[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, get the fuck in here and roll your characters. I got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 28

File: this is how i town guard.jpg (73KB, 510x620px) Image search: [Google]
this is how i town guard.jpg
73KB, 510x620px
/tg/, get the fuck in here and roll your characters. I got a:

INSENSITIVE DRAGONBORN FIGHTER FROM THE WETLANDS WHO MISTRUSTS ANYONE SMALLER THAN THEM

http://whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/
>>
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING
LOUD HALFLING BARBARIAN FROM A QUAINT LITTLE VILLAGE ON A HILL WHO ACCIDENTALLY TORCHED THE LOCAL TEMPLE AND IS NOW CURSED BY ITS GOD
>>
BLUNT HUMAN CLERIC FROM THE HOLD OF A SLAVE SHIP WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF POLITENESS
>>
grouchy Elf Ranger from a large family who doesn't have a reflection

I guess that stands for self-reflection. I can do that
>>
CONDESCENDING ELF DRUID FROM A COMMUNE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC, EVER
>>
HOT-HEADED DRAGONBORN DRUID FROM AN INTERNMENT CAMP WHO WOKE UP IN A BAR WITH NO MEMORY AND A SEALED LETTER.

This sounds like one of those shitty amnesiac characters.
>>
DIPLOMATIC HALF-ORC DRUID FROM A COMPLEX BUREAUCRATIC SOCIETY WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC, EVER
>>
>>49836465
>druid
>doesn't believe in magic
That sounds like a bitch to play
>>
Oh yeah? Well I have an egotistical Tiefling Wizard from a rundown adventuring tavern who believes in racial purity.

...who I guess is either self loathing, openly hypocritical, or deeply confused.
>>
>>49836488

Nah, druid is the perfect caster class to not believe in magic.

"No such thing as magic, mate."

"But then how do you make vines burst from the ground to entangle your enemies?"

"Whoa, hey. I don't make the vines do anything, man. I just ask nicely, and promise them delicious fertilizer in the form of corpses for services rendered. They know I am good for it."

"That sounds like magic to me."

"Well, if you SPOKE PLANT maybe you wouldn't sound like such a dumbfuck."
>>
>>49836414
I"M PLAYING A TACTLESS DRAGONBORN BARBARIAN FROM A VERY TINY PROVINCE WHO BELIEVES IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE
>>
>>49836414
>http://whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/
ROMANTIC ELF FIGHTER FROM THE LIZARD INFESTED MARSHLANDS WHO GETS NERVOUS SPEAKING IN FRONT OF CROWDS

Nice
>>
Actually pretty normal
INTOLERANT HUMAN PALADIN FROM THE WETLANDS WHO WAS DRAFTED INTO THE ARMY AT FOURTEEN
>>
FLAMBOYANT ELF BARBARIAN FROM FROM A CITY DEEP UNDER THE MOUNTAINS WHO HAS NO CONCEPT OF PERSONAL SPACE

So just a flamboyant drow?
>>
>>49836414

> a warm hearted elf druid from a dilapidated mansion who loved, lost, and never loved again

...oh. They don't live in the woods because druid reasons. They live in the woods because that's where the mansion is. It used to be a house with a lot of people, and love, in it. But now the elf is the only one left, even the half-elf children are gone.

Only the elf and the house remain. And, over the years, even the house is fading.
>>
>>49836465
This one looks like a lot of fun, especially since he's supposed to be a condescending communist.

Also

UNSTABLE DRAGONBORN ROGUE FROM THE ROYAL CATACOMBS WHO HAS A PRETTY SELECTIVE MEMORY
>>
>>49836588

> big strong elf guy who goes over and huddles REALLY close to people he is speaking too
> he is used to cramped and crowded tunnels
> this is just how you talk down there.

I like it!
>>
EMOTIONAL ELF PALADIN FROM A RURAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY WHO SAW THEIR WHOLE FAMILY CONSUMED BY A GELATINOUS CUBE

Oh god, the horror of watching your ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY all blunder into the same stationary gelatinous cube, back to back.
>>
>>49836609

That's not half bad actually
>>
>>49836544
Fuckin hilarious

Meanwhile I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING
ANXIOUS HALF-ORC BARBARIAN FROM AN OASIS VILLAGE WHO BELIEVES PLATE ARMOUR IS JUST A SIGN OF BEING POSH AND OVER PRIVILEGED.
>>
MACHIAVELLIAN TIEFLING WARLOCK FROM AN ISOLATED MONASTERY WHO LOST THEIR SENSE OF SMELL IN A BAR FIGHT

>lost sense of smell in a bar fight

What the fuck happened to her? Did she take a bottle up the nose?

>>49836673
hahahaha
>>
UNSTABLE HALF-ORC FIGHTER FROM A LOCAL STREET GANG WHO CAN'T STAND CHILDREN

Jesus, this is a recipe for disaster. The incident will forever be known as something like the Great Child Punching of the Poor Quarter or some shit
>>
a miserable elf cleric who is searching for rare futility hurbs.

Welp, I can work with this.
>>
YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? MY CHARACTER IS A FUCKING
HARD-WORKING GNOME FIGHTER FROM THE GUTTER WHO DRUNKENLY SWORE A BLOOD OATH AND FORGOT WHAT FOR
>>
>>49836719

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to leave on a whirlwind adventure to track down the guy that you are PRETTY SURE you were drinking with that night, so you can ask him what the fuck you swore to do.

The guy left town the next morning on a boat. That's why you got so fucking drunk. But now that means he is in a faraway land.

Get the team together.
>>
FEARLESS ELF BARD FROM THE GUTTER WHO IS TERRIFIED OF RATS

He's fearless, except for rats.

Here's another I got earlier:

CHIPPER HUMAN CLERIC FROM THE GUTTER WHO IS IN WAY TOO DEEP WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE.

I'm picturing a happy-go-lucky, slightly air-headed priest working for a charity going to collect what he thinks is a donation from a vicious loan shark. Neither of them really understands what the other one does at the time of the transaction, leading to a huge miscommunication. The cleric doesn't realize the loan shark will expect the money to be paid back with interest, and the loan shark doesn't realize that neither the cleric nor his charity has any sort of money-making capacity, and thus probably can't pay back the loan even if they wanted. Now both parties feel like assholes as they try to work this shit out.
>>
DILIGENT HUMAN ROGUE FROM THE DUNGEON INSPECTOR'S GUILD (LOCAL #422) WHO HAS A PRETTY SELECTIVE MEMORY
>>
CRUEL HALFLING WIZARD FROM THE IMPERIAL ARMY WHO FINDS ARMOUR TOO RESTRICTING

Isn't that just a normal wizard?
>>
>>49836746
I'd actually play that. My current campaign is a srs bsns LE conquer-the-world ordeal, and it's a bit too unwieldy for my tastes.
>>
File: 1475991848252.jpg (75KB, 800x718px) Image search: [Google]
1475991848252.jpg
75KB, 800x718px
>>49836414
>>
BOISTEROUS DWARF WARLOCK FROM THE UNDERDARK WHO IS MANICALLY OBSESSED WITH ETIQUETTE

"Manically obsessed". I'm guessing some Lawful Evil lunatic trying to acquire some great mindcontrol powers so he can enforce his draconian etiquette standards en mass.

