[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ &/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 25

File: wodg image.png (923KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
wodg image.png
923KB, 800x650px
Eternal Edition Wars Edition

Previous thread >>49709627

>Pastebin full o goodies:
http://pastebin.com/7sSgGVPH

some actual plays from one of our posters
http://pastebin.com/u/Aspel

Promethean 2e is out
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/189395/Promethean-the-Created-2nd-Edition?manufacturers_id=4261&language=en&affiliate_id=498510

>Mage 2e Errata
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxveHUKxwBU9UUZ4UjZJdEhIM2c/view?usp=sharing
>new mega
https://mega.nz/#F!rFIDxRRK!IEzkLlroRoPwmDqtxKRMsw

This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/stretch-those-goals-one-two-and-one-monday-meeting-notes/

>Question
Are you a fan of WoD, CofD, or both?
Hardmode: Which games?

PS: Check out the Scion Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/scion-2nd-edition-tabletop-rpg
>>
I don't even play this game, but that OP image is tempting me to start
>>
>>49728736
>Question
>Are you a fan of WoD, CofD, or both?
>Hardmode: Which games?
CofD, I don't feel as boot strapped, and I have plenty of room to do what I want and tell the story that the group wants too. Everyone can be what they want.

Favorite Lines so far.
Werewolf the Forsaken
Beast the Primordial
Mage the Awakening

Least favorite but I'd still play if invited...and bribed with pizza.
Vampire (Mask or Requiem), though no pizza needed if you let me play a beast in the Vamp game if it's requiem.
>>
>>49728792
>for the most part they're all very reliant on stereotypes
You mean "archetypes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhekbFXGFpY
>>
>>49728280
>Hahahaha, no way in fucking hell.
Yeah probably too good. How about making it work like an improved environmental yantra giving bonus dice equal to the level of energy?
>>
File: horned_god_by_shamansoulstudios.jpg (53KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
horned_god_by_shamansoulstudios.jpg
53KB, 600x900px
I'm wondering if anyone here can argue that the CofD Vagahuir aren't just oWoD Gypsies in Bat suits with a straight face...

>When the Vagahuir do show their faces, either in Primal or human form, the Vagahuir often find themselves run out of town by exterminators or angry mobs. Moving from small town to small town, sleeping in rented campsites and abandoned houses, these ferals seldom find a place unsullied by the ancient and unfounded hatred humans bear for their kind. “Rest your weary bones by day,” the old Vagahuir proverb goes. “For by night, we fly this place.”

--Changing Breeds

>pic from the same book... better roll to check for Delerium when you see that thing on the flop, boi ah tel u wat
>>
>>49728736
Thanks OP, been looking for that pic. Had it stuck in my head all through basic and I couldn't find it once I got out.
>>
>>49728965
That's still excessive.
The only other source of a +5 Yantra is a Munda from a "best in the world" practicioner of a Skill.

What's more, your Attainment doesn't limit its application in any way.
So really, just hunt down a main line, or hook up some stadium lights somewhere, and you've got a +5 Yantra whenever you want it.

You're basically saying "oh, it's an Attainment" to super-charge the existing system for Environmental Yantras, when they're supposed to be utilities acting outside the normal Practices.
>>
File: il_340x270.788983453_1mu3.jpg (36KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.788983453_1mu3.jpg
36KB, 340x270px
Anyone know a good legacy for a my Moros Ma'ii (Coyote). Preferably something that will help me "resurrect" my character's dead sister?

Pic mildly related. The mask I'll wear to separate my shadow name identity from the rest of me.
>>
>>49728736
>Question
>Hardmode: Which games?

Preffer owod setting over cofd. But like most mechanics of cofd better.

I preffer
1. ascension for its bananas setting and rl ish trads
2. Forsaken for it urban predator theme.
3. Apocalypse for it complex politics.
4. Awakening for its mechanics.
5. Lost 1st to run the warriors with faeries.
>>
>>49729470
Death 5 can bring her back, but not her Soul.
I'd join a Legacy about summoning dead Ghosts from the Underworld.
Or make one, if there is no such Legacy.

Stone Scribes are good.
>>
>>49729556
My ST says best I can hope for is the end up making a promethean with the memories of her but it would require using death, life weaving, and Prime Weaving. So I have my work cut out for me.

So what should I think of when sculpting a legacy?
>>
>>49729849

Your ST really needs to reread Death 5 in Mage 2e. All the conjunctional Arcana are almost never necessary in Awakening.

As the other Anon correctly observed, Death 5 alone will allow your character to resurrect her sister. If your character doesn't posses Death 5, bargain with another mage who does (or spirit who possess the power to resurrect).

Of course, resurrection with Death 5 means she will not have a soul, with the problems that will entail. However, with Death, she can easily steal someone else's soul and give it to the sister. That's precisely the type of choices hubristic mages are supposed to make in the game.
>>
>>49729987
Accept that a soul contains one's personality and self identity, gender, . That's what the prime is for, making a soul. Why would I put someone else's identity into her body. If I go to all the trouble of brining her back, I want to bring her back in full, even if that means making a brand new soul.

How is that for Hubris for you.
>>
Can you enhance a physical skill with Life 3 or is that solely the domain of Mind. Would a spell that gives a dice bonus to physical or social skills be possible with life.
>>
>>49730103

That's not how souls work in Mage. Souls are actually quite fungible. That's the reason why even a sleeper's souls can restore a mage who's lost their soul.
>>
>>49730230
That's how my ST is running souls. The soul contains your personality, most ages don't remove 100% of their own souls, even a soul stone only rips out a portion. Using a sleeper's soul your just patching in the stuff that's missing and letting your soul take dominance, devouring the other soul and thus filling in the portion that you tore out.

That's how she's running it.
>>
>>49730103
That's not what souls are like in CofD.
Sure there are a few little strands of their owner on them, but they're really just energy.
You can easily use someone else's soul.
In fact, raiding a Reaper's sanctum, defeating him, and... *ahem*, salvaging a spare Soul might be a neat arc.

>making a brand new soul
Impossible. The Supernal cannot craft a new soul, even with Archmastery.
It can merely replace that which has been lost.

>>49730108
You can't modify skills.
But you can modify your own body's capacity to perform those skills more aptly.
Going above and beoynd simple strength or dexterity enhancements to specific ends, and thus, skills.
>>
>>49730376
>Even a soul stone only rips out a portion
Well of fucking course it only removes a portion.
Complete soul loss results in eventual loss of Magic, then sanity.
Then if that stone is broken, the energy subsumes back into the whole which resides in your body.

I don't think she has the greatest grasp on the rules.
Even given your statement that she's changing the way souls work.
So really we'll be of no help to you.

Mages can only create other Supernaturals with Archmastery, BTW.
Though then again, that sounds like another thing she'd change.
Well, unless you do it the hard way, disregarding your Supernal powers and working with the Principle.
>>
>>49730377
>But you can modify your own body's capacity to perform those skills more aptly.

I'm not sure I'm following. The way I understand it you can use Mind to enhance a skill and use the bonus for mundane dice rolls along with mudras.

If I'm understanding you correctly with Life you could for example give yourself +3 dice on brawl rolls but you can't use that bonus for mudras.
>>
>>49730377
Again, that is how my ST is treating souls, as energy with a sort of data storage. All of a persons personality, personal identity, all of the things that make a person who they are are stored in that energy.

But yes, a mage cannot make a soul it's why the best I could create is a Promethean which has only something that it wants to eventually make into a soul but is closer to a primitive unfinished working, and which would happen because the force behind the Azoth wanted it to happen not my mastery over prime.
>>
/tg are the covenants books any good to get the inner workings of them or they are like the clanbooks in requiem, full of fluffy pieces with eye hurting fonts?
>>
>>49730533
The covenant books are informative, with only a little chapter fiction. You'll get good mileage out of them. Ignore Carthian Law though if you use powers from them, it's broken as shit.
>>
>>49730453
Other than soulless sleepers not having a personality, or concept of self, or emotions, what changes?
>>
>>49730377

Archmastery can create souls, although acquiring the Quintessence necessary for such a spell might very well be no better than soul theft.
>>
File: 1474127852914.png (435KB, 687x929px) Image search: [Google]
1474127852914.png
435KB, 687x929px
So how do kindred in CofD 2e compare to the vamps in VtM powerlevel wise? Same with Werewolves. Thinking about starting a Vampire/Werewolf mixed campaign with Nwod.
>>
>>49730583

Soulless sleepers still have personality and emotions. Where did you get the idea that they didn't?

