[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I hate niggers and whites. >Drugs should be sold in schools.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23

File: Jaghatai_Khan_Scars.jpg (227KB, 614x684px) Image search: [Google]
Jaghatai_Khan_Scars.jpg
227KB, 614x684px
>I hate niggers and whites.
>Drugs should be sold in schools.
>I admire xenos.
>I hope Horus will die.

wtf Jaghatai
>>
>>49825878
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>49825878
>"They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear against those filthy spics."
Did this line take anyone else off guard? I think it was pretty bold for GW to put it in.
>>
>>49825878
I see only one problem among those, what's the issue?
>>
Nothing about sauna, is he even a true Suomi?
>>
>>49825878
wtf? When did this happen? Are you on drugs or something?
>>
>>49825878
>drugs should be sold in schools
Is ol'Jag an-cap?
>>
>>49825878
I'm just as big fan of Jaghatai as anyone else here, but did anyone else find his twenty page long rant about Donald Trump from the latest book slightly out of place? I mean, why would he even know about a guy who died so many thousands of years ago?
>>
>>49826997
where was this?
>>
>>49827020
One of the hundred HH books they publish everymonth, you have to understsnd is not easy to keep the bibliography to day.
>>
>>49825878

>God Tier
Jaghatai
Corax
Lion

>Great but Overrated Tier
Sanguinius

>Good Tier
Rogal
Russ
Vulkan

>Meh Tier
Roboute
Perturabo
Konrad
Alpharius/Omegon

>Literally Who Tier
Mortarion
Ferrus

>Garbage Tier
Angron
Horus
Magnus
Lorgar
>>
>>49825878
Whats he holding in his left hand?
>>
File: HorusYou'reFired.jpg (154KB, 456x469px) Image search: [Google]
HorusYou'reFired.jpg
154KB, 456x469px
>>49826997
>I'm just as big fan of Jaghatai as anyone else here, but did anyone else find his twenty page long rant about Donald Trump from the latest book slightly out of place? I mean, why would he even know about a guy who died so many thousands of years ago?

I got some news for you anon
>>
>>49827159
Curze belongs in the GBOR tier, as does Magnus. Pretty solid otherwise.
>>
>>49827379

>Magnus
>"Great"

But he literally did everything wrong. Not even because of some tragic flaw or anything. He was just an asshole in charge of a legion of assholes.
>>
File: (You).gif (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
358KB, 640x480px
>>49827379
>>
>>49825878
Yeah, okay OP, we all knew he was the best already.
>>
>>49827293

He's pointing at something with his index finger.
>>
>>49827159
alpharius/armageddon need to be in garbage tier
>>
>>49827418
>>49827423
>Implying hubris isn't a tragic flaw

He had exactly the right plan for humanity; learn as much shit as you can so that you're prepared for anything. Big E should have told him what's what, then maybe he wouldn't have fucked up the webway.

Kurze is an asshole, yeah, but he's an asshole done right. Tormented, probably autistic, kinda tragic (for 40k) backstory. Fuck you I like them both.
>>
File: kurtz_profile11.jpg (52KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
kurtz_profile11.jpg
52KB, 540x560px
>>49827519

>Tormented, probably autistic, kinda tragic (for 40k) backstory.

He's literally just if Bruce Wayne grew up into Marlon Brando

Which is fine. Better than Fagnus. But don't pretend he's super deep and interesting when his entire shtick is he's a blend of two far more interesting characters with a cheeky 2deep4u name.
>>
>>49827564
I'm not saying he's top-tier all-time best character evar, I'm saying that, in the cast of Primarchs and in the bubble of 40k, he is up there with the best in terms of an interesting character. Same goes for Top Nerd.
>>
>>49827159
Fulgrim was so shitty he didn't even make the list.
>>
>>49827675

Fulgrim is, 100%, objectively the worst Primarch.
>>
>>49827627
This.

None of the Primarchs are particularly amazing characters. Curze is probably one of the best, though.