"Mwuhahahahaha, yes, YES, soon ALL shall eat with their napkins lain neatly on their laps!"
>>
IMPULSIVE ELF FIGHTER FROM A POOR DAIRY FARM WHO WANTS TO SMASH THE CAPITALIST SYSTEM

Got us a quest hook right out the gate. Nice.

>>49836719
>>49836746
This one looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>49836414
Sassy elf barbarian from the city of ten thousand flags who is the last surviving member of his previous party
>>
>I'M GOING TO ROLL THE STATS FOR A FUCKING THOUGHTFUL DWARF WIZARD FROM THE SCORCHED PLAINS WHO ALWAYS ALLITERATES THEIR ANECDOTES

I like it! I'm actually gonna use this one.
>>
DIPLOMATIC GNOME BARBARIAN FROM THE NORTHERN WASTELANDS WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT BRIBING OFFICIALS

Bardbarian anyone?
>>
passive-aggressive Halfling Warlock from the now dry swamp who tries to be a friend to everyone

Seem to be at odds with myself with this one, desu.
>>
>>49836757
>TFW a random number generator done by someone else gives out you
That's uncomfortable.
>>
A ROMANTIC HUMAN PALADIN FROM A REFUGEE CAMP FOR WAR ORPHANS WHO DISTRUSTS ALL AUTHORITY

Remember kids, God isn't an authority!
>>
>>49836414
>HATEFUL HALF-ELF WIZARD FROM A ROYAL LINEAGE
Replace wizard with paladin and you pretty much have my current character. A half elf who ran away from home because he wouldn't inherit shit anyway since his father would outlive him by centuries. He's butthurt as fuck about that and hates both humans and elves because he's a jackass.
>>
>>49836414
>RELUCTANT GNOME CLERIC FROM A CARNIVAL FREAK SHOW WHO HAS ANGER PROBLEMS

I think I would actually play this. Fluff them as having been the former barker for the show whenever it rode into a village and after a particularly good bit of grifting was visited by Olidammara who said "You work for me now" and popped my gnome off to the ass end of nowhere far away from his former occupation.
>>
>>49836414
FRIENDLY DWARF BARD FROM A NOCTURNAL TOWN WHO WAS PETRIFIED FOR OVER TWO HUNDRED YEARS
>>
>>49836414
WARM-HEARTED GNOME CLERIC FROM THE NORTH PLAINS WHO LEFT THEIR HOME IN DISGRACE
>>
IRRITABLE ELF ROGUE FROM A THEATRE COMPANY WHO HAS HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH EVERYONE'S CRAP
>>
>>49836414
>MELODRAMATIC HALF-ORC SORCERER FROM A NOMAD CIRCUS WHO WAS APPRENTICED TO A FAILED ALCHEMIST

It's...beautiful.
>>
>>49836414
>UNSTABLE HUMAN BARBARIAN FROM AN UNDERWATER CITY ONCE DRY BY A MAGICAL FORCE FIELD WHO MOONLIGHTS AS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
>>
>>49836414
So it would seem I am a
IMPATIENT DWARF DRUID FROM A FORGOTTEN ELVEN MONASTERY WHO DESERTED THE ARMY

Know I just need to figure out how the fuck a dwarf druid wound up in a disused elf monastery, and I'm good to go!
>>
MISERABLE HALF-ORC DRUID FROM THE WORST BROTHEL IN TOWN WHO ALWAYS LOOKS THEIR BEST

He tries so hard to be the best-dressed pimp in the orc ghetto, but only the plants love him.
>>
LAZY HUMAN RANGER FROM THE CITY POST OFFICE WHO IS DOWNRIGHT RACIST TOWARDS LIVING SKELETONS
>>
>>49836648
The way I see it it went something like this.
>Family member one gets grabbed, calls for help.
>Family member two tries to pull him out and he gets grabbed as well so he calls for help.
>Repeat as necessary.
>>
>>49836681
>Did she take a bottle up the nose?
Probably.
>>
>>49837981
I call him AQUARORSCHACH!
>>
>>49839614
How spooky.
>>
>>49839655
Or maybe the dungeon they were renovating wasn't OSHA compliant? That would be a fair reason for a paladin to journey to inspect every local dungeon and lair.
>>
>>49839660
Brain damage would do that.
>>
>PARANOID TIEFLING PALADIN FROM A HIGH END GAMBLING HOUSE WHO CAN'T SILENCE THE VOICES

The voice of the gods whispers in your ear " you have proven worthy of carrying my message "

" oh, god! the voices are back! "
>>
File: 1428960080797.jpg (86KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1428960080797.jpg
86KB, 550x825px
>>49836414
CAUTIOUS HALF-ORC PALADIN FROM THE SEALED CITY WHO PARTIES HARD, WAY TOO HARD.
>>
I'M GOING TO ROLL THE STATS FOR A FUCKING
DEMURE HALF-ORC PALADIN FROM A HALFWAY HOUSE WHO WAS BEATEN AND IMPRISONED FOR THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
>>
CYNICAL HALF-ELF BARD FROM THE GUARD'S ACADEMY WHO FINDS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK TO GIRLS

Half of this is literally me though.
>>
HOT-HEADED HALF-ELF BARD FROM THE FORKED ISLANDS WHO IS HAUNTED BY THE GHOSTS OF THEIR FOREFATHERS

He is so angry because his forefathers always heckle his shows. He eventually took up ventriloquism so that he could at least make his misery part of his act and so that he would have something physical to yell at.
>>
>YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL?
>MY CHARACTER IS A FUCKING
CONDESCENDING HUMAN FIGHTER FROM THE WET DESERT WHO WAS APPRENTICED TO A FAILED ALCHEMIST

>WET DESERT
sounds like the Alchemists is anything BUT a failure!
>>
SNOBBY DRAGONBORN PALADIN FROM THE NORTHERN ICELANDS WHO DOESN'T SPEAK A WORD OF COMMON

This actually sounds hilarious to play
>>
>>49836414
> curious Half-orc Cleric from the dungeon inspector's guild (local #422) who likes to settle arguments with headbutting contests

I mean, this works. This works surprisingly well.
>>
File: ranger.jpg (209KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ranger.jpg
209KB, 1920x1920px
>>49836414
outgoing Halfling Ranger from Black Rock Beach who always thinks outside the box.
>>
>>49839655
It's like the Golden Goose, only more deadly!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Goose

Meanwhile
PLUCKY HUMAN BARD FROM A SMALL TOWN TAVERN WHO IS AFRAID THE REST OF THE PARTY WILL KILL THEM IF THEY TRY TO LEAVE.