Reread the various soulless conditions. Even at the very end, the near catatonia is from lack of willpower.
>>
>>49730654
Kindred are beefed up. Their Potence and Fortitude equivalent is now just 'spend a blood, do extra damage/reduce non-bane damage by the level of the power' and Celerity buffs the passive defense, increases running speed and a couple of other things. No extra action powers exist in 2e. They also take only bashing damage from anything that isn't a supernatural bane, and the humanity/blood potency scale allows them to fuck with the intervals they take sun damage, allowing a low BP super high humanity vampire to be in the sun for a bit and take a lot less damage.
>>
>>49730732
Wow that sounds pretty good compared to Masquerade. How long is a "while in the sun" and as a storyteller is there any broken combinations to worry about since one of my players will powergame at any chance if I am not careful.
>>
>>49730801
I haven't read everything in depth, but most of the 'broken combinations' are that way for a reason. Like, intervals of taking damage every 10 minutes or something at Humanity 10/BP1 or something like that. I don't have my book in front of me to reference. There are also lots of changes to Disciplines, like Animalism summoning a horde of small critters to eat someone to death or eat something to dispose of it, or using your blood to mark your territory, Nightmare is based off of scary illusions instead of just raw fear now... Protean is about shapeshifting, and two different levels give different shapeshifting (one based on animals you've killed, the other manifesting inhuman bestial things like gargoyle wings). Agg claws are a special combo power/devotion now, regular claws do Lethal to vampires
>>
>>49730694
Because she added that the soul contains your personality, self identity, and emotions. Figuring that was a minor change. Meaning someone who enters thrall state would not have any likes or dislikes, but they wouldn't care what they ate because the taste would be neither pleasing nor displeasing off hand.

They cannot feel joy, sadness, only remember what those things are and understand they lost them.

they have no personality so their speech would be monotone and they will do what ever their master tells them to.

They are a body with a mind, but need their master to guide them in all things. They are basically a slave with no ambition, desire, personality, or ability to care. They can kill without conscious because they no longer have one, so letting someone who is fully soul drained run around without being enslaved is also bad. Or at least that is how we will be playing it.
>>
>>49730850

Considering how important and fundamental the nature of the soul is to Mage, your house rule changes to the soul and soulless condition are fairly radical.
>>
>>49731104
Can you express how it changes more than simple fluff about the thrall condition and how it is expressed?
>>
>>49730850

Jump ship from that trainwreck while there still time
>>
>>49731143

Different Anon, but your changes to the soul upset and unbalance the Mind and Death Arcana as well as quite a bit about reapers, one of the key mage antagonists.
>>
>>49730103
Prime doesn't cover the part of the soul that contains personality and self-identity: that's Mind.
>>
So as someone who has played and loved Bloodlines would it be worth downloading pdfs of the v20 and w20 line or should I seek out the revised books.
>>
>>49731579
It's worth it. They're metaplot agnostic and are mostly self-contained. They're more complete than most games and fully backwards compatible.
>>
>>49731489
Yes I know that, but the idea is it is supposed to be a false lead, a mistaken understanding in how things work. A misunderstanding caused by a rushed and foolish misunderstanding.

>>49731451
It creates some overlap when you insert a soul from someone else into a body that isn't there, but other than transferring personality, and personal identity (food preferences) information similar to what heart transplant cases in the real world say they experience, and personality shifts I don't see much over lap. It's not going to transfer memories for example.
>>
What's the craziest thing you ever pulled off in Mage? I want inspiration for the game I'm joining on Saturday. Gonna be running a Moros mechanic.
>>
>>49731451
Wait...Reapers steal soul to glean power from them right? Stealing something that is now a bit more irreplaceable (sure you could grab any Hobo's soul but putting the soul of a black man, into a upper crust white girl should cause some shifts. Like more masculine behavior, change in favorite foods, maybe even in sexual preferences/ adventurousness but she doesn't know that you put a black man's soul in her she doesn't have his memories she has her memories.) It makes them seem, a bit darker than taking out a AA battery, and any AA battery can be put back in and everything will be fine.

While I see the overlap, between some aspects of mind, mind is clearly better at swapping bodies than death.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x592px
Newfag here.

So I've played through the video game, Vampire the masquerade Bloodlines several times, and love it to death. I've always wanted to play the tabletop game but I don't have friends.

As far as I'm aware, the tabletop game is a way bigger scope than the game, and it covers a lot more playable characters than just vampires. How do I get into this stuff, and where do I find people to play with? It all seems like a pretty good time.

Oh, and I've only played like one DnD 5e game in my life, but it seemed fairly easy to pick up and learn. What's the learning curve on this game like?
>>
>>49732470
Well, oWoD is pretty easy to get into.

Here's a primer:
Eight thousand years-ish ago, and all the bible shit has happened. PS: Cain is a vampire. Also there is a malevolent spirit in the universe that is the adversary of order and creation. It may or may not be a conscious entity, and is the enemy of werewolves, who run around killing humans to keep it from spreading. It exists in a physical place in a plane nestled inside reality, where it slowly begins eating away at all of existence, starting with eating ghosts. Vampires are god-kings, and then go to war with each other and kill each other a bunch. A thousand years go by and human beings start practicing magic in India and China. A thousand more years go by and werewolves are like "lol we defend humans now." More time and the Greeks are all bad-ass wizards. Another thousand years and then Jews, who get something of the Truth and some good magic. Solomon forms Israel. By the way? Faeries exist, but just kidding because the werewolves just killed them all. Buncha weird stuff happening in China with some other creatures not related to any of these. At some point Charon goes to the world ghosts live in (inside the normal world) and builds a kingdom there. Rome, then Rome and Rome for a while. Wizards are busy having a magic war. Wizards form cults and hide from each other. Jesus! Hey just kidding: faeries aren't dead. Rome, then some Rome. Oops: bye, Rome. Christian church is like "fuck all you weirdos" and everyone goes to war. Then there's some more wars, then they all sorta stop because everyone is dead. More church stuff (hey those weird things still eating faces in China? Yep). Everything becomes a secret society, yaddi-yadda, industrial revolution, world wars and nothingness almost swallows existence a couple times, blah blah, brings us to the 90s and then the world ends.
>>
>>49732470
that dude needs a bath.
>>
>>49728764

You should definitely play it. It's a fun setting, and given all the games in both settings, there's bound to be something you'll like.
>>
File: keys.png (445KB, 687x929px) Image search: [Google]
keys.png
445KB, 687x929px
>>49730654
>>
>>49733239
epic dude hardy har har
>>
>>49733239
Words you hear growled at a werewolf bar.
>>
>>49733239
Reasons to have a human or wolf blooded be your designated driver after a Sacred Hunt.
>>
Is it possible to make a smart heal spell?

For example I want the spell to have X charges. Whenever somebody takes damage the spell automatically expends charges to heal them. If they spent reach and mana it could also heal aggravated.

The charge usage depends on the type of damage so each point of bashing damage is 1 charge, lethal 2, aggravated 3.
>>
>>49734145
I would think it might be possible, might cost a mana to begin with.

I can see it being a tough one, I'm not sure healing magic can heal Aggrivated damage only natural healing I thought. The other two I could see, but remember that charge count is per box of damage. It's one reason why I'm considering making a spell to mimic werewolf healing.
>>
>>49728736

Is the OP pic meant to be a parody of something?
>>
How would you tone down vampires (and Disciplines, to be more specific) in VtR 2e without making them too weak?
>>
>>49732470
One thing to keep in mind is that the powers in the video game don't match one to one, as far as individual powers, to the TT game.

The mechanics are okay, but if you run it by the book it can be a little cray (order of operations is weird, and combat can take up to 4 rolls). My only mechanical recommendation is ignore the 'declaration-then-acting' order, and just act in order of initiative.
>>
>>49734145
Life 3/Fate 2 conjunctional spell.
>>
How do Mages from 2nd edition Awakening compare with Hunters? I'm thinking of running a more human-centric CofD campaign in ancient times. Maybe in Rome or the Hellenistic states after Alexander the Great's death.
>>
>>49740107

They're pretty dang strong. You can get the drop on an unprepared one, and that happens far more than fans expect, but of you're using them for a Hunter game, it's best to stick with the Dread Powers to simulate their abilities.
>>
New interview with Jason Carl from By Night Studios...

https://youtu.be/H54qrXXhd28
>>
>>49728736
Am I right here for the Vampire: The Masquerade general?
>>
>>49741842

Yes. We cover all topics, including VtM.
>>
File: Brujah.jpg (310KB, 830x563px) Image search: [Google]
Brujah.jpg
310KB, 830x563px
>>49742152
That's good.

I'm kinda new to VtM and I'm going to be playing soon -hopefully- so I made a character.
Can you tell me if he might survive as a shovelhead in the Sabbat with these stats?

I hope I made him strong enough to be semi-useful in combat and some other situations...
>>
>>49742328

>4 Dexterity and 3 Celerity

Trust me, you're going to be just fine.
>>
>>49742469
So, does anyone else feel like V:tDA 20th celerity should be the standard?
>>
>>49742328
>nothing on social or mental

This ain't a dungeon crawl, son.
>>
>>49742551

Is that different from regular V20 Celerity? How so?
>>
>>49742714
Not that guy, but you spend 1 blood for each action you want to take, up to your Celerity rating. It's one thing that breaks the Generation blood expenditure rule.
>>
>>49742713
I'm not planning on playing a very backstabbing kind of guy.

