick Crazy.jpg (1MB, 1701x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Dick Crazy.jpg
1MB, 1701x1098px
Who was in the wrong? Who deserves a second chance at love? Why didn't they go back to each other after the 1st Hero fucked off since they still had feelings for each other?
>>
>>49844300
Nigga I made it in five hours while drunk, with no plans whatsoever beyond making a CYOA anout being a waifu.
It looks done to me, not that I had any idea what to do with it.
I think I figured out why I can't write male companions: Writing romance-able male options is emotional cheating.
also reading that gay guy's builds is fucking annoying.
>>
>>49844491
Take the option to seduce both of them.
>>
>>49844042
>Sadly It would need heavy restriction to avoid anon using it to becoming a rocket surgeon. It is possible.
Yeah, go ahead and nerf it; the general idea is competence in service tasks.
Maybe it just affects muscle memory?
>I don't really know why you'd want that, but I've added it to my notes.
The submissiveness effect or the convenience enchantment? The first one is just because public use is a separate fetish from D/S, and the latter is something that would be useful for any magic clothing.
>>
>>49844437
Way too few. 200 seems about right.
>>
File: 1460230766565.jpg (87KB, 736x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460230766565.jpg
87KB, 736x800px
>>49844117
>Half-Dragon 6 (6)
>Jacked 1 (7)
>Youth+Ain'tDyingYet 6 (13)
>Power Magic 3 (16)
>Mechanic 2 (18)
>Weaponmaster: Natural Weapons, Racial (18)
>Sikk

Time to live long enough to become a villainous power couple.
>>
>>49844505
Anon you don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>49839035
>tfw can't choose between The Road Eternal, Fisher King, Dominion, or Escape
Why is this one so good?
>>
>>49844560
I was mostly asking about why, specifically, you want to be a maid. I get submissiveness, but not being it towards everyone.
The only time I've heard of "public use", it was a lot more extreme than "you do tasks that people ask you to do".
>>
File: cyoa.jpg (896KB, 750x2886px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa.jpg
896KB, 750x2886px
Here is some OC, my second try at CYOA
>>
>>49844903
Emperor Crown
Place: Canada

I'm invading continental US! We WWIII Now.
>>
>>49844903
Why would anyone not pick Flesh of the Old Ones? It has the best immediate benefit and immortality after death.
>>
>>49844903
Does taking the Slayer Knife mean I can disarm every person and country in the world, given some time?
>>
>>49839452
>Decision Making
>Problem Solving

There! No, wait, I'd still need Attention and Arousal if I really wanted all my problems fixed.
>>
>>49844903
Picking
>Flesh of the Old Ones
and immediately killing myself. It'll be sad for the people who know me irl, but I can't say no to being an omnipotent God
>>
>>49845004
>a separate dimension you have control over
This could mean anything. You might be able to change the landscape but I doubt you could create living things, eventually you'd go insane with boredom.
>>
>>49844838
It isn't my fetish in particular, but it seems like it stems from a more pervasive form of submission, often mixed with humiliation or inferiority - submitting not just to someone you trust, but anyone who wants you.

Keep in mind that "Bend over" and "start sucking" are both tasks that people can ask you to do.
>>
File: Death is nothing wallpaper.jpg (197KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Death is nothing wallpaper.jpg
197KB, 1600x1131px
>>49842769
>>49842958

You know how people say it's better to have loved and lost it than never having loved at all?

I thoroughly disagree. The loss would eat away at you (or at least at me).

I'm not saying the Nakama option isn't better than my current life, it's just not as good as for example the Dominion option or Healer option. Both come with less drawbacks.

It also says your friends/lover move on to whatever you believe naturally happens after death.

I believe nothing happens after death. They just cease to exist. The biological machine that is the human body simply breaks down irreparably and the parts start decaying. So that would hardly be any comfort.
>>
>>49839909

So does the berserker rune cost a power point?
>>
>>49844302
I finished about 1 page worth of companions, got burnt out for the 2nd half. Real sorry about that.

Oh yeah I've been juggling three concepts for my next CYOA:
1: Oriental fantasy adventure. Pick a race like kumiho, oni, or regular human, go on quests.
2: LoL and Dota 2 inspired CYOA, like Hell Invasion bUT with those 2 instead of WH40K and DOOM. Customize your own character with a combination of their mechanics and items (tenacity, bash, etc.).
3: Terraformars-esque CYOA.
>>
>>49845089
>spoiler
yep yep i am adding that
>>
>>49843948
is there more?
>>
>>49844382
Considering the CYOA is currently 400, which is too much, but the final draft is apparently 100, which is too little. I'm just going to limit myself to 200 of the points I'm given. I agree with the other guy, 200 is probably the best number to go with. Maybe 150.

>Transformation
Savor the Feeling

>Physique
Body Type: Thin
Chest Size: Subtle
Butt Size: Cute
Hips/Thighs: Slender

>Sexuality
Dual-Classing (-10)

>Dominance Coefficient
Variable (-20)

>Libido
Powerful

>Reception
Warm Welcome (-30)

>Age
Take Two (-10)

>Persona Override
Butterfly (-10)

>Companions
Selene Calem (-10)
Alex Nora (-10)

>Minor Abilities/Extras
Lust Buster (-20)
Inhuman Style (-15)
Menstrual Cancel (-15)
Feeling Fresh (-10)
Birth Control (-15)
Hair Affair (-5)
Flawless Skin (-10)
Refuse Change (-20)

I don't intend to go back in time, I just want to replenish a few years of my life. Life's about to become a whole lot more fun.
>>
>>49839452
So Arousal only works on sexual emotions or it can do thing like stop fear and make you cool and such? If yes than Arousal and Problem Solving, should be good both for work and for being confident and such. If not than Attenyion and Problem Solving, at least i'll get a really good job with that.
>>
>>49843950
You know what distracts me?
When there's discussion ITT. I am this close to making a build for the unfinished TG Order CYOA.
>>
>>49844903
Monster Eye is way overpowered - not only can you become a stronger version of the demon or superhero (Russia is not only huge, it has nukes and shit), you can become whatever you want so long as it fits within that set of restrictions - including you-but-better.
>>
File: 1335644338374.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1335644338374.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>49845625

>he can't stop fear
>>
>>49845709
Yeah, like when you need to talk to someone or call somewhere and it's fucking scary because you don't know what to say and what will they say.
>>
>>49845091
>It also says your friends/lover move on to whatever you believe naturally happens after death.
>I believe nothing happens after death. They just cease to exist.

Well, you dug your own hole here. Your existance is that of misery and sadness, and there is noone to blame but you.
>>
>>49844903
Flesh of the Old Ones is an obvious chance, you have a good chance to defeat dangerous people with other gifts and don't "lose" if you die. The second choice is Demon Blood as you can be all sneaky with shapeshifting, while still being pretty fucking strong.
>>
>>49845813

It's the most logical explanation. I could choose the Nakama option and believe in a heaven as an afterlife JUST to so I could go there and join them when I'd die but that would demand that I delude myself into believing that.

Sounds kind of stupid if you ask me.
>>
>>49845934
God is real. it's the only explanation possible.
>>
>>49844491
The only thing Pasille did wrong was that she never confessed her feelings to the 1st Hero, while he was tapping a bunch of girls at the time and she could've gotten the dick.

Arios did a lot of things wrong,. The most important one is that she did not save her waifu and let the Hero do it. Its her fault Pasille fell in love with the Hero and should've realized she wasn't good enough for her.
>>
>>49846054
>no matter what happens you will always be second to the first hero

Cuckmon CYOA.
>>
File: abstract bait.gif (68KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
abstract bait.gif
68KB, 300x153px
>>49846051

Yeah I'm not doing this with you, dude.
>>
>>49844382
I suppose I should go all out while I still have the chance.

