[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit, son, an evil wizard transported you into a fantasy world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 52

File: Disney.png (4MB, 2882x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Disney.png
4MB, 2882x1371px
Oh shit, son, an evil wizard transported you into a fantasy world to laugh at your misery and failure! Luckily, he allowed you to pick your adventuring party. Bad news - you are limited entirely to Disney characters. No genies allowed.
What do you do in order to survive, and what classes will your chosen party possess?
Hard mode - you can only pick from disney princesses.
>>
>>49726667
Pocahontas, Mulan, Merida. All high level fighters or rangers or druids. Ezpz
>>
I assume I can pick four, since OP left out how big my party can be.
> Mulan as battlemaster fighter
Impressive physical strength and handiness with a blade, not especially intelligent, but quick on her feet, thinks outside the box and has a history of defeating much stronger forces.
> Pocahontas as land druid
Maybe the best connection with nature outside of Snow White, but Snow White is fucking useless. Strong, fast, probably can forage food for the entire party.
> Tiana as thief rogue
inb4 "black criminal". Come on, she is pretty rogueish, at least more so than any other candidate, and I need someone to fill this niche.
> Rey as paladin
Fuck off, she counts.
>>
>>49726667
Sora, Donald, Goofy
>>
>>49726667
>Hard mode - you can only pick from disney princesses.

I pick Rapunzel.

Cause you always need some quality rope on an adventure.
>>
>>49726813
Rey isn't a Princess (that we know of yet). Leia would be a Disney Princess but Elsa would not.
>>
>>49726667

Jack Sparrow

Jake Long

Kim Possible
>>
File: Untitled.png (420KB, 708x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
420KB, 708x422px
>>49726667
Thank you, parent company.

>Vader-Fighter/Sorcerer
>Groot-Druid
>Animal-Bard
>Lincoln-Paladin/Party Face
>>
File: Meme potential, Soviet duckface.jpg (58KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
Meme potential, Soviet duckface.jpg
58KB, 600x393px
>>49726667
Gastone
Sven
Aladdin (and his monkey)
John Smith

Ranger, Ranger, Rogue, Fighter
No stopping the All Bros party, cause the All Bros party doesn't stop!
>>
>>49726667
Zeus and Hades.

Doesn't matter what I'm up against, I've got two gods on my side.
>>
>>49726941
> Implying Gaston wouldn't instantly become That Guy by trying out alpha everyone else at all times
>>
Donald and Goofy.
ya dip.
>>
>>49726941
Sven is Kristoph's Animal Companion.
>>
Elsa, Mulan and Rapunzel. Merida if I'm allowed a fourth member. Easiest quest ever.
>>
File: All-New Thor.jpg (53KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
All-New Thor.jpg
53KB, 478x640px
>>49726667
Technically a Disney Princess.

Loki was a girl for a while, meaning that incarnation is also a Disney Princess.

Then there's Valeria von Doom, princess of Latveria.
>>
>>49727421
>Then there's Valeria von Doom, princess of Latveria.
You know Doom's just going to show up and take her away if there's any danger, right?
>>
>This thread
>No Kida
>No Esmeralda
>No fucking Belle
>Rules lawyers tryna exploit Disney licenses

I don't know if I should be disappointed or admire the spirit of /tg/
>>
>>49726667
Gaston.
I need literally no one else; there's nobody that can do anything he can't do better.
>>
>>49726861
best pick
>>
>>49726667
>implying any of them would party with me

You don't need to pity me like that, anon.
>>
Disney Princess is actually a very specific title.
Currently, the Disney Princesses are Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida.
Tinkerbell apparently was one very briefly until Tiana took her spot.

So really, Hard Mode isn't that difficult. Mulan and Pocahontas can carry any team.
>>
>>49727920
Oh, and Merida. She's pretty competent iirc.
>>
>>49727937
Merida is a bitch and I am already a hunter. I'd rather have Tiana to get a businessperson in the party along with the soldier Mulan and the druid Pocahontas.
>>
>>49727920
How come Elsa and Anna aren't Princesses?
>>
normal mode :
elsa
frollo
beast
hard mode:
mulan
merida
pocahontas
>>
>>49726667
since you never specified a limit, i pick every disney character. (or every princess.)
>>
File: 1456182754341.jpg (68KB, 530x407px) Image search: [Google]
1456182754341.jpg
68KB, 530x407px
>>49726813
> Tiana as thief rogue
>>
>>49726667
I choose Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Mulan.

Cinderella is a cutie and has a godly Charisma stat. She's also a very hard worker and could probably learn new skills rather quickly.

Rapunzel has plenty of useful magical hair. Like Cinderella she likely has a godly-high Charisma stat and will probably learn to use her hair for combat with a little training.

Mulan is also a major cutie, so I couldn't leave her out. Me and Mulan will have to train the other two for combat, but I think they'll catch on fast enough. She's good with swords spears and arrows so I think we could do combat pretty well, and since Mulan passed for a boy for, like, half a year or something she must have an amazing Disguise stat. She's both a fighter AND a spy! How cool is that? Additionally, since she convinced the authorities not to put her to death for impersonating a soldier, she also has a godly charisma stat, and we all know how useful Charisma is.

I think we got this in the bag.
>>
>>49726667
Assuming Leia doesn't count-
Elsa is Wizard, Merida is Ranger, Mulan is Fighter, Rapunzel is Cleric (Her hair could heal and shit right?)
>>
>>49726667
Zeus
Thanos
Gaston

I'll be unstoppable, as long as I can keep them from murdering each other.
>>
Mulan, Merida, Rapunzel.
Frying pan OP please nerf
>>
I choose Maleficent (Sorceress), The Horned King (Necromancer), Frollo (Cleric), Clayton (Ranger), Gaston (Fighter), and Shan Yu (Warlord).

This should end well.
>>
>>49728694
They already make enough money on their own.
>>
>>49729411
Your life would end well within a minute, then Maleficent and THK fuck off because they don't have any compelling reason to adventure with plebs, Frollo talks his way out of this bullshit, Shan Yu dies to the power of fucking guns and the other two go on to loot every pelt in the kingdom.
>>
Easy.

Kida, capable fighter/scout and maybe ranger, although being isolated for a thousand years, I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't actually do much rangering on the Surface. Even so, amazing skills and she a cute, cute, cute. Also hot. Overall she's be the rogue.

Mulan, obviously, because you'd have to be fucking retard not to pick her. Soldier level fighting, good at improvisation and bluff, discipline, and comes with protective spirits. Even ir it's just fucking Mushu. Basically the Fighter/Paladin.

Third one is trickier, I wanna say Pocahontas but that's be a little too much field Power and not enough social.

So now it's a toss up between Rapunzel and Tiana for the social role. One one hand Rapunzel has probably the most god tier charisma in the whole party, on the other hand she was also isolated and it wouldn't ever be an easy bluff or get through the foes stuff, it's have hilarious hijinks and misunderstanding along the way.

Tiana is a little less charismatic but she's clever and knows people well from working at the cafe, understand a lot of society stuff and her hard work ethics would help out a lot. Só probably her

My only issue is that all three are super disciplined which means I'd be forcibly whipped into shape because I'm too easy going, but hey, if I wanna survive.

Só final party would be

Kida as the Rogue
Mulan as the Paladin/fighter
Tiana as the diplomancer

Also, Mulan and Tiana both have ranks in Bard. As do most options really.
>>
>>49726887
>but Elsa would not.
She was a princess, it's not like half of the rest of them don't get crowned queen as well (admittedly the useless half, but they still count)
>>
File: tumblr_mwzyael0Bc1ruaoq3o1_500.jpg (225KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwzyael0Bc1ruaoq3o1_500.jpg
225KB, 500x689px
>>49728694
Anna is a princess.