Generally, it's the more flawed Primarchs that are actually interesting to read about. Sanguinius is surprisingly interesting solely because he's actually rather indecisive and harbours a whole bunch of doubts. The fact that he was never fully certain of what was right makes his sacrifice all the more noble, really.
>>
>>49827312
Jaghatai for Warmaster 2016
>>
>>49827813
And yet, has the highest confirmed kill count.
>>
>>49827852
at the end of the day, kill counts aren't what makes a leader or even a soldier great

snakeboy put frank and robert on ice, but he's still shit compared to either of them
>>
>>49827884
Roboute is actually pretty great when you consider his empire building skill, it's just he was such a pompous ass everybody would rather vilify him. He was "pragmatic" in the actual sense, not the 40k-pragmatic of "kill everybody because it's the most straightforward answer".

It's like if Pauly Shore ran for president, and actually had a really great platform and reform plan, but everybody just fucking hated his oratory.
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 1158x1752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 1158x1752px
>>
>>49825878
>I am not sure if I should lend my aid to Horus

What did he mean by this
>>
>>49827953

Honestly, I do firmly believe Lion and Perterubo were actually autistic.

Not in a joking, silly, "lol he's a sperg" kind of way.

Like I mean if there were any Primarchs who I absolutely would believe were on the spectrum, it's those two.

Dorn maybe as well.
>>
>>49827948
>actually had a really great platform and reform plan, but everybody just fucking hated his oratory.
So like Trump?
>>
>>49827989
Pert was ab-so-lutely autistic. He's the school nerd who keeps envying his peers and stewing in hatred.

Then one day when everybody's joking about how Curze looks like a creep, Pert busts into the school with a machine gun and shoots everybody who said they liked Dorn better.
>>
>>49827989
The list also dosens take into consideration that you can stack mental disorders.
>>
File: uwotm80y.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm80y.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>the entire chapter dedicated to Jagathai's stance on immigration and racial purity, going into the depths of how abhorrent it is to mingle with the lesser races
Black Library is just getting ridiculous with this stuff.

Also, I hate blacks now.
>>
>>49828020
Assuming this is pre-heresy/post-heresy-avoided, which Primarch would you vote for in the 2016 American Presidential Election?
>>
>>49828092
Alright, at first I thought this was just a joke, and I'm probably just retarded, but did Black Library really make Jaghatai overtly racist?

Like I know he only recruited from Terran Asians to fit in with the Chogorians, but did they really have him turn into an actual Mongolian-supremacist??
>>
>>49828141

Not him, but I'd probably vote Guilliman.

The guy's a natural leader and his little corner of the galaxy actually is one of the best places to live in the Imperium.

That said all of the Primarchs are fascist dictators at heart. You could maybe argue Corax has a libertarian streak to him but that's about it.
>>
>>49827989
But Primarchs are genetically engineered, so they wouldn't have genetic flaws like that.
>>
>>49828210
Genetic flaws like wings or bright red skin, you mean?
>>
>>49827989
I don't think Lion was autistic, he just had "My childhood consisted of running from and killing giant Chaos monsters" Syndrome
>>
>>49828162
>That said all of the Primarchs are fascist dictators at heart
>Who is Vulkan?
>Who is Sanguinius?
>>
>>49828210

There's evidence which suggests autism can be affected by environmental factors.

Honestly given the the way the Primarchs were scattered, their upbringings, and the nature of the Primarch concept itself, autism honestly isn't any less plausible than Sangy's wings or Vulkan's skin.
>>
>>49827852
Russ has a higher kill count. Rekt the 2 "missing" primarchs and Magnus
>>
>>49828276
Unconfirmed and he never killed Magnus. I like Russ, but he was a failure of an executioner. Which is good because his chapter excels at being humanitarian like the Salamanders and Raven Guard anyways.
>>
>>49828256
>Token black guy
>Queer berserk bishonen
>>
>>49828256

Vulkan and Sanguinius absolutely were militant dictators.

They were benevolent, humanitarian dictators. But call a spade a spade, anon.
>>
>>49828141
Guilliman with Vulkan as VP.

