[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUPER STAND SUNDAY! Let's see what sorta Stands we can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

File: SSS.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
SSS.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
SUPER STAND SUNDAY!

Let's see what sorta Stands we can come up with, and rate those of others.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

The next post will have the systems recommended for running Jojo games, along with the question
>>
File: JoJo.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>49707561
>HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Attached file

>Idea topic
Make a stand for a master thief
>>
File: Gas Pedal.png (50KB, 325x591px) Image search: [Google]
Gas Pedal.png
50KB, 325x591px
[Gas Pedal]
Appearance: Metal suit that forms around the user

Power - B
Speed - C
Range - E
Durability - A
Precision - C
Potential - D

Ability: [Gas Pedal] can break down solid objects into a gas form by touching them, and then reform the gas into a solid again at will.
This is usually done after a target has inhaled this new gas so they are destroyed from the inside after its reformed.

The palms of the stand also have fans built in to them to propel these gases
>>
>Stand Name - Journey
>Form - Dog sized red space shuttle with two white racing stripes down the middle
>Ability - Perspective Manipulation?

Basically the user operates based on the perspective of the stand.
Examples: If two staircases appear to be one from the shuttles perspective, then the user could walk up them as if this was the case, effectively teleporting. If the shuttle is looking down from the sky then the top of a building and the ground would appear to be on the same plain, so the user could step from the ground onto the the roof. If the shuttle views the user through a glass of water then he could swim through the air.

There are probably a million applications of this stand that I havent thought of
>>
Not intended for the thread idea topic but I have a Stand I've been itching to get written down somewhere so here goes.

Stand Name: 「Me, Myself & I」
Appearance: 「Me, Myself & I」looks like Baby Face in that it resembles a laptop somewhat but has knobs and switches and flashing lights on it in addition to a regular keyboard. These are pretty much just for show.
Stand Ability: Inspired somewhat by the light novel Jorge Joestar, 「Me, Myself & I」has the ability to teleport up to 2 alternate reality versions of the user to their reality. The User can choose where in 「Me, Myself & I」's range the alternate versions of themselves appear. 「Me, Myself & I」has no control over which realities it pulls from and so the teleportee might range from a wheelchair-bound version of the User to one with a completely different, more powerful Stand of their own. All teleportees are immediately brought up to speed with 「Me, Myself & I」's User's knowledge and feel compelled to aid them although they are not guaranteed to do so. Teleportees remain as long as the User wants them to but no more than 2 can exist at a time and are returned to reality they came from upon death/defeat but reset to before they left so that their own timelines are not affected.
Stand User: Because 「Me, Myself & I」is not super reliable its User will likely have some form of weapon/martial arts skill to compensate for it. They would not be a very trusting person and perhaps quite egotistical, preferring to act 'alone' in the sense that they only team up with other versions of themselves.
What do you anons think?
>>
>>49707713
what if the user pulls another version of them with 「Me, Myself & I」, could they then use the stand to summon another two versions them?
>>
>>49707801
Yes, theoretically. If this kept occurring we would certainly be in the worst of all possible realities.
>>
>>49707801
The better question is what happens when the two versions of 「Me, Myself & I」 try to pull eachother at the same time
>>
>>49708244
I think one of 2 things would happen:

1. They enter some sort of quantum state in which they inhabit 2 realities at once. This would probably not be good for the Users.

2. The Multiverse is forced to remove this aberration to prevent some sort of tear in its fabric. This would also not be very good.