But I'd welcome some pointers if you were so kind as to provide me with some
>>
>>49742724

Oh, that's a really good idea. I'm surprised that wasn't a thing when the game was being made in the first place.
>>
>>49742804
My only real comment is you haven't got any real social or mental skills, and the little bit of mental stuff you do have is going to go badly with your 1 (which is mentally deficient) Intelligence. Even in a Sabbat pack, you aren't just a living chainsaw; you'll have to treat with other Sabbat members, which may not come down to who can murder the other guy fast enough. I'd invest in a couple of dots of social skills like Subterfuge, Intimidation, stuff that might come up in inter-pack diplomacy or dealing with the Bishop. Move that 4th dot of Charisma into Manipulation. You also seem to be short a dot, assuming Mental is your tertiary (you've only filled in 2 of the 3 dots to allocate, drop it into intelligence and that makes you have an average dude brain).
>>
>>49742906
His character isn't intelligence based or themed, so the stat is fine as it is. His skill ranks will be more than enough to compensate fully for the incredibly rare times he'll be using his knowledge skills. One intelligence doesn't mean you're literally retarded, it's just a bit below average.
>>
>>49742906
Oops, you're right. I need to put one more point into mental stats...

To reiterate, I'm not planning on being the deceiver of the group, or the go-to guy for knowledge. Since I am just starting out, I'd rather keep it simple with a heavier focus on combat capabilities and smooth-talking with charisma and etiquette, which would work like diplomacy in that-RPG-that-shan't-be-mentioned, does it not?

I'd rather gain some OoC experience playing the game before I start to make big, long term plans by double-crossing other vampires, breaking and entering their homes or gathering and using occult knowledge to summon spirits and demons.

To be honest, I'm more afraid that with 2 perception and 3 alertness I might not hear some enemy nosferatu trying to sneak up on me to stake me in the butt
>>
>>49743089
I understand you're not going to be the group's social monkey or be backstabby, but having no social skills is going to perhaps hinder you if it comes down to a roleplay bit where you aren't expected to shank a guy 17 times. If you have to lie to the Bishop about something, you're going to be hurting without any Subterfuge, for example; or if you have to sweet-talk your way somewhere that doesn't need exploded, Persuasion is useful. Social skill dots does not automatically default to 'imma lie to the other PCs' and honestly, shouldn't, especially in a Sabbat game where pack would be family.

Unless the ST doesn't bother with social rolls when dealing with NPCs, then it's whatever.
>>
>>49743136
He has 4 charisma. He'll be fine socially, and he doesn't need to be any better at it than that for his character.
>>
>>49743136
I could take out one dot out of athletics and alertness each and put it into subterfuge, now that I've moved one point into manipulation. If I have to roll Manipulation and subterfuge, at least I'd have 4 dice to start off with
>>
>>49743136
Also, Charisma is force of personality and likability. Smooth-talking is based on Manipulation, and the D&D-analogue is split over a number of social skills. Etiquette is about the actual 'knowing what is going on and how a situation should be'. You'll likely want Subterfuge for lying, and Empathy to pick up on others' lies if you're going to plan on silver-tonguing it.
>>
>>49743207
That's a good change and should do you well. You asked me for my opinion, and I'm looking at it from a 'here's what I would throw at you as an ST' type situation, not to fuck you over because of shortcomings, but because vampire (even Sabbat) is an inherently social game.

Even just a dot out of Athletics would be fine into Subterfuge. Though are you expecting to switch out weapons a whole lot? If not, you could probably drop one from Brawl and put it somewhere and keep the Alertness as it is. You have all three combat skills at 3+, and unless you're suddenly deprived of all your weapons, you won't be using that Brawl as much unless you have Protean.
>>
>>49743208
So if someone doesn't seem to like me at the start and I'd like to convince him to help me, could I roll charisma+etiquette?
>>
>>49742714
>>49742724
>>49742807
No. It just loosens the restrictions on splitting dice pools, eliminating the normal penalties to difficulty and dice pool. Additionally it allows you to take more than one combat action with the split dice pool up to half the points that you have in Celerity, rounding up.
>>
>>49743244
Etiquette is knowing about a situation, like 'I don't say Kindred in the Sabbat, I say Cainite' or 'I would know not to address the Prince of Albequrque as a fucknugget' or 'I know you start outside and move in on a formal dinner'.

To convince a guy that doesn't like you, to actually like you, would depend on what the ST wants you to roll. I'd have you roll Charisma + Leadership if you were genuinely trying to convince him, or Manipulation + Subterfuge if you were lying through your teeth about it.
>>
One problem with WoD's stat spread is that Manipulation is almost completely superior to Charisma. Realistically, there is almost never going to be a situation where you won't be able to use Manipulation in place of Charisma (but many situations where you can't do the reverse), and actually investing stat points in preparation for those very niche scenarios is practically a trap.
>>
>>49743281
... you're right, I must be confusing it with the standard V20 Celerity then. Or maybe the old Dark Ages Celerity? It's been so long and I still only really mess with Revised or the LARP versions of Celerity.
>>
>>49743305
Also, fuck I meant to reply to >>49743273
>>
>>49743305
>>49743315
Shit happens and yeah, that's the old DA celerity. It still gives you bonus Dex dice provided that you don't burn blood and can be used to multiply your run speed but now it only helps you split pools.
>>
File: 126546306.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
126546306.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>49743281
Well, I guess I'll put those dots in manipulation and subterfuge to avoid fucking up too badly in social instances.

I'll see how the ST likes my character with these few edits.
>>
>>49743357
You're welcome. I'm a forever ST, so I tend to look at posted characters who are all chainsaw and no mouth, and whose players want them to have a somewhat working mouth, with a bit more scrutiy.
>>
>>49732470
So nobody seems to have answered your question: get the V20 book to read up on mechanics and vampire lore. If you want more in-depth, highly recommend the Book of Nod, a fascinating read. if you want other supernaturals, just check the wiki, there's Mages, Werewolves, Fae, Wraiths, Mummies, Hunters etc
>>
>>49742328
>allowing a new player take a Path rather than force them be on low Humanity
hmmm don't like this one as much. Mainly because you are missing out on a giant piece of roleplay - switching from Humanity to a Path. Especially as a shovelhead, who is freshly embraced, you would not have had the time or the discipline to get a Path. So I would advise against that.

I would recommend boosting Int to at least 2 to make you average and possibly ditching Enchanting Voice to get something better. Not saying it's bad, but with how high you put your Cha already, it's a bit of an overkill. Might want to check some merits based on Perception if that's what you're worried about

Also, not sure about your ST, but I always ruled that you need at least 1 Academics to represent your education. Otherwise you never even went to school which is weird considering your in-depth knowledge on Law.

Oh an I would recommend getting a dot in Politics at least, very useful to know who is who in the city, though that might not fit the character you are looking to build rp-wise.

3 Celerity is a bit of an overkill, you won't be fighting all the time, so picking some Social discipline might be a better idea (like Presence or Dominate)
>>
>>49743305
>>49743315
My mistake. It gives you the bonus Dex dice regardless of whether or not you burn blood but you still take the dice pool penalty to extra actions.
>>
>>49744056

This seems fairly campaign specific advice, to be honest. If he's starting as a shovelhead in a Sabbat campaign I'd imagine the game he's in might be a bit more combat focused.
>>
>>49728736
I'm a fan of Changeling the Lost and Vampire the Masquerade. That's pretty much it.

I resent VtR for getting rid of all the most fun aspects of the various clans, and especially for making Malkavians a deviation of fucking Ventrue.

I honestly don't know a great deal about the other splats.
>>
>http://theonyxpath.com/deja-vu-all-over-again-monday-meeting-notes/
>>
File: World of Darkness.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
World of Darkness.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
Is Redemption worth a playthrough?
>>
>>49746845
I do like my 90s gothic soliloquies. Plus the idea of being a Brujah Crusader gets my dick hard.
>>
>>49746845
As a historical curiosity? Yes.
>>
File: IMG_3632.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3632.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Yearning for Wraith 20
>>
>>49747910
>Wraith 20
>>
Fuck's sake

I have some friends who are interested in doing a VtM game, but I don't want to have to say "Here's 500 pages, fuck off and read it". Equally though I'm not sure I want to explain everything.

Does it work to do an initial session where I explain shit to them and help them all build characters?
>>
I haven't been here in a while.

Is the Mage FAQ and errata PDF available?
>>
>>49750183
>I haven't been here in a while.

Bullshit, You're here every day begging for the same shit
>>
>>49750157
Oh yeah, that's what I did. I basically just gave them a quick rundown of the clans and in the beginning didn't even mention all the rules, just some basic stuff (none of them ever played any pnp). Then make them all freshly embraced and them not knowing stuff OOC will work great with them asking NPCs IC about what they are and what is going on. Then tell them after few sessions that if they are curious, they can read the corebook/specific parts of it. Like if one wants to know more about their clan, show him the page to read, which might make him interested in skimming through the rest of the book.

In the group I run the game for none of them fully read the book. 3 people have not touched the book at all and the other 3 read the parts they are interested in (lore, clans, combat)
>>
>>49750200
Ah, so you actually created three characters for them?

Do you think it would work to let them work out who they were, then for me to give them a premade character in stats only, and let them fill in a bit character wise?

What you said about them asking things that they genuinely wouldn't know is absolute genius actually. Shit. I'd never even considered that, I know enough about it that I can answer anything and it means they learn as they go.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>49750183
>Is the Mage FAQ and errata PDF available?