>Instant Girl
>Thin
Not because I like the build, but because I've always been jealous of my aunt, who can gobble down copious amounts of chocolate without putting on a single pound.
>Endowed (395)
>Developed (390)
>Substantial (385)
>THE POWER OF YURI (385)
>Equals Only (375)
>Powerful (375)
I don't get why Overdrive costs point. Seems more like a hindrance than a benefit, especially since Powerful is an option.
>Warm Welcome (345)
>Take Two (335)
Goodbye regrets.
>Butterfly (325)
I already crave interaction, so being good at it is a welcome change. Can't see the appeal of the other options.
>The Weeb Squad, Aki Nanami, Katsuragi (285)
>Lust Buster (265)
Always fun.
>Contact Corrupt (255)
Seems indispensable for THE POWER OF YURI.
>Genderbender (225)
This begs the question as to what sex a post-op trans woman registers as for the purposes of the notebook. Even if I can't do her any good, getting to spread the joy is nice.
>Inhuman Style (210)
Interesting clothes are one of my main reasons I'd enjoy being a girl.
>Panty Curse (200)
Perfect for dealing with all the machos that make me ashamed of being a guy.
>Menstrual Cancel (185)
>Tasty Beverage (175)
Since it sounds like I could turn it off completely, why not try it, too?
>Feeling Fresh (165)
>Sprak Touch (140)
The latter use sounds insanely fun.
>Hot in the Cold (125)
Works nicely with Inhuman Style and makes the train commute much more bearable.
>Hair Affair (120)
Finally my hair obeys me!
>Flawless Skin (110)
>Refuse Change (90)
>Love Life Link (75)
>Social Ambivalence (50)
Perfect combination with Contact Corrupt.

That's all I really want. Deciding on the rest is more difficult, since I have no clear preferences.
Not getting to share the Dildus Maximus is kind of a deal breaker at that price. Double Up is a bit too limited as well.
So I guess I'd go with:

>Birth Control (35)
Just in case.
>Performa (20)
>Super Form (0)
>>
can someone repost the alien waifu cyoa
>>
>>49844382
>TIME FOR PUNISHMENTS
>To be continued...
Fucking cliffhangers, always when we get to the good part.
>>
>>49846164
Actually you are 3rd Hero and the 1st Hero is the 2nd Hero. According to Arceus they actually summoned someone before the 1st Hero to save the world and they did a good job.
>>
File: confused bird.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused bird.gif
122KB, 500x281px
>>49842540
The Nakama go on to whatever you believe naturally happens after death.

So what if you just don't know?
>>
File: 1456595512638.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456595512638.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>49846200
>>
>Go to CYOA thread
>Only 2 are not about waifus
>Only 2 are less than 6 pages long
>Dozens of idiots posting their builds they've obviously spent way too much time thinking about and nobody else even bothers to read.
>>
>>49846247

It's about what you believe, not what you know. You have to have some idea of what you THINK might happen. None of us know, obviously.
>>
File: TZLSA3O9AT4P1458070980016.gif (457KB, 350x432px) Image search: [Google]
TZLSA3O9AT4P1458070980016.gif
457KB, 350x432px
>>49844903
>Flesh of the Old Ones

PRAISE THE OLD ONES
>>
>>49846051
What use would a perfect, self-fulfilled being have for anything besides itself? A God with the power to create the universe would have no need to do so. That universe can't give it anything it doesn't already have.
>>
age the same as mine
background orphan and has a older sibling

personality cheerful, optimistic, pessimistic and melancholy

intelligence and knowledge top student

hobby soccer and violin
height 20 centimeters shorter than me

skin very dark
eyes green
hair black
build average
breasts E cup
features extremely long hair
special features secret talent
weird features mammary magic
enchanted she's actually born as a weredragon

monster girl a wingless flightless green dragon

www.furaffinity.net/view/14803194/
>>
>>49844903
>Shapeshifting is ALWAYS my choice
>No exceptions
>Until now

Welp. Godhood it is. Give me that sweet sweet Flesh of the Old Ones. Demon Blood is tempting, but if I get control of a separate dimension (which I interpret to mean godhood, therefore complete control of creation, destruction, and alteration of all laws of reality within my domain) then that includes shapeshifting and everything else with it.

Now to find a way to take my loved ones with me to share in my power so I won't be cursed to an eternity without peers who can speak to me on equal terms.
>>
File: a15.hZZvLBU4x5E8a43_gMrcQj9iuqk.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a15.hZZvLBU4x5E8a43_gMrcQj9iuqk.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>49846167
>>
>>49845934
>It's the most logical explanation.

But that's not how it is. And as for how it is - there are multiple options. You picked and stuck with cessation of existance, but for others things do happen the other way.
So, again, you fucked yourself up.
>>
>>49846294
Okay. But there are those who don't even believe in cessation of existence, never mind anything else. Who could only be said to "believe" that it is not their place to know.

Does that result in some kind of cosmic limbo?
>>
File: mfw I like that.jpg (7KB, 173x210px) Image search: [Google]
mfw I like that.jpg
7KB, 173x210px
>>49846362

Yeppu
>>
File: Lightlord.jpg (259KB, 720x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Lightlord.jpg
259KB, 720x1026px
>>49846308
Back in your hole, C'thun!
>>
>>49846340
Well, an infinitely living all powerful being will explore every possibility at some point.
>>
>>49846261
thanks senpai
>>
>>49844903
Monster Eye. Shapeshift into an idealized and immortal version of myself with the power to manipulate matter and energy on a scale equivalent to the combined efforts of the entire Russian Army, and durability capable of withstanding a little under the force necessary to obliterate the entire Russian Army.
>>
>>49846290
Here's the (You) you crave.
>>
File: 56746291_p2.png (4MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
56746291_p2.png
4MB, 2893x4092px
>>49844117
Loli-succubus (-8)
A cute (-0)
Lustful (-0)
Lifetime (-3) -> I ain't dying yet! (-3)
Sweet (-1)
General magic (-2)
Kellie (-2)

Wish I had another point for specialized magic, but I guess I'll spend my remaining point on Feminine (-1) to stack those charisma bonuses. My party role will be support magic (illusion), "comfort", and PR.
>>
>>49846386
No because it's just not true.
Those people only say that to sound smart.
>>
>>49846340
- finding something beyond perfection
- creating a new universe
- designing a self designing program that designs things that evolve over time
>>
File: C'Thun.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
C'Thun.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>49846410
No.

Your deck betrays you.
>>
File: Collision cyoa 2.png (1MB, 990x5879px) Image search: [Google]
Collision cyoa 2.png
1MB, 990x5879px
>>49845239
>>49843948
Yes, sorry for not posting it; Battery was running out.
>>
>>49844903
Flesh of the old ones.
>>
>>49839909
Hey you took some of my buff suggestions. Cool.
Good looking buffs all around.

>Terra
>Injected(Evolved)

>Zombify
>Consume
>Amped Up
>Mind Wipe
>TK
>Fleshweaver
>Blink

>Ocular Enhancement
>Grey Knight Spirit

>Diamondback Armor
>>StimPack
>>Magnitizer
>>Recoil Compensator

>Uber Shotgun
>Gatling Grenade Launcher
>Lasher x2
>Spike Launcher

>Heavy
>Medic
>Engie
>Zarya
>Ana

>The AI
>Institute
>BFG
>General

I'm a psionic supersolder with a focus on squad support weapons and softening up enemy positions with my disposable minions & grenades, allowing my teams front line of heavily armored freaks to charge in afterwards to mop up whatever resistance remains. Meanwhile, I'll sit in the back with my squishier teammates and provide extra protection from surprise close range assaults with my wacky tentacle whips and massive shottie. Thankfully, between my half decent armor, teleports, emergency shield buddy, and effective precognition I'm also fairly difficult to pin down and horribly murder.

