[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have NPCs show romantic or sexual interest in your players'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1459010697962.png (676KB, 1097x872px) Image search: [Google]
1459010697962.png
676KB, 1097x872px
Do you have NPCs show romantic or sexual interest in your players' characters where it makes sense? I don't mean 'you bang the barmaid,' but an actual developing relationship where the banter is part of the roleplay.

Add if you game online or in person, too.
>>
Sure, if only to horribly crush their romance interest and make my players more miserable.
>>
File: 126546307.png (102KB, 345x230px) Image search: [Google]
126546307.png
102KB, 345x230px
>>49668321
In text games.

In voice games it's awkward to roleplay romance so we just mention it off-screen.
>>
>>49668516
Neutral Evil
>>
>>49668321
Yeah, actually.
There's one ninja that the party bard (who is both a noble and defies the bardic rake stereotype) is interested in.
She sees him as both a real romantic interest and a ticket out of her secretly hellish family life. So she's trying to quietly set up a web of blackmail to force her older sister (who hates the bard) to accept the marriage so she can bait him into proposing to her. So if everything goes through, she gets away from her overly restrictive family, is the wife of a noble who she shares mutual affection with, and generally gets a leg up on her current position in life.
Plus, the bard is part of one of the clans who's obsessed with backstabbing, so she can impress him by pulling it off.
>>
>>49668798
Oh. This is online.
The bard knows little of the ninja's family life, because she's not allowed to talk about it.
>>
>>49668635

Coincidentally, the character in OP's pic is also Neutral Evil.
>>
File: 1460143557833.jpg (14KB, 240x177px) Image search: [Google]
1460143557833.jpg
14KB, 240x177px
>>49668848
Cute things are never evil!
>>
>>49668321
Well my DM once gave me a "shieldmaiden" for my valour bard.

Guess she was tired of DMing so she made her self a lower level DMPC (we were already at lvl 11 and she made a lvl 7 Eldritch knight human with the lucky feat to spam shield.
We both made Dex based builds in breastplate and used rapiers.

Things were kinda weird after that cause she's BFF with my ex-GF who was also in the group.

Anyway she kept RPing her DMPC as a stalker who would pretend to be a cold bitch when confronted directly about it.

Was kinda fun because I made my character as basically a dense as a brick JRPG hero minus the katana wank.

The other two players didn't mind because they were already a couple who disgusted us with their RP where the druid guy always morphed into a horse for his chick to ride on and she kept pumping out weird SM fetich craps like bridles , chains and whips....

I just realized everyone in my group is a that guy.... and we are still managing to have fun.
>>
>>49669007

>The other two players didn't mind because they were already a couple who disgusted us with their RP where the druid guy always morphed into a horse for his chick to ride on and she kept pumping out weird SM fetich craps like bridles , chains and whips..

Ponyfags. Not even once.
>>
File: 1461056971358.jpg (98KB, 262x922px) Image search: [Google]
1461056971358.jpg
98KB, 262x922px
>>49668885
>>
No; it may be my job to represent impossible realities for my players, but a relationship is so far out of the realm of my experience I'm not willing to try it.
>>
>>49668321
I try to.

Online with meat space friends.
>>
>>49668321
>Image

God

fucking

damnit
>>
>>49668321
I only play online ERP. Romantic NPCs make a change from characters trying to rape me.
>>
>>49668885
>Cute things are never evil!

She's totally evil though, she's a polymorphed Winter Wolf guardswoman who tries to hook up with a party member because he smells like prime breeding stock and her biological clock is demanding a litter of pups NOW.
>>
>>49668321
I'm GMing a MonsterHearts campaign so it's not really optional
>>
>>49669506
I've wanted to try Monsterhearts or something in a similar setting. How is it going? Who are the PCs and main NPCs?
>>
>>49669059
Source?
>>
>>49669559
MonsterHearts might just be my favourite system, everything is designed to practically ensure that drama happens no matter what course of action the players take. The group's a but weird because I've got two regulars and another two who are there occasionally. The two regulars are playing:
>a ghoul who needs to eat human flesh to survive, her main goal in the game is to get and maintain a romantic relationship with her best friend, she is functionally immortal, she is also a member of the school volleyball team which is the source of a decent amount of drama. The best friend she's trying to get with recently became a ghost due to some unfortunate circumstances. She also has a contact with the faerie which she uses from time to time if she needs to find out about something which went on in the forests surrounding the town.
The other regular has had two characters
>a sasquatch (read: neckbeard, I'm not even kidding that's basically what that skin is) who alternated between messing with people just because and going on homicidal rage episodes (good thing player 1 is immortal). The character was retired at the end of season one after causing a lot of chaos.
>his second was a Queen who led a gang of violent dicks, was one side in a love triangle with the ghoul and her ghost friend, the ghoul has killed her way through his first gang but he managed to get a second. Has a tendency to go to shooting people rather quickly. Is currently doing his best to screw with the local monster hunting people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.