Guilliman is, as I remember, the greatest empire builder in the Imperium, soht of Big-E himself. (And even then it's debatable)

Vulkan also has good publicity and can start up a lot of minor social campaigns to better certain aspects of America.
>>
>>49828162
Theres nothing wrong with that The Benevolent Dictator is and always will be the greatest form of government. People are stupid and don't know whats best for them.
>>
>>49828342
Watch out for immortal Matt Damons with forks.
>>
>>49828276
>Killed the two 'Missing' Primarchs

Mark my fucking words. One of those Primarchs is with the Eldar. He crashed onto a Craftworld and the Eldar there tolerated him since he was more than just human. It's gonna happen. The reason he was 'killed' was because he was constantly letting that Craftworld get away after their antics and fucking Russ found out.
>>
>>49828256
Both worlds ruled by them are hellish mess and they did nothing to change that.
>>
>>49828352
I disagree personally, but I'd still vote for one of the nice primarchs as I'd expect any sensible politician to leave the trappings of democracy in place, and not suddenly take control of the nation for themself.

I'd likely also go in for Guilliman as head, with either Vulkan or Sanguinius as VP. I'd want Corax on the ballot too, maybe for Secretary of Defense.
>>
File: and then I will break you.jpg (62KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
and then I will break you.jpg
62KB, 768x576px
>>49828298

> he never killed Magnus.

That's not really because of a failure on his part though. Russ showed up, Knightfall'd Magnus, and before he could kill him the red faggot got teleported away by Tzeentch.
>>
>>49828395
Wasn't Vulkan's planet ALWAYS a hellish mess? AS in, completely covered in volcanos and mountains?

Also didn't he put an end to the long-running DEldar raids before Big-E arrived?
>>
>>49828400
Almost doesn't count. His Legion would learn that 2 millenia later when Magnus fucks up their gene stores.
>>
>>49828298
IDK. Russ and his legion severely rekt the Thousand Sons, Magnus and them only being saved by Demonic Pacts, put down a fucking Eldar craftworld, and it's all but spelled out that they put down the two lost Primarchs.
>>
>>49828419

See >>49828457

Yes, technically Russ failed. But not because of any incompetence on his part. He had quite literally won the fight and Magnus was spared a killing blow solely because of what amounts to GM fiat.
>>
>>49828408
Yeah, Nocturn has always been a POS geologically. Vulkan made it a semi-nice place to live by having his marines live amongst the people, and also driving off the Dark Eldar raiders.

Macragge is a perfectly nice place to live. Again, geologically it's "boring" at best, but politically and economically it's one of the best worlds in the Imperium.

I think this anon is confusing Guilliman and Vulkan for Ferrus Manus, who left his planet a shithole and his people in poverty so that they would "grow stronger".
>>
>>49828419
>Magnus fucks up their gene stores

Bjorn said that if Magnus didn't destroy the "improved" space wolf gene seed, he would have done so himself. Wasn't really a big loss from their point of view
>>
File: Vulkan_sketch.jpg (846KB, 1106x980px) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan_sketch.jpg
846KB, 1106x980px
>Artellus, put them all to the torch. Nobody calls me a nigger. YOU HEAR ME SUBHUMAN WIMPS? I'M FUCKING ARYAN.

Was this some kind of subtle message from frustrated BL Salamanders authors?
>>
>>49828395
Pretty hard to make Nocturne a non-hellish mess when it's like 70% magma and volcanoes and 30% earthquakes
>>
>>49827020
John French shitposting
>>
#NOCTURNELIVESMATTER
>>
>>49828517
Probably because Ferrus was mostly busy hunting/drowning Astinoth(?) and then giving everyone life lessons that mostly amounted to quit your bitching and start being productive members of society
>>
>>49828600

I would say I'd like to see Ferrus get more attention but being how they've handled the Lion and now apparently the Khan, I feel like I'd just be disappointed.
>>
>>49828600
And also busy being a Social Darwinist with no social skills and failing to impart any mental fortitude to his troops, leading them to end up a bunch of roided-out, emotionless spergs who turned to self-mutilation to cope with his death.
>>
ITT: thinly veiled /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>49828640
what more attention can they give him? He got rekt pretty early on
>>
File: eddardstark.jpg (66KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
eddardstark.jpg
66KB, 800x772px
>>49828659

You can still be an interesting character if you job it earlier than the rest
>>
>>49828389
So where'd the other one crash, with fucking Orks?
>>
>>49828655
and basically have them interpret his words wrong, Kinda like Gulliman.