I'm glad that people are thinking about「Me, Myself & I」though, probably the most interesting one I have ever thought up (not that I have ever thought up more than 4 or 5 Stands).
>>
So is anyone actually running or thinking about running a JoJo game?
>>
>>49707574
>Make a stand for a master thief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9r2zVvdog
I think having a Swarm Stand that could do this would definitely be plus, and I think using it to steal things would be a perfect idea
>>
>>49708643
I really would love to but I only know one guy who is into JoJo. My current gaming group probably would not be interested, they aren't into anime and manga much at all generally.
>>
>>49708709
Ever considered running online? I mean, you're literally posting in a thread made by and for /tg/ing JoJo fans.
>>
>>49707713
So, is there any sort of cool-down between the "summonings"? For instance, if the stand pulled 2 crappy alt's, what's to stop the user from just putting them back and re-summoning until they have an alt pair that he deems optimal?
>>
>>49708745
I have never really considered it, mainly out of preference for face-to-face gaming with people I know. I also don't have a decent microphone right now. Still, I may have to give it a go eventually for JoJo or some other game.
>>
>>49708757
Yeah, I would for the sake of balance rule that you can't just keep flipping though alts. Maybe an hour or 2? Don't want to make an already unreliable Stand too useless though.
>>
>>49708769
nigga I'd be down for that. Just use Roll20 . com or Tabletop Simulator or something, that shit would be amazing
>>
>>49708769
You can do text. As >>49708798 says, Roll20's always an option.
>>
>>49708791
>unreliable Stand
Is there such a thing? FFS, there's a stand that's just a turtle with a room on it's back. The more absurd and useless it sounds, the more fun you can have using it and bullshitting amazing fights
>>
Does Araki keep all the musical references he makes, Stand-wise, relevant to the current Part? This is because I was thinking, if I eventually ran a JoJo game, to start it off in WW1 and didn't know if it was a great idea to have Stands named after stuff that came out much later and which is culturally different.
>>
>>49708972
No, songs from the 1970s appear in SBR, which is in 1890
>>
File: robhalford-292x450.jpg (30KB, 292x450px) Image search: [Google]
robhalford-292x450.jpg
30KB, 292x450px
Stand 4: Raw Deal
Appears as Punchghost. Once it punches a target a tiny indestructible sub stand appears on the target and attacker listing the damage threshold of both parties. Each attack increases the damage percentage though no one takes damage until their threshold reaches 100 and over. Damage can be transferred to the attacker if the target manages to make a third of their current damage in one blow. Damage modifiers can be earned if one party misses an attack the other can make a counter combo. Human attack conditions are 5 percent each hit. Stand hits are 10 percent each hit. Once a target reaches 100% they pass out if they Hit any vital areas the thresholds for damage is raised for both parties. No one takes damage until they reach 100% but they still feel fatigue and pain

Power: B
Speed: B
Range: D
Precision: C
Durability: A
Learning: B

Need some feedback on this one.
>>
>>49709038
An interesting and creative idea, for a start. This would be a pretty good Stand when fighting a particularly destructive foe so as to avoid wounds but seems like it could draw out fights a bit because you have to keep track of more variables.
>>
File: 1463432460078.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1463432460078.png
618KB, 684x577px
>>49708643
At the end of every session someone jokes about the next session being a one-shot gestalt monk/summoner only or something like that, but it never happens
>>
>>49709079
Yes well it takes inspiration from Knuckles nen thing from HxH and the drawing out part is what im extremely worried about. Guess i need to think of a way to make it less number crunchy.
>>
Carl you better not be lurking in here.
>>
File: scissor sisters.jpg (1MB, 698x2875px) Image search: [Google]
scissor sisters.jpg
1MB, 698x2875px
So what does it do, /sss/?
>>
>>49709166
Like on a computer, 「Scissor Sisters」 is able to 'cut' from reality (The guy's balaclava, his gun) and paste them onto the user, so basically a short range teleport for items or clothing.
>>
>>49709276
... I think we found the master thief stand, boys
>>
So wait, is a guy putting together a Roll20 game now or not? That kind of went nowhere.

If the potential GM is still around my Skype is tommy.middleton8
>>
>>49709349
Im not the same guy, but id be up for GMing a JoJo game on roll20, I have a few setting ideas
>>
>>49709876
If you want players, my Skype's there, but I can only do text. Just built a new computer, haven't sorted out a mic or facecam yet.
>>
File: HRP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
HRP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
OP, you fucked the Systems post.

>Bizarre Adventures D6 [New]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13eEx_E7y76y14IKGSN7rPWP3AXl1nz2ajlyylsL7DUw/view

>Bizarre Adventures D10
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - The RPG
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ReSnZDUvIhpCG0X_8S5C-7P5vBRUb0P08gedAvs0oMc/view

>Expansion: Paranormal Beings and Battle Techniques [New]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WX2tdei5Hb47QEwOxVEykriPsRE3t1slEiSrI3gSTss/view

>Bizarre Adventures D100
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

>Heroic Roleplaying
Attached File

>Fan Parts
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>>
>>49710316
Yeah, I thought there was something missing.