OPP released a "final" Mage PDF, but I don't believe Dave has yet published a FAQ.
>>
>>49750217

No prob anon

Nah, I didn't make the characters for them, we sat down together and built them. It's actually not that difficult to explain the character creation, but it helps immensely if you can do it in person or at the very least, via voice.

Piece of advice though, if they are completely new: limit or not allow merits/flaws. I know it sounds draconian but from my experience players end up taking a bunch of stuff they think sounds good but then either forget to use them (since they are still learning the rules) or don't fully realise how to use them. And I was GMing for the first time too, so I allowed some stupid merits/flaws that I regretted later.

For another group of complete newbies I did make 6 pre-built characters from most of the main cam clans (except Malkavians) and since the group was 4 people, they have could choose which ones they like the most. It is more restrictive but I also think this is a valid approach when everyone is new and just wants to pick up the game and play and not spend 4h building a character.

So both ways are valid, another thing you can do is give them pre-built character for a short one-off session with a brief plot and then tell them that if they like, they can continue as pre-built or they can make their own
>>
>>49750266
I think the idea of six pre built characters is what I'll do. I'll give them a rough explanation of what each clan is and let them choose which one they want.

Also, I'm going to straight up steal some things from VTMB (which none of them have played) in the sense that I'll have their sires executed, and then have a similar character to Jack who can shadow them on the prince's orders and be the guy who can explain things. It's not ideal, but it'll be a hell of a lot easier, and it means I can get all three characters working together from the start instead of doing a lengthy and convoluted backstory for each.
>>
>>49750280
Sounds good to me, with 3 players having 6 pre-made will definitely make it easier for them to choose the character they want and not fight with each other over them. And I also took some inspiration from VtMB in the beginning, that game has a 10/10 atmosphere and makes it easy to come up with your own ideas. Good luck with your game anon
>>
Hey /tg/, I wanted to ask you: do you have any good modern vampire novels to recommend? Preferabily in the nWoD style of vampires
>>
Can someone explain mummies to me?
>>
So, anyone doing a game for Halloween?
>>
>>49750631
nwod mummies:
lords of the city 6 thousand years ago were so arrogant they tasked a bunch of peasants to keep the nation alive
from the sacrifices of the ritual (yay fma) and passage of time, city fell
now those peasants wake up, with amnesia, to find/collect relics (once part of/inspired by their empire) with their cults of supporters before falling back to sleep
there's the usual monsters and infighting too
>>
>>49750733
Nobody in Australia really gives half of a fuck, so no.
>>
Anybody have that one bar chart that compares the range of power levels between the races?
>>
If you are possesimg someone using Mind 4. Can you cast spells from that body?
>>
>>49751157
Probably with sympathetic casting.
>>
So my boyfriend is keeping our relationshp pure and chaste. Can I ise death to hasten the "end" of our chaste relationship? I want him inside me bad.
>>
>>49751395
Use death to end your homosexuality instead.
>>
Esoteric Arcana sure are challenging
>>
>>49751440
Im just a frustrated virgin girl who uses rpgs to fulfill my fantasies.
>>
>>49751489
Use death to end yourself instead.
>>
>>49751489

Go full amazon.
>>
For fuck's sake, what's with everyone thinking that Death applies and "ending" to everything, including abstract concepts.
You would have thought there would have been one fucking spell suggesting as much in the book if that worked.
>>
>>49751028

>People not caring about Halloween

What the fuck? Even if they don't like horror, it's one of the perfect drinking holidays.

>>49751643

It DID used to be Entropy before it got split into Fate and Death, so maybe one of that mindset is still around?
>>
>>49751643
>For fuck's sake, what's with everyone thinking that Death applies and "ending" to everything

It does though. I quote the book:
Purview: Darkness, decay, ectoplasm, ghosts, the Underworld, souls, cold, absence, enervation, endings.
>>
File: Death Purviews.jpg (52KB, 440x287px) Image search: [Google]
Death Purviews.jpg
52KB, 440x287px
>>49751643
>>
Speaking of Death, could one use Shielding against Death to prevent someone from dying while the spell is active?
>>
>>49753058
Potentially? I might say that's repatterning though, you're changing something intrinsic about their pattern.
>>
>>49751815
Anglos are a minority in the world, not a majority.
>>
>>49746845
the story is top notch but the game is horrifyingly bad gameplay wise.
Like, insanely bad.
It's a pure dungeon crawler and not a good one
>>
>>49753203
They are, however, a majority on the Anglophone part of the internet.
>>
File: tg in a nutshell.gif (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
tg in a nutshell.gif
1MB, 426x240px
I want to run a game, but I'm kinda scared of messing up. If I did, I'm a first time ST. All of my players are pretty veteran at the game, and I don't want to mess up. System is Hunter: The Vigil. Game is played over text.

Anyone got advice for a budding ST?
>>
>>49753203

Yeah, but it's Australia, the America of the Pacific.
>>
File: WoD Power Levels.png (314KB, 2246x612px) Image search: [Google]
WoD Power Levels.png
314KB, 2246x612px
>>49751149
>>
>>49754358
Where is Wyld/Weaver/Wyrm Triat on this, (unless I am dumb and they are the Old Gods).
>>
>>49754358
I can't get my head around that chart. Is it oWoD or nWoD?
Principle and God-Machine are nWoD, but Caine is oWoD. And I have no idea what the "Great Unclean One" is in relation to WoD.

Over-all, confused me greatly.
>>
>>49754564
>>49754358
Also, weird hybrid of NWoD and OWoD as it is, it mentions true fae but neither variety of changeling.
>>
>>49754564
Because it was either made by a troll from /tg/ or a retard from /v/

Seriously, it's not that hard.
>>
>>49754650
>or a retard from /v/
Sounds unlikely. They have no concept of wod outside of Redemption and Bloodlines.
>>
What are some creative ways to mitigate damage from falling on the ground at terminal velocity? Hard mode: no flying. This is in Mage. I thought about turning the ground to water, but even that will kill you from high enough
>>
>>49754729
Turn the ground into pillows
>>
>>49754729
What Arcana do you have available?
>>
>>49754729
>I thought about turning the ground to water, but even that will kill you from high enough
damage from falling caps out at 10l
>>
>>49754750
>>49754729

Pillows aren't going to help. You'll simply be crushed corpse with some bloody feathers.

If you have Forces, you don't need to fly. A simple Forces 2 Shielding spell against gravity should be more than sufficient to slow your descent.
>>
>>49754774
I just meant like, any arcana, feasibly
>>
>>49754903
Just turn into ephemeral form.
>>
>>49754729
No flying is barely mode, let alone hard mode.
>>
>>49754729
Reduce your velocity with Forces.
>>
>>49754729
Matter or death could maybe let you turn the ground into something that would slow your fall over a period, like turning every other centimeter of ground into a weak structure that would crumble with any force for like...a few meters, it'd crumple and hopefuly slow your fall.

forces to just...y'know, reduce your velocity, maybe life to convert your body hastilly into a shock absorbent pustule
>>
http://theonyxpath.com/now-available-chronicles-of-darkness-tilt-cards-and-classic-pods/

Tilt Cards are out, if anyone uses those.
>>
File: TeaParty.jpg (412KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
TeaParty.jpg
412KB, 1280x842px
>>49729125
>anything written by Stayackcrp
>not terrible
>>
Are stryx and tengu related or just uncannily similar
>>
>>49756286

The Tengu are probably Strix that have learned to be polite, which does not have good implication for Tokyo's Werewolves.
>>
>>49728736
oWoD, Mage

>tfw no 'crat campaigns near me
>>
>>49754729
Life for soak, Corr for teleporting away, Time to go back and not fall, Matter parachute, Spirit to jump to a pocket dimension where you aren't falling?
>>
>>49754729
>>49754903
Mind is hardmode. Can't really imagine any way how to do it.
>>
>>49757658
Bodysnatch someone?
>>
How is Changeling: the Lost regarded, relative to other splats? I've never played any WoD before, but I've got the opportunity and CtL sounds the most interesting to me.
>>
>>49757722
I meant something less circumstantial.
>>
>>49757751

It was the absolute smash hit of the Chronicles of Darkness (then New World of Darkness) line. For many people, it is hands down the best splat, and the original edition managed to do a lot of things right in its time: a firm setting that established itself as opposed to leaning too much on its World of Darkness (then Old World of Darkness) predecessor, the game rules were the most in-sync with the fiction (though a lot of them haven't aged so good), and a really snazzy core rulebook.
>>
>>49754729
Life: stream silk like a spider to parachute
Matter; increase the density of the air around you until it's as viscous as molasses
Time:time dilation to reduce your velocity
Forces:control gravity
Space:see time or redefine which direction is down for you so gravity starts to work against your velocity vector,
Spirit:Hope you have enough time to call in that favor that wind spirit owes you.
Death:No idea maybe a shadow parachute
Fate: A flock of seagulls just happens to fly under you to slow your fall?
Prime:Can you suppress the truth of gravity idk.
Mind:Make the obrimos save your ass.
>>
>>49754729
>>49757658
Telepathically ask someone to come save you, summon a flock of birds to grab you and slow you down.
theres also "Sculpt a Twilight sanctuary in which a psychic consciousness is safe." which i guess means you could abandon your body and chill out in twilight for a while you find a new body to live in
>>
>>49758192
Can you command low level life like that? I'm not sure where the divide between Life and Mind lays most of the time.
>>
>>49758326
Yes, its in "The Arcana" as mind 3 for mid level things like birds, mind 2 for insects and other tiny stuff
Its probably easier to give a specific command with mind than it is with life, actually.
>>
>>49758127
>Prime:Can you suppress the truth of gravity idk.