Flesh is weak, so augment not replace
>>
>>49828693
>shit tier fighter
>muh honor
>highly respected but not close to many
>oblivious to events going on around him

Eddard Stark confirmed Robute Gulliman
>>
>Thread about elves and political hostages gets deleted
>This shit doesn't

I think the mods are off their meds again.
>>
File: 30kworld.png (3MB, 1036x4314px)
30kworld.png
3MB, 1036x4314px
POO
>>
>>49828389
>>49828751
So if the missing primarchs had theoretically crashed into an alien world, and were raised by eldar or orks or something, what would there legions be like?
>>
>>49828909
Multicultural.
>>
>>49828909
Orky Primarch would be like Angron with a sense of humour, I guess. Eldar Primarch would be Magnus, except even more insufferably arrogant.
>>
File: IsSuchAThingPossible.jpg (11KB, 242x212px) Image search: [Google]
IsSuchAThingPossible.jpg
11KB, 242x212px
>>49829057
>Eldar Primarch would be Magnus, except even more insufferably arrogant
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>49827953
Actually

Antisocial
Konrad, Angron, Perturabo

Narcissistic
Konrad, Magnus, Sanguinius, Fulgrim, Dorn, Robute

Schizoid
Ferrus

OCPD
Fulgrim, Robute

Borderline
Horus.

Autistic spectrum
Perturabo, lion, Robute

(The rest unsure of)

No primarch is histrionic.
>>
>>49829057
Orky marines would be pretty cool.

Geneseed mutation makes them slightly more orky, with different castes and shit, and their armor is made of a mess of different version of power armor.

Eldar Marines would be small and lanky, lots of psykers, emphasis on speed. Could live on a "old" craftworld they "found".
>>
>>49828799
>Bush
Legit cried.
>>
>>49829197

How is Guilliman autistic?
>>
When did /tg/ become a place to push your politics. We have a board for that.

Has board culture changed so fucking much?
>>
File: 123.jpg (103KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
103KB, 569x802px
>>49829288
>>
>>49827159
>Perty and Haunter in Meh Tier

Shit list is shit, bro. Corax is Meh Tier, Lion is Good Tier.

And you're missing Fulgrim, who rates well above Meh Tier.
>>
>>49829298
When underaged shitposters finally reached voting age and started applying the shitty argumentative tactics they learned while spending their formative years on /v/ to international politics instead of video games.
>>
>>49829582
True. /v/ is just pure shit these days. So naturally it produces pure shitposters.
>>
>>49830006
Would you say that the tabletop scene has improved since the advent of video games? I would think that a lot of the antisocial freaks would migrate to video games since they provide many of the same benefits but without the social interaction, thereby leaving tabletop with less autsits per capita.

Or is that not what happened?
>>
>>49827159

>Magnus
>Garbage Tier

You won't be saying that when every 12 year old WAAC kiddie gets him for Christmas to push your shit in with on the tables.
>>
>>49829435

I mean he's an egoist and perfectionist, but I never got the sense he was autistic. He always struck me as a very exaggerated caricature of JFK, minus the womanizing.

The Lion's autistic because he can't figure out social cues. Don't the books explicitly state he couldn't really read people at all?

Pert's autistic because he's got a one-track mind which only ever helped him with digging ditches. Seriously, his "siege mastery" mostly just seemed half coping mechanism, half method of keeping people from touching his toys.
>>
>>49828141
Curze is the only man who could fix America.