(He knows too much)
>>
File: I'm here to help.png (19KB, 169x339px) Image search: [Google]
I'm here to help.png
19KB, 169x339px
>>49836414
I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING DECISIVE DWARF BARBARIAN FROM THE KITCHENS OF THE LOCAL BARRACKS WHO GETS EASILY ATTACHED TO PEOPLE

Goddamnit. I'm your first NPC, look at meeeee!
>>
FEARLESS HALF-ELF PALADIN FROM THE CITY OF TEN THOUSAND FLAGS WHO IS AFRAID OF DOGS
>>
METICULOUS HUMAN BARBARIAN FROM THE ENDLESS CORNFIELDS WHO ALWAYS WAKES UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED
>>
>>49836414
PRETTY CHILL HALF-ELF PALADIN FROM THE WILDERNESS WHO IS TRYING TO DODGE THE DRAFT
>>
>>49836414
Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking
> Mean Dragonborn Sorcerer from a small farm in the grasslands who has had it up to here with everyone's crap

"We're trying to save the goddamn world, can one of you fucks just help us for once without wasting our time delivering your goddamn mail and doing odd jobs around your village? The Demon Lord just burnt a woman to death in front of you, but you need leeks for your stew? I swear to Bahamut, if I wasn't genetically coded to be Lawful Good I would join the other side, you people deserve it."

"Yes, I'm still going to get your leeks for your stew. Genetically Lawful Good. Fuck. I hope your stew burns."
>>
AGREEABLE DWARF WIZARD FROM AN UNDERWATER MONASTERY WHO HATES THE WRITTEN WORD

wait a minute, something seems off here
>>
>>49836711
futility herbs or fertility herbs?
>>
PHILOSOPHICAL HALF-ORC BARD FROM A SMALL REMOTE VILLAGE WHO IS TRACKING DOWN THE TREASURE THEIR FATHER DIED TRYING TO FIND

I always get the normal/easy ones...
>>
>>49836414
CHIPPER DWARF MONK FROM THE TOWER OF BONES WHO SEARCHES ENDLESSLY FOR THEIR KIDNAPPED CHILD

>Aye, have you seen my son? Well have 'ye!?
>>
TALENTED HUMAN FIGHTER FROM AN ILLUSORY FOREST WHO ALWAYS ALLITERATES THEIR ANECDOTES

How the fuck are you supposed to pull that shit out on the fly?
>>
CONSCIENTIOUS ELF WIZARD FROM AN ILLUSORY FOREST WHO AIMS TO LEARN EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE LAND

Spooky. I was literally just on Duolingo.

>>49840063
what up, my fellow illusory forrester
>>
>>49836414
IMPETUOUS HUMAN BARBARIAN FROM A FREE THINKERS COMMUNE WHO DOESN'T PERCEIVE GENDER

Tumblarian?

I can get behind that.
>>
File: showtime_by_tiger1313-d7rytay.jpg (208KB, 1200x1078px) Image search: [Google]
showtime_by_tiger1313-d7rytay.jpg
208KB, 1200x1078px
CONDESCENDING HUMAN FIGHTER FROM A NOCTURNAL TOWN WHO ISN'T TECHNICALLY ALIVE ANYMORE

Spoopy and maybe edgy. What the hell is a nocturnal town?
>>
SPITEFUL HUMAN RANGER FROM A LINE OF FALLEN ROYALTY WHO IS QUICK TO TAKE CREDIT AND ASSIGN BLAME

Just imagine Aragorn but he's a fucking asshole.
>>
File: IAHFY Synth Brunch So Hard.png (507KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
IAHFY Synth Brunch So Hard.png
507KB, 700x906px
>>49839820
hahahaha, that's good. They don't haunt so much as nag and annoy. "Son, you're a disappointment".

>>49839805
A bard who can't speak to women? That would be interesting.

>>49839614
#SkeletonLivesMatter
Also, an urban ranger? Sounds like a good street vagrant build to me.

>>49839985
hahaha, none of those things add up.

>>49840063
That's nothing, one of my earlier ones was somebody cursed to only speak in sentences of exactly 10 words; no more, no less.

>>49841164
Maybe a party town where everyone's up-all-night-sleep-all-day schedules became the norm, and now they do it regardless of whether they party (but they often do).

Also, BOSSY HUMAN RANGER FROM THE CITY WATCH WHO LOST THEIR MARBLES A LONG TIME AGO
>>
>>49836414
ATTENTIVE GNOME BARBARIAN FROM THE GLADIATOR ARENA WHO IS TRYING TO AVOID A PROPHECY
Oh boy, a gnome character that might NOT be total shit.
>>
File: 0zHxIKK.png (284KB, 386x501px) Image search: [Google]
0zHxIKK.png
284KB, 386x501px
AGREEABLE HUMAN WIZARD FROM THE WORST BROTHEL IN TOWN WHO KEEPS A BLACKLIST.

pimp wizard!
>>
File: b844ed5e7d93386abcc2bd47f04373de.jpg (633KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
b844ed5e7d93386abcc2bd47f04373de.jpg
633KB, 1050x1400px
>>49836414
I'm going to be a fucking motivated Human Barbarian from a deserted island who has cheated death more times than they deserved. This sounds hella fun.
>>
METHODICAL DWARF MONK FROM THE BADLANDS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHED BY JUGGLERS

How the fuck do they do it!?
>>
Best one:

PHILOSOPHICAL DWARF CLERIC FROM A CARNIVAL FREAK SHOW WHO LIKES TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS WITH HEADBUTTING CONTESTS
>>
>proud Dwarf Ranger from an engineer's guild who is haunted by the ghosts of their forefathers
Seems kinda typical top be honest.
>>
CALLOUS HALF-ELF DRUID FROM THE WET DESERT WHO ONLY BECAME AN ADVENTURER AFTER LOSING A BET

>wet desert
>>
>Easy-going Gnome Paladin from a high-class brothel who is haunted by the ghost of their father

I can work with this
>>
>>49836414
compassionate Half-orc Druid from the city post office who has always wanted to open their own tavern
>>
This is some DF tier random generation. Also EMOTIONAL DRAGONBORN BARD FROM A CARNIVAL FREAKSHOW THAT WAS DRAFTED INTO THE ARMY AT 14
>>
>>49841460
So a champion of Slaanesh getting nagged and slut-shamed by their dad's ghost. "Goodness, you're going out dressed like THAT!?"