Summon a kite of pure mana.
>>
>>49758326

Guard dog giving you a hard time? Mind will make him go away Life will make him want to go away.
>>
>>49754358
Where the fuck are the purified?
>>
>>49758710
They're in the Immortals book.
>>
I'm trying to make a rote what y'all think?

Thunder dart

Veiling/Ruling
Matter•• & Fate••
or variant
Forces•• & Fate••
Suggested rote skills: Science, Crafting, Athletics, or Firearms

Fluff: A popular rote among the Adamantine Arrow for use along with the Adamantine Hand fighting style the spell enchants a throwing weapon or similar sized object to posses no mass and experience no friction along with a conditional duration that ends the spell when the weapon "strikes an enemy of the awakened". This means a modest toss will send the weapon at the enemy with phenomenal speed and at the moment of impact the return of mass to the weapon causes a spectacular increase of kinetic energy.

A variant exists among the Guardians of the Veil for agents who aren't able to carry a more conventional ranged weapon.

Crunch:Give a bonus to a thrown weapon equal to spell potency (e.g. at potency 5 a throwing dagger is treated as +5L)
>>
>>49758908
Removing friction would do next to nothing for a proper thrown weapon, and no Mass would merely mean when it regained mass the additional energy would make it drop like a rock (being that you're not using the Practice of Making).

Instead, just be happy that Kinetic Blow, the Forces 2 Rote, applies to thrown weapons with the +2 reach opiton.

Which given 2 for that, and 1 for instant speed, and one for advanced scale (or either the knocked down or stunned tilts), you can easily turn a thrown weapon into a horrifyingly lethal weapon.

Just have to take some negative dice pool modifier to pump up the Potency, which is secondary.
>>
>>49758425
>Summon a kite of pure mana.

Thats the more feels use of prime i ever heard

https://youtu.be/aaP-UzpxdHo?t=1m15s
>>
>>49759041
Hmm forgot about that spell. I liked the idea of throwing weapons moving at firearm speeds.
>>
>>49751643
>>49753035
>>49753049

That sounds like it could be an interesting Moros Legacy, combine Death and Fate (Prime?) to kill abstracts.
>>
>>49759231
Base it off the old Potence power, Flick. Life/Matter, to one-boost your strength and chuck,allowing the force of your throw to take all of your superstrength power and apply it to the thrown object. Flick let you use potence with thrown objects (or even just a wave of your hand or a snap of your fingers).
>>
Why are the armory/armory reloaded books so hated?
>>
>>49728938
>Beast the Primordial
Not flaming you or anything, but may I ask why? What spoke out to you about it?
>>
So are low humanity vampires just sociopaths with superpowers?
>>
>>49734787
Why would you? They're already on the the bottom of the totem pole, regardless of their buffs in 2e.
>>
>>49760423
The lower your humanity goes the less you're concerned with affairs outside of the Beast's interests.

Basically at Humanity 1 things that aren't directly related to feeding or self-preservation no longer have any interest to you, and you only observe customs and rules in the knowledge that not doing so will make it harder to do one of those things.
>>
Can ghouls learn Cruac or Theban Sorcery?
>>
>>49760513
So a blood drinking sociopath?
>>
>>49760570
Basically.
>>
>>49760437
I dunno, would you say that Vampires are weaker than Prometheans?

Vampires always struck me as being pretty strong, it's just that EVERY other supernatural splat has some power that is explicitly designed to fuck them over.
>>
>>49760437
>>49760601
I don't see how Lost can be more powerful than vampires. Especially since they're basically mortals filled with heroin to a vampire's eyes.
>>
>>49760601
Not the other guy but if you want my two cents.

I think vampires are fine it's just that in my experience playing pen and paper games people don't play up their main strength i.e. immortality.

Vampires have all the time in the world to set up traps or wait for the perfect moment to strike against there enemies. It's just that players have a tendency to act immediately.
>>
>>49760423
Low Morality mortals have no inhibitions, so they are more privy to doing disgusting things on a whim
Low Humanity Vampires have that to a more extreme degree but they also have the Beast within them. Inhuman and monstrous. They seek only sustenance and violence. Sociopaths strive for their own advancement, but these Vampires aren't even in it for their own entertainment. They just finally "Get" why his frenzied self beats living things to literal paste, and doesn't see much reason not to let it anymore

At Humanity 0 you're full Kornate Bloodletter in mentality
>>
>>49760746
What about the other immortals? What are they like at low morality?
>>
>>49760679
they aren't
but if you want to pit splats against each other
you can just make a sun elemental changeling
and you can't make a cold iron vampire

>>49760219
not hated
lots of people like the alternate rules
i like the cursed weapons
just otherwise they're
books full of weapons and vehicles
which is silly
>>
>>49760746
Are draugr violent for the sake of violence?

I thought they were just violent in the uncontrolled compulsion to feed.
>>
>>49760829
depens which beast takes hold
some are stupid mindless predator
some are more cunning
its in the book with the draugr
>>
>>49760601
Spark is actually really fucking destructive if you give the Promethean time to charge it up. There isn't really an upper limit to how far you can charge it, so if you have a Promethean hooked up to a car battery or a stunner you can slowly charge up to an arbitrarily high damage lethal attack that can hit anything you can see.
>>
File: 1472308460474.jpg (174KB, 1400x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1472308460474.jpg
174KB, 1400x1112px
>>49760768
I primarily play CtL and VtR but I've read over the others, so I can't guarantee 100% accuracy
Mages are rated in Wisdom. Low Wisdom mages use magic wastefully like a fool and could tie into ego and delusions of grandeur.
Changeling use Clarity, how much of their human side they still connect with or how much they resist or reject their Fae nature, low Clarity Changelings are living in a dreamlike haze, mind resorting to their more Fae-trained instincts. So much so they take a penalty to Preception checks.
Sin-Eaters work slightly differently in how strong your Synergy with your Geist is, how much it resents you and likely how much more you resent it as a result. At lower levels your bound Geist is borderline or fully hostile to you and other Geists, Sin-Eaters and Ghosts feel put off around you. Can't recall how humans react but standard murder isn't even on the scale, your Geist doesn't care unless you are reacting it's death or something, and some might want you to do that.
>>
I honestly don't see why people rag on Vampires as being weak all the time.

Without even getting into the fancy stuff, can 2e werewolves, prometheans, beasts or any of the other 'low-end' supernaturals even hit the same amount of physical dice as vampires?

I mean, shit, at 5 resilience a vampire is basically invulnerable for as many turns as he has vitae, and there isn't really a direct answer to the flat, passive dots granted by vigor.

I mean, you don't get anything fancy like full regeneration every turn, multipliers on your throws or nothing, but you can do some impressive physical shit as a vampire.
>>
>>49760679
A Changeling can also Encorcelrl mortals, though not as effective as Ghouling it costs less and it's less likely to be killed by other Changelings as a joke than a Ghoul. Changeling can also start with 4 pledges which could mean many dots of merits, equipment bonuses and even fighting styles. In a straight fight a Vampire has better inherent benefits though if environment isn't a factor though, yeah.
>>
>>49760768
vampires and mummies are only immortals outsid of immortals
werewolves have bans/find it easier to get into spirit/harder to get intoreal world
they can always go back, they gain harmony (not morality) with action
mages become the mad, their magic leaks
prometheans don't go to 0, they just find it easier to get back up
don't really have morality
>>
>>49760898
Oh god, it reminds me of one of my players who thought Divine Lightning meant you did 3 aggravated damage per round for 6 rounds.

On a related note, I fucking hate electrical damage in CoD.
Why does it sometimes do bashing, sometimes lethal, and sometimes aggravated depending on the sourcebook it's in?
>>
>>49760931
>I honestly don't see why people rag on Vampires as being weak all the time.
they don't
vampire powers are just very focused so far
and the sunlight/fire is big weakness
>>
>>49760954
>less likely to be killed by other Changelings as a joke than a Ghoul.

>Most cities treat killing or maiming a ghoul identically to attacking the owner’s haven

That sounds pretty serious to me. Not something you'd ever do as a joke.
>>
>>49760988
Even if you don't have an extension cable rammed up your ass, being able to fire as many 10L bolts of lightning as you want for the rest of the scene should be enough to fry most things.
>>
>>49760988
>On a related note, I fucking hate electrical damage in CoD.
>Why does it sometimes do bashing, sometimes lethal, and sometimes aggravated depending on the sourcebook it's in?
cod elctricity all does bashing w/o magic help
>>
>>49761040
Except tasers, that do lethal.
>>
>>49760990
Honestly I think the fire and sunlight banes in CoD actually aren't that serious.

Sunlight damage is actually weak enough at character creation that I'd consider it thematically jarring. Humanity 7, BP1 and it could take upwards of 2 hours to actually kill a vampire of even moderate HP.