I'd vote Vulkan for Prime Minister.
>>
>>49828276
1.) He didn't kill Magnus (half points don't count when tallying up your kills)
2.) Magnus let the Sisters of Silence & Space Corgis get to Prospero and didn't really try that hard while fighting Russ because he felt super butthurt about wrecking the Emperor's Webway project. (Do you honestly believe that the third most powerful psyker humanity has ever produced was incapable of making a fleet of ships disappear)
3.) The only reason Russ survived the fight was thanks to his pet Deamons jumping in to help him (why are more people not bothered by this both in and out of universe, the man literally kept warp beasts as pets)

That said he did take out the two mystery legions, and Girlyman does really count for Fulgrim because the former is alive in a stasis field, so Russ comes out on top anyway.
>>
>>49831812
This whole post is awful and you don't know anything about the fluff
>>
>>49831812
>1.) He didn't kill Magnus (half points don't count when tallying up your kills
He had him dead to rights, kicking the shit out of the blind nerd until Magnus got sucked into the warp by his master

>2.) Magnus let the Sisters of Silence & Space Corgis get to Prospero and didn't really try that hard while fighting Russ because he felt super butthurt about wrecking the Emperor's Webway project. (Do you honestly believe that the third most powerful psyker humanity has ever produced was incapable of making a fleet of ships disappear)
Ah yes. Magnus was only pretending to be retarded. Also there is nothing in the fluff to hint that anyone shy of the Emperor could make a fleet disappear in the warp

>3.) The only reason Russ survived the fight was thanks to his pet Deamons jumping in to help him (why are more people not bothered by this both in and out of universe, the man literally kept warp beasts as pets)
This is false. First Fenrisian Wolves aren't demons. Second Russ kicked the shit out of Magnus and this was with Russ having fought a war and Magnus being rested. Magnus and his legion on the other hand literally had demons on Prospero boosting their powers, without those said demons they 1000 Sons would have steamrolled even harder.
>>
>>49827953
>Nails In Your Brain personality disorder
fucking kek
>>
Holy FUCK
SHUT UP ABOUT MAGNUS VS RUSS
We all know what happened! Nobody gives a shit about "who SHOULD have won" or "who WOULD have won". We know how it happened!
Just shut up already!
>>
File: 5rymcFzl.jpg (22KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
5rymcFzl.jpg
22KB, 640x426px
>>49826958
>>
>>49825878
meme
>>
>>49828799
Who did Bruce Jenner kill?
>>
>>49835095
His penis.
>>
>>49829288
Not him, but girlyman definitely has many symptoms of Asperger's syndrome (which for the time being is a subset of autism)
-Dislike any changes in routines.
-Have a formal style of speaking that is advanced for his or her age.
-Talk a lot, usually about a favorite subject. One-sided conversations are common. Internal thoughts are often verbalized.
-Be preoccupied with only one or few interests, which he or she may be very knowledgeable about.
-Have heightened sensitivity and become overstimulated by loud noises, lights, or strong tastes or textures. yes the heightened senses thing does come with being a primarch, but that makes it no less true.
-Lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people

Girlyman was probably an aspie, albeit a more high functioning one
>>
>>49835783
By that definition almost every primarch was one, by virtue of all their legions having a personalized hat.
>>
>>49827159
>Rogal
Not shit tier
WHAT
I am not happy about this
>>
>>49835859
>by virtue of all their legions having a personalized hat
What?
If you're talking about legion specialization, that's a far different thing than girlymans obsession with warfare that would lead to the Codex Astartes.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (20KB, 400x400px)
moonman.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>49825878
I read that op and all i can thing is
"did pol write this"
And i am a bit dispointed.
>>
>>49830338
until he comes across the culexus footie team, at least
>>
>>49827312
>>49828799
Why do people compare Trump to the Emperor like it's a good thing?
>>
>>49828155
fits the thing.
From what i've found too is asians are startlingly racest.
Then again Not even one has a father who goes on about those" damn coolie-black" indians and shit talks the south.
>>49829150
this time he has two heads.
>>
>>49832505
>He had him dead to rights, kicking the shit out of the blind nerd until Magnus got sucked into the warp by his master.
I know it sounds like the meme but holy shit I fucking cringed. If you ever wonder why people dont like space wolves players this guys a prime example.
>>
>>49836024
Memes, Jack.
>>
>>49835938

All of the primarchs were obsessed with warfare though.
>>
>>49836230
Lorgar hated war and wanted nothing to do with it
>>
>>49836230
Not nearly to the degree that girlyman was.
He spent basically every opportunity he had studying it, perfecting it, learning everything he could about it, eventually resulting in the codex.
No other primarch was obessed to that level
>>
>>49836472

I dunno, Rogal and Left basically were the same way, but with different aspects of war.