Sounds awesome.
>>
WARY HUMAN SORCERER FROM A SLAVE CARAVAN WHO IS DEALING WITH A MIDLIFE CRISIS

Maybe he's having second thoughts about the slave trade?
>>
>>49836414
Tactless Tiefling Warlock from the worst brothel in town who lost their shadow in a bet.

I guess I'm playing a standard Tiefling character.
>>
>>49836414
SPITEFUL DRAGONBORN WIZARD FROM A FORGOTTEN ELVEN MONASTERY WHO MAKES ALL MINOR DECISIONS BY FLIPPING A COIN
Oh God, I'm Two-Face: Wizard Edition.
>>
>>49836414
A wary Elf Cleric from an engineer's guild who came out of retirement for this adventure
>>
>>49836414
>APATHETIC GNOME SORCERER FROM A LOCAL STREET GANG WHO GREW UP FAT
Aside from the street gang this is basically me.
>>
>>49836414
OBNOXIOUS HUMAN WIZARD FROM THE NORTH PLAINS WHO HAS A BAD HABIT OF MAKING 'FUNNY' QUIPS AFTER EVERY KILL
>>
>>49836414
BOISTEROUS DRAGONBORN BARBARIAN FROM A BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE CHILDREN OF MIDDLE-CLASS WIZARDS WHO TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN IDENTIFYING NEW BEETLE SPECIES

I'VE ALREADY FUCKING ROLEPLAYED THAT ONE
>>
DETERMINED DRAGONBORN DRUID FROM AN UNCHARTABLE ISLAND WHO HAS TWENTY-SEVEN SIBLINGS TO PROVIDE FOR

Wait, what? Are my parents part-rabbit or something?
>>
Ohhhhhh boy, looks like I got a...

MELODRAMATIC HALF-ORC BARD FROM A TROPICAL PARADISE WHO LIKES TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS WITH AN ARM WRESTLE

What's a good tropical instrument to play?
>>
>>49841415
Dehydrated water.
>>
OBNOXIOUS DRAGONBORN BARD FROM A FREE THINKERS COMMUNE WHO ONLY HAS TWO MORE YEARS BEFORE A DEMON COMES BACK TO CLAIM THEIR SOUL

Sounds like some edgelord atheist who's disbelief in the gods won't save him from fiends.
>>
>>49842351
>>49841415
It's a salt flat covered in knee-high deep salt water.
>>
>>49842524
I was gonna say a giant peat bog quagmire with no trees, but that works better.
>>

MACHIAVELLIAN HALFLING RANGER FROM A NOMAD CIRCUS WHO ALWAYS REFERS TO INANIMATE OBJECTS AS 'SHE'.

That sounds fucking terrible.
>>
INTOLERANT ELF BARBARIAN FROM THE BASE OF A VOLCANO WHO LIKES TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS WITH HEADBUTTING CONTESTS

Jesus, this sounds like a fun one. Some racist, asshole elf who headbutts the shit out of you at the base of a volcano. Sounds like a boss fight.
>>
>>49839853
wet desert sounds interesting. Some kind of toxic marsh maybe?
>>
>Enterprising Half-orc Cleric from the assassins guild who drunkenly swore a blood oath and forgot what for
Perfect.
>>
>>49836414
MOODY HUMAN PALADIN FROM A DILAPIDATED MANSION WHO REALLY KNOWS HOW TO PARTY

This is the first paladin concept I've seen I'd actually play.
>>
RESTLESS HUMAN BARBARIAN FROM THE STRONGEST FAMILY HERITAGE LINE IN THE LAND WHO HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED

Maybe that's why he's so restless, he's an alpha male in every way EXCEPT when it comes to women, he's a total beta orbiter that just can't close the deal.
>>
File: keko topo.jpg (14KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
keko topo.jpg
14KB, 292x257px
>>49836414

COMPOSED HALFLING FIGHTER FROM A SECRET ORDER OF MONKS WHO IN HINDSIGHT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE TREASURE MAP TATTOOED ON THEMSELVES
>>
>>49836414
>AGREEABLE GNOME ROGUE FROM A SMALL FAMILY BAKERY WHO ADDS A NOTCH TO THEIR SWORD EVERY NIGHT
>>
>>49836414
>METICULOUS GNOME CLERIC FROM THE INNER CITY SLUMS WHO IS HAUNTED BY THE GHOST OF THEIR FATHER
>>
HEADSTRONG ELF MONK FROM THE WAYFERER FOOTHILLS WHO BELIEVES THEY'RE A DEMI GOD, BUT HASN'T FIGURED OUT WHO THEIR FATHER IS YET

>My father must be a god, but idk which one yet!

His questline involves him trying to set up paternity tests with various male gods known to sire demi-bastards. Maybe some attempts at father-son bonding, like playing catch or kung fu sparring or going to a sports game or something. Let's say he has some daddy issues and just wants to earn his dad's approval. I can get behind this.
>>
>>49836414
ADVENTUROUS ELF SORCERER FROM THE CITY SLUMS WHO HAS WOODEN TEETH AFTER THE INCIDENT WITH THE MACE

"don't talk about the "incident with the mace" he gets really mad"
>>
>>49843658
What incident with a mace?
>>
This thread is hilarious

>>49841936
that sounds like my character lol

>>49842559
Make him talk like a pirate

>>49843274
Yeah! And worst of all if he doesn't square up the strongest family line is going to die with him.

>>49843303
I like imagining they don't have individual maps tattooed on them. You need to track down a bunch of little halfling monks and line them up correctly to see the full map. gl finding them all.

>>49843335
What is he counting???

Mine's
>outspoken Dragonborn Rogue from a floating shanty town who can't stand the sight of blood

Yeah he talks big but if he sees any gore he's OUT.