Hopefully this bloody AI is more like Cortana than bloody Shodan or Deus, though I'd even take Durandal in a pinch, gonna need a goddamn base of operations. A sufficiently intelligent AI could probably make good use of the Whatever Institute's research. Once we combine all of that with the BFG, the General faggot should fall much more readily.

>I may change Dwarves, Giants, and Beastmen to have a set power from one of the origins rather than 1 free choice. Maybe.
If you want suggestions for origin buffs, maybe allow dwarfs to take weapons and/or armors from outside their origins, let beastmen have 2-4 more companions (hurr herd joke), and let ogryn combine the benefits of 3 armors together.
Stuff like that would open up build possibilities without spending much extra time adding new crap or being very restrictive.
>>
File: Collision Page 3.png (1MB, 990x3375px) Image search: [Google]
Collision Page 3.png
1MB, 990x3375px
>>49843948
>>49847053

>Not posting Page 3

Got you covered.
>>
I shall be worthy of wearing the hero cape
>>
>>49846419

Not necessarily. Infinities need not be all-encompassing. I could begin counting 2, 4, 6, 8... and continue for all eternity, but never say 3. Our infinite being enduring for infinite time might still have an infinite range of activities it simply never got around to.
>>
>>49847291
Thanks, was doing some homework that time. Sorry about that.
>>
File: 1464748936929.jpg (52KB, 484x410px) Image search: [Google]
1464748936929.jpg
52KB, 484x410px
>>49844903
>Pick Monster Eye
>Gain power equivalent to hundreds of nukes.

Well that was easy.
>>
>>49848051
Thanks! Now I don't have to kill myself to become omnipotent!
>>
>>49847149

That's actually a pretty good idea. I was contemplating the extra companions buff for beastmen when I first made it, but I don't really like the idea of it, I'd think humans would get more companions, since they'd be the most common.

Also which of the three ideas in >>49845171 do you think I should make first? I don't know exactly which one /cyoag/ would like most.

I'll probably end up making all three at a certain point anyway.
>>
>>49847053
thank u
>>
>>49843948
>>49847053
>>49847291
>Organization:
Resistance
>Weapon:
Bluestreak Shoulder-Mounted Turret
>Specialties:
Martial
Heavy Weaponry
>Mission:
Assassinate the Demon King
>Bonus:
Ultimate Human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co
>>
>>49848051
So the Army of Russia is stronger than hundreds of nukes?
>>
File: Mage_Crest.png (165KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mage_Crest.png
165KB, 350x350px
>>49843948
>Faction: The Order

There was never a place for the likes of me in the world we knew. But maybe through magic, I can find a version of myself worth being. Worth living as. Worth knowing.

>Weapon: The Graymere Codex

Knowledge is power, and the one thing I have EVER had a right to be proud of is knowledge.

>>49847053
>Schools: Elementalism, Transmutation

Storm, Earth, and Fire will heed my call - but to change one thing into another is its own sort of strength.

>>49847291
>Mission: Maintaining Power

This is the only chance I have to find myself. I won't lose it to a bunch of puritans.

>Bonus: Empowerment

And now I must protect magic more than ever - as if it were my own heart. Because now it IS.
>>
>>49839153
I love you or whomever anon made this.!

I love you anon!

(I'm redoing my multiCYOA monster and posting it on pastebin and linking that. I'll post the CYOA's on here after posting the pastie. [Pastie comers with first CYOA I'm using.[)
>>
>>49840903
Why the fuck do you think you're wanted here? Go away.

>>49841828
People don't want you shitposting and linking your trash here.
>>
>>49848951
How are they supposed to go away if they don't know where to go, retard?
>>
>>49849023
He knows where to go, so he's being told to go the fuck away.
>>
Does anyone have that CYOA with the Final Fantasy Tactics classes?
>>
lich's phylactery, symbiosis and the mystery box
>>
>>49844382
I am here now. I took few days off to let /CYOA/ and myself decompress. Now that I'm all good, I have a doc at home that I am adding punishment ideas to. I intend to make it a suggestable Google Docs file and let anons write up suggestions while I add all the ones I can think of.

Probably.

Also not sure if I will bother with images or not. That actually is what took the most time out of anything, because my collection is very tailored to my own tastes (which, for reference, means that I don't really own any hetero lewd; my folders are essentially just my weird fetishes and a whole lot of Yuri, neither of which include men.)
>>
>>49849034
But he's just pointing the way for the others, so that all of them can go there?
>>
>>49849063
Taking the mystery box actually means that you ditch the other options entirely.

Have fun with your crawling chaos.
>>
>>49848336
>but I don't really like the idea of it, I'd think humans would get more companions, since they'd be the most common.
That's the more sensible sugestion, but I couldn't resist making a shitty joke.

>Also which of the three ideas in >>49845171 do you think I should make first?
I think the moba one would be the most interesting, but then I play them quite often so I'm not particularly unbiased.
>>
>>49849212
He's a parasite on this thread who keeps trying to force his pet project. He needs to fuck off, nobody else is being told to.
>>
>>49849254
I didn't know there was a CYOA thread on /d/. I wouldn't have even checked if he hadn't linked it.
>>
>>49849289
That's a good thing you didn't know. That shit needs to die and he needs to stop forcing his parasite on this thread.
>>
Thread parasite metaCYOA when?
>>
>>49839153

The question I have is if the immortality freebie allows you to keep it on, even if you leave the chill zone?
>>
>>49849406

...and I reread and realized i had the answer in front of my face. Worn out as hell.
>>
>>49839153
Can I take the Fully Loaded guns out of the space?
>>
File: 1475898331372.jpg (1MB, 2676x1867px) Image search: [Google]
1475898331372.jpg
1MB, 2676x1867px
>>49849051
This?
>>
>>49849548
I'm gonna go with genki Monk this time.
>>
>>49849516
If you have reality convert, yes.
>>
>>49849548
Ill take the chemist
>>
File: xcomsoldier.jpg (84KB, 846x478px) Image search: [Google]
xcomsoldier.jpg
84KB, 846x478px
>>49839909
>Terra
>Augmented, Operative

>Powers
Projectile Displacer
Remote Hacking
Ocular Enhancement
Nanite Guider
Zombify
Did I Do That?
>Armor
Diamondback Suit
Dead Ringer
Rocket Jump
Waste Disposal
>Weapons
The One Hit Wonder
The Canister Launcher
The Dual Machineguns
2x Mark III Mines

>Companions
The Featherweight Slugger
The Dwarven Craftsman
The Young Pilot
The Mountie
The Civilian

>Quests
The Distress Signal, bringing the survivors to The Civilian to rebuild there in a better position.
The Knights of House Lyrander, with the Craftsman and my Zombies being left to hold down the fort while our more mobile strike team moves to render aid. I leave the Knights and my crew to protect home base, while I go to...
The AI, who should be easy to reach without damaging the goods by using my Remote Hacking, with Zombies as meatshields. Once the AI restores the facility it will be another staging ground against the demonic tide.
The Traitor Legions attack while I'm gone, but our new AI ally and I ride in to flank them from behind upon my return.
The BFG must then be recovered, for such a sacred artifact must not be corrupted by demon hands.
The Demonic General may now fall, armed as we are with the gun of fucking legend, and so our combined forces march. Then we press on to...
The Institute, to find the means of shutting out the demonic threat. Just when we seem to have our moment of hope and the demons are being sealed away...
The Xeno Invasion arrives, necessitating more than ever the return of our Emperor's Glory.
But, The Unkillable Lizard...
Go get 'em, Slugger. I believe in you. Run like you've never run before.
Us?
Oh, we'll be here. Holding off the Xenos. Good luck and speed of the Emperor.
>>
>>49844117
>Race:
-Succubus [15]
>Body:
-Lustful [15]
-Feminine [14]
-Lifetime [11]
-Well Endowed [9]
>Special:
-Chaos Magic [4]
-Weapon Master: Flail [2]
>Hero:
-Sikk [0]
>>
>>49849548
Yep
>>
>>49844117
>Brown Elf 15
Doesn't really matter whether I choose this or Succubus (are the only fluff differences their reputation and lifespan?), but this is less explicitly fetishistic.

