[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Move back to college >Get a group of new friends >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13

File: WITCHBLADE1.jpg (33KB, 324x508px) Image search: [Google]
WITCHBLADE1.jpg
33KB, 324x508px
>Move back to college
>Get a group of new friends
>They want to learn D&D
>Sparks interest in D&D with my gf
>Do a little 1 PC campaign with her to give her a head start on the rules
>She says she has fun, but didn't really seem that ecstatic

This is only my second campaign to DM (first was a premade), so I don't know if I'm just a bad DM or what? How can I design a campaign for a girl? She says she doesn't like the combat so much. Also general DM tips for new DM's?
>>
Well, you can't simply have us tell what you did wrong, if you won't tell us what you did. What was that mini-campaign like?
>>
>>49656605
She created a Sorcerer under the dragon blood build. She had a hermit-like backstory, so the campaign involved her going to a temple that her father used to visit (her father was part of the dragon cult, but she never knew this) and it's now being desecrated by goblins. She had only just got to the entrance of the temple, with a few scraps with some goblins on the way.
>>
>>49656651
> First session is a dungeon crawl
Have you tried getting her to talk to interesting NPCs and end up in interesting situations instead? I know that killing goblins is what DnD is about, but I've always liked those slice of life episodes and town sequences much more. I'm sure half the /tg/ is the same way.
>>
>>49656594
>How can I design a campaign for a girl?
Step 1: Abandon ship
Step 2: There is no step 2
>>
File: tumblr_o5nlj3FlpC1smuv88o1_1280.jpg (68KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5nlj3FlpC1smuv88o1_1280.jpg
68KB, 683x1024px
>>49656594
Most RPGs are designed for men. Men like combat. Women don't like combat. All these are generalizations but still true in the main.

Play a game designed for women, like Blue Rose, Monsterhearts or Dungeon World.
>>
>>49656734
I assumed she would like this more, but she chose to make a hermit character. Maybe I just took it in the wrong direction
>>
>>49656769
I know this is bait but ot might be true, i once tried to run a dungeon crawl with a group of 4 women and a guy, they quickly ignored the dungeon and started a plot to kill the male player's character.
>>
>>49656594
>She says she doesn't like the combat so much

Did you use minis and stuff? I found my girl likes it more when we don't use minis and focus on the theatrics of the encounter instead of the tactics.

She might also like it more if she feels like she's winning.....
>>
>>49658924
We did, I might try it with a more theater of the mind approach. Thanks anon
>>
>>49656594
solo campaigns are usually boring m8
>>
>>49656594
>How can I design a campaign for a girl?
Solo ERP is great for becoming closer with a partner.
>>
>>49657568
>they quickly ignored the dungeon and started a plot to kill the male player's character.
Typical female priorities.
>>
>>49657568
That wgat happens around drows.
>>
>>49659642
>women = drow
Suddenly a lot makes sense.
>>
>>49656594
I plan on doing something similar. Give more talking and exploring. Pepper the town with characters for her to like or hate, give them problems, little ones like needing some herbs from the forrest, or I got mugged on my way into town, will you help me get my stuff back, or if she really likes a character, have them hire her and maybe one or two other folks to guard their traveling wagon through the countryside. Really a mix of socialization and adventure tend to be better than combat. Oh, and make sure her character is perhaps just a bit stronger than it should be? Or at least make aure she doesn't die ao she can form attatchment to the game. Thats my best advice, I hope it works out for you OP. Good luck, ya bugger.
>>
>>49656594
Women tend to be more into character and relationships and intrigue. D&D may not be your go-to for this.

Don your inner trenchcoat and look into some White Wolf games.
>>
>>49656769
Were you born retarded?
>>
>>49656594
>I know, Ill drag my gf into my