Guilliman seems like the guy who spends all his time reading about ancient Rome.
>>
File: 1415948791319.jpg (351KB, 1100x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1415948791319.jpg
351KB, 1100x1467px
>>49836472
>He spent basically every opportunity he had studying it, perfecting it, learning everything he could about it, eventually resulting in the codex.
except he did more than just the codex

Like his most notable contributions are in governance and logistics, not warfare. War autists are guys like pert or horus, who can't see beyond the conquering.
>>
>>49830314
It sucked away all the normal kids too. The extremely autistic fuckups stayed as it was their one focus.
>>
>>49836557
I won't deny that. Girlyman had more than one obsession, but he was still obessed about a select few things.
Now, whether this is indicative of a mental disorder or if it's just that black library can't write for shit is up to debate, but still.
>>
>>49836657
40k isn't a setting that much rewards covering multiple bases. Each force has a specialty, usually at the exclusion of other things. Most characters are defined as the "best at such and such, raised from birth and doing nothing else"
>>
>>49836557
Pert wanted to do more than war, and was salty that war and fortifications were his lot.
>>
>>49827159
>Vulkan not on Basically God Emperor Tier
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
File: 55181940.jpg (12KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
55181940.jpg
12KB, 250x154px
>>49836166
Because we tell what happened like it happened?
>>
>>49835095
a motorist on the road
>>
>>49828262
Maybe they got vaccinated at some point before Emps arrived to save them.
>>
>>49837450
>Because we tell what happened like it happened?
Space Wolves are the most hypocritical legion and their fans are the same.

Remember that time Leman "The Executioner" Russ killed a primarch on paper? Me neither.

Remember that time Leman "the most loyal" Russ went against the Emperors direct orders and team killed another legion?

Remember Leman "hates psychers" Russ employing the use of his runes priest after the council of Nicea where The emperor banned all, read that all psychic powers (not just sorcery).

Remember the time that Leman Russ the last surviving, active and loyal primarch fucking bailed on the whole thing leaving his Dad a wreck on the throne with his kingdom burning around him?

Also dont forge the amount of fluff rewrites Space Wolves get, and have gotten because theyre popular.
>>
File: butz.jpg (69KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
butz.jpg
69KB, 500x430px
>>49837942
>>
>>49828658

What do you mean "thinly"?
>>
File: EVEN_IN_DEATH_I_SURF.png (159KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
EVEN_IN_DEATH_I_SURF.png
159KB, 400x300px
>>49827848
>Finally finds something trues worth dying for
>It gets him killed
I guess he passed that on to some of his sons, at least
>>
File: e0LMaQO.jpg (75KB, 601x900px) Image search: [Google]
e0LMaQO.jpg
75KB, 601x900px
>>49826386
>>
>>49828342
Guilliman had the change to be the big leader guy once. You know what happened? He set Sanguinius as leader because he'd be better.
>>
>>49828395
Kinda hard to fix radiation from the local star with pre-space-age tech.
>>
>>49828336
Vulkan is a spade
>>
>>49827159
>Ferrus
>That low

How about no.
>>
>>49828655
Some of his sons turned out "ok". The Red Talons, for example, are pretty good at their jobs. Even if they aren't great at human interactions.
>>
>>49837942
But really, having Rune priests and shit was very hypocritical of Russ. Did he ever get a shaft for that from Emps?
>>
>>49828141
Haha, this needs a separate thread!
>>
>>49837942
>Remember that time Leman "the most loyal" Russ went against the Emperors direct orders and team killed another legion?

That's a lie told by wolfhaters. The lore says that Horus intercepted the order, changed it, and forwarded to Russ.

The orders Russ got appeared to be from the Emperor himself directly.

>Remember the time that Leman Russ the last surviving, active and loyal primarch fucking bailed on the whole thing leaving his Dad a wreck on the throne with his kingdom burning around him?

Wolf man left the Imperium when it was in a period of relative peace. Remember that before the Waaagh! of the Beast, the Imperium enjoyed a period of respite.

Russ went to find a mythical cure for the Emperor.
>>
>>49840508
>The lore says that Horus intercepted the order, changed it, and forwarded to Russ.
It really depends which source you use for this one. Honestly I think there's three or four representations of how this happens and there's probably going to be another in Inferno in a couple of months.

