[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I run a purely plasma based imperial guard, I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I run a purely plasma based imperial guard, I'm thinking of converting my entire army to gene stealers.
>>
>>49694252
Okay, but what's your opinion on pies?
>>
File: 1475611958023.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1475611958023.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>49694252
>I run a purely plasma based imperial guard
>>
>>49694331
not him but

>butthurt marine player that cant stand seeing one or two of his toy soldiers getting killed before tabling the guard player.
>>
>>49694331
Don't worry, he's running an all-plasma list. He'll remove himself shortly via overheating.
>>
>>49694252
>>
>>49694252
The only Plasma weapons GSC's get is on Leman Russes and Armoured Sentinels. You're probably better off just buying a new army.
>>
>>49694348
Joke's on you, I haven't played 40k in years
>>
>>49694331
>>49694350
It's not that hard, You've just gotta understand the weakness and strengths of your troops and tanks.

You must adapt while fighting matches instead of playing the same strategies in each battle or war.

It's often better to charge in deal damage to your enemy where they are weakest and then quickly retreat forcing them to spread out rather than fight from a strong position.

I'd share my list but, it's pointless as i change it depending on my opponent or opponent.
>>
>>49694421
Nah, I'm just busting your chops. As must as I like the bits for plasma weapons that 16% chance to overheat gets worse when you throw more dice so becomes an even bigger risk the more you use it. Or you could be me and throw 8 rapid fire plasma shots and get 4 1's, re-roll and still get 4 1's.
>>
>>49694331
It's shit vs horde armies.
>>
>>49694497
>that 16% chance to overheat gets worse when you throw more dice so becomes an even bigger risk the more you use it

So that's how probability works. Isn't that neat.
>>
>>49694497
That's people think, However most use inferior armor or troops that aren't scattered and can be taken out usually in the first opening blows.
>>
>sixty plasma rifles
>>
>>49694523
It's a real bitch sometimes, but this is 40k where random chance plays a big part in a lot of what you do. Might as well start learning the probability of success for rolls, might do slightly better. Or worse, it could go either way.
>>
>people are still butthurt over plasma IG when Eldar and Tau exist
>>
>>49694635
>>49694386

Skitarii Vanguard. 3 Plasma Calivers per unit of 10.
That is 9 bolts of accurate Plasma per unit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.