>tactless Elf Sorcerer from a gnome run orphanage who hates music

that sounds really good too, what the hell.
>>
File: zz.png (57KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
zz.png
57KB, 378x378px
>pretty chill Dragonborn Druid from a children's workhouse who tries to be a friend to everyone

help me /tg/... they sound so cute
>>
>cool-headed Tiefling Wizard from the freelands who believes plate armour is just a sign of being posh and over privileged

I'm fine with this
>>
File: 1445182907506.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1445182907506.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>49844319
It's your life now.
>>
>Bossy Elf Ranger from the tundra who prefers to fight drunk

... too damn easy.
>>
>>49836414
guarded Halfling Paladin from the enchanted forest who is a recovering cannibal

Fucking what?
>>
File: 1463134259446.jpg (395KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1463134259446.jpg
395KB, 960x530px
GRAVE TIEFLING PALADIN FROM AN EXTREMIST TEMPLE WHO IS QUICK TO TAKE CREDIT AND ASSIGN BLAME
>>
Romantic Dwarf Paladin from the black citadel who is really (I MEAN REALLY) afraid of the dark.

>I WILL FIGHT THE DARKNESS.
>Wait... No, NOT LIKE THAT, NOT LIKE THAT!
>SKREEEEEE

>Hey, have you seen how brave I was?
>The Darkness had no chance at all.
>>
>impetuous Halfling Paladin from a thriving seaport town who believes the undead should be given a second chance

I'm sure I can make this work somehow.
>>
>>49836414
OH YEAH? WELL MY CHARACTER IS A

STERN TIEFLING SORCERER FROM A TRAVELLING BAND WHO BELIEVES PLATE ARMOUR IS JUST A SIGN OF BEING POSH AND OVER PRIVILEGED
>>
>METICULOUS HALF-ELF RANGER FROM A CURSED VILLAGE WHO BELIEVES IN RACIAL PURITY

Oh my sides I'm doing this for real.
>>
APATHETIC ELF CLERIC FROM THE TREELESS FOREST WHO BELIEVES TREES CAN SPEAK TO THEM AND THEM ALONE

"Eh, trees speak to me, do they speak to you?"

"Urrr no. Aren't you from a treeless forest anyway, how do you know that?"

"Who cares?"
>>
EXCITABLE HALF-ORC PALADIN FROM THE ICEBERG SEA WHO WAS FRAMED FOR THE MURDER OF A FAMOUS AND WELL-LOVED INNKEEPER

I swear I didn't murder Santa
>>
OLD-FASHIONED HUMAN RANGER FROM A CONQUERED CITY WHO JUST WANTS THEIR MONEY BACK

Either I'm really bored or this is hilarious.

Regardless I choked myself on the drink I have.
>>
ABSENT MINDED HALF-ELF WIZARD FROM AN IMPURE BLOODLINE WHO IS SECRETLY FOND OF EMBROIDERY

Sound pretty comfy
>>
>>49844752
That just sounds hilarious, like he's just pissy over the empire that conquered him taking his money from the bank.
>>
>>49844775
My nose still hurts from pepsi going the wrong way, I'm glad to know it really is that funny. Worth it.
>>
BLUNT HALFLING WARLOCK FROM AN UNCHARTABLE ISLAND WHO WAS LEFT OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S WILL

Hehehehe
>>
PREJUDICED HUMAN SORCERER FROM THE SEA OF SAND WHO INSISTS THEY ARE THE REINCARNATION OF A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

Would make a nice LE char
>>
>>49836414
SOPHISTICATED DRAGONBORN BARBARIAN FROM A POOR DAIRY FARM WHO IS WRITING AN EPIC POEM ABOUT THE PARTY'S ADVENTURE
>>
>>49844794
>shows up in the court of the empire for plot reasons
>"I am <Name>, from the humble town of <Town> which you mercilessly ransacked, slaughtered civilians, decimated our army, destroyed our crops, and STOLE MY FUCKING MONEY"
>>
>funny Human Fighter from the petrified wood who unwittingly misuses words all the bloody time

"I've written my will, I've had you as a friend for a long time, I feel it's time to give to my son, and I want you to be my executioner."
>>
>>49844821
Alignment: Neutral WHERE IS MY MONEY?
>>
>>49844821
This is more frenzied berserker but...
>>
OUTGOING GNOME SORCERER FROM AN UNDERGROUND CITY WHO IS GETTING TOO OLD FOR ALL THIS
>>
ATTENTIVE DRAGONBORN PALADIN FROM THE ENDLESS CORNFIELDS WHO DRUNKENLY SWORE A BLOOD OATH AND FORGOT WHAT FOR

Bad paladin is bad
>>
File: brian.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
brian.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
SENTIMENTAL HUMAN ROGUE FROM A SECRET ORDER OF MONKS WHO CONSTANTLY PLACES THEMSELVES IN DANGER, JUST TO PROVE A POINT
>>
ENTHUSIASTIC HALF-ORC FIGHTER FROM THE FOREST OF SADNESS WHO HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM

I like this combo.
>>

RESPECTFUL HALFLING MONK FROM A SHELTERED UPBRINGING WHO WAS FRAMED FOR THE MURDER OF A FAMOUS AND WELL-LOVED INNKEEPER
>>
>>49844922
He's a happy drunk, and drinks constantly to mask the sadness of his homeland forest.
>>
>>49836414
OUTSPOKEN GNOME RANGER FROM A HAUNTED FOREST WHO IS WANTED FOR A REWARD
>>
cold Tiefling Paladin from a cursed village who has serious daddy issues.

Cold Tiefling paladin was interesting alone, Tiefling paladin with daddy issues - kek, I totally see it. Good one.
>>
>>49845071
Also he's from a Cursed Village...which probably explains why he's a Tiefling.
>>
>>49845103
Yeah, it is some idea.
Alternatively - a daddy got really angry at some point and cursed whole village.
I mean, imagine coming out.
>You don't understand me, dad, I wanna do good things!
>Shut up with your nonsense, you're going to be like me, if you want it or not.
>Dad... I... I am a paladin.
And thus, a great demon's anger was released.
>>
File: Monk_Ember_Todd-Lockwood_PHB3e.jpg (111KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
Monk_Ember_Todd-Lockwood_PHB3e.jpg
111KB, 400x589px
>>49836414
>SURLY HALF-ELF MONK FROM THE WILDERNESS WHO BELIEVES DUNGEON CRAWLING IS JUST BREAKING AND ENTERING

They know the party are murder hobos.
>>
>>49836414
BOISTEROUS TIEFLING WIZARD FROM THE WORST BROTHEL IN TOWN WHO KEEPS GETTING MISTAKEN FOR A FAMOUS KNIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF I ROLLED MY MAGICAL REALM
>>
>depressed Dwarf Monk from the Dank Hollows who makes inappropriate jokes at the worst times