And you can soak fire with resilience.

The actual threat of both of those, in my opinion, is the frenzy check.
>>
>>49761048
>Except tasers, that do lethal.
tasers do electric damage, bashng
stun gun does 1 lethal if you hit someone with it
>>
>>49729556
You can do it with Spirit 1, but it's easier with access to Shape Spirit.

Find a spirit with access to the Resurrection Numina and convince them to resurrect your sister.

With Shape Spirit, you can just take any rank 4/5 spirit and Shape it into what you need and then force them to use the Numina with magic. Another bonus: you can boost their stats to make it more likely to work.

Advantages: It's Lasting since it isn't Supernal magic, unlike the Death 5 option.

Disadvantages: It's harder to do the longer she's been dead, so if it's been a while you may be fucked.

Supernaturals lose their supernatural template when resurrected this way. That is, Mages become Sleepwalkers and so on.
>>
Would the average werewolf view a Gangrel in wolf form as somehow profane (at least more profane than a vampire in people form would be)?

How about if they knew it required the Gangrel to have eaten a wolf?
>>
>>49761063
>Sunlight damage is actually weak enough at character creation that I'd consider it
thematically jarring. Humanity 7, BP1 and it could take upwards of 2 hours to actually kill a vampire of even moderate HP.
funn you think thats thematically jarring
when your character stands outside with skin/flesh boiling off their bones because they don't die until they hit 0
it would take just over an hour, you fall into torpor at full lethal then just melt
moderate hp is not 12

>And you can soak fire with resilience.
you can soak resilience worth of fire with resilience at cost of 1 vitae per round
might be good if you fall into fire pit and can get out
suck if doused in fire while fighting
>>
Vampires in the Hedge: What happens?

Can a vampire be taken by the True Fae?
>>
>>49761175
which werewolf? apoc or forsakne?
apoc werewolf hate vampires, love wolves
forsaken werewolf don't care about either
possible one werewolf likes wolves, but its not a werewolf thing
>>
>>49761244
>What happens?
Nothing good.
>>
>>49761253
pls elaborate, I'm curious now
>>
>>49761223
I was taking into account that you would be spending vitae to heal your wounds while horrifically burning to death. Assuming a player has 5 vitae.

But... sunlight just really isn't that dangerous.

In almost any urban situation your character would be able to leave a building and make it into another building without taking serious damage.

As you get to higher exp levels you are more likely to have any of the powers that really save your ass from sunlight, like Protean 1, Juggernaut's Gait and whatnot.

And as for the being set on fire thing, sure it wastes a bunch of vitae, but it's a better deal than Werewolves get trying to reduce their bane damage.
>>
>>49761470
Do remember that Sunlight damage is blatantly supernatural in appearance (varies by vampire) and thus is a Masquerade breach if you just run around in the sunlight in populated areas all day.
>>
>>49761340
Back in 1e it stripped away Vitae and dealt damage to their bodies, which only increased the likelihood of Frenzy.

In 2e the Hedge is psychoactive, and an extreme environment. So every hour they're off a Trod, they're going to take lethal damage. Which will likely eventually drive them to frenzy in time, which will force them to try and feed off the natives. Which will only make the Hedge reflect that even worse.

I can imagine some Vampire realising he can't escape, and going into Torpor in the hope someone will find him. His beast driving that part of the Hedge bloodthirsty and wild over extended contact, continuing until someone digs him out.
>>
>>49761470
>But... sunlight just really isn't that dangerous.
at bp 1-2/humanity 7, no
at bp 3/humanity 7 its 2 lethal every minute
>>
>>49761512
>at bp 3/humanity 7 its 2 lethal every minute
humanitu 6
>>
>>49760805
>just otherwise they're
>books full of weapons and vehicles
>which is silly

Eat a dick, motherfucker. /k/ here! I'd kill for the chance to write a splat that adds crunch, depth and real world information for combat.
>>
>>49761505
That's why you wear a burka and reduce your effective blood potency to 0.

Nobody ever has to know.

Alternatively, at what point do you no longer have flesh and are just a skeleton walking around fueled by nothing but your (wisely) invested points in resilience.
>>
>>49761575
depth and real world information is good
it doesn't do anything for a story
and if yer from /k/ do you relly need a 20$ book telling you a gun does 1 more damage than another? or can you figure that out yourself?
>>
>>49761575
>crunch, depth and real world information for combat
/k/omrade, if I wanted those things, I'd play a different game
>>
>>49761616
>depth and real world information is good
>it doesn't do anything for a story

You heard it here first, folks, research into real-world things has literally never improved a book.
>>
>>49761584
>Nobody ever has to know.
What do you do in vampire that requires you to run from building to building in a busy urban center wearing a burka?
>>
>>49761584
....?!
...I Mean, you can spend Willpower to 'lock in' damage so that it doesn't visually regenerate'.

So... I guess you could just slowly carve away your flesh until you were just a skeleton...?
>>
>>49761632
oh,a troll
silly me
>>
>>49760219
Armory wasn't "hated" but it was just a book of guns and not much else, not many people had a use for gun fetishism the book. Armory reloaded? people love, it has all kinds of cool shit, the legendary weapons are awesome, the hacks are of varying usefulness and all the other stuff in it is...just cool.
>>
>>49761645
It's at times like this that I envy the oWoD vampire lore where vampires are all blood filled stretch armstrongs and all these physics based questions are handwaved with 'Fuck you its magic'
>>
>>49761616
>>49761665
Not him, but unlike some pedestrians in this thread, I do enjoy nuances in books that expand mechanical content.

> or can you figure that out yourself?
See, this is a very weird statement. On the one hand, any peon can make shit up. But if you want to actually extrapolate from given data, then CofD doesn't exactly provide the most solid fundamentals (We can go over the Size discrepencies again, if you want to go down that autistic rabbithole).
>>
>>49761739
Interesting. I must admit, my first reaction to Armory Reloaded was, "Where are all the weapon tables?" It was a pretty big disappointment. Then again I do prefer crunch to fluff, so maybe it's just me.
>>
>>49761616
>and if yer from /k/ do you relly need a 20$ book telling you a gun does 1 more damage than another? or can you figure that out yourself?

Catty, catty, catty... Oh, I can and I do. All the time. Like I said, I'd like to -write- one.

>>49761620
Then don't by the splat.

>>49761665
>oh,a troll
>silly me

Anon, I have some bad news for you...
>>
Hurt locker is supposed to be like Armory reloaded 2e right?
>>
>>49762247
Sort of. It seems like it's a bit of a mishmash between Armory (which, sidenote, had a very important historical antecedent in d20 Ultra-modern Firearms, which was an interesting book for a terrible system) and Armory Reloaded. For example, there's some quite interesting optional rules about not using the very standard reloading rules in favor of more cinematic flavor. It's fitting for WoD in general.

That being said, there's some interesting changes and expansion on the rather slim equipment pickings in GMC; a few weapons have had their strength requirement increased so that it's less of a dump stat for ranged characters.

I'm not a huge fan of how it portrays archery, but presumably the names and so forth are sort of placeholders (hopefully for more historically accurate nomenclature).
>>
Speaking of weapons and combat. Is it just me or are most mundane merits and items just bad if you're playing a supernatural splat.

Or is this by design?
>>
>>49762453
Professional Training is pretty good.
>>
>>49762453
It's just you. By like a lot. Assuming you're talking about CofD.

Mundane merits are amazing (especially Fighting Styles, Professional Training, and Mystery Cult), and equipment bonuses are useful no matter how supernatural you are.
>>
>>49762453
Most things have their used, a Mage could still use a flashlight and batteries if she didn't happen to study the Forces Arcanum. A Vampire can't really use a medical kit on his own wounds, but if the Overdosing Blood Doll on his lap would probably appreciate it. Mace in the eyes of a Werewolf still stings. Climbing gear would stack with most climbing powers. Party Poppers can still be useful to someone who happens to be able to fart glitter
>>
>>49762453
Depends on the item. A truck bomb is a dox-free way for a Mage to ruin someone's day.

Entropy 4 for an unavoidable guidance on a cruise missile was one of the best tricks I that came out of a 'crat campaign I was in.
>>
File: kindredHealthCare.jpg (31KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
kindredHealthCare.jpg
31KB, 533x400px
How do you stat a baseball bat in God Machine Chronicle
>>
File: NyNecroSaya.jpg (776KB, 1250x889px) Image search: [Google]
NyNecroSaya.jpg
776KB, 1250x889px
>>49760241
The justification to be a evilevil unrepentant monster without a morality stat to bitch me out.
>>
>>49761001
Some vamps view it as no worse than pic related
>>
>>49762796
Ah right, the self aware interpretation of Beast.
Acceptable.
>>
Are vampires effectively immune to life magic?

I was thinking that a mage could make the bacteria on their corpse greatly speed up decomposition but I figure whatever keeps vampires alive prevents mundane decay.