On that note, is the D100 Bizarre Adventures up to scratch with the D10 one? Last I saw the d10 had more detail in some areas than the D100 one did. I ask because I am more familiar with D100 games and would probably use that if I ran JoJo.
>>
>>49710343
Bizarre Adventures is somewhat of a chain.

>D100 -> The RPG & D10

>D10 -> D6

D100's inactive, and D6 is... in the experimental stages.
>>
>>49710409
Right, so I would be better off trying Bizarre Adventures D10 or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - The RPG then?
>>
>>49710434
Yes. I'd also push D6, but that's because I'm the author.
>>
>>49709876
I'll put down potential interest as well.

I'll post my Skype when I get to my computer. I can realistically do any day but Sunday and Monday,though might take a well or two top make it regularly until I can change my work schedule for it.
>>
>>49710516
There we are.

englishlanguage50
>>
File: CuttingCrew.jpg (195KB, 977x2322px) Image search: [Google]
CuttingCrew.jpg
195KB, 977x2322px
>>49707561
Sup /sss/,

Haven't posted in a while due to just getting started on my new job, but I saw this thread and couldn't resist.

「Cutting Crew」

Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: A
Potential: C

Ability:
Any wound or scratch inflicted by Cutting Crew's knives can move on their own and be controlled by the user. For example, a scratch on the wrist of an opponent can move across his/her flesh until it appears across his/her throat instead.

Furthermore, the wounds will lengthen and deepen steadily over time and are virtually un-treatable. They will grow quicker in response to a victim's fear and adrenaline. The only way to stop the wounds is to knock out or kill the user.
>>
>>49711188
Firstly, pretty good design. Looks like the sort of Stand Jack the Ripper might use. The same could be said for its ability, quite gruesome and powerful. It seems like one of those Stands you'd have to beat quickly or with somebody else's help.
>>
>>49711239
Thanks. I did have Jack the Ripper in mind when I designed it, which took a while since I couldn't decide what theme it should go with besides having a knife.

The ability I actually came up with for a character for something non-Jojo related, but I figured it'd make a decent stand ability as well.
>>
>>49711188
Wasn't this used by Love Train?
>>
>>49711365
I think so. Love Train could redirect anything if I recall, including wounds.

Though I was thinking more of Johnny's Tusk Act 2 ability and how he can move the holes he make and I wondered "what if it was knife scratches instead?"
>>
A Stand I just quickly thought up:

Stand Name: 「Inside Out」

Stand Ability: 「Inside Out」has the ability to reverse/invert things with each punch although this effect is only limited to organic things. By 'reverse' I mean say, punch somebody so that all the colours they see are inverted (white shows up as black, etc) or that attempting to move their left arm moves their right. The severity of these reversing effects increase with each punch, so that for example the first hit might reverse sight, as mentioned, or the colour of hair but with enough punches the reversal will be fatal, 「Inside Out」might live up to its name and flip the location of organs, etc.
Hopefully that description of its abilities makes sense.

Speed: D
Durability:B
Precision:C
>>
「Eminence Front」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [B] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
A humanoid Stand with an emaciated physique similar to someone who has starved themselves, its skin is a tanned flesh color with gold painted finger and toe nails. The Stand wears a golden, Venetian style mask with highly elaborate designs detailing stars that covers the Stand's entire face.「Eminence Front」wears Versace sunglasses over the mask that completely obscure its eyes and have the word “FAME” in gold lettering on the sides of the frames.

Ability:
This Stand scans the minds of people around it in a minor form of telepathy, once it finds a common identity「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager. It is an easier task for「Eminence Front」to scan the mind of a single individual and find someone they consider important. The illusion expires after “15 minutes of fame” and must be reapplied after the glamour fades.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1050x1200px
「Hardware Store」

Speed: A
Precision: A
Range: D
Durability: B

Punchghost type stand. Orange colored, with a hard hat, and various tool belts covered in pockets wrapped around its body.
(Real names pending on the abilities)
「Hardware Store」's first ability, 「Would you look at all that stuff」, allows it to shove any object that it can carry into one of the various pockets on its person. The pockets each lead to a separate pocket dimension, but each pocket can only store one object. (About 30 pockets in total) Why does 「Hardware Store」need so many pockets? Because of its second ability, 「Mix & Match」, which allows it to combine two of the objects in its inventory. (This process can be undone)

The ability works like so: 「Hardware Store」's user is at a restaurant, and wants some pepper for his fries, but there is no pepper shaker in sight. He does, however, have two objects in the stand's inventory: a martini shaker, and a can of pepper spray. 「Hardware Store」 then combines the martini SHAKER and the can of PEPPER spray into a PEPPER SHAKER. He then proceeds with his meal as normal.