Elsa's a sisterfucking QUEEN.
>>
>>49729886
She isn't a Princess anymore.

Besides the actual Princesses are what >>49727920 said.
>>
>>49729886
Also this
>>Some female protagonists, even those that hold the "princess" title, may not be included in the official line-up for the following reasons: they are not marketable, their film did poorly at the box office (e.g. Kida from Atlantis), they are too young (e.g. Sofia from "Sofia the First".), or she is not human (e.g. Nala from The Lion King). Or in the case of Anna and Elsa their franchise is so successful that it's not necessary to add them to Disney Princess. Some have made theories and assumptions that the popularity and recognition that both Anna and Elsa have been constantly receiving, would overshadow the rest of the members of the franchise.

It all comes down to the $$$$ as to who is a Disney Princess or not.
>>
>>49726667

Note: Disney Princess does not mean every princess character in a franchise that Disney owns. It means these 11 characters: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida.

You'll note that of these characters, Mulan is not even a Princess. Several of them count as Princesses because they are the child of a King equivalent or married a Prince. Mulan has done neither.
>>
>>49726667
>Mulan
She has probably the highest kill count in any kids cartoon. She literally killed thousand of hardened soldiers with a single artillery rocket, before coming back to blow up their warlord a few scenes later.

Give her some explosives and she's basically a walking genocide.
>>
>>49730561
Treu, but it is China after all. The only place that has a worse safety record than China is India. Where a train can derail and kill 1,000 people.
>>
>>49730561
Even without the explosives she's shown to be a capable combatant with excellent skills in both unarmed and armed combat, battlefield awareness and control, tactical acumen, creativity, and physical fitness equal to any male Soldier despite her initial weakness.

Mulan would be a major asset to any adventuring party.
>>
>>49730612
Right, because modern incidents totally matter when discussing children's cartoons.
>>
>>49726988
Elsa is a queen.
>>
>>49729002

It's in their blood anon. You know it to be true.
>>
>>49726667
Hercules as Party Fighter. I'm really surprised no one grabbed him yet, seems like an obvious choice.

Kuzco as party face.
Tinkerbell as Rogue, focusing on use magic item, crafting and escape artist.

Merlin, as Merlin, because Sword in the Stone was a thing.
>>
>>49730643
Are you actually butthurt because I made light of Mulan's military prowess?
>>
>>49730702
Are you actually upset that no one appreciates your pathetic attempt at a joke?
>>
>>49730679
Everyone has been too busy trying to game the Disney Princess definition.
>>
Merlin.
Yen Sid.
Phil.

I want my adventuring party to turn me into a motherfucking True Hero so I can take whatever Princess I want and beat the shit out of the wizard who tried to screw me.
>>
>>49730751
Merlin and Yen Sid could probably just send you back home. They're some if the most obscenely powerful Wizards in fiction.
>>
File: stitch9.gif (34KB, 450x555px) Image search: [Google]
stitch9.gif
34KB, 450x555px
tiny, blue Space Marin
>>
>>49730769

Nah, you know the Rules. They can't do it themselves, I have to do it by winning my freedom, and then when it comes time to choose between going home and falling in love I fall in love and choose to stay behind where I'm a True Hero instead of going back to video games and-

shit that might actually be a rough call.
>>
>>49730778
Eh, you can probably learn how to travel between the two.
>>
>>49726667
iirc Tiana never lost her ability to communicate with animals after turning back into a human
>>
>>49730794

Only in the tremendously terrible Direct-To-Video sequel where the evil wizard's satanic master imprisons my Princess (again) and I have to go through a new and more intense journey almost exactly like the other one in order to sell more merchan- I mean, save her from evil and learn to accept both sides of myself.
>>
File: animal pun.jpg (28KB, 401x334px) Image search: [Google]
animal pun.jpg
28KB, 401x334px
Because I can

hey, she's fast
>>
>>49726667
Maleficent, Chernabog, and Xemnas.

Evil party is go.
>>
>>49730736
Fun as that is, disney plays fast and loose with the definition of princess. Lots of princesses aren't "disney princesses", and lots of disney princesses aren't even royalty (Mulan, arguably Tiana, and according to KH, Alice).

Surely there's some interesting non-princesses that could be useful to an adventuring party?
>>
>>49726667
I'm going to go Easy Modo and grab dudes instead of princesses. Still limiting myself to the Disney Animated Canon films.

Merlin the Wizard
Jim Hawkins the Rogue Treasure Planet, Fuck Yeah!
Prince Phillip the Paladin He's actually suggested to be the Model Paladin in the AD&D 2e Complete Paladin's Handbook
Tarzan the Barbarian.
>>
>>49730837
>Alice
Princess of Heart. Not a Disney Princess. There's some overlap, but they're not the same thing.
>>
>>49730837
Nah, there's been a few posts declaring what a Disney Princess is already according to Disney itself.

If you missed it: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida.

>>49730811
Hey, it might end up being decent. Belle's Enchanted Christmas is actually pretty good. Tim Curry as an organ is amazing.
>>
>>49730866
>Prince Phillip the Paladin He's actually suggested to be the Model Paladin in the AD&D 2e Complete Paladin's Handbook

Wait, what? I mean, he did slay a Dragon but what "Paladin-y" things did he do?
>>
>>49730930
Technically not a dragon, but a Polymorphed Evil Fae possessing, and I quote, "All the powers of Hell."
>>
>>49730930
"Sword of Truth fly swift and sure, That Evil die and Good endure"

Dude had Smite Evil. And Remove Curse.
>>
>>49727522
>no one plunges to his death like Gaston
>>
Forget the Princesses for a moment and look at their counterparts.

Snow White and Cinderella's princes do jack shit.

Aladdin and Flynn: Quintessential Rogues

Prince Philip: Capable Warrior

Prince Eric: Excellent sailor and a natural and empathetic leader.

Captain Li Shang: Exceptional Warrior and Military Commander

John Smith: Good leader and great fighter who LANs more to the Rogue side of things.

The Beast: Is a Beast. Kinda useless as Adam.

There's about 6 decent options in there.
>>
>>49730910

Nah, the odds are against it being good. But maybe I'll get a good Kingdom Hearts world anyway where Sora, Donald, and Goofy have to help me save my Princess. Of course then it'll be revealed that I'm secretly Exdeath's time-traveled extradimensional clone from another multiverse where the Keyblade War never happened.

And no I didn't mistype when I said Exdeath.
>>
>>49730949
Well, that's a major step up from Maleficent just being a powerful Fae and Sorceress.

