[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join a PF game run by a GM I've never met before >Fairly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Worried Laughter.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
Worried Laughter.png
301KB, 520x678px
>Join a PF game run by a GM I've never met before
>Fairly standard shenanigans in a city ruled by demon worshippers, party has to stop them
>Early on find a high level good priestess turned into stone by them, very tragic
>Keep going
>So many petrified women
>Like well over twenty, demon worshippers just can't stop petrifying attractive nubile young women
>Can't tell if this is the GM's magical realm or not
>>
>>49688672
Break one and see if he freaks.
>>
>>49688672
Jizz onto one and see if he smiles
>>
If you can't tell you probably don't need to worry about it too much. When you're completely sure you've wandered into his magical realm you should probably worry
>>
>>49688672
Have you considered:
1. Not playing shitty systems,
2. Getting the really cheap anti-petrification ointment so you can petrify all these women?
>>
>>49688887
Un-petrify, sorry.
>>
>>49688672
Learn (or procure scrolls of) Stone to Flesh and see if it derails his campaign.
>>
>>49688887
>Not playing shitty systems
Yes because this exact scenario is derived from the mechanics of the game.

Fucking retards.
>>
Sounds like a nice game of Duke Nukem 3D to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 424x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 424x514px
>>49689568
But how will anon become a true meme-lord unless he insults Pathfinder at every available opportunity.
>>
>>49688672
Could be that he's just dropping hints that the cult is ruled by a group of medusas?
>>
>>49691593
Please don't spoil the story, he's supposed to work this stuff out himself.
>>
>>49688908
they become petrified again when he rolls to seduce.
>>
>>49691593
The name is Gorgon. Medusa was one of them.
>>
>>49696104
Their species name is Medusa in D&D.
>>
>>49691473
By not falling for his own meme.

Memeing? Sure, the faggot can do that. But memeing so hard that he believes his own memes? That's no bueno.
>>
>>49688672
maybe there'sjust a guy with cursed penis?
Reminds me of Oglaf....
>>
>>49688887
How dare people like what you don't like
>>
File: 1472742985961.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472742985961.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>>49688672
>Join a PF game
That should answer your question.
>>
>>49696132
>your party encounters a Smaug!
>it's a blue Smaug that breathes lightning!
>Player: "I draw my Sword of Smaugslaying!"

>your party encounters a Gandalf!
>from the aura of energy crackling around him he seems to be a powerful Gandalf, and wears the orange robes of the most prestigious Gandalf Guild in the city.
>Warrior-Mage Player: "I took a level in Gandalf to represent the magical training in my youth, I'll try to parley with him"

>hurr PF h8 iz just memes
>>
>>49701053
While we're at it, let's rename Barbarian, Paladin, and Monk for changing specific groups of people into mostly disconnected culturally independent combat schools.
>>
>>49701343
Only the paladins are a specific group of people though. Barbarians were literally everyone not Greek, monks are just monks (though obviously the D&D monks are mostly based on the Shaolin)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.