[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one pic at the drawthread has made me wonder: Do Bards often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1475693124133.png (321KB, 923x920px) Image search: [Google]
1475693124133.png
321KB, 923x920px
So one pic at the drawthread has made me wonder:

Do Bards often or ALWAYS practice their skills of charm and persuasion on bar tenders or wenches? Is sort of standard or expected of them?

Also I take it Bards would also practice their skills on retail employees? How would it feel if you (a guy or gal) are a retail employee; waiter, cashier clerk, etc. And some bard (male or female) makes their advances on you?
>>
>>49662505
No, they're well capable of it, and there's nothing really stopping them, but ultimately some will have the temperament and values to want to do that sort of thing, and some will not.
>>
I'm planning on running a bard as a pretentious, over the top Shakespearean actor just to avoid this kind of thing.

Working on my Kelsey Grammar impersonation to give it maximum snobbery.
>>
>>49662505
That's why I always charge bards extra. They think they're haggling down but really they just end up playing standard price.

Irl though if some dude or chick comes up to me at a shitty retail job and fucking sings an improv serenade that also makes me feel physically better I'll give them shit for free.
>>
>>49662574
But what if there'd be a person who's into that sort of thing and would try making advances on your character???
>>
>>49662505
Depends on the bard really. It's a common trope but #notallbards
I'd probably get flustered and assume it was some sort of joke. I'd be flattered either gender though.
>>
>>49662505
>Do Bards often or ALWAYS practice their skills of charm and persuasion on bar tenders or wenches? Is sort of standard or expected of them?

No, no, that's just amateur stuff. Real bards must practice their skills on interstellar fleets of amazonian giantesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHGDEl-zIc
>>
>>49663115
Do they strive for Snu-Snu?
>>
Bards should be funny. Sexually successful people aren't funny.
>>
>>49662505

OP, have you ever met anyone who was just able to hold a room completely?They walk in and start talking and suddenly they have everyone hanging on their every word. You want to be their friend, in fact talking to them is like talking to an old friend, their whole manner radiates warmth and an easy confidence that is almost impossible to resist. A bard is like that. I think I've met one or two people with full on 'bard' skills before and it's amazing to watch in action.

A bard is first and formost, should be a storyteller, whether it's his own travels or those of others. Their ability to charm is not something they should even have to practice it's just something they do, a natural by product of their manner and attitude
>>
>>49662505
>not sure if posting pics relateds is okay as part of this thread
>but here I go
>>
File: 1470025248465.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470025248465.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>49663115
Yeeep!
>>
>>49662574
Is this ironic or do you not know what a horndog and cokehound Kelsey Grammer is?
>>
>>49662574
>I'm planning on running a bard as a pretentious, over the top Shakespearean actor just to avoid this kind of thing.

but whyyyyy? using your charms to woo people is fun!
>>
File: 1439777581423.png (216KB, 971x902px) Image search: [Google]
1439777581423.png
216KB, 971x902px
>>49662574
>>49665325

What if he tries to get everyone *but* him laid?
>>
>>49665349
Singing, dancing wingbro, among the better things I've heard today
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.