It's basically the reverse of this: http://youtu.be/CG3hedslOBY
>>
Name: Paint it Black

Apperance: Paint it Black manifests itself as the shadow of the user itself, being omnifarious to what it looks like but cannot grow or shrink in size due to light still being a factor in manifesting this stand

Power: C
Precision: B
Range: C
Potential: B

Ability: Paint it Black is able to control anything that has the color black on it. If it just so happens to interact with a shadow of a living thing then it gains control of the motor functions of whatever it has touched, however Pain it Black cannot work in dark areas or extremely bright areas.
>>
File: 1456720705446.png (82KB, 304x242px) Image search: [Google]
1456720705446.png
82KB, 304x242px
Why is the powerlisting wiki so autistic? Why the fuck are "apathy" and "empathy" and "enhanced beauty" and "tusk protrusion" and "irony" and "plot power" (literately, the One Punch Man kind of plot power) considered fucking super powers? Is everyone there just that autistic? The comments make it seem like such a huge circle jerk
>>
>>49716464
>Is everyone there just that autistic?

Yes. It's not that surprising of a fact.
>>
>>49716499
Do they still have that one autist that took a bunch of powers from Fairy Tail and put them in their own power sections just because they were different colored? I remember coming across a page called Black Fire Manipulation with some fuck from Fairy tail as it's only example, and it was basically identical to Fire Manipulation...just black.
>>
>>49716520
I didn't check but I am going to assume so.

I've fucking seen "holy water manipulation" as its own power.
>>
>>49716520
>>49716541
Those are some lame ass powers.
>>
>>49716614
The worst one I've seen was "hydrokinetic wings" which was basically...you can make wings made of water.

Yet all mentions of Jojo villains fall under the main chronokinesis page.
>>
「Cutthroat Collapse」
Appearance: Lanky, mummified, human-shaped stand. The bandages have words such as "silence" or "quite" or "hush" etc. written on them in many languages.

Power - D
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - E
Precision - A
Potential - B

Ability: 「Cutthroat Collapse」works with sound. It can detect sounds about as loud as footstep up to a kilometer away, with it's precision in hearing only increasing, the closer it gets to the sound. The stand can be sent out a distance, so the user and anyone who works with the stand will be able to hear whatever is within the stands earshot. 「Cutthroat Collapse」can be sent to scout areas, or follow a potential target and track their movement without being easily sighted. This gives the user the perfect chance to set up traps and ambush potential enemies. Given the fact that 「Cutthroat Collapse」can only attack with fairly weak sound wave attacks, is very weak defense wise, and relies mostly on the user for offense, this stand is best suited for partner work.

Came up with most of this on the spot, mostly working off the idea of sound and the name. Any suggestions, comments, critique?
>>
「Arcade Fire」
Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [C] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
A humanoid Stand with a muscular form, most notable is that its skin has a pattern similar to the random dot pixel pattern of static as seen on analogue television. Only the upper body of this Stand is visible seeing as「Arcade Fire」houses itself inside of arcade cabinets much like a hermit crab and its shell. This Stand wears a bright red visor that is reminiscent of the style of 80s wrap-around sunglasses with a “futuristic” design.「Arcade Fire」also has the words “GAME” and “OVER” in red neon on its right and left hands respectively. The Stand also has a belt formed by three red neon bands with an oversized golden arcade token that acts as the buckle.

Ability:
「Arcade Fire」primary ability is to inhabit and move between arcade cabinets and other gaming systems from which it can use these machines to aid its Stand User and attack opponents. Once inside an arcade cabinet「Arcade Fire」has complete control over the mechanisms and can sabotage an opponent's controls or even cause an electrical short to start a fire.
Here Comes A New Challenger:「Arcade Fire」is capable of detecting other Stand Users that may pose a threat or have the intent to challenge this Stand's User. It typically alerts its Stand User of nearby “challengers” by appearing inside the arcade cabinet screen, knocking on the glass and pointing to the enemy Stand User from the inside.
>>
File: gappy_wtf.png (927KB, 832x547px) Image search: [Google]
gappy_wtf.png
927KB, 832x547px
>>49716464
>"irony"
>A superpower
>>
I have a more complicated version of this Stand but I boiled it down, perhaps too simple now.