I plan on having a group of vampirest kidnap one of my players(life 3 spirit 1 forces 1 time 1).
>>
>>49763062
Direct applications, yes.
However they're still vulnerable to a shark bite to the face.
>>
>>49763075
Right I'll just double the number of mooks.
>>
>>49762373
What's wrong with 2e's Archery? I haven't seen that one (or don't remember it).
Also, it's not like d20 Ultra-Modern Firearms was the first "book of weapons". Shadowrun has quite a few of those for instance.

>>49762453
What makes you think that? Because you're wrong.

>>49762746
I'm pretty sure it's literally in the core rulebook and the GMC update both.
Do you prefer Baton or Crowbar?
Baton: Damage 1, Initiative -1
Crowbar: Damage 2, Initiative -2
>>
I like oWoD for Vampire, CofD for Hunter, and I don't really play any other games.

Favorite line is definitely Hunter, and it's not that I dislike Reckoning, I just like the feel and tone of Vigil more, though my games never deal with compacts and conspiracies.
>>
>>49763372
Just remember to make them Ghouls if you're going easy on them.
>>
File: baton.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
baton.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>49763645
Fair dues.

Second Question: at what amount of Vigor can I start tossing cars about?
>>
>>49763813

I disagree, if they're playing Mage it's time to go sadistic.

Constant danger and paranoia are great ways to tempt the party with acts of hubris.

And if they live long enough they're going to get strong enough to perform some major magical shenanigans. So fuck 'em.
>>
>>49763813
>throwing Ghouls at a Life 3 mage
lol enjoy the WP or die rolls
>>
Anyone know where I can get some good pictures of god-machine angels and/or demons? I want to use a mechanical monstrosity as my monster for my mortals game but am having trouble finding decent pictures.
>>
>>49763819
Vigor lets you use anything with Size up to your Strength as an improvised melee/thrown weapon.

The example vehicles in CofD core range from Size 7 (Motorcycle) to Size 20 (Limo). The Cache equipment suggests you can get cars as small as 6.

So you can "start" tossing cars around when base Strength + Vigor = 6.

Won't be able to start chucking most cars around until Strength + Vigor = 10.

And you'll need Elder-level Blood Potency before you can start chucking SUVs and vans around.
>>
File: HengeVamps.png (18KB, 284x128px) Image search: [Google]
HengeVamps.png
18KB, 284x128px
>>49761244
Here's an exempt of what happens when a vamp goes off-path and into the Thorns.

Hedge also shapes itself to suit the vampire's Beast the lower they go in Humanity - something about the wyrd nature enjoying the Beast and faciliating it.
>>
>>49760931
>I honestly don't see why people rag on Vampires as being weak all the time.
Aren't they stronger than their oWoD counterparts? The Disciplines are much more consistent and stronger all around.
>>
File: 1473098765540.png (84KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1473098765540.png
84KB, 480x280px
>>49763758
>VtM
>>
>>49760931
What do you count as "fancy" if not five dots in a Discipline?
>>
>>49761763
Wait, you mean in nWoD they try to explain vampire condition with science or what?

>>49761840
>We can go over the Size discrepencies again, if you want to go down that autistic rabbithole
I'm morbidly curious, tell me more
>>
I have a question about Ghouls (running VtM but I'm pretty sure it's the same across both splats):

How do you portray a human who was held captive for 3 days by some weird guy who on the last day forced you to drink blood and then told you to lie to the authorities as to what happened to you? Obviously the human is now a ghoul but he doesn't know that so I'm wondering what would be an appropriate way to rp him considering that the blood makes him like this dangerous-looking guy to the point of doing anything for him.

In VtM thralls roll WP 8 (and spend 1 WP) to resist direct orders from their domitor, how often should I roll when so far the orders have been mundane? The vampire asked to lie to the police about his disappearance and now asked him to find him some good guard dogs
>>
>>49765781
Oh just vigor, celerity and resilience, and possibly any other non-clan disciplines I'm forgetting.

As an aside, if a character had the actual disposition of your average real person, wouldn't most vampires choose to pump up celerity and resilience first, and probably start with celerity 2/resilience 1? Assuming newly embraced kindred get to 'choose' their starting disciplines, I don't recall if that was an in-character decision or a meta-decision.
>>
Help a guy out tg, Im tryng to rember a HtV book, it had a bit on folded space/places ontop of others places, I think towards the back. Basically it was an excuse for hunter schenanigans in unreal places.
>>
>>49768120
Hunter needed an excuse to dump players into Silent Hill?
>>
I was hoping you guys would be able to get me up to speed. Last I heard was that Blood and Smoke was updated to Requiem 2nd edition, Beast sucked and that was it. Did the Hurt Locker book get out? Is it no longer oWoD and nWoD? Anything new and exciting for Vampire?
>>
>>49768378
Blood and Smoke (The Strix Chronicle) was Requiem 2e, though they've mostly dropped the poetic names and gone with [Line] the [Subtitle]: 2e (The X Chronicle), so for example, you have 'Promethean the Created 2e, the Firestorm Chronicle' as a full book title.

Beast had some problems.

It's not oWoD and nWod anymore, oWoD is getting a 5th edition by some swedish dracula guy, nWod is now Chronciles of Darkness (Chrondark or CofD).

I don't know about the Hurt Locker.
2e's for Woofs, Mages, Prometheans, and Vampires are out. There's a conversion guide for Hunters, too, in Mortal Remains.

Changeling 2e and 'Secrets of the Covenants' or something to that effect, about the Invictus (and other, lesser, more debased forms of vampire government) are in the 'nearing completion' stages of being worked on, supposedly.
>>
>>49768457
I see, thanks Anon. My group have asked me if I'd be willing to run Vampire Requiem soon, I was wondering if anything had changed.
>>
>>49767402
For the most part, in 2e at least, it's implied that Diciplines manifest spontaneously when it talks about "most Vampires don't manifest Disciplines outside their Clan."

My personal interpretation is that Disciplines are meta-choices rather than IC ones.
>>
>>49768378
The big thing you need to know is that everything nWoD (CofD now) has slowed to a crawl, with OPP in a frenzy to get out as much oWoD stuff they can before White Wolf shuts it down.

nWoD gets sidelined even by the company that is allowed to work on it.
>>
>>49768457
>some swedish dracula guy
wut
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OhQoy9ibQ8
>>
>>49768568
Oh dear. Are there any supplements to Vampire 2e that are pretty much mandatory?
>>
>>49768724
No. There are no supplements to 2e vampire.
>>
>>49754825
If you make the pillow pit deep enough it will work. You just need to keep rapid deceleration sickness at bay.
>>
>>49765642
What happens when a Vampire in Golconda goes into the Hedge/Thorns?
>>
>>49768787
You are mixing oWoD and nWoD concepts here.
>>
>>49768794
Who would win in a fight, Caine or Dracula
>>
>>49768818
Caine. Dracula is powerful but only.. what? Gen 4?
>>
>>49768818
oWoD? Caine.
>>
>>49768740
Cheers.

I'm trying to pen this campaign out, looking at the fluff given in the corebook on Tokyo and it looks very interesting. Has anyone utilised it themselves, and if so do they have any stories or advice to share?
>>
>>49768618

This is my pick for the adamantine arrow theme song.

https://youtu.be/XMCYNH1EJTg
>>
I've taken quite a long break from tabletop roleplaying, does the 2nd edition of the new world of darkness (chronicles of darkness?) invalidate previous supplements?
>>
>>49768568
aren't they owned by the same people?
>>
>>49769232
Yeah. They are.
But Onyx Path are working with the fourth edition of oWoD. White Wolf will be bringing out the fifth soon-ish.
Onyx Path does all they can to get their fourth edition books out before then.

This comes with the side effect that it's been two years since we had the release of VtR 2e, and we haven't seen a single supplement since. But they are supposedly working on some.

Demon: the Descent has been in essence abandoned. No supplements are in the works for it.

Werewolf got one supplement, but there's nothing in the pipeline there. It's also a dead system.

Mage and Beast are the only systems truly worked on, and they are the most divisive ones.

nWoD is dead.
>>
>>49769315
is beast divisive? thought the jury was back on that one. Its shit.
>>
I've looked for a pdf of Vampire Players Guide - Revised Edition for hours.
Anyone got a link?
(To be precise, it's this http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/3510/ ).
>>
>>49769428
Fine. I was trying to be polite: To sum it up better: They are only working on the systems people feel are shit.
>>
>>49769471
shame (though I do like mage so meh)
>>
>>49769471
Sure thing Dracula.
>>
>>49769484
No. You don't get it. I'm not pro-White Wolf, I'm anti-White Wolf.
The fact that they put a deadline on Onyx Path to get out their oWoD stuff is killing nWoD.
>>
>>49731579
>So as someone who has played and loved Bloodlines would it be worth downloading pdfs of the v20 and w20 line or should I seek out the revised books.

V20 is basically the same as revised (rules-wise), except better in all the right places. It offers a lot of background information on all the different clans, gives you everything you need to create a character (and to start a chronicle), and has pretty good art (for the most part). Plus, V20 is, as another anon already pointed out, metaplot-agnostic, meaning that it has a timeline that stretches past Revised Edition's "ERMAGERD THE WORLD ENDS IN 2004!" and goes into more detail surrounding recent modern events and ideas.