>Intriguing: /d/ick 14
Emphasis on explicitly.
>Lustful 12
Emphasis on fetishistic.
>Well-endowed 10
...Yeah, tits are just nice.
>Lifetime [I ain't dying yet!] 4
Obligatory.

>General Magic (Free) [Specialized] 2
Magic!

>Sikk 0

No bonus points for figuring out what I plan on doing.
>>
>>49849548
Onion Knight, always.
>>
>>49849548
>Weak individually
>Strong support
>Potential for lewd
>Not another blonde stripper
Chemist is best option.
Chemist is only option.
>>
>>49849548
Some tough choices. Think I'll go with Chemist.
>>
>>49849548
Dancer!
>>
>>49849548
Wizard
>>
>>49849548
Ninja speaks to my dick, but dark knight speaks to my heart. And she'd make a great villain if I'm unlucky.
>>
>>49845111
No, it doesn't.

I think I fucked up the description somewhere and said it doesn't take up a weapon slot, but it should.

>>49849245
I think so too.
>>
>>49839909

Does Berserker rune stack with Cannon Fists? Or can you only benefit from one of them at a time?
>>
>>49850667
You can use both at once.

Berserk rune is always active.
>>
>>49850730

Right. I might need to amend my unarmed build then to include both of them then. I'd made it assuming you could only use one of them.
>>
>>49839958
Planet: Taigirs

Origin: murderous, super soldier

Powers
Visage rune
Cancerous rune
Overkill rune
Run n’ gun rune
Counter attack rune
Interceptor rune
Amped up
Armour: predator armour
Armor mods: recoil compensator and magnetizer

Weapons
Uber shotgun
The cannon arm
Shipon grenade
Hellstorm battery
Chainsaw

Companion: The war dog

quest : The distress signal, Krasnogvardiech institute, The BFG and demonic general
>>
>>49850730
>Berserk rune is always active.
And it gives me uncontrollable rage? Crap, better start meditating and focusing.

Question: what is the average gain per soul absorbed with the soul collector rune? Also, Is it linear or is it one of those were the benefits gained gradually decrease overtime. I ask because I am curious.
>>
>>49849548
I must choose the Chemist.

If she loves me, that's love. If she hates me, that's what I deserve. If I become her, this world is a better place for it. If we become twins? Even better.
>>
>>49849548
Knight
>>
>>49847053
Organization: The resistance
Weapon: BHA sub-machine gun
Skills: Martial expertise and sharpshooter
Mission: assassinate the demon king
Bonus: Ultimate human
>>
>>49843948
The Resistance - We don't need magic, plus i don't think i would be lucky enough to be able to channel. And if i am, fucking magitech for the resistance.

Scout gun, Shoulder Turrets, and plasma blade. Scout guns is agood all rounder, shoulder cause yeah, and blade for close combat, wouldn't want a katana though.

>>49847053
Survival, and melee training. Cause i dont know how to fight close range.

>>49847291
I would Take all missions, but my first would be escort, because i need to get used to the stuff.
Ultimate Human upgrade. It just seems more adaptable to situations without the need to remembering more arsenal.
>>
>>49849548
Chemist. Her name would be Sandra.
>>
>>49846261
But what's in the box
>>
>>49850871
>Average gain per soul
I don't really know exactly how to quantify this. Percentage of movement speed gained?
>Linear?
In the land of grimdarkness, it is exponential.

However, the amount of souls you lose when you get hit is exponential as well.
>>
>>49851212
>I don't really know exactly how to quantify this.
Quantify it however you like.

Thanks for the information.
>>
File: CB1.png (794KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
CB1.png
794KB, 700x700px
>>49839171
Travellers Tale CYOA:
Origin and Background:
>Yuu Nekota, 14, Catboy, Cute Shota, Female Romanceable
>Race: Human, Gender: Male, Eye Color: Gold, Hair Color: Dark Blue, Height: 140cm, Cock: 25.4cm
>The Now: Watcher (+Low-Tech Understanding, +5 Traits, +1 Companion)
Skills, Perks and Traits: (+3 Traits)
>Low-Tech Understanding
>Common Ethereal Manipulation
>Natural Beauty
>Lucky
>Friendly Face
>Touched by Fox Fire
Initial Equipment Requisition: (+2000)
Clothing:
>Traveller Leathers: Upgrade 1 (Free)
>Wealthy Attire (-100)
>Full Closet (-300)
>Physical Enhancement Suit (-500)
Weapons:
>Yuta Brace: Yuta Partner Brace + Upgrade 1 (Free)
>Custom Energy Weapons: Natural Weapons (Claws on Hands and Feet) + Contained Plasma Blades (Golden Color) (-1000)
>>
File: CB2.png (999KB, 800x956px) Image search: [Google]
CB2.png
999KB, 800x956px
>>49851390
Knick Knacks:
>'Pegs' (Free)
>Basic Survival Kit (Free)
>Basic Bag (Free)
>ID Card (Free)
>Organ Replacement (Enhanced Vision: Cats Eyes, Enhanced Hearing: Cats Ears, Enhanced Sense of Smell, Enhanced Voice Box: Purring, Hyper Flexible Skeleton) (-250)
>Limb Replacement x5 (Arms, Legs, Cats Tail: Dark Blue Color, Metal Bones) (-500)
>Multiversal Timekeeper (-50)
>Coharty Plasma Shield Mark-7 (-100)
>Yasakani no Magatama (-500)
>Personal Gravity Manipulator (-300)
>Portaling Dispenser (-500)
>Toshamark Standard Computer (-200)
>Rail Line Pass (-15)
>Hammer-Closet (-600)
>Time Stop Projector (-1000)
>Universal Traveller Markers (-10)
>Internal Sustenance Model (-200)
>Muscle Memory Modules (-300)
>Passover Module (-100)
>Omni Camping Equipment (-50)
>Multi-Media Collection Box: Upgrade (-45)
>24HR Multi-Reality News Feed (-20)
>Self Operating Cooking Gear (-10)
>BIO Chip: Catboy (-300)
>Healing-Chip (-250)
>Physical Formatting: Cute Shota (-200)
>Physical Restructuring: Cute Catboy (-100)
Little Things:
>Waste of Skin x6 (+1500, -6 Traits)
>Forever Alone x4 (+2000, -4 Companions)
>Minor (+500)
>Fuck Your Glowy Bullshit (+600)
>My Best Friend (+500)
>Off World Obligations (+400)
Factions, Departments and Others:
>The True Travelers: Faction Leader Dusan Duwal, The Fifth of the Order (Absent) (+Traveler Coat Upgrade, +Yuta Brace Upgrade, +Second Brace, +1 Trait)
The Covenants:
>The Temple of the Wild Gods (+Touched by Fox Fire, +Ring of the Wild Gods)
Allies: (+4 Companions)
>Yarihei Neinta, 988, True Traveller, Ancient Fox God, Female Romanceable, Male Romanceable (Designated Guardian)
Home District:
>Little Beijing: Ten Thousand Faces and Ten thousand Flags
Hubworld:
>Terra-D9423: In Which the Wild Spirits Intervene (+Mountain of Ten Thousand Spirits)
Panic Button:
>The God
>>
>>49851390
>>49851418
You always make such... interesting builds.
>>
>>49851390
>>49851418
Say it with me now kids.
TEN. INCH. COCK.
>>
>>49851432
Thanks for the compliment~
>>49851517
It's the perfect size; big enough to be impressive, not to big that it doesn't fit.
>>
>>49839171
Is there any way a traveller could order a custom vehicle? I don't see anything about it in the cyoa.
>>
>>49851734
I think that if you are that big you are more likely to suffer erectil disfunction
>>
>>49851801
BIO could fix that in a jiffy.
>>
I'm making a cyberpunk biker cyoa but I have no fucking idea where it should be set. Suggestions?
>>
>>49851939
Make an original setting, detailing the world for the beginning of the cyoa and you getting your own bike.
>>
>>49851752
There's quite a bit of vehicles there as is, with hover-cars, bikes, motorcycles, monocycles, mini-Metal Gears, spaceships of varying sizes, and an airship.

