[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a Living Card Game designed to be the same powerlevel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Do you think a Living Card Game designed to be the same powerlevel as MTG Legacy be successful?
>>
>>49701086
If it had qt Innistrad waifus?

Possibly
>>
>>49701086
How exactly does a living card game work? It's all in a box set? Then where do new cards come from, besides whole new box sets?
>>
>>49701157
You release all the cards for one set at a time in one box. You jew the customer by having one of each card per box, so they would need to buy several boxes for a playset like in the Game of Thrones LCG.
>>
>>49701249
>so they would need to buy several boxes for a playset
Jesus fuck. I used to think "ok, LCGs sound like an alternative to TCGs that might suit some people". But this is just a con.

Just play a TCG and if you don't like the randomness of boosters, buy playsets of singles or play with proxies.
>>
Hearthstone/Cockatrice/Xmage.

>Inb4 I want to have physical cards
Might as well throw your money in the trash.
>>
>>49701104
>If it had qt Innistrad waifus?
>Possibly
Don't bother, MTG girls are lesbians or trans or literally canonically autistic.
>>
>>49702380
Wasn't Narset retconned to "neuro-atypical" because she's a fucking terrible portrayal of autism?
>>
>>49702402
I don't know; I haven't kept up to date on this. It would be great if she had, just because it's them admitting them fucked up and their own diversity tokenism backfiring on them. Anyone got sources?
>>
>>49701537
I don't know about game of thrones lcg but netrunner isn't like that. It comes with the legal limit of cards in a deck per booster. The only set that didn't is the starter set. It's pretty easy to find singles for that though
>>
>>49702380
Ok i know about Alesha being a tranny
But what MtG girls are lesbians? I keep up with the game and havent seen one be implied.
>>
>>49704868

The Green Artificer Legendary Grandma in the new set is a lesbian, and they are definitely pushing a Chandra/Nissa ship.
>>
>>49704929
Whos the green legendary grandma?
The UG one Eternities Crafter? Wheres the implication that shes a lesbian?
And yeah i unfortunately saw the new diabolic tutor art. Thank god i only play Legacy and EDH so i dont have to use any of these cancerous new cards
>>
File: Lesbo Granny.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lesbo Granny.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49705041
Not that last guy, but...
See, you say you keep up with the game, but you didn't even know who Green Artificer Legendary Grandma was.
So I don't really believe you.
>>
>>49705247
I don't keep up with the shitty new lore. I play old formats and already own all the cards I'll ever need. I keep up with the game in the sense that I play regularly and know the new sets coming out. The new lore and sets are cancer.
>>
>>49705247
God what a shitty character. It doesn't even make sense. A green mage would be opposed to homosexuality because it's unnatural.
>>
File: 150.jpg (52KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
52KB, 680x649px
>>49705333

No, that'd be a white mage. Green mages would appreciate a person who acts on instinct and does what feels right despite societal norms.

>in before pic related
>>
>>49705247
>>49705270
>>49705333
Not to mention "her" wife was an aetherborn, a species clearly defined as asexual in their design blurb.

They're just checklisting buzzwords nowadays.
>>
>>49705365
Both green and white would be opposed to homosexuality. For different reasons but theyd oppose it.
Red wouldnt care too much and black might support it.
>>
>>49701086
Legacy has the high power curve that it does because a huge portion of the MtG total card pool is available, not necessarily because of the power of any individual card.
>>
>>49702435

It's the same way in pretty much every LCG, only the Core boxes don't come with full playsets.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.