>>49730972
I suppose.
>>
HAVE NONE OF YOU NIGGERS WATCHED ATLANTIS!?
>>
>>49730979
What? But I...
Get out, you Idiot!
I'll plunge to my death.
I'll plunge to my death, even if I half to burn down all of Paris!
>>
>>49731056
Eh, they never pull that level of stuff with the actual Disney characters.
>>
>>49731071
That'd be more appropriate for Disney40k imo
But yes, we've watched it.
>>
>>49726929
fucking epic.
>>
>>49731071
We have and Kida is pretty great but most of us have been discussing hard mode and Kida, sadly, is not a Disney Princess.
>>
>>49731089
Commisar Frollo leads a battalion of guards alongside a SPESS MAHREN legion with Gaston as the geneseed. Quasimodo is the abhuman adjutant to Frollo.
>>
>>49731091

That's true. It'd probably be a pretty good world, then. Maybe even a two-part world where you have to travel between the Real World and Hero World to fight the Evil Wizard, who has of course gotten his hands on some (villain monster of the game) by means of (control macguffin of the game), which is probably my or my Princess's fault because of course it is.
>>
>>49731089
>half to
Phone post. I am scum, and I am sorry.
>>
>>49731116
>Commissar

Inquisitor Frollo you mean. Did you not see the movie?
>>
File: Bg4GeVC.jpg (521KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Bg4GeVC.jpg
521KB, 1000x1416px
>>49726667
Young Scrooge McDuck
Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet
Vinny from Atlantis
It doesn't matter what our adventure is, but it will be the raddest.
>>
>>49731152
I did, and you're entirely right. I just had an image of him BLAMing someone, but i suppose Inquisitors do that even better than Commissars.
>>
>>49731167
>tfw you live in irl duckburg
There's a lot more weed here than you'd expect.
>>
>>49731110
she's not even a princess, she's actually a queen.
>>
>>49731230
Of course there'd be. Do you think Scrooge would frown on limiting the free market when there's a demand?
>>
>>49730821
Aurora
Belle
Snow White.

I want a fucking challenge.
>>
>>49731326
Well, Belle is knowledgeable and Aurora and Snow White have a ton of experience living as peasants. You'd be fairly okay, initially.
>>
File: aeSQS.jpg (512KB, 980x1477px) Image search: [Google]
aeSQS.jpg
512KB, 980x1477px
>ctrl + f
>only one person picked Scrooge
C'mon now
>>
>>49726667
>pocahantos-druid
>mulan-fighter
>rapunzel-cleric
>elsa-sorrcerer
>mary-rogue
>>
>>49731497

Scrooge was my second choice only because I'd rather be the hero than have Scrooge heroing it up around me.
>>
>>49731497
Most of us are going by Disney Animated Canon, which includes only theatrically released films by Walt Disney Animation Studios.
>>
>>49731497
Picking Scrooge makes things too easy. I need a good challenge.

Donald and Goofy are about the right power level to make things work.
>>
>>49726667
Donald Duck as Berserker
Jose Carioca as Bard
Panchito Pistoles as Gunslinger
>>
>>49727522

You are mistaken. Gaston only does things UNIQUELY.

One can fight BETTER than Gaston, but no one fights LIKE Gaston.
>>
>>49731911
>Jose Carioca
>Panchito Pistoles
literally who?
>>
>>49731911
>Donald Duck as Berserker

Donald Duck is a Mage.
>>
>>49732045
I want Kingdom Hearts to leave.
>>
>>49732055
But Anon we're all part of Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>49731979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwGs9vKm9SY
>>
>>49732045
Donald Duck is a fist-fighting sailor.
>>
>>49732132

Why don't we all just meet halfway and say Donald is a Rage Mage?
>>
>>49731497

He's just a little bit OP.

A tiny bit.
>>
>>49732132
>>49732045
Donald Duck is a retired Sergeant in the United States Army.
>>
>>49731979
>doesn't know the Three Caballeros
You wasted your childhood
>>
>>49732280
>>49732132
Anyone have the pic of when the boys tried to prank Donald, and he instead started flashing back to Okinawa?
>>
File: Jap Minefield.jpg (257KB, 696x975px) Image search: [Google]
Jap Minefield.jpg
257KB, 696x975px
>>49732386
Got your back, famalam.
>>
>>49732386
>>49732426
Gentlemen, I give you the real reason why Donald is always angry and manic.
PTSD from WWII
>>
File: dorf.jpg (7KB, 211x228px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.jpg
7KB, 211x228px
7 Dwarves
>I'll go start my own dwarf fortress
>>
>>49732523
Grumpy was such a tsundere
>>
>>49732426

Oh my god. Cotton Hill is Donald Duck.
>>
>>49732453
>1944: Vacation in Brasil & Mexico
>Same Year: Deployed as a commando in Pacific Theater
Holy shit, that's an extreme year. Goofy ain't got shit on this, and his wife died.
>>
Out of the princesses:
>Elsa as lead caster
>Rapunzel as face, source of adventurer's best friend
>Mulan as our head martial
>Either Anna to keep Elsa motivated or Pocahontas for also being useful

Out of everyone else:

>Aladdin
>Aladdin
>Aladdin
>Flynn
>>
>>49732664
>Entire party is rogues
fucking brilliant.
>>
>>49730777
You. I like you

>Super strength
>Super intelligence
>Improved hearing
>Improved sense of smell
>Highly durable
>Heat resistance/Fireproof
>Bulletproof
>Shockproof
>Limited poison resistance
>Can climb walls and ceilings
>Infrared vision
>Night vision
>Telescopic vision
>Retractable body parts
>Sharp claws
>High dexterity with four arms
>Accurate shooter
>Contortion (can roll up into a ball)
>>
>>49732712
>Dies to Water
>>
Well since no adventure is specified and I always gear towards pirate / aqua builds in CYOA I'm going to go for something a little different.

>Ariel - Little Mermaid
The mascot and the luck. With Poseidon on our side we'll be the fastest, most manoeuvrable and protected ship on the seas. Plus Ariel is best princess.

>Jack Sparrow - Pirates
The schemer and financier. He's the one that will point us in the direction of riches as well as being extremely good at negotiating and coming up with ideas on the fly.

>Baloo - Bear from Jungle Book
The beast. Baloo is fucking chilled as fuck. An anthropomorphic lazy-ass, wise-cracking bear will always add levity no matter how dire the situation. Plus I figure I'll be able to ride him on shore expeditions and he'll add to our overall muscle/intimidation abilities.

>Maurice
The tinkerer. We'll always have the most cutting edge, if not unreliable, gadgets. They may be geared towards fighting, quality of life or maybe even just improving the ship in terms of materials, sailing techniques etc.

I think they would all be fairly easy going, perhaps with the exception of Jack but that's part of his charm. Ideally I'd get Maurice to do me up some sick bear armour and surveying equipment and go traipsing around tropical island on the back of Baloo.
>>
>>49726667

Let's assume that you're transposed into a D&D 5e-esque world and that all princesses are given appropriate classes.

>Jasmine.
Beastmaster Ranger, but barely high enough level to get her tiger and she's allocated her high stats to CHA, INT, and WIS, in that order.

>Rapunzel
Cleric of Hair. WIS is middling, but CHA is great, and she's handy with blunt weapons, so her STR is probably a lot better than it looks. If frying pans are finesse weapons, she may have a high DEX instead. That would certainly help with all the stuff she does with her hair which, by the way, look at all the times she lifts herself or other, even heavier people with her hair and doesn't even flinch. Rapunzel has crazy good CON.

>Snow White
Level 1 Druid. She can't wildshape yet, but she's good with any animal she encounters.

>Mulan
Battle Master Fighter.

>Aurora
Either a level 1 Druid like Snow White or an Archfey Warlock, drawing her powers from her three fairy guardians.

>Cinderella
Like Aurora, she could be either a level 1 Druid (because of her mice) or an Archfey Warlock (with a Fairy Godmother patron).

>Pocahontas
Ranger.

>Tiana
Frog druid.

>Belle
Level 0 Wizard. She starts with no spells but will have a talent for them as soon as she finds any arcane texts to study.

>Ariel
Warlock of Ursula, who is arguably more fiend than archfey.