And, as a fellow lover of Bloodlines, I feel it worth pointing out that an upcoming V20 book (Beckett's Jyhad Diary) takes place *after* the events of Bloodlines and one chapter in particular is set in LA, and references numerous locations in the game, along with Lacroix and Nines himself.
>>
>>49769892
Which ending does it take as canon then?
>>
>>49769913
Probably the Tremere ending. WW is always sucking Tremere cock.
>>
>>49769570
I haven't played an oWoD game since like middle school. From my understanding that community is all about LARP these days. Is it really that profitable?
>>
>>49769974
Probably not. I'll be surprised if OPP is still alive two years from now.
>>
The LARP community makes me embarrassed to be a nerd and I speak Klingon.
>>
>>49770017
why? have they lost money on many of their projects? most of them are kickstarted anyway, and WoD and CofD is plently popular.
>>
is that Hurt Locker supplement replacing armory or do they work together?
>>
>>49770409
Different focus. Hurt Locker isn't a book of weapons.
>>
>>49770391
Yeah. But they are killing CofD, and losing WoD.
>>
>>49773022
>But they are killing CofD
It's selling really well, so is Exalted and Scion and even Scarred Lands and Pugmire are doing well.
>>
>>49773052
She means she doesn't like it.
>>
>>49773052
>It's selling really well, so is Exalted

Don't like anon
>>
>>49765801
>Size discrepancies
>I'm morbidly curious
First off, I want to be clear that this isn't actually (usually) a problem as it is just a byproduct of the tone of the mechanics of the system.

The obvious issue at hand is that lots of different authors are trying to eyeball a 'size' for something when the nWoD/CofD rules for Size are simultaneously quite vague AND also that size classes vary quite dramatically. It works mostly okay in the size 2 to 6 range, but outside that it gets a bit... wonky.

For example, here's a small selection of things sorted by canonical size:
Size 1 - infant, pistol, binoculars, screwdriver, and baseball.
Size 2 - bipod, nail gun, sword
Size 3 - human child, shovel
Size 4 - wolf, missile launcher
Size 5 - adult human, door
Size 6 - human with Giant merit, bicycle
Size 7 - Grizzly Bear, Horse

At least to my mind, a human child is probably not the same 'size' as a shovel, but in the granularity of the system, it is. That makes it pretty difficult to extrapolate upwards. What differentiates size 14 or 16? Does it matter? Well, if rules use it (such as hitting things with vehicles), then yeah.

So there's quite a lot of variance within a single size category, which is fine for small stuff. It's a bit wonkier at larger scales (though, to be fair, Armory sizes do need to be redone as GMC has increased the sizes of quite a number of items), where you get wonky things like Hippos being smaller than jeeps and a steel lamp post and a vault door being the same 'size' (size 8, in case anyone cared)
>>
>>49773560
>a human child is probably not the same 'size' as a shovel
they're the same height
>>
>>49773560
>you get wonky things like Hippos being smaller than jeeps
On average they are.
>>
>>49734261
No it's your typical deviantart cringe from some guy that wants to buttfuck bart simpson/
>>
>>49773847
A Hippo is, more or less, a fat cylinder of about 5m in length with an average mass of ~1,500 kg, higher for males than females. The Jeep in question in Armory was a Willys MB (and not your modern SUV), which is a 1.57m long light utility vehicle with an empty weight of ~1,000 kg. So... no.
>>
>>49773772
>same height
But clearly different measures of 'Size' are in mind when the authors wrote that a door and a person are the same 'size'. And clearly if Size were only a measure of one-dimensional measurement then a bipod for a LMG and a sword shouldn't be of the same size.

The point is, various authors use varying methodologies to determine 'size', which is fine, but can be wonky.
>>
>>49773052
Sure, it's selling well, but the fact that they aren't releasing books for it is going to kill that line soon.
>>
>>49773923
Holy shit you might actually be autistic.
>>
>>49769913
>Which ending does it take as canon then?
>>49769941
>Probably the Tremere ending.

Not really specified, here's what it says:

>Rodriguez had to fend for himself from an early age. As a child in a near-starving family of nine, he quickly learned to hold down small jobs (many of them illicit) to aid his family. That did not save Rodriguez' younger brother though, who died when the local doctor refused to look at the child unless the family paid him. Nor did it stop his father from being fired after decades of faithful employment, or his mother selling herself to the same employer so she could feed her family. When Rodriguez was Embraced, he finally had the power to fight back and has defended the downtrodden since. Rodriguez is a rising star in the Anarch Free States and many Unbound look to him for leadership. He's rumored to have been involved in the fall of the most recent nominal Camarilla Prince of L.A., LaCroix, aiding parties unknown in his destruction.

However, the Kuei-Jin and Camarilla endings are probably not the way it went down, seeing as the Anarchs are still around and in charge during the V20 timeline, the Kuei-Jin are once again invading full-force in San Fransisco and Los Angeles, so they clearly didn't take Los Angeles in Bloodlines, and the Camarilla have pretty much zero presence, but are planning an invasion as well.

Anarch or Independent are thus the likeliest endings to be "canon" in my opinion.
>>
>>49768552
>>49767402
You have to actually learn Disciplines. There's even a system in place for learning out-of-clan Disciplines.
>>
>>49768794
Golconda is in nWoD. It's in 1e's corebook, and a few Bloodlines. It was changed to "redeemed" in one of the later updates of B&S/VtR2e though.
>>
>>49760931
>werewolves
except frenzying high BP vampire or pumping lot of vitae into physical intensity, werewolves actually have higher physical pools (Warrior's Hide and Berserk's Might are equivalent of Resilence, Slaughterer and Primal Strength are equivalent of Vigor plus they have lot of other goodies)
>beasts
they don't have that high dice pools, but some atavism are crazy strong, Cyclopean Strength gives automatic successes(!) equal to their power stat for strength rolls, another atavism gives weapon bonus equal to power stat, another one 2x power stat in health, they can get damage reduction too, ...
>prometheans
they have some ways to boost their abilities/damage reduction too, although, I think, a bit weaker than former two, but in direct confrontation I might still bet on promie thanks to their insanely powerful and cheap electric attack
>>
>>49767402
>>49768552
>>49774786
We're talking VtR 2e, right? In that case, the five "basic" disciplines can be self-taught / "spontaneous".
Anyone can learn Obfuscate, Animalism, Vigor, Resilience, and Celerity without a teacher. If it's in-clan it comes more naturally (thus costing 3 instead of 4).
You only need a teacher for the clan-specific Disciplines.

Basically it allows for meta-choices (at a mild penalty) so long as you don't try to yoink another clan's signature Discipline. That crosses the OOC/IC border.
>>
File: 1474018671624.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474018671624.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>49763645
>What's wrong with 2e's Archery?
So there's 2 style merits related to Archery in the Hurt Locker .docs. The first is Bowmanship, which is about the patient, silent hunter, whereas the second, Combat Archery, is all about being Hawkeye. Which, you know, is fine. Armory Reloaded, after all, always strayed a little less towards history and more towards making things look cinematic. And, as the last thread clearly showed, most people don't really care about historical accuracy (which is ironic, since dual-wielding merits were removed in GMC)

But the thing is, these merits sort of muddle the very important distinction between using a bow for hunting purposes and those for war, which is two very different kettle of fish in that not only do they require different techniques, they require different types of bows and arrows.

Specifically, the first and 5th dots of the Bowmanship merit refer to arcing fire, a massed bowman technique of using a longbow (not a long bow, but a longbow, by definition taller than the archer) to lob heavy war-arrows significant distances in order to disrupt enemy formations. In other words, this is a particular technique developed for war against a particular type of troop organization, and not very useful at shooting at a specific target.

>it's not like d20 Ultra-Modern Firearms was the first "book of weapons".
No, certainly not, there's been plenty of equipment heavy books for all systems (D&D 3.x had, what, 2 or 3 hardcover equipment guides and Traveller's been putting them out for decades). But it was a particular brand of gun fetishism, since many of the entries had no mechanical differences from each other.
>>
File: when tg isn't shit.png (211KB, 354x454px) Image search: [Google]
when tg isn't shit.png
211KB, 354x454px
Are there any logs for old PtH games? Wanna get my feet wet before I dive into making my own game
>>
>>49776000
>>
>>49773959
Last Monday Meeting notes I checked there was a new Vampire Supplement in late stage development, and Changeling the Lost 2nd Edition is being worked on as well. Hunter 2e also had a writer's call a few months ago.

The only thing I really want is a book on Demons that explores their later stages and gives them new powers in that line of thought, but other than that it seems to me that CofD is coming along.

(C'mon OPP, mages have Archmasters, give me true Princes of Hell)
>>
>>49775130
>most people don't really care about historical accuracy (which is ironic, since dual-wielding merits were removed in GMC)
That's more that dual weilding and extra attacks tend to really fuck up a game.

I also don't see how a shortbow or compound bow can't use an arcing shot. That said, if you're arcing a shot against someone not hundreds of yards away, your shot won't be that great, but in CofD it's more like in an RPG where your archer shoots someone in the square next to a wall and does full damage.

I also feel like Shadowrun still had that same gun fetishism where the equipment is basically minor differences over and over.
>>
>>49775130
That dog is a total chick magnet
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.