What were you thinking about getting?
>>
>>49851939
From Travellers Tale CYOA:
> Dem-A1 – The Hive city to end all cities
Xenos [Hidden] Humans [Open] Ethereal Beings [Hidden] HL [Hidden] AI [Open] Visible Tech Level [High]
Visible Ethereal Level [NA] Free Wander? [Yes] Ethereal Presence? [NA]
> Dem is, simply put the largest mass of living human beings we've ever seen. In this high technology
setting this human colony now boasts a population of three billion people in a single gargantuan city. It's
as chaotic and dirty as you can imagine, with skyscrapers like mountains and entire sections of the city
stuck miles below the surface. The entire city is contained within a single island as the rest of the planet
is virtually unlivable and only shipments of food from an agricultural world in the same star system allow
this colossus monster to exist. Still it isn't all that bad, we're almost under no scrutiny here as we've got
fingers in the local judiciary system and have the planetary governor on speed dial, which grants us the
ability to wander as we might both around the city and the planet as a whole, and if you have some social
mannerisms you can find some pretty interesting things indeed.
> We've got a small compound with the local police who take a pretty gung-ho attitude to crime as a
whole, not a day goes by without a gang shooting and as a result we have some real judge dreads from
within our ranks. It's a bustling place, but I'm sure you'll like it.
>>
File: CYOA Intensifies.gif (579KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA Intensifies.gif
579KB, 450x450px
Quick! Post Pick a Goddess. Please.
>>
>>49851926
and what I understand is that if you are too big at the moment of intercourse it hurts more than it feels good for women so is best to aim for a more modest size.
>>
>>49851734
>not to big that it doesn't fit.

You'd be surprised. One of my exes had a vag that could only fit six inches. The base of my dick was so lonely.
>>
File: G1.jpg (4MB, 1300x7936px) Image search: [Google]
G1.jpg
4MB, 1300x7936px
>>49852072
Only because you said please.
>>
File: G2.jpg (3MB, 1300x8135px) Image search: [Google]
G2.jpg
3MB, 1300x8135px
>>49852093
>>
File: G3.jpg (3MB, 1300x8128px) Image search: [Google]
G3.jpg
3MB, 1300x8128px
>>49852108
>>
File: G4.jpg (3MB, 1300x8136px) Image search: [Google]
G4.jpg
3MB, 1300x8136px
>>49852123
>>
File: G5.jpg (3MB, 1300x8132px) Image search: [Google]
G5.jpg
3MB, 1300x8132px
>>49852132
>>
File: G6.jpg (2MB, 1300x4514px) Image search: [Google]
G6.jpg
2MB, 1300x4514px
>>49852143
>>
File: G7.jpg (4MB, 1300x7397px) Image search: [Google]
G7.jpg
4MB, 1300x7397px
>>49852161
>>
File: G8.jpg (3MB, 1300x8017px) Image search: [Google]
G8.jpg
3MB, 1300x8017px
>>49852177
>>
File: G9.jpg (1MB, 1300x4000px) Image search: [Google]
G9.jpg
1MB, 1300x4000px
>>49852192
There, that's the last page. Now pick. They're waiting.
>>
>>49849080
Well let us know when you make the doc and I'll be sure to shoot on by.

(Just don't have the doc only last one day)
>>
File: anime girl.jpg (75KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.jpg
75KB, 565x800px
>>49852210
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>49852093
>You can fuck a goddess and her daughter.
>>
>>49839452
>arbitrary choice 1
>arbitrary choice 2

Almost zero context, uninspired choices, and a design that has nothing to do with the theme of the CYOA (as barebones as it is) means that this is a CYOA not worth the space it took up in my temp folder. 0/10 don't try again.
>>
>>49839909
But you haven't fixed the derivative and unimaginative nature of the CYOA, I see.
>>
>>49851974
That settles it. Neo-Philadelphia.
>>
File: 3e1[1].png (322KB, 491x335px) Image search: [Google]
3e1[1].png
322KB, 491x335px
>>49852280
>>
>>49852316
Good excuse for putting out shitty work.
>>
File: tumblr_m533vnYUG21qecrwjo1_1280.png (353KB, 741x654px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m533vnYUG21qecrwjo1_1280.png
353KB, 741x654px
>>49849548
Angling for the Summoner, but making a build for another so the thread doesn't bloat with numbers.

>>49844903
Monster Eye

hmm....still a little light, but oh well.
>>
>>49839909
>Planet
Taigris
>Origin
Murderous-Berserker
>Powers
Weary Soldier Rune
Ichor Rune
Masochism Rune
Fatality Rune
Caduceus Rune
Soul Collector Rune
Visage Rune
Adaptability
>Armor
Black Swordsman's Armor
>Armor Mods
Stimpack
Waste Disposal
>Weapons
Chainsaw
Hookaxe
The Dragonslayer
The Cannon Arm
The Berserk Rune
>Companions
The Shield of Mankind
The Cold-Blooded Assassin
The Wardog
>Quests
The Distress Signal
The Traitor Legions
The Artificial Intelligence
The Demonic General
The Unkillable Lizard

I probably didn't fuck this up.
>>
>>49852093
Polytheistic (6)

>>49852123
Hathor (12)

>>49852132
Nut (18)

>>49852161
Would pick up Tefnut as well but she's pretty clearly not a good choice for anything but monotheism.

>>49852177
Comfort City.

Larger Comfort (17)
Academics (15)
General Market (13)
Youthful Springs (11)
Entertainment Center (9)

>>49852192
Increases Strength (8)
Animal Motif (7) - Cowgirls
Shapeshifting (6)
Clones (4)
Increased Endurance (2)
Clockworks (0)

I'm sure we'll try most of the events at some point. But let's start with hobbies and see where things end up.
>>
>>49839452
The way I read this, anything you don't choose you don't have. No motor control. No proper thought. No memory. In that case give me Consciousness and Perception. Put me to sleep and let me lucid dream like a ghost for eternity.
>>
>>49852347
Think what you will, anon.
>>
File: 1474790768917.png (2MB, 1050x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1474790768917.png
2MB, 1050x2050px
It is time.