>Merida
Fighter. No, not Ranger. Fighters can be just as good with a bow and Merida is not especially in touch with nature.

>Elsa (special mention)
Though not actually a Disney princess for some reason, Elsa is an ice-themed sorceress.
>>
>>49733031
>Elsa is an ice-themed sorceress
That's a given. The real question is, how many levels does she need to be as completely broken as she is
>>
>>49733031
>for some reason
BECAUSE SHE'S A QUEEN.
>>
File: gaston.png (68KB, 641x756px) Image search: [Google]
gaston.png
68KB, 641x756px
>>
>>49726667

The princesses are actually pretty good in their own right.

>true hard mode: sidekicks only
>>
>>49733554
Morph, Carpet, Animated Broom, Scat Cat.
>>
>>49726667
>Not taking merlin form sword and the stone to just fuck off to where or when ever you want.
>>
>>49733222
Trips confirm, Gaston is the best choice by far.
>>
>>49732664
Neither Anna nor Elsa are Disney Princesses.
>>
>>49730777
I came here to post this.

But how has nobody broken into the Ghibli treasure trove? They distribute through Disney in the west.
Mononoke deserves a spot in any hard mode team.
>>
>>49734417
Fine. Replace them both with Aladdins.
>>
>>49734427
Disney Animated Canon and Pixar only, fucker.
>>
File: TailSpinHDLogo.png (739KB, 790x733px) Image search: [Google]
TailSpinHDLogo.png
739KB, 790x733px
>>49732917
If you drop Ariel, you've got a good Crimson Skies/Diesel Punk game.
>>
Why would i choose any other adventuring party than the best one?
>>
>>49732645
I'm now hearing I killed fiddy men in Donald's voice.
>>
>>49734534
>Pixar
Now YOU'RE the one adding nonsense to the OP.
>>
>>49734709
Merida is an official member of the Disney Princess line, despite being from a Pixar Animation Studios film. I added nothing.
>>
>>49733554
>>49734768
>Pixar

Since we going there,

Stitch (combat), magic carpet (transport), long john silver (generalist), mike wazowski (humor)
>>
>>49734839
Only two of those are sidekicks.
>>
Robin Hood. How has no one thought of this yet?
>Ranger, Archery fighting style
the Spring Sprite, from Fantasia 2000
>Druid, Circle of the Foreset
Wreck-it Ralph
>Monk, Way of the Open Palm
EVE, if Pixar movies count.
>Paladin, Oath of Devotion. What else could I give her? She's a sentient robot.
>>
Hard mode is actually super easy.

Mulan
Merida
Ariel

Easy mode gets real fun. Honestly, I'd just have a whole Bioware style crew of characters with me. Top picks are:

Scrooge
Merlin
Darkwing Duck
Mulan
Merida
Ariel
Aladdin
Wreck-it Ralph
Peter Pan
Phil
Mary Poppins (Not animated, but she should damn well count)
>>
>>49726667
>easy mode
The three good fairies and Merlin
>>
>>49726667
>Hard mode - you can only pick from disney princesses.
I pick Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida.
>>
File: that_makes_me_puncomfortable.jpg (22KB, 242x292px) Image search: [Google]
that_makes_me_puncomfortable.jpg
22KB, 242x292px
>All these awful choices and minmaxing acquired licenses faggots.

Hercules, Merlin, Clopin, and Pocahantes.
>>
>>49726667
I pick none of them. With my plot armor, I'm sure to beat the evil wizard with nobody but maybe a sidekick dying.
>>
>>49734691
>>49731868
>>49731497
>picking scrooge
Why would i want some old rich guy who is dumb enough to keep all of his money as coins in a glorified swimmingpool rather than investing it.
Seriously, he has one thing going for him with the money and even that he is bad at
>>
File: Hercules_Character.png (4MB, 1160x2510px) Image search: [Google]
Hercules_Character.png
4MB, 1160x2510px
I surprised you niggers didn't choose the demi god

any way
Hercules the brawler
Captain Jack Sparrow the pirate
Elisa the ice mage

rate me
>>
>>49735176
>why would i want to bring some poor little motherless lad?
>>
>>49735333
>Dumb muscle
>Syphilitic Drunk
>Emotional bitch who can barely control her magic
Honestly still good choices if you're an intelligent man, anon.
>>
>>49735176
They're not talking about old man Scrooge, they're talking about the Scrooge from the comics, where he earned his fortune through adventuring.
>>
>>49735467
>>49735350
this is now a scrooge thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWwSVOo5K_k
>>
scrooge in his prime, pretty much it
>>
>>49732523
>Dopey is in a strange mood
>>
>>49734427
Kaguya might be useful if we can time things so that the invincible moonpeople show up to take her away just as the final boss shows up. If we can trick the final boss into attacking the aliens, they'll take care of our work for us.
>>
>>49727920

Why is Mulan a princess? She's not remotely royal and last I checked her love interest was a captain/general rather than a prince.
>>
Jasmine. Animal companion: a fucking tiger.

Plus she's hot af
>>
File: 350px-Gullwings_KHII.png (153KB, 350x381px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Gullwings_KHII.png
153KB, 350x381px
>>49726667
Yuna, Rikku, and Pain (Prior adventuring experience in familliar format, potential magic, martial, skill and summons) counting as one unit due to their use in a Disney format.

Xion (Because no one will miss her and we could use a fighter/mage).

Hans Christian Anderson (Voiced by Mark Hamil) to archive our adventures through this new place and give him a font of inspiration of new works should he ever return.

Kida to handle any potential ancient artifacts of power we might come across, as well as providing linguistic translations and the like.

The Rescuers! (of the down under variety) as their whole calling is going on adventures to help others in need. A great skill set to bring to bear against a fantastical world, but also a good moral compass to help keep the fairy trio from turning us all into murderhobos.

And Larxene, because every party needs a dickass thief and Rikku's close but not a dickass.
>>
File: 1454294481663.jpg (158KB, 540x769px) Image search: [Google]
1454294481663.jpg
158KB, 540x769px
>>49733075
Fimbulwinter
(Frostburn, p. 93)

Transmutation [Cold]
Level: Druid 8, Sorcerer 8, Wizard 8, Cleric 9, Winter (Fr) 9,
Components: V, S, XP,
Casting Time: 10 minutes (see text)
Range: 1 mile/level
Area: 1 mile/level radius, centered on you
Duration: 4d12 weeks
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

I don't know how many miles Arandel coveres but she covered all of them. She's either rocking epic spellcasting or enough sorcerer levels to qualify, nevermind the minimum 15 to cast this. Childhood trauma keeps eternal winter at bay.
>>
File: Game Over.jpg (41KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
Game Over.jpg
41KB, 441x750px
>>49726861
>>49726961
Came here to post this.
>>
>>49736357
>Xion (because no one will miss her

'twas cold, m'boy. Ice Cold.