Dank.
>>
File: lem.jpg (140KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
lem.jpg
140KB, 468x750px
ASSERTIVE HALFLING BARD FROM A LOCAL STREET GANG WHO MOONLIGHTS AS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR

SO IN OTHER WORDS, HE'S A PRETTY STANDARD-ISSUE HALFLING, BUT STILL MITE B COOL GIVEN PROPER ATTENTION TO ROLEPLAYING AND COOPERATION WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS
>>
>intolerant Half-elf Cleric from a wealthy vineyard who is trying to dodge the draft
Hon-hon-hon, a french conscienstious objector priest.
>>
PEACEFUL HALF-ORC ROGUE FROM A MOVING ISLAND WHO DOESN'T HAVE A REFLECTION

INTERESTING
>>
HELPFUL DWARF WIZARD FROM A SILK & SPICES TRADE GALLEY WHO DOESN'T PERCEIVE GENDER

How can I help you today, xir?
>>
>>49836414
I'm going to roll the stats for a fucking
faithful Half-orc Paladin from a frozen wasteland who is planning to retire next year

Looks like I'm dead at the end of the adventure.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 5, 2, 4, 4, 4, 6, 3, 2, 6, 6, 6, 4, 1, 4, 3, 4 = 66 (18d6)

>>49836414
>http://whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/
PRETTY CHILL TIEFLING WIZARD FROM A POORLY RUN ORPHANAGE WHO WAS KIDNAPPED BY CULTISTS
>>
DISCERNING HUMAN DRUID FROM AN ASYLUM WHO FINDS ARMOUR TOO RESTRICTING

So basically Poison Ivy
>>
>>49836414
RESENTFUL DWARF RANGER FROM A PRISON COLONY WHO IS SEARCHING FOR A RARE FERTILITY HERB

I just got outta jail, now I gotta find that fucking fertility herb, so I can knock up the wives/gfs/daughters of the Warden and the guards as revenge for the shit they put me through while I was inside.

Might I be related to Harald Rapinbeard?
>>
File: 1464472106426.jpg (399KB, 1629x2421px) Image search: [Google]
1464472106426.jpg
399KB, 1629x2421px
>>49836414
SASSY HALF-ORC SORCERER FROM A CAVERN WITHOUT ECHOES WHO HAS AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT FOR THEIR ARREST
>>
>>49846858
str - 7
dex - 10
con- 13
int- 14
wis - 11
cha- 11

A decent wizard I guess
>>
>>49846882
>Revenge cucking

I love it.
>>
File: 1413715980006.jpg (29KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1413715980006.jpg
29KB, 366x401px
>>49836414
egotistical Half-orc Cleric from the black dungeon who drunkenly swore a blood oath and forgot what for
>>
CHURLISH HALF-ELF ROGUE FROM A DYSFUNCTIONAL MARRIAGE WHO RAN AWAY AT THE AGE OF ELEVEN

It all kind of fit together, I guess.
>>
>>49836414
>EASY-GOING HUMAN DRUID FROM THE ENCHANTED FOREST WHO MAKES ALL MINOR DECISIONS BY FLIPPING A COIN

SOPHISTICATED GNOME MONK FROM A SHELTERED UPBRINGING WHO IS PLANNING TO RETIRE NEXT YEAR

PENSIVE HALFLING PALADIN FROM A FLOATING CITY WHO LIKES TO SPEAK IN RHYME

METHODICAL DWARF WARLOCK FROM A FREE THINKERS COMMUNE WHO HAS A SERIOUS WEAPONS FETISH

these sounds fun
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 4 = 8 (3d6)

>>49836414
I'm bored-

EMOTIONAL ELF CLERIC FROM A ROYAL LINEAGE WHO TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN IDENTIFYING NEW BEETLE SPECIES
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 3, 4, 5, 1, 1, 2, 4, 6, 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 1, 2, 2 = 53 (18d6)

>>49847183
fuck me
>>
>>49846987
"drunkenly swore a blood oath and forgot what for" is probably one of the better adventure hooks this website provides. That can lead to all sorts of hijinks, especially if blood oaths are magically enforced your setting, or there's some other compelling reason for the PC to at least discover what the blood oath was for.
>>
CALLOUS TIEFLING FIGHTER FROM THE INNER CITY SLUMS WHO ACCIDENTALLY TORCHED THE LOCAL TEMPLE AND IS NOW CURSED BY ITS GOD

"Accidentally"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>49847207
STR: 8
CON: 10
DEX: 9 (7+2)
INT: 14
WIS: 10 (9+1)
CHA: 5

ELF
> It's an 8 both times
> #ItWasMeantToBe
fuck, okay... so, I'll go with Wood Elf; fits thematically and gives +1 WIS
> +1 WIS
> +2 DEX
> Dark Vision
> Auto Perception Prof.
> Long/short bow/swords
> +5 spd
> +adv. vs. charm, can't be magiced to sleep
> can hide even when only lightly obscured by nature
>>
Reliable human cleric from a small remote village who always keeps their promises.

...Kind of mundane, isn't it?
>>
>>49847426
kind of a little bitch, aren't you?
OWN IT FAGGOT
>>
File: rawImage.jpg (5MB, 2048x1833px) Image search: [Google]
rawImage.jpg
5MB, 2048x1833px
>>49836414
INCONSIDERATE HALF-ELF BARD FROM A SILK & SPICES TRADE GALLEY WHO IS SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT CULINARY DISH
Fuck me, I would actually Marco Polo the SHIT outta this
>>
irritable Human Barbarian from a broken home who is the twin of the local monarch

So generic Barbarian then
>>
File: Yw5yaMq.gif (2MB, 327x306px) Image search: [Google]
Yw5yaMq.gif
2MB, 327x306px
>IMPULSIVE DWARF MONK FROM THE GLADIATOR ARENA WHO IS CURRENTLY ON PROBATION FOR DRUNK AND DISORDERLY BEHAVIOR

Holy shit, I'm definitely using this as a starting character somewheres.
>>
>>49836414
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING INCONSIDERATE HALF-ELF WIZARD FROM A FOGGY PENINSULA WHO ONLY BECAME AN ADVENTURER AFTER LOSING A BET
>>
>>49836414
FLIRTATIOUS ELF MONK FROM A SECRET ORDER OF MONKS WHO ACCIDENTALLY TORCHED THE LOCAL TEMPLE AND IS NOW CURSED BY ITS GOD

FUCK IM A MAGICAL REALM ELF
>>
>conceited Half-elf Fighter from the treeless forest who is being hunted by a terrible monster

>Treeless Forest
How?
>>
>>49848272
MAGIC
>>
>>49847908
It's actually a very good stuff right there. I'm stealing this idea, ok?
>>
>>49836414
depressed Elf Cleric from an underwater monastery who believes in an eye for an eye
>>
MEAN HALF-ELF DRUID FROM A TOWN WHERE ORCS ARE BOUGHT AND SOLD AS SLAVES WHO FIGHTS FOR SPECIES EQUALITY

Funny thing is I've played this character before
>>
>>49836748
poor son of a bitch must have awoken to rats trying to eat his eyes, ears, toes, or fingers
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 5, 6, 6, 5, 4, 1, 3, 6, 6, 4, 2, 5, 6 = 78 (18d6)

WELL I'M A GODAMN GLOOMY TIEFLING RANGER FROM THE CITY SEWERS WHO HATES WEARING THEIR GLASSES

THE THINGS ONLY GET COVERED IN FILTH ANYWAY
>>
Demure Half-Elf warlock from the Imperial Army who always gives the good news first...