Can you make a kick as story?
>>
>>49852347
I think it's pretty good. My only real problem, is the inclusion of pre-existing characters. I'd be fine with it of course, if it was a literal Overwatch CYOA. But it isn't. The TF2 stuff gets a pass (barely) since its just dudes based off them. Then there's the inclusion of 40k shit which I just generally dislike but I wont get into that,

Dog is best companion.
>>
>>49849548
Dancer
>>
File: 3cd[1].png (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3cd[1].png
1MB, 600x600px
>>49852614
>Then there's the inclusion of 40k shit which I just generally dislike but I wont get into that,
>>
>>49852580
I feel like your chance of getting born into a shitty life in Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Feral and Another Life automatically rules out these options.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ddegtoHY1u6gd66o1_1280.jpg (880KB, 1169x1654px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ddegtoHY1u6gd66o1_1280.jpg
880KB, 1169x1654px
>>49839909
Planet: Terra
Origin: Injected, Evolved
Powers: Gas Blast
Zombify
Amped Up
Adaptability
Telekinesis
Mind Wipe
Fleshweaver
Soul Colllector Rune
Caduceus Rune

Armor: Bio-Armor
Stimpack
Recoil Compensation

Weapons: Pulverizers
Acid Sprayer
Psionic Bomber
Spike Launcher
Eviserators

Companions: The Civilian
Dwarven Craftsman
Shapeshifting Infiltraitor
Giant Among Giants
Explosive Drunkard

Quests: Distress Signal
The Institute
The AI
The BFG
The Traitor Legion
The Unkillable lizard

Deep on an isolated frontier world, lays a firey metropolis being besieged by a full scale daemon incursion, what the top brass has kept secret is what the city is hiding...a highly classified research facility deep below the crust of the planet defended by a now-silent AI holding experimental weapons technology that was The Foundation's greatest tool developed for the war effort... However, recent in-system reports and surveys have reported ancient weapons platforms being carefully smuggled into the system, betraying some major powerplay by our enemies and judging from several highly sensitive documents seized in the initial defense and counter-attack The Enemy may be trying to awaken something the facility was trying to both contain, protect and test the new beautiful ideas of war on.

Once on the surface you shall join up with a garrisoned unit that has been securing a landing zone for the larger invasion force (you), after making contact you will trek through several miles of hostile xenoformed swampland before finally reaching the partially submerged city, you will most likely be fighting all the way to the gates of a small outpost on the outer edge of the city, the facility is in the center of the town disguised as a highly dangerous salt mine reaching the ocean floor, once inside the facility you are expected to refortify the facility purge any intruders and secure the AI to help find the weapon and try to pin down the location of the omnicidal lizard.

emperor protect.
>>
File: Zapp.png (70KB, 382x288px) Image search: [Google]
Zapp.png
70KB, 382x288px
>>49852580
>Space Opera
>Moods: Porn + Adventure
>Boons: Transport, Fellowship, and Compendium

Like a lewder, cruder Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with Firefly-esque shenanigans. Travel the universe with my friends, planting the American flag one xeno lady at a time, as we seek riches, glory, and justice - not just ass.
>>
I'm making something quick and simple to brush up on certain skills I'll need for the Cryogenic Cyborg one I've had in the wings for a few weeks. I think I've got the hang of this one, and it should be done tomorrow night. I know I promised to do the Cryogenic Cyborg one next, but there were some things I wanted to practice first.
>>
>>49852614

I see.

For the MOBA CYOA I am currently making, I won't add in any companions, as I feel you're pretty correct in not including pre-existing characters.

>Dog is best companion
Definitely.
>>
File: Ancient_Shade.jpg (70KB, 750x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Shade.jpg
70KB, 750x1021px
>>49839171
>Origin: Watcher; The Now (+Low-Tech, +5 Traits, +1 Companion)
>Age: Basically no longer matters
>Gender: No one really cares anymore
>Name: Barrow

Don't ask. The story is both long and boring.

This next part is gonna get weird because I have no idea if you use the same point pool for Skills, Perks, and Traits, or if the pools are separate. So I'll assume the former for now.

>SKILLS/PERKS/TRAITS

>Low-tech Understanding (free)
>Ethereal Manipulation Mastery (4 left)
>Langages Proficiency (3 left)
>Lucky (2 left)
>Field Leader [Necromancy] (1 left)
>Stone Soul (0 left)

I know exactly what I'm doing.

>INITIAL EQUIPMENT

>Traveler Leathers (free)
>Yuta Brace (mandatory)
>Spiritual Transfusion (0 left)

>LITTLE THINGS
>Terrorized (100 left)
>Disfigured Dreamer (500 left)

>MORE EQUIPMENT

>Pegs (free)
>Basic Survival Kit (free)
>Basic Bag (free)
>ID Card (free)
>Spirit Bonding Charms (400 left)
>Atropal Incense (100 left)
>Abstracted Shoggoth Minor (0 left)

And what I've become.

>Faction: True Travelers (+free Leathers and Yuta Brace upgrades, +1 free Skill [Fourth Wall Awareness] )

>Covenant: None

I somehow doubt any creed would agree with me, besides that of travel. Not with what I plan to do.

>COMPANIONS
>Xian Mayen (4 left)
>Saphfo Eresia (3 left)
>Laika (2 left)
>Cazora Magdeb (1 left)
>'Prophet' 24B (0 left)

I don't know why they feel like helping, but I'm not going to say 'no.'

>Home District: Pipeline 102

Still more than I deserve.

>Hubworld: Terra-D2368

I need some source of corpses for necromancy practice, don't I? Besides, it's only fair that the Travelers have their own mindless horde at their disposal.
>>
>>49852862
Each level after the first in ethereal manipulation costs 1 trait.
>>
>>49852143
>Taweret
>10 children to raise minimum
>They will all be demi-gods.
Man that's going to be some impossible shit.
>>
>>49852743
God Bless AMERICA
>>
>>49852942
So that's 7-6-5-4 since I don't get Common for free?
>>
File: 1475154439991.png (46KB, 232x402px) Image search: [Google]
1475154439991.png
46KB, 232x402px
>>49839171
Why haven't you made a PDF version for the image version?

My skills are Mid Tech Understanding, Traveller Adept, Adaptability,Penmanship, Runner, Homebody, Scavenger, Survivor, Hearty, Lucky, Shining Soul

I'm sporting an upgraded traveler's leather, upgraded Yuta Braces, stun pistol, needle gun with Poisons and other stuff for it and a ladle.
Knick-knacks are the pegs, survival kit, basic bag, ID card, Magical Protection Vestments, Small Spiritual Vestments, Psychic Paper, Travellers Encyclopedia, System Jammer, Pop-wall Shield, healing-chip, Corpse Soap, Witching Bottle, Glepnir Chain, Enhanced Occulatus, Wingsuit, Glider (It's like a moped but it flies), Toshamark Standard Computer, Rail Line Pass (When I don't want to fly), and Phase Generator.

Something happened and now I'm a Minor again. Also I have Ethereal-heart so I can't into magical spells.

‘Prophet’ 24B, guardian and I'm stuck doing kiddo deliveries
>>
>>49851390
>>49851418
>>49851432
I can never tell if this is actually Colette, still sperging after all these years, or just random anons who like digging up old memes.
Or a little of both.
>>
Hey, anyone have that one where you roll 1d20 for points (or take 10), can take powers and items, set in a OC capes setting?
>>
>>49853391
was it a text-only PDF thing?
>>
>>49853087
Because the image version is 1. not finished and 2. would be like 300 pages long as a pdf
>>
File: 1470453320700.png (362KB, 697x732px) Image search: [Google]
1470453320700.png
362KB, 697x732px
>>49844382
>>49849080
>>49852214
Okay, back on my home computer again.

Here's what I've got for possible punishment ideas: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MmW5kbzpCWrWTeeG3Ac309JJffuf94GjCq7xph6nIgw/edit?usp=sharing

Make suggestions or comments if you like. I'm just kinda writing stuff down as it comes to my head, so don't expect any sort of quality in it.
>>
>>49839932

For the gatling grenadier, I'm guessing the blast radius of the grenades is pretty small since it's supposed to be a home defence weapon? How small is it?
>>
File: JOChI5o.jpg (993KB, 2080x2000px) Image search: [Google]
JOChI5o.jpg
993KB, 2080x2000px
Even after all this time playing cyoas, I still go back to this one, there is something about those broken as fuck powers that appeals to my kind of autism.