Also, Larxene's not just a dick, she's a straight-up sadist. As in "actually spends her free time reading Marquis de Sade"
>>
>>49734427
Mononoke is miramax sempai
>>
>>49735467
Old Man Scroofe is not anything like he pretends either, he has a coin vault because he has invested so much in growing Duckburg that he cannot spend a dime without earning a dollar. He also continues going on adventures looking for treasure and legendary artifacts and is every bit of a badass as children's tv ratings allow.
>>
>>49726898
Good team
>>
>>49726667
I'll pick the most powerful princesses, then use them to fund an entire army to raid the wizard's lair and fuck him in the eye.
>>
So no Genies...
Hmm,
Fairy Godmother as the caster
Hercules as the fighter
Rapunzel as the healer
Aladdin as the rogue

Hard mode
Mulan as the fighter
Rapunzel as the healer
Esmeralda as the thief
Cinderella as caster/ druid

Evil party
Malecifent as caster
Gaston as fighter
Hook as the thief
Frollo as the cleric

Bonus team
Kuzco
Long John Silver
Stitch
Coach Boomer
>>
>>49726667
Hard Mode: Merida, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Jasmine. Why Jasmine? You ever watch the Aladdin TV series? That's why.
>>
>>49735176
The money he has in his vault is only the first amounts of money he made. He has massive amounts of investments and money in all kinds of banks.
>>
File: older merida.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
older merida.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I'll go all rebellious Princesses for my Chaotic Good adventure harem.

Elsa--Ice Mage

Merida--Ranger

Mulan--Fighter

Esmeralda--Bard (with healing/support magic)

Tiana--Owns and operates the tavern/restaurant/inn we use as our HQ. It provides us with a safehouse, an income, and a flow of information for new adventures.

Belle--with a high INT, Belle will be our sage/spell-caster who spends lots of time in the library and carries around a sack of books.

And I'll be the Thief.

We will defy social norms, right wrongs, smash unjust laws/customs, and celebrate with frequent wild group sex.
>>
>Hardmode is Disney Princesess
>include Mulan
>Full-out, trained soldier with combat experience and ability to use explosives
>Not even Royalty, hardy peasent through-and-through
>Only included in Disney Princess catagory for marketing purposes

That's just cheating, she's just gonna carry every team hard.
>>
>>49737149
She's the daughter of a war hero, I don't think her family qualifies as peasants.
>>
>>49737198
>daughter of

She IS a war hero.
>>
Hard mode is a joke, so I will actually put together a serious team.

First off, Stitch. A nearly indestructible alien genetic experiment capable of incredible feats of technological ingenuity and brute strength.

Second, Kronk. This might seem like an odd choice, but despite a charming childlike naiveté, Kronk is proficient in a wide variety of skills and despite terrible bluff he's an incredibly potent social character.

Finally, we need at least one lady on the team. Elsa is the obvious choice, but she doesn't really fit synergistically, she's pretty much just raw spellcasting power, and all she does is ice. No, who we want is Rapunzel. Her sweet demeanor and ability to build rapport with even hardened criminals will keep Stitch in line, her similarly wide skill range builds on the foundation set by Kronk. Healing keeps the party healthy. And on top of all that she has a not insignificant skill in cast iron frying pan fu.
>>
>>49726813
>Rey as paladin
>Rey
A paladin is suppose to have charisma, not be a cardboard cutout mary sue.
>>
>>49737377
Fa Zhou is a war hero, and Mulan grew up in his household.
So, not peasants.
>>
File: 1464062213090.png (3MB, 3099x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1464062213090.png
3MB, 3099x1700px
>>49737431
Damn right.
>>
File: 1405613348881050797.png (448KB, 800x379px) Image search: [Google]
1405613348881050797.png
448KB, 800x379px
>>49726667
>you are limited entirely to Disney characters
This is not a limitation
>>
>>49737487
You just posted my ideal party, limitations or no.
>>
>>49737456
Jesus, that autism must be straight out of /tv/. Those guys are out of control.
>>
>>49737431
>A paladin is suppose to have charisma

Piss and moan about ess-jey-dubz all you like, Daisy Ridley was likable as all fuck. She only seemed a little flat because she had to act across three other good performances.

Of course Rey is a terrible choice for paladin, doesn't fit at all.
>>
>>49726667
Mulan, Pocahontas, and frizzy redhead bitch, everyone else is worthless. Mulan would be a fighter, Pocahontas and redhead would be rangers, maybe Pocahontas could be a druid.
>>
>>49737487
Man, the Atlantis PS1 game was awesome.
>>
>>49726667
I only need one ally
>>
>>49736357
>Xion because no one will miss her

Listen here you little shit
>>
File: 01.jpg (622KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
622KB, 1200x1200px
>>49737764
You tell 'em.
>>
>>49736532
>implying Donald will be useful
>>
>ctrl-f
>no David Xanatos
You dissappoint me.
>>
>>49737956
>Implying another party member with access to Curaga isn't useful
>>
>>49726667
What is it with all these quest threads all of a sudden
>>
>>49726667
>No genies allowed.
>You can only pick from Disney Princesses

Fuck, that's easy. Elsa (absurdly powerful natural magic user arguably on-par with the likes of Maleficent) and Anna (to help keep Elsa sane). Probably Mulan or Meridah (for physical fighting purposes) as well.

Class really doesn't matter when Elsa has my back.
>>
File: 1455786144318.png (42KB, 198x196px) Image search: [Google]
1455786144318.png
42KB, 198x196px
>All these posts claiming rapunzel for healing and hair

She cut it of and it lost its power you nerds. Jesus christ watch the movie.
>>
>>49738214

>She cut it of

UHM AKTCHUALEY it was flynn who cut it off.
>>
>>49738228
Either way the fur is gone and the power with it. She is just a fighter with a specialization inprove weapons
>>
>Vinny from Atlantis as the Alchemist specialising in explosives
>Rapunzal as the party healer/cleric
>Flinn rider as the rogue
>Mulan as Fighter

>Guest starring Gaston as THAT guy
>>
>>49738214
Mmmmkay who says it can't regain its power it was never explicitly stated to have been lost forever

There's animated sequel coming out soon that MAY be canon so we'll see
>>
>*randomize*

Mad Hatter
Alchemical character, his concoctions usually don't work at all or have the wrong effect. He's unpredictable and speaks in gibberish but can be prone to incredible insight and wisdom. It can be hard to know when to ignore him and when to heed his words.

Chien-Po
Pacifist warrior, aware of his strength but mostly unwilling to utilise it. He will ensure every avenue is exhausted before resorting to violence but when he does engage, his raw physical power is usually unmatched. Becomes quite curmudgeonly without food.

Basil, the great mouse detective
Only a tiny mouse but outclasses any with his autism ability to predict human or rodent behaviour. Able to pick up on a trail weeks old or quickly deduce the nature of any room he walks into. His small size also makes him extremely useful when it comes to picking locks and disarming traps. Unfortunately, his mind often wanders and he is rarely willing to focus on the task at hand. Insists on regularly playing the violin. Badly.

Megara
An excellent courtesan and an arch manipulator, Meg can schmooze her way in and out of any situation. While excellent with people, she does have an annoying penchant to cavort with gods and is frequently having to scramble to keep possession of her soul, like a degenerate gambler. This can occasionally result in boons and awards but is usually just an annoyance and means the party has to drop whatever it is doing in order to salvage Meg's questionable soul.