>Russ went to find a mythical cure for the Emperor.
Source? There are many rumours stated in the SW codices over the years but I've never seen a definite canon reason.
>>
File: gaha.jpg (134KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
gaha.jpg
134KB, 413x395px
>>49832505
>Second Russ kicked the shit out of Magnus and this was with Russ having fought a war and Magnus being rested

I don't even dislike Russ, but Magnus made him look like a bitch.

He spent the majority of the fighting beating the absolute shit out of Russ while destroying his legion. If it weren't for the Sisters of Silence and the wolves jumping in, Russ would be dead as fuck and his legion would have been wiped out.
>>
>>49837942
>>49840420
theory:
emps (or malcador since he's the brains of the bunch) told russ to be against psychers. He said rune priests were fine because he wanted his executioners to have an edge
Russ being , if nothing else an obedient son just parroted the emps or malcs words at Nicea
it makes sense
>>
>>49841097
>Russ being , if nothing else an obedient son just parroted the emps or malcs words at Nicea
Russ hated psykers and fought hard against the librarians being in the legions. Both him and his bigoted legion lead to all psykers being banned which had to be redacted by a more sensible leader Guilliman.

>his executioners
Kek.
>>
File: primarch spectrum.jpg (182KB, 566x901px) Image search: [Google]
primarch spectrum.jpg
182KB, 566x901px
>>49827953
>>
>>49841754
The 'stop wasting men' always gets me.
>>
>>49829203
>orky marines
Digganobz. You're basically proposing Digganobz.
>>
File: HA HA HAA.jpg (67KB, 617x603px) Image search: [Google]
HA HA HAA.jpg
67KB, 617x603px
>>49841754
>stop wasting men
>>
File: explain.png (744KB, 597x769px) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
744KB, 597x769px
>>49828262
>There's evidence which suggests autism can be affected by environmental factors.
Where?
What?
How?
>>
>>49844495

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_autism#Postnatal_environment

Granted, there still isn't a lot of evidence suggesting this is the case.

BUT, things work differently in 40k. If Sanguinius can wind up wings and Magnus can wind up with the red skin, then it's not a stretch to think Lion or Perty could wind up with the 'tism.
>>
>>49841754
>>49827953
What's the deal of so many primarchs being stuck in terminator armor with so many wires stuck on their heads?

I mean, one of them is cool. Having 5 with the same design is boring.
>>
>>49846282
but only two of them are in terminator armor and have wires in their heads?
>>
>>49827948
All the other Primarchs were extremely jelly that Roboute actually had a mom, and he knew they were.
>>
>>49846309
>Horus
>Angron
>Perturabo
>Magnus wears one in some images
>>
>>49825878
When you think about it, which Primarch even did a good job at conquering the Galaxy?

The Big Three are as always Rogal Dorn, Roboute and Horus, these three were great at building Empires and left most Worlds intact or at least fixed them afterwards.

Other good candidates would be Sanguinius, Lion, Ferrus, Vulkan, Russ, Perturabo and Corax. The reasonable bunch, which could be somewhat trusted to conquer.

Then you have the border candidats, Jaghatai, Fulgrim, Mortarion, Alpharius, whose ways of waging war may leave the worlds in a sorry state or who's personal methods may cause unnecessary harm

you also get Lorgar and Magnus, who are too busy shoving their noses in places they don't belong.

And of course the infamous three, Mortarion, Angron and Konrad, who have so little consideration for actually creating something that lasts, the Emperor would have been better off not sending them to do anything at all.

Though maybe mortarion less than the other two.

Did I forget anyone?
>>
>>49846549
>When you think about it, which Primarch even did a good job at conquering the Galaxy?
Girlyman. Horus would definitely make it hard to decide if it wasn't for the whole heresy thing.
>>
>>49846441
angron is in power armor
magnus was too big for power armor and just wears a breastplate
>>
>>49836024

Because being a racist, xenophobic warlord holding big secrets back from the public is both appropriate and amusing?
>>
>>49846962
That's Hillary m8
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.