Somehow I know that a perfect virtual reality device will be launched for consumer use on the same day of my funeral.
>>
>>49852093
How the fuck do you choose, there's like 8 great ones
>>
>>49853991
It's explosion size is about twice as big as a human's head.

However it rapidly fires the grenades out. Also it would actually be a terrible home defence weapon because if you miss, well, your home is fucked. The quote is kind of not too serious.
>>
>>49854150

Twice as big, eh? Still, not all heads are shaped the same way.
>>
>>49852580
>Setting:
Space Opera
>Themes/Moods:
Porn
Adventure
>Boons:
Transport
Compendium
McGuffin

Basically TiTS.
>>
>>49849548
monk yo
>>
>>49839922

>symbiote
>stand normally on horizontal surfaces

So, on the ground. Shouldn't this be vertical, like on walls and shit?
>>
>>49854205
It also means that you can stand on ceilings.
>>
>>49844491
Arios couldn’t be every were at the same time and her 'reward' for doing her job was basically having her wife cheat on her
while se did make some mistakes I think that she deserves a new beginning

on the other hand it is pretty telling that the first Hero didn't want any ting to do with Pasille and she made her children into obsessed minions
>>
>>49849548

Mimic for ultimate skill abuse if she is my waifu, or ultimate suffering if she is my enemy.
>>
>>49849548
Geo mancer
>>
>>49853813
These all seem either silly, terrible, or both. But I suppose that's why they're punishments; I was expecting something more like "punishments" given the tone of the CYOA.
>>
>>49853813
>Can't Wake Up

Okay, who put that there?
>>
>>49839909
>World:
Terra
>Origin:
Augmented: Operative
>Powers:
Projectile Displacer
Projectile Reflector
Remote Hacking
Ocular Enhancement
Multi-Lock AI
Nanite Guider
Nanite Accelerator
Amped Up
Star Phantom Spirit
>Armour:
Hi-Mob Suit
>Armour Mods:
Recoil Compensator
Waste Disposal
>Weapons:
The One Hit Wonder
The Canister Launcher
The Longshot
The 'Stubby' Revolver
The Mark III Mine
>Companions:
The Dwarven Craftsman
The Long-Ranged Ozzie
The Shield of Mankind
The Angel of Life
The Combat Sniper
>Quests:
The Krasnogvardiech Institute
The Knights of House Lyrander

Probably gonna be a fun time. With 3 snipers on the team, you know there's gonna be some friendly competition.

The Dwarven Craftsman makes setting up bases way easier. Also have an actual healer and a tank for when things go south.
I may, on occasion, decide to engage in mid-to-close range combat, just to spice it up. It's not my forte, but killing from obscenely long ranges will get boring eventually. Maybe.
I also just realized that I make a half-way decent recon dude, with my bullshit senses.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 312x560px
>>49848951
>mfw I learn how to bait one of the yandere-anons
>>
>>49854185
But TiTS is SHiTS.
>>
>>49852580
>Feral
>Cuteness
>Melancholy
>Compendium
>Fellowship
>Village
>>
File: WormCYOA1.jpg (620KB, 1300x2500px) Image search: [Google]
WormCYOA1.jpg
620KB, 1300x2500px
>>49854099
>there is something about those broken as fuck powers that appeals to my kind of autism.

I know exactly what you mean. There's just something about the utterly ridiculous power fantasy cyoas that gets me
>>
File: WormCYOA3.jpg (967KB, 2340x2250px) Image search: [Google]
WormCYOA3.jpg
967KB, 2340x2250px
>>49854648
page 2 here
>>49854099
>>
File: WormCYOA4.jpg (937KB, 1820x1750px) Image search: [Google]
WormCYOA4.jpg
937KB, 1820x1750px
>>49854653
>>
>>49852781
God, you are ridiculous anon! I wish I had your spunk like I used to, that unquenching thirst to create, having your
mind flooded by ideas and you must get them out somehow.
It looks gorgeous as ever. Really, fantastic aesthetics.
>>
File: 1461027487079.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461027487079.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>49853813
>Can’t Wake Up
>Instead of having one nightmare per week, you have one non-nightmare per week, and you cannot wake up from your nightmares until at least six hours have passed. Remarkably, you still achieve restful sleep, somehow.

>Wake Me Up Inside
>Instead of having traditional nightmares, you’re just placed in a mental pocket dimension where time is stopped and you can’t get out until you complete an entire run of Superman 64.

>Save Me
>You also have to watch every single one of Neil Breen’s fucking awful movies every time you try to leave the pocket dimension. You are provided with free and moderately-decent popcorn to compensate.
>>
>>49846340
Why would a perfect, all-powerful being not feel desires? "A" does not imply "B". An all-powerful being may still feel hunger, or cold, just with the power to do something about it. I think a God with the desire to be loved is very plausible.
>>
>>49854659
I'm sure you can have his spunk if you ask nicely.
>>
File: wA2GjzL.jpg (4MB, 2792x5791px) Image search: [Google]
wA2GjzL.jpg
4MB, 2792x5791px
Any news on the CYOA where anon is transported someplace where he is considered a 12/10 and destined to be somewhat of a sex slave?
>>
>>49854697
Oh you… I didn't know "spunk" could mean "semen"…..
I know I cursed it when I had it, but now I desperately wish I had my creativity back.
>>
>>49852580
It all started when I met her. I'm not quite sure who she was, she never gave me a name. But she felt familiar, somehow. Still does whenever I think about her. I don't know why.

Now? Now I'm here for the rest of my life. It's been years already. Where is 'here?' It's a place where magic abounds and the only constant is, uh. You'll see. A place whose name is on the tip of my tongue.

For now, though, let's call it...

>A FANTASY

What's it like here in A Fantasy? I've not been to enough places to tell. The woods here still make my head spin after all this time. If I had to guess, I'd say one pervasive theme here is...

>CUTENESS

Everyone and everything here is, in one way or another, positively adorable. Well, everything besides me and the crew. I'll talk about them later. For now, I guess the other thing to talk about would be the...

>ADVENTURE

Because boy howdy do we go a lot of places. We've always got someplace to go back to, though. Still, it's not always fun and games. Sometimes things go anything but well.

What? Bonuses? Well, there's...

>THE FELLOWSHIP

We call ourselves the Dusters, apparently. This world wasn't always cute, you see. I fell in with the last things that weren't. I'm not sure what happened to this place - it's the only thing they won't tell me. Drow, orcs, undead, ogres, trolls - even some wyverns. Speaking of which...

>TRANSPORT

I've got a riding wyvern of my own. Ornery little git, but at least he gets me where I need to go. Did you know they can echolocate? It's pretty cool, but also pretty necessary when you're riding back from a mission to...

>THE VILLAGE

Specifically, the Cairn. This is Duster HQ, underground. We're not at war with the surface or anything - we just don't fit in anywhere else. Sure, they'd probably take us all in if we asked, but each of us has a reason we don't. Me? I dunno. I don't think I could ever do 'cute' competently. There's a sense of guilt when I look at the upworlders, too.
>>
>>49852580
Can I wrote a story?
Yes easily.
But I like having made more choices than that. I like more structure, knowing more specifically how my new life is like.
>>
>>49854731
Quips aside, I know the feeling, anon. It's kinda like being constipated, isn't it?
Made anything I might have read?
>>
>>49854728
>Grill Bros
They sound like pretty cool guys.
>Dimension Gate
Places to go, people to meet.
>Soldier Gal
Well, there are worse ways to be possessed.
>Inner Fire
I feel... different. Alive?
>Monster Girls
I have some friends who'd love this.
>Spellbooks
Magic!
>Flooded Market
MAGIC!
>Kemomimi City
Hey, wait, when'd I get here?
>Jusenkyo (Spring of Drowned Rat)
Oh, come on!
>>
>>49854782
>It's kinda like being constipated, isn't it?
I'd say it's more like my brain is on over drive and I stayed awake in bed for five hours because I couldn't stop the thoughts. They just kept coming.
Now it's boring stuff keeping me awake, not fun imaginary settings and powers…
>Made anything I might have read?
Probably
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0B0h6Ycwh1mNzS2dfbnYzN2FtNXc?usp=drive_web
>>
>>49854397
I hope you mean terrible as in "I wouldn't want to experience that" and not as in that they're terrible ideas. I put in a lot of work, y'know.