We're a pretty ragtag bunch but Cruella de Vil assigns us missions and equips us with the gear we need to complete them. We last 1 week before Meg sells us all out to Hades in return for some shiny thing.
>>
>>49737487
/thread
>>
All right all right all right.. I just read this whole thread and now I'm going to assemble my team

>Fuck Gaston
Hes going to think he's the party face when really he is the hired muscle. He would be shit in any party
>Fuck Rollo
No, he isn't a cleric. He has no divine powers, he's just a dick
>Actual actual hard mode
No Mulan

>Esmeralda
Bard who performs with dance and stage tricks, I almost want to call her an illusionist but we will just stick with Bard
>Flynn Rider
He's a good choice. Synergistically and he can be the party face
>Jeppetto
That motherfucker is a master craftsman. He would be chilling out at HQ making us crazy clockwork weapons
>Woody
Yes, motherfucking woody. Having a small sentient toy on the team who is a literally expert at sneaking around humans and not getting caught. He can be easily smuggled into places and left overnight, from the inside he can deactivate defenses and open the doors for us

This is how I pull Heists with a Disney themed party.
>>
Stitch
Mulan
Kronk
Mary Poppins
>>
File: 8557191.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8557191.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>49726667
Finally, I can hunt monsters, save villages and swoon beautiful women side by side with best Disney prince.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (92KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
92KB, 680x497px
>>49737487
We got a fuckin' winner
>>
THE FOREST IS ATTACKING MODE
SNOW WHITE DRUID
POCAHONTAS DRUID
BAMBI DRUID
TARZAN DRUID

YOUR MOVE CIVILIZATION
>>
>>49729002
Did you watch the movie? She didn't cook her way out of danger.
>>
>>49726667
SORA
DONALD
GOOFY
>>
>>49737431
Contrary to the Memes, Try is not a Mary Sue. She is a bland character devoid of any substance and more akin to a walking plot device, but not a Mary Sue.
>>
>>49738182
As it's been said before, neither Anna nor Elsa are Disney Princesses.
>>
>>49738020
Are you retarded? Legitimate question.
>>
File: tracer autism.jpg (27KB, 320x364px) Image search: [Google]
tracer autism.jpg
27KB, 320x364px
>>49738566
Underrated post
>>
File: flynn.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flynn.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
I choose Flynn.

Not the one on the horse, mind you. The other one...
>>
>>49738670
Well, whatever, I'm still taking Elsa and Anna.
>>
>Hard Mode

That's easy, I definitely pick Kairi.

She's got a keyblade, which means she is capable of all the stuff we've seen Keyblade Wielders do, which is a lot.

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSyyCX2rkIU
>>
>>49726667
Easy mode
>Elsa
>Prime Scrooge McDuck
>Robin Hood

Hard mode
>Mulan
>Pocahontas
>Merida

Disney must die mode (Only princesses with no combat training)
>Snow White
>Cinderella
>Tiana
>>
>>49730646
Technically very few of the Princesses are actual royalty, either by blood or by marriage. Just because Elsa is an actual Queen doesn't mean she can't also be a Princess.
>>
>>49739271
And yet neither she, nor her sister Anna are official members of the Disney Princess line.

>>49726667
I choose princess Eilonwy, from the Black Cauldron. She's from a long line of powerful enchantresses.
>>
>>49738458
Woody could also get upgrades from jeppetto, turn that little motherfucker into a walking Swiss army knife
>>
>>49738530
I suddenly want to have a party of nothing but idiots who each try to swoon a single specific woman. We have Zapp Brannigan and Gaston, who else could the party have?
>>
>>49738458
I think you were taking the Gaston comments too seriously. Gaston's really pretty useless outside of being kind of strong. Also Mulan isn't even the most OP princess, Elsa wins hands down.
>>
>>49739941
>Woody presumably has full control over his form
>any upgrades from Jeppetto would function as fancy magitech, like a Warforged's components
>>
>>49736276
The princess part is a misnomer. Though most of them are royalty in some way, it is not a requirement.
>>
>>49739991
>How many times are people going to have to remind folks that bitch is a queen
>>
>>49739992
>Sew a bag of holding inside of his body where his voice box is
>Have jeppetto make a bunch of clockwork bullshit and put it in the pocket
>Woody is now mini Inspector Gadget
>>
>>49726667

>Merida-Ranger
>Elsa-Mage
>Esmerelda-Bard
>Mulan-Fighter

So where are we going? Or is this a Konosuba type deal where we're starting from the bottom?
>>
>>49726667
Beast as fighter
Elsa wizard
Rapunzel as healer

the dreamsquad
>>
File: Atlantis_The_Lost_Empire_poster.jpg (139KB, 284x419px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantis_The_Lost_Empire_poster.jpg
139KB, 284x419px
>>49726667

Can I take the Atlantis team?

I would like to adventure with them.

Everyone have forgotten this?
>>
File: Geek Boy.png (86KB, 250x346px) Image search: [Google]
Geek Boy.png
86KB, 250x346px
>>49739957
>>
>>49739052
Kairi is not a Disney Princess.
>>
>>49726861
>>49726961
>>49731056
I feel like using kingdom hearts is cheating, but I'm still gonna go for it
>>
>>49732166
He's a cancer mage
>>
>>49726667
Ok so having copied and pasted the list of names let's see how many I can remember or guess.
Snow White, only skills are house work and gaining the loyalty of animals. Not great.
Cinderella, same.
Aurora, worse.
Ariel, can sing and swim. Ok if I have room for another member but not a priority.
Belle, book smart but nothing else.
Jasmine, was able to learn to pollvolt after seeing it once. Good choice.
Pocahontas, outdoors survivle skills. Useful.
Mulan, good combat skills. First choice.
Tiana, I don't know anything about her.
Rapunzel, I know very little but she probably has some useful skills. Maybe.
Merida, haven't seen Brave but she seems to have some combat skills. Mayby.
>>49727421
>Technically a Disney Princess.
No she isn't, she has the power of Thor but no royal title.
>>
Muh Race Squad

>Aladdin (rogue)
>Tia Dalma (sorceress)
>Cobra Bubbles (fighter)
>Pocahontas (Ranger)
>>
>>49727522
This.
He's bard, tank, fighter all in one
>>
>>49739402
>neither she, nor her sister Anna are official members of the Disney Princess line.
For now. If Moana gets elected as a Princess before Elsanna, there'll be hell to pay.
>>
>>49746493
Cobra Bubbles has a ridiculous bluff modifier too.
>>
>>49746863
No, there won't. The only justification for adding characters to the Princess line is how much money their movie makes.
>>
>>49730561
When viewed from any perspective but her own, Mulan is basically Trashcan Man from "The Stand" in the form of an Asian girl.

>crazy social misfit/outcast
>speaks to a "dragon" that only she can see
>basically terrible at everything but blowing people up
>scary good at blowing people up
>obsessive devotion to her ruler
>>
If I'm going to die horribly, I'm going to die horribly with people who don't completely outshine me at everything, but are all better than me at one very important thing.

This is also assuming the cartoons are fair game for Normal Mode.

THE PARTY

>LeFou - Party provision procurer, always has MORE BEER for when we need to drown our sorrows, may or may not have those FIVE DOZEN EGGS Gaston is fond of eating
>Iago - Party face for all the wrong reasons
>Cedric - Party sorcerer and tactician, probably makes all our plans (which then backfire)
>Dr. Doofenschmirtz - Party inventor and probably the only one making us any money.
>>
>>49735176
Because Scrooge is richer than /pol/'s conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds. He piles up the gold in the vault because there is nothing left for him to buy.
>>
>>49747606
>Trashcan Man from "The Stand" in the form of an Asian girl
That's a hell of a mental image, anon.
>>
easy mode:
Davy Crockett: ranger, hunter and one of America's most famous frontiersmen. regardless of the terrain he's the most able to keep the party alive.
Beast: he's the frontline guy, tanking for the party and with enhanced senses he can easily track targets down.
Zorro: charismatic rogue. if he cant get in via his social connections he easily slips in as the fox.
Tail Spin Baloo: pilot and brawler means there are no areas we cant get to and hes not just stuck sitting in the seaduck.

hard mode:
Mulan: military training makes for an easy and obvious choice.
Merida: with excellent archery and horsemanship skills she makes for a good ranger/scout.
Pocahontas: possibly the best overall outdoor survival skills, will be able to easily support party.
Belle: due to extensive reading out of the princesses she's the one that I would be relying on as party medic/face.

sidekick party:
rufus the molerat: that little dude is a living pink swiss army knife.
norm the human robot: theres very little that an intelligent large robot such as norm cant bring to the table.
Launchpad McQuack: one of the worlds top fly boys and always there to provide support to Darkwing Duck in his campaign against evil.
Wade: while he rarely does leave the house in KP, wade doesn't really have to as he's got the whole world wired.
>>
>>49747606
>qt chinese gf
>"the big one, the big one... my life for you!!"
>my dick is diamonds
>>
>>49747606
>basically terrible at everything but blowing people up

Except she's not? Did you miss the part when she went from hopeless weakling to biggest badass in the Chinese Army? And that was before she singlehandedly wiped the entire Hun Army out.