Excuse me, sir. Forgive my interupting but I bring news. Our troops made it to the Fortress without so much as a scraped knee. Regretfully the enemy had dragons and we lost the entire force...
>>
STERN ELF CLERIC FROM THE MEAN UNCOBBLED STREETS OF THE CITY WHO WAS KIDNAPPED BY CULTISTS
>>
>>49836414

CALLOUS DWARF ROGUE FROM THE RAT CATCHERS GUILD WHO WOKE UP IN A BAR WITH NO MEMORY AND A SEALED LETTER

I could see this working
>>
conscientious Half-elf Warlock from A cliff-side village who suffers from nosebleeds
>>
unpredictable Half-orc Fighter from a dysfunctional marriage who can't stand the sight of blood
>>
File: 1463783628501.jpg (403KB, 1048x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1463783628501.jpg
403KB, 1048x1409px
>>49848484
All yours friendo. I already have a similar character from a previous campaign, and these days I'm forever GM ;_;
>>
DIPLOMATIC GNOME FIGHTER FROM A SLAVE CARAVAN WHO CARRIES THE SCARS OF AN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

That's kinda sad.
>>
>>49836414
SOULLESS DRAGONBORN RANGER FROM A STRICT MONASTERY WHO TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN IDENTIFYING NEW BEETLE SPECIES
>>
Ultimate rich bitch cat fight character:

BITCHY HALF-ELF WARLOCK FROM AN AFFLUENT UPBRINGING WHO NEVER TURNS THE OTHER CHEEK
>>
>overemotional Gnome Paladin from a cavern without echoes who is downright racist towards living skeletons

So stereotypical Paladin.
>>
File: UWotM8.png (450KB, 510x598px) Image search: [Google]
UWotM8.png
450KB, 510x598px
>>49836806
Seriously, OP. It's not like it's hard to get rid of.

Also, YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? MY CHARACTER IS A FRANK DRAGONBORN RANGER FROM THE DEEP WOOD WHO ALWAYS GIVES THE BAD NEWS FIRST!
>>
>>49849184
>>49849850 (mine)

They seem perfect to run together.
>>
File: halfling knight.png (868KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
halfling knight.png
868KB, 900x889px
SHORT-TEMPERED HALFLING RANGER FROM AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY WHO FOREVER PICKING FIGHTS TO 'WIN BACK HONOUR'

Christ, sounds like a little asshole.
>>
GRUFF HALFLING RANGER FROM THE DANK HOLLOWS WHO IS THE LAST OF THE KING'S BASTARD CHILDREN
>>
AGREEABLE HUMAN DRUID FROM A POWERFUL TRADING TOWN WHO ALWAYS GIVES THE GOOD NEWS FIRST

I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT GUY
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
I got a FEARLESS TIEFLING FIGHTER FROM A DESTROYED CITY WHO WAS ONCE RESCUED BY WOLVES
>>
>>49836414
cheerful Dwarf Sorcerer from the Underdark who is certain their days are numbered

I've actually been designing a character like this as a joke, but this might be a sign for me to actually play it.
>>
>>49836414
INTOLERANT HALF-ORC WARLOCK FROM AN UNCHARTABLE ISLAND WHO HAS SERIOUS BODY IMAGE PROBLEMS
>>
>>49836474
>Internment Camp
I'd be ok with waking up in a bar after that shit
>>
>>49836414
level-headed Dragonborn Ranger from the royal catacombs who likes to settle arguments with headbutting contests

I like it.
>>
>>49836414
PEACEFUL HALF-ORC WIZARD FROM A BUSTLING CITY WHO ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AN ARTIST
>>
COOL-HEADED ELF CLERIC FROM THE STRONGEST FAMILY HERITAGE LINE IN THE LAND WHO KEEPS A BLACKLIST
>>
>>49838496
You trust elves to maintain structural integrity?
>>
TALENTED HALF-ORC WIZARD FROM A ROYAL LINEAGE WHO DISTRUSTS ALL AUTHORITY
>>
A FUCKING SURLY TIEFLING DRUID FROM A COMPLEX BUREAUCRATIC SOCIETY WHO WANTS EVERYONE TO LIKE THEM
>>
>>49840007
Both, just in case the latter works a little TOO well.
>>
>>49841493
>Bard
>From a Carnival
>Drafted at 14
No wonder they're emotional
>>
>>49841995
He's a druid, so probably.
>>
GRUFF HALF-ORC FIGHTER FROM AN ASYLUM WHO SOLD EVERYTHING THEY OWN TO ATTEND AN ADVENTURER ACADEMY
>>
>>49843691
WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!
>>
>>49844752
>>49844775
>>49844794
It's Luke Cage breaking into Dr Doom's fortress over two hundred dollars hilarious
>>
>>49844922
>>49845042
>"Well, when you come from the Forest of Sadness, just being out of it is cause for celebration!"
>>
CONDESCENDING HALFLING BARBARIAN FROM THE BEST LIBRARY IN THE CITY WHO IS A RECOVERING CANNIBAL

wat even
>>
>>49842524
That's fucking horrid.
What keeos the water from just fucking off into the sky? Maybe its on the edge of a shallow ocean and the tides pump ut up. And down?
>>
>>49837627
I could see it working.
"God tells us not to do this stuff because it hurts others or hurts ourselves. He's just trying to protect us."
"Like the gov-"
"NO IT'S DIFFERENT. God doesn't send enforcers if you step out of line, you're already hurting yourself so there's no need."
"...Then what do you call what you do?"
"Conscientious intervention, like any good person would do."
>>
CHEERFUL HALF-ORC SORCERER FROM THE RAT CATCHERS GUILD WHO INSISTS THEY ARE THE REINCARNATION OF A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