I'll come up with some silly shit, too.
>>
>>49854851
Yes.
>>
File: GrandHunt.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
GrandHunt.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>49852719
Pick themes to prevent that, like Adventure or Influence.
>>
>>49843948
Faction: The Order (because magic has more potential than dakka)
Weapon: Crowley's Shroud (because I intend to cast great spells, and don't want to be betrayed by my body in doing so)

>>49847053
Skill: Arithmancy (Thought about getting Malevolomancy, which also sounds cool, but Reality Warping is too cool to ignore. Suchs that I'm bad at maths, but I think that will only cause more havoc.)

>>49847291
Mission: Maintaining Power (I don't think arithmomancy is suited for more combat-heavy missions. I'd prefer to dial down the light reflection off my body to stay hidden in the shadows. And I'm more of a scholar than a warrior.)
Strange Power: Empowerment (OH! Now I won't have to worry about my math being off, I'll just be right based on intuition! At least, I hope that's what happens ...)
>>
Could somebody please post the guide on how to make a CYOA that has been designed as a CYOA?
>>
>>49855527
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
in there somewhere
>>
>>49854657
>>49854653
>>49854648
>>49854099
>World Breaker
>Self Insert
>Alexandria
>Kaleidoscope
>Eidolon
>Power Manipulation
>Emperor of Man
>Shaper
>Invictus
>Shattered Limiter
>Leviathan

I will use Shaper to create a biosuit for myself to hide my identity (because fuck shapeshifting) based on the Millennium Earl and Pierrot le Fou. Become a vigilante and stop criminals with my gang of minions created using Shaper and given abilities made by myself.

And eventually take down Scion or the Endbringers, I guess.
>>
File: CYOCYOA An Autistic Adventure.png (4MB, 1200x9668px) Image search: [Google]
CYOCYOA An Autistic Adventure.png
4MB, 1200x9668px
>>49855527
>>
>>49855727
>Your CYOA remains a sore point in /cyoag/ history to this very day.
How many such CYOAs were there?
>>
>>49855765
Everything by harem anon.

Which is really another type of legend.
>>
>>49844903
Even with the flesh I'd postpone my death for as long as possible.
Would have fun being a super scientist while having to wear a night mask to sleep.
>>
>the /d/ thread is more active than /tg/
I guess it makes sense. Most cyoas are about using your powers to get laid or being a slut
>>
>>49856021
I thought the /d/ thread was being deleted by the mods as soon as it corps up?
>>
>>49849548
Archer
>>
>>49856113
It's still up, for now. They don't make their own cyoas, they piggyback off /cyoag/ like reddit does. I'm surprised they keep trying to make threads.
>>
>>49856188
It's still a place to post NSFW CYOAs.
>>
>>49856360
AFAIK, two have been posted. And what makes a CYOA NSFW? Nipples and cunts and cocks, but not the writing? Because there is a lot of NSFW writing in some CYOA's
This low activity almost makes me want to make a CYOA. But one won't make any difference.
>>
>>49853043
No, you get Common for free, just like Low-Tech. People just don't tend to post Common Ethereal Manipulation on thir builds.
>>
>>49853087
Because a 44-ish paged image PDF would be impossible to post, unless you compressed the fuck out of it.
>>
>>49856447
Writing is fine, pictures are not. For example, this cyoa has been posted here on /tg/ many times.
>>
File: I wanna be the Little Girl v.1.1.jpg (557KB, 900x2070px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna be the Little Girl v.1.1.jpg
557KB, 900x2070px
>>
>>49856590
That's exactly what I mean. I can talk about horribly deviant things so long as I don't post a picture of a nipple.
These rules are bizarre, and there's so little reason for a /d/ thread. Is it really that important whether a chick shows her nipples or not?
>>
>>49856662
There sure are a lot of cyoas about being the carefree girl. Are there any about being a grown man?
Like you have to choose to get an apartment in the city or a house in the suburbs, or to go to college and get debt?
>>
>>49856733
Pretty sure those are the rules Moot set out for the SFW/NSFW divide aaaall the way back when 4chan was just /a/ and /b/

It's mostly an at-a-glance system; whether someone walking by would see naked women or just a wall of text.
>>
File: gundamn.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gundamn.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>49839035
I'm back into gundam at the moment so...
>>
>>49857080
How much NSFW crap do you think you can sneak into a CYOA on /tg/? Do mods actually look at the pictures that are reported?
>>
>>49857213
Depends on the time.
>>
Thread. New. >>49857340
>>
>>49852580
Custom World
Remembrance + Melancholy
Pet - Raven, Compendium, Transport.
>>
>>49846340
>What use would a perfect, self-fulfilled being have for anything besides itself? A God with the power to create the universe would have no need to do so. That universe can't give it anything it doesn't already have.
Nigger, you are in a fucking thread where people make up imaginary scenarios.
You are playing god right fucking now.

You tell me what you have to gain from being the omnipotent and omniscient creator of an entire universe.
>>
>>49854659
You're far too kind, dear anon.

As for my moxie or muse, I don't know what it is, but it's the only thing keeping me going these days.

>>49854697
I wouldn't even know how to go about sending that.
>>
>>49857199
Since I'm a wingaboo (nostalgia be damn)

>Male (5)
>Coordinator (55)
>After Colony (70)
>Satellite Cannon (80)
>Funnels (85
>Duo Maxwell (95)
Missing some points but heh, a cool bro to hang around and do the close combat work while I can spam lasers and do politics with a space cannon. Guess I can take those annoying moving disc shields as funnels so I can be a mix of the Mercurius and Vayeate...
>>
>>49857639
I'm not too kind. You deserve more praise.
I honestly think you have incredible talent at this. You've made what, three cyoas in two weeks and you already started on a fourth?

Can you walk me through how you do it? Do you do all the writing first, then think about the look you want the CYOA to have, then find images?
>>
age 3 years older than me
background has a proud and haughty rival and is below middle class

personality kind and helpful
intelligence and knowledge same as result 1 but with no risk

hobby chess
height 20 centimeters shorter than me

skin tanned
eyes brown
hair black
build skinny
breasts D cup
features she needs glasses to see
special features none
weird features masochist
enchanted a ghost from the 17th century whom died from drowning

monster girl a cow minotaur

This is her back when she was alive
snibako.deviantart.com/art/Hey-Miss-Holst-537366246

And this is her as of right now
blackorangeart.deviantart.com/art/Holstaurus-374119265
>>
>>49846261
pola a best
>>
File: bckgrnd.jpg (2MB, 2048x3200px) Image search: [Google]
bckgrnd.jpg
2MB, 2048x3200px
More OC from Dr. Skeltal
>>
>>49858987
first two options are identical
>>
>>49858987
so i'm assuming this is pick one? also the first two options have the same text for some reason lol
>>
>>49856188
>They don't make their own cyoas
lolno
>>
File: eyeseeyou.gif (842KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
eyeseeyou.gif
842KB, 500x200px
>>49852781
That is pretty.
>>
>>49859232
When was the last time someone made a cyoa that could only be posted on /d/?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.