Your other Points are mostly disingenuous too.
>>
Aladdin - Even without the Genie this guy has a knack for getting out of situations intact and is really good at unexpected sitiations. Plus he's got a flying carpet.

Mowgli - Screw Pocahontas, this guy can literally talk to animals and knows how to survive in the wild. He's a great Ranger.

Donald Duck - He's rough around the edges, but when shit hits the fan he's the one who always comes out on top. A Barbarian if I ever saw one.
>>
>>49728818
>Frollo
>Working with Witches and Demons
Group breaks appart before they even leave the tavern.
>>
>>49747342
Wasn't Frozen the best selling animation movie Pixar had ever made? Until Zootopia, that is.
>>
>>49726667
Easy mode:
Any 3 gods from Hercules

Hard mode:
Rapunzel as a cleric
Mulan as a fighter
Merida as a shittier fighter
>>
>>49749772
Frozen's not Pixar, it's pure Disney - there were talks in the 90s and Lasseter, Pixar's head, had been interested in doing it, but Disney bought Pixar whole and promoted him to Chief Creative Officer of both before it came too be

And yes, it's enormously successful - highest grossing animated film of all time right now, though Zootopia is still on in cinemas (and adjusted for inflation Snow White tops the list) - but that's the point

The princesses line groups the 11 together to make one enormous brand that makes something like $4 billion a year, but Frozen hasn't even needed to join the lineup - it's big enough on its own, for now at least, which means separate marketing, planning and manufacture - an extra cost than packaging with the Princesses, but one that's currently proving well worth it
>>
>>49742314
She's a princess of Heart though.
>>
>>49751843
Yes, but the official Disney Princesses are the ones in the OP image.
>>
>>49726667
Elsa and Anna.

They'll make it home or forge a new kingdom and I'll live a mostly cushy life as their friend and servant.
>>
File: disney princesses at 7 15 am.jpg (257KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
disney princesses at 7 15 am.jpg
257KB, 1000x661px
>>49727421
When people say Disney Princess they don't mean a Disney character that is also a Princess.
They mean from the Disney Princess brand label.
>>
>>49730612
>Where a train can derail and kill 1,000 people.
Dude, that's the number of people on a Sydney train in peak hour.
Major rail accidents tend to always have massive death tolls because you can fit a lot of people in a train no matter where in the world you are.
>>
>>49730821
She's actually a very competent police officer, she'd make a great adventurer.
>>
>>49726667
>No genies allowed.
There are literal gods in several Disney cartoons yet only Genies are disallowed?
>>
>>49726667
Jasmine as druid with with Rajah as her animal companion. Gaston as fighter. Elsa as sorcerer. Merida as rogue.
>>
File: gaston.png (242KB, 1229x1369px) Image search: [Google]
gaston.png
242KB, 1229x1369px
A lot of talk about Gaston. Have this from /fit/.
>>
>>49753842
Seriously. Fuck Gaston and Frollo
The lawful evil shits.

Though you could make an argument for Gaston being Chaotic Good. He's just a dick about it.
>>
>>49746222
>Snow White, only skills are house work and gaining the loyalty of animals. Not great.
she can sing to befriend animals and get them to do housework without training them. IIRC they even helped save her towards the end of the movie. She also befriendds the dwarves the moment they lay eyes on her, she is like some sort of druidic bard. She is simply a rough uncut gem not yet polished to full potential.
don't write her off completely
>>
>>49754641
I agree with this guy. Let her get her hands dirty in some adventuring and she will be calling up animal companions and fucking shit up in no time.
Snow White also has probably the highest charisma stat out of all the princesses. Lot of potential for her as party face
>>
>>49754673
>Charisma off the charts
> evil sorceress queen needs the heart to boost her own power
>The huntsman sent after SW to gain heart is charmed by the hueg charisma stat in a mere look
>she sings a song to charm woodland animals and gets them doing house chores without need for training
>you spend a week training your dog to fetch? Meanwhile this bitch can spend a few minutes singing to get birds to do the dishes, raccoons to do the laundry, even have a baby deer operate a water pump with its tail!
>group of 7 isolated working dwarves return home from a long day of back breaking mining work to discover their place was broken into
>ready to bash the bastards head in until instant charm from a simple glance at that friggin Charisma stat
>Now she has 7 manly strong dwarves willing to die for her and are more then able to prrovide for her
>maybe you thought that thing with the animals was just some temporary magic?
>hahaha NOPE that charisma was so high it permamently awakened those animals so they saw through the witch's disguise when Snow White's ABYSSMAL intelligent and wisdom failed
>said animals proceed to travel all the way to the dwarfs mines and dwarfhandle them back to snow white
>Even when she is all but ddead, her XBAWKS HUEG charisma summons some random prince out of no where to save her life!

And all of this completely untrained, snow white is beyond OP. IF Elsa had even a sliver of Snow White's charisma stat, the movie would have ended with the country instantly turned into a glacier and the rest of the world going through a 'Day after Tommorow' scenario.
>>
>Everyone from Kingdom Hearts as the grunts
Thanks to that mess of a plot, everyone's the same person, and thus a princess. Which would make them them into batteries of holy power, but that'd be overkill.

>Xanatos from Gargoyles as Illusionist
He's gonna manipulate the rest of the group into conquering the world for him and I'm gonna sit back and laugh at everyone else's misery and failure.

What now, wizard?
>>
File: treasureplanetship.jpg (136KB, 2048x1314px) Image search: [Google]
treasureplanetship.jpg
136KB, 2048x1314px
>>49726667
Maleficent, Atilla, and Rourke. We'll steal one of these things and become space pirates.
Alternatively, Merlin and nobody else.
>>
File: 516.jpg (22KB, 516x554px) Image search: [Google]
516.jpg
22KB, 516x554px
>>49755765
>Atilla
Why would you want a random thug from that pub in Tangled?
>>
>>49726667
>you are limited entirely to Disney characters

Scott Calvin (The Santa Clause) - Tell me Santa wouldn't be a great tank-mage
Uncle Remus (Song of the South) - Bard
Gordon Bombay (Mighty Ducks 1-3) -Team Coach, basically a rouge-ish type of character.

Dumbo - Operation Dumbo Drop - Fuck you I'm having a goddamn elephant
>>
File: BH6_Team_Transparent.png (981KB, 1061x536px) Image search: [Google]
BH6_Team_Transparent.png
981KB, 1061x536px
>Jane, Tinkerbell, Rapunzel, Jasmine, That maiden from Beauty&Beast (in human form)
>ERP adventure
>bad endings for us all
I'll have the last laugh, though.

