[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persians = high elves T*rks = Hobgoblins Arabs = humans Jews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1467522254487.jpg (245KB, 1065x478px) Image search: [Google]
1467522254487.jpg
245KB, 1065x478px
Persians = high elves
T*rks = Hobgoblins
Arabs = humans
Jews = halflings
Armenians = dwarves
k*rds = wood elves
Mongols = Orcs
Indians = Dark Elves

Makes sense doesn't it?
>>
>>49662859
...not really?
>>
>>49662859
>mudslimes
>"""""""""human""""""""""
>>
>>49662879
Could be Arabs pre-corruption.
>>
File: Gunpowder Empires.jpg (71KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Gunpowder Empires.jpg
71KB, 800x585px
>>49662871
But it does, doesn't it?
>Persians: Cultured and high class, although not much more
>T*rks: Good at war, average at most other things, copying everythign that works. Lives on conquered ground
>Arabs: Average yet diplomatically minded with the spirit to bind a nation together.
>Jews: Nationless outcasts who do not excel in.. Anything. They're pretty clever though.
>Armenians: Solitary, generally hostile, keeps to themselves after decades of war against them
>K*rds: Has a tendency to pronounce outstanding individuals, at a low level of civillization as compared to all others, yet thriving.
>Mongols: Raiders from beyond, descended upon the noble realm. Not much of anything, although great at war.
>Indians: Exotic Foreigners with their own religion and strange customs
>>
>>49662859
The exceptional tactics and strategy based on mobility, very organized and meritocratic armies are orcs? Or did you meant the mongol stereotype?

I can see the very traditional, isolated caucasus people and their centenary tower houses storing old relics as dwarfs.
>>
>>49662990
Only in a Middle East centric world. Shit would be way different if it were Indian centric or even Chinese centric.

Also, if we're including India where does Pakistan fit in? Or Afghanistan? Or random ass countries like Azerbijan?
>>
>>49662990
I recall the persians being some serious shit at some point in history.
I'll concede on hobgoblins.
Arabs would be the once-great race that fell to a horrible corruption, which might be dark elves or orcs, depending on setting.
>halflings >nationless >don't excel at anything
do you even tolkien
Can't really argue about dwarves
>mongols
Orcs are portrayed with varying levels of organization of horse use; not really comparable.

>>49662859
That would make muslims derro, then? The first solid comparison of the thread!
>>
File: 75184_1242639314_large[1].jpg (367KB, 700x1051px) Image search: [Google]
75184_1242639314_large[1].jpg
367KB, 700x1051px
>>49662859
I have some Turkic/pre-Ottoman semi-nomadic Orcs in my setting. Can someone please spoonfeed me information about the Turkic peoples, and how they transitioned into the Ottoman Empire? Preferably more about how their internal/social structures changed rather than "they took Constantinople".
>>
File: 1474439204365.jpg (284KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1474439204365.jpg
284KB, 1205x827px
>>49663560
Well, turkic peoples assimilated to become turks before they did anything that even remotely assembled their later conquests.

They started off as the Oghuz, southwestern turkics. A branch of these, the Seljuqs, migrated south into Persia and embraced Islam. By the time they migrated west and founded the Sultanate of Rum they were far more persian than they were in any way Turkic.
>>
>>49663560
Wiki is your friend. Those fuckers have a rather cool history.
>>
File: 1474486110859.png (91KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1474486110859.png
91KB, 256x256px
>>49662859
>Arabs
>human
>>
>>49663083
Arabs would be the a bunch of vassal states that eventually united under a new faith that took heavy inspirations from one of their overlords state religion. United they wrecked their former lords and established a big ass rich ass empire. Their faith led to wise people from everywhere coming together and doing cool shit.
Eventually the empire fractured and infighting set in.

Learn some history beyond ebin memes, anon.
>>
>>49662859
Nope.

Not any more than the "asians=elves" nonsense you tried years ago.

What's next, an elf slave wat do thread?
>>
>>49662859
>wood and high elves raped by everyone else
>dorfs too
>halflings end up on top of the food chain
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.