>「Ace of Spades」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [D] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
「Ace of Spades」manifests as a black, scorpion-like Stand that is approximately ten centimeters in length. This Stand's claws and stinger are shaped like the spade suit from a deck of playing cards and the rest of its body has patterns reminiscent of Day of the Dead festive make-up.

Ability:
「Ace of Spades」can flatten itself thinner than paper, allowing it to slip into a deck of cards and help D'Arby cheat. If necessary this Stand can hide on an opponent's card and deliver and deadly sting if they have a hand that could defeat its Stand User.
>>
>>49716541
I got "Oil Vision" at one point when I used it to make a stand.

That's right my stand literally had cyclops style oil eyebeams.
>>
Stand Name: Soviet Trumpeter
Stand Master: ???

Appearance: A humanoid Stand, covered in gold-bordered red stars, with an emaciated figure.

Powers: Soviet Trumpeter can play music by miming the motions of playing a Trumpet. While it's playing, it's user is temporarily freed from the basic things required to live - food, drink, and sleep. Soviet Trumpeter projects the thoughts and feelings of its user as music, simplifying them and amplifying them. Anyone that hears these thoughts becomes filled with these magnified emotions and feelings. Anger would become a seething, blinding rage, Happiness would bring feelings of hope and euphoria, and Sadness would inflict suicidal despair.

Master: This raggedy looking man is a middle-aged homeless veteran. He suffers from PTSD and an acute sense of Melancholy. He spends all of his time, weeks now, squatting in an old building, and isn't even aware of his Stand, which is constantly playing. He is half deaf, and does not realize that the faint music he is "imagining" is driving anyone that enters the building to commit suicide.

Is this at the right tone for a tragic character in Jojo's, or is too edgy?
>>
>>49718687
I hate that the internet has made calling something "edgy" so commonplace.

I do like the idea of a deaf man being the Stand User, he doesn't necessarily need to be a veteran, homelessness is rough enough as it is. What you need to consider is whether or not your character background strays too close to melodrama.
>>
>>49707561
Stand: Videomemories (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGxkE8V6mA)

Appearance: Humanoid. Chrome frame. Television screen embedded into its chest.
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: C
Potential: A

Powers: The user is able to perfectly recall and display their memories on the screen embedded into Videomemories' chest. The footage can be slowed down, reversed, sped up or paused. This is limited to only the user's memories and perspective.

The user may enter the screen of an electronic device and reemerge from any screen within the Stand's operating range.

I'm not sure how useful this stand would be in an actual fight, but it might be cool for a detective-esque character. I'm also worried that it might be just a worse Moody Blues.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
「Malcolm」
Namesake: https://youtu.be/d3a-xWQKwDI

Power: A
Speed: C
Precision: E
Learning: D

A humanoid remote stand. It looks similar to the chainsaw zombies from resident evil. It brandishes a chainsaw, and has two more mounted on its hips.

When 「Malcolm」is summoned, his user gives him an order, and 「Malcolm」will proceed to solve that problem using his chainsaws. If 「Malcolm」cannot conceivably solve his task using a chainsaw, he will commit chainsaw-seppukku. If 「Malcolm」is given the same problem twice, he goes berserk and destroys everything around him, and cannot be unsummoned until he is destroyed.