Think i might actually roll with this for my next one-off.
>>
So i'm a
HATEFUL ELF BARD FROM AN ABANDONED FORTRESS WHO WAS FORCED TO WATCH THEIR FAMILIES EXECUTION
So what music do I play?
>>
>>49854451
A stupid question. Death metal.
>>
>>49847124
Especially if we take that to be 11 in Elf years
>>
>>49836414
HEADSTRONG DWARF SORCERER FROM A SLAVE MARKET WHO REFUSES TO ADMIT THEY'RE PAST THEIR PRIME
Nice
>>
File: 1465888582748.png (193KB, 709x575px) Image search: [Google]
1465888582748.png
193KB, 709x575px
ANXIOUS HALF-ORC RANGER FROM THE ENCHANTED FOREST WHO HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED
>>
MELODRAMATIC DWARF BARBARIAN FROM THE KITCHENS OF THE LOCAL BARRACKS WHO FIGHTS FOR SPECIES EQUALITY

He could be a parody of SJWs.
>>
>considerate Dwarf Paladin from a moving island who can't silence the voices

That's a fun combo
>>
CONFIDENT GNOME WIZARD FROM THE IRON MOUNTAIN RANGE WHO FAILED OUT OF EVERY GUILD GOING

His attitude and resume are completely at odds. This guy must be delusional. I'd run him.
>>
PHILOSOPHICAL DWARF RANGER FROM THE ICEBERG SEA WHO IS IN WAY TOO DEEP WITH THE WRONG SORT OF PEOPLE

I love it
>>
>>49852546
Cheerfully doomed?
>>
>>49856148
Maybe they've got a deathwish, like a Slayer or something.
>>
FEARLESS GNOME DRUID FROM A POORLY RUN ORPHANAGE WHO IS REALLY (I MEAN REALLY) AFRAID OF THE DARK

>i-is that a-a-a ss-shadow?
>or "YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!"
Covered from head to toe in bioluminessense plant life.
Awesome if sneak was really high, just a sneaky plant-bulb.
>>
SOULLESS DWARF PALADIN FROM A FREE THINKERS COMMUNE WHO HATES TO BE CLEAN
>" what ye mean, tat smell is me?, by mauridans beard i've lost me soul"
>>
>>49836414
CUNNING ELF WIZARD FROM AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY WHO IS AFRAID OF SHARP EDGES

Poor Alluin was never the same after that horrible training accident in which he lost his whole family
>>
FLAMBOYANT HUMAN BARBARIAN FROM AN UNCHARTABLE ISLAND WHO LOST THEIR SHADOW IN A BET

>>49856398
I think we can work together.
>>
>>49856547
Flamboyant barbarians seem cool.
>>
>>49836414
>DEPRESSED TIEFLING RANGER FROM A CITY THAT NEVER SLEPT WHO HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM

Huh. That's actually not too bad. I mean, I'd probably have a depressing attitude and a drinking problem too, if I came from a city that was cursed to never sleep.
Very noir.
>>
>>49836414
WARM-HEARTED ELF MONK FROM A SMALL FAMILY FARM WHO BELIEVES PLATE ARMOUR IS JUST A SIGN OF BEING POSH AND OVER PRIVILEGED
>>
You think your character is cool? My character is a fucking frank Gnome Bard from a place only they can pronounce who had their lost legs replaced with enchanted wood.
>>
HOT-HEADED HALF-ELF ROGUE FROM AN ISOLATED MONASTERY WHO ALWAYS ROMANTICISED ADVENTURE

Oh my. I'm "that guy"
>>
>>49836414
I'M A FUCKING
FEARLESS HALFLING ROGUE FROM THE LOCAL TAVERN WHO IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR
>>
>>49856856
So a perfectly average halfling, then?
>>
>>49856879
Racist
>>
MOTIVATED ELF BARBARIAN FROM THE PETRIFIED WOOD WHO CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR THIS ADVENTURE
>>
DRIVEN TIEFLING MONK FROM A PLACE ONLY THEY CAN PRONOUNCE WHO LIKES TO SPEAK IN RHYME
>>
>>49856965
>They come from a place whose name rhymes with "orange"
>>
File: high elf.jpg (83KB, 426x604px) Image search: [Google]
high elf.jpg
83KB, 426x604px
>STERN ELF BARD FROM THE CITY WATCH WHO PREFERS TO FIGHT DRUNK
A grizzled and functional alcohol who has been around long enough to tell a tale or two. Not bad.
>>
SWEET ELF WARLOCK FROM A DYSFUNCTIONAL MARRIAGE WHO CAN'T STAND SILENCE
>>
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M A

CRITICAL DWARF WARLOCK FROM THE SHIFTING DESERT WHO NEVER TAKES THEIR ARMOUR OFF, JUST IN CASE

I really like this
>>
>>49857050
Oh Christ the elf can't stop yelling at his partner, as soon as the yelling stops he just gets irritated and starts yelling again

This hits too close to home
>>
CALLOUS HALF-ORC WIZARD FROM A BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE CHILDREN OF MIDDLE-CLASS WIZARDS WHO ALWAYS ROMANTICISED ADVENTURE

This seems like a teen novel
>>
>>49852595
I see Hitler potential
>>
ABSENT MINDED HUMAN WIZARD FROM A CONQUERED CITY WHO IS SEARCHING FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUE IMMORTALITY
>>
>>49836609
shit anon, I would actually play that
>>
>>49857459
You'd be a terrible RPG player if you didn't.
>>
I'm an

ENTHUSIASTIC HALF-ELF BARD FROM A TRAVELLING BAND WHO HAS A BAD HABIT OF MAKING 'FUNNY' QUIPS AFTER EVERY KILL

And it could have stopped at "bard" without changing anything.
>>
LAZY ELF ROGUE FROM THE TUNDRA WHO DRUNKENLY SWORE A BLOOD OATH AND FORGOT WHAT FOR
>>
IMPETUOUS DWARF WARLOCK FROM A DROUGHT-STRICKEN FARM WHO HAD THEIR LOST LEGS REPLACED WITH ENCHANTED WOOD

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

I'm inclined to agree with it.
>>
File: asplode.jpg (13KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
asplode.jpg
13KB, 250x208px
ENTERPRISING ELF DRUID FROM THE TREELESS FOREST WHO WAS BROUGHT UP TO BE A LIBRARIAN

I have so many fucking questions.
>>
FLAMBOYANT HALF-ELF WARLOCK FROM A MAN MADE DESERT WHO HAS ANGER PROBLEMS
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.