And if GM is too pussy for that, then I'll take the crew from Big hero 6 and go on a regular adventure.
>>
WALT MUST DIE MODE:

No protagonists or deuteragonists of any kind
>>
File: team.png (925KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
925KB, 1440x900px
>>49726667
I got my team assembled and ready to go. The best of the best.
>>
>>49729123
good call on Rapunzel, although i would almost say favored soul. Merida aint no ranger though, probably more of a bow focused fighter, (I mean... unless you wanted to count her mother as her animal companion...)
>>
>>49754641
A thrallherd if i ever saw one
>>
File: treasure_planet_29.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
treasure_planet_29.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What about this nigga?
>>
File: 1446183360022.webm (139KB, 348x606px) Image search: [Google]
1446183360022.webm
139KB, 348x606px
>>49726667
>you are limited entirely to Disney characters.
No problem!
>>
>>49738214

It never said we had to take them in the state they are at the end of the movie. The OP pic depicts her with her hair still blonde and magic.

>>49733075

With the exception of the eternal winter effect that she cannot control (she wanted to end the effect immediately upon learning that it existed at all, but couldn't), the most powerful effect Elsa achieves is not much different from Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion. She could plausibly be 13th level with some homebrewed spells on her list and an entirely plot-based curse attached to her.

>>49739271

Not actually true. Jasmine, Rapunzel, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Merida are all princesses by birth and Cinderella marries into a fully functioning kingdom. Tiana and Belle marry into defunct kingdoms, although the kingdoms went defunct within the lifetime of the royal they married (in both cases due to their own terrible leadership, although in Beast's defense he was a child when both he and whoever his regent is (Cogsworth?) were cursed). Pocahontas is the daughter of a chieftain, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to call her a princess by birth.

Mulan is not any kind of princess, however. She is born to a respected but peasant-class soldier and marries a captain who is the son of a famous general, none of whom have any relation to the Emperor. Elsa becomes a queen within the runtime of her movie, but she still spends more screentime as a princess than Mulan did, so this "Elsa is a queen" bullshit doesn't fly. She's not in the pantheon for the same reason Kida isn't. It's not that Kida is disqualified because she becomes a god, it's because of marketing.
>>
>>49737400
I'm surprised with the lack of krunk as well especially since he can speak to animals
>>
File: 291834713941.jpg (111KB, 1184x652px) Image search: [Google]
291834713941.jpg
111KB, 1184x652px
>>49726667

I just wanna go home...
>>
>>49738214
>healing tears
Or did I imagine the ending?
>>
>>49726715
Eh, low level, but still not bad.
>>
> only one anon chooses Kim Possible

I'm disappointed in you all.
>>
>>49726667

Elsa. Done.

Seriously, I don't think we ever even saw her get tired through that entire movie, and once she's not bottling up her powers and emotions anymore, it'll be even better.

I've seen people complainign that Elsa isn't a princess- yes she is, Disney Princess is a brand, not a descriptor, and Elsa is on that brand. Otherwise several of the characters on that opening image wouldn't be either- Notably Pocahontas and Mulan. Hell, I'm pretty sure Lilo is technically a Disney Princess.
>>
>>49754632

Gaston is on the stupid side of lawful good.
>>
>>49763454
Give it 5-20 years, and the pair of them will both be Disney Princesses, but for now Frozen is its own line on the balance sheet.
>>
File: 960.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
Fuck it, I'll even play in the spirit of it and only pick *Disney* Disney characters, not Marvel/Star Wars/KH/etc. And, I'll limit it to four, since OP didn't specify. AND I won't pick the obvious "All the gods" from Hercules.

Regular Mode -
Hercules - Fighter
Merlin - THE Wizard
The Sorcerer (Fantasia) - ... Sorcerer
Mary Poppins - Bard

Hard Mode:
Mulan - Fighter
Jasmine - Rogue
Merida - Ranger
Rapunzel - Cleric/Bard
>>
>>49757869
I was tempted, but he's as likely to stab you in the back.
>>
>All these Meridas.

>No Robin Hood.
>>
File: 1332983240870.gif (630KB, 253x225px) Image search: [Google]
1332983240870.gif
630KB, 253x225px
>>49738438
You. I like you.
>>
File: 6198087.jpg (121KB, 423x274px) Image search: [Google]
6198087.jpg
121KB, 423x274px
Easy!

O'Malley the Alley cat
Racist siamese cats from Lady & the Tramp.
Oliver from Oliver & Company.
The cat from Cinderella.
Figoro.
Sassy from Homeward Bound.
Dinah from Alice in Wonderland
And
Izma, after she's a cat.
>>
>>49737456
I love this image so much

It just works.
>>
File: ayyy.png (266KB, 640x319px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
266KB, 640x319px
>Vinny for raw firepower
>Robin Hood for stealth
>Scrooge McDuck for the DM's overpowered DMPC
>one free princess waifu slot
Byootiful.
>>
>>49735149
We all hate undertale, get this shit out of here.
>>
>>49763481
>good
Sorry, he's a neutral.
He isn't evil, certainly, but he is far from good.
He wants Belle solely as a trophy wife with absolutely no regard for her.
Doesn't lift a finger to pursue Belle when her father comes running for help, screaming bloody murder.
For most of the year.
Makes a plan to have an eccentric but harmless elderly man sent to a mad house, knowing full well what his fate would be there, as blackmail to marry Belle.
Intentionally whips the town into an angry mob when Belle corroborates her fathers story, ignoring her claims the beast was peaceful.
Locks her away in her own house.
Backstabs an opponent who has just saved your life, knowing full well by that point the Beast was peaceful, or at least willing to ignore your prior actions if you'd just leave him alone.
>>
>>49738214
She got it back for the new tv series.
>>
File: Alice drank the wrong tea.jpg (899KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alice drank the wrong tea.jpg
899KB, 900x1000px
Alice - Alice Comedies
Alice - Alice in Wonderland 1951
Alice - Alice in Wonderland 2010 and Alice through the Looking Glass 2016
Alice - Kingdom Hearts
Alice - Adventures in Wonderland
Alice - Disney Infinity: 3.0
Alice - Wonderland
Alice Impostor Mary Ann - Wonderland

All have experience with suddenly falling into potentially hostile fantasy worlds, well except the Impostor who was a native.
Some can cross dimensional boundaries at will even.
They have a knack for making friends, cutting through bullshit, if motivated, and have experience with magical effects. Namely transformation

Plus we all enjoy our tea.

Don't think I did but if I missed any Disney Alices, please tell me so I can hunt it down.
>>
>>49726667
Tinkerbell (rogue), Nala from Lion King (muscle), and ice-tainted Elsa (clout). I'll be the faceman and sometime tank.
>>
>>49769405
>faceman
>In a party with a Queen who was trained to handle public interaction.
>tank
>In a party with a Lion and that can summon Marshmallow the Snowmonster at a literal finger click.
Face it, they'd be carrying you.
>>
>>49755051
Six manly dwarves and one less so, though.
>>
>>49737764
>>49737793
I'd like to say I'm sorry but I can't remember why.
>>
>>49763454
>I did not read the thread
>>
David Xanatos from gargoyles
Merlin from sword in the stone
Yensid from phatasia etc
Miss Eglantine Price from bednobs and broomsticks

We gonna magic the fuck outta this. I don't know what the plan is, I don't know how, and I know I'm gonna get lost and confused, but it will be awesome.
>>
>>49738438
Suicide Squad 2.0
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.