While「Malcolm」is quite powerful, he is hampered by the shortcoming of his user. His user, Trevor is very prone to cowardice, and tends to not think things through before giving「Malcolm」orders. Example: "Malcolm! Fuck him up!" Without denoting who is "him."
>>
>>49718130
Well, it'd be useful for beating vampires at their own game, by creating the Space Ripple Stingy Eyes.
>>
Is there a character sheet for Bizarre Adventures d10 or should I just use JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - The RPG, which actually has a character sheet?
>>
File: Nightmare Parade.png (53KB, 358x514px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Parade.png
53KB, 358x514px
[Nightmare Parade]

Power: E
Precision: E
Durability: E
Learning: A

Ability: [Nightmare Parade] will silently move behind a target and whisper the word "Monster" into their ear.
It will then take the first "Monster" the target thinks of and bring it to life to attack them.
It can only summon 1 monster per target, but when the monster is defeated it can summon another by repeating the whispering process.
>>
>>49724568
Haha, this is a pretty funny idea for a Stand, the mental image of a pumpkin ghost sneaking up behind someone and whispering in their ear cracks me up. It also has the potential to be quite powerful if the victim thinks of a particularly spooky, deadly monster. I assume that killing the Stand/user will stop the effect though, right?
>>
>>49724689
Yeah, get rid of the stand/user and the monsters will disappear too.
I got the idea of this by rewatching ghostbusters, stay puft best monster
>>
>>49708807
>>49708798
I ran a roll20 Jojo's campaign for some people here once. However, it died after about 2 sessions. I would redo the campaign if i knew it wouldn't die super fast.
That's the problem with random online campaigns.
>>
「Monster Mash」
Stand user: Mary-anne Shelly
Description is a work in progress

>Appearance
This stand appears as a robotic almost comical frankenstien monster, it's hands are made up of various surgical and power tools.

>Stats
Precision: D
Durability: E
Learning Potential: A

>Ability
This stand can harvest various organic and non-organic materials to create almost frankenstien like beings that are under the users control, Each monster has a unique ability based on what it is made up of. I.E If the monster has a gas canister on it, it can spit fire.
Damage on the monsters do not reflect on the user but are it's only offensive abilities.

>Combat uses
This stand is effective at overwhelming it's targets and creating a mass havoc scenario.

>Weaknesses
The stand itself has no durability at all, thus making it very fragile and easy to hurt.
Damage to the stand reflects on the monsters. I.E if the user loses his right arm, all the monsters right arms will instantly fall off and wither away.

Opinions anyone?
>>
>>49725106
I think itd be cool if the users last stand was having their stand harvest something and then harvest their own body to become a powerful creature
>>
>>49725159
Could be totally possible if the user needed too.
>>
>>49725106
Is there some sort of upper limit on how many of these can be made or what they can be made out of, or how big they have to be? Seems like an interesting idea overall though.
>>
>>49725212
The limit depends on how much stuff is available to harvest, the bigger the objects harvested the bigger the monster, but it cannot make genuinely giant creatures
>>
>>49719739
It is worse than「Moody Blues」but perhaps if your Stand could replay other peoples memories by plugging into them or removing a cassette tape like「White Snake」does with discs.

Just an option, otherwise an interesting Stand.
>>
「Walk This Way」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand bound to a pair of fashionable Oxford shoes made with deep red leather, darker mahogany colored laced with brass eyelets. The sole is made of black natural rubber and the bottom of the heel has a gold, cat-eared skull logo embedded in the heel, the design is reminiscent of the emblems on「Killer Queen」which is appropriate considering this Stand's offensive ability.

Ability:
This Stand's primary ability allows the Stand User to physically trace people's steps, by standing in someone's footprints「Walk This Way」will guide its Stand User along the path taken by the target. This ability makes this Stand well suited for tracking people or finding lost individuals as long as their tracks are “fresh” enough for the Stand to follow.「Walk This Way」can also “possess” a person by first by having the target in view, then matching the target's pace allowing the Stand User to control the target's legs though the target would still be in control of their upper body. When「Walk This Way」has control over the target it is feasible to make the target stop dead in their tracks, trip and fall, or even walk into oncoming traffic as their footsteps match the Stand User's.
「Walk This Way」offers a unique method of attack, this Stand can leave behind “footprints” that act as low-power landmines. These landmines are hard to spot by the naked eye and are only truly visible to a Stand User, they appear as slightly darkened on the ground before glowing red when triggered. When someone or something steps on one of the Stand's footprints it detonates causing enough damage to cripple an opponent but rarely kill unless they were to fall face first on a footprint. The Stand User is immune to the explosion and able to use the concussive force as a means of propulsion, allowing them to leap greater heights than a normal human.
>>
>>49724966
I'd be down but unfortunately I've never done the online campaign so I'd be a newbie.
I don't want to force you guys to hold my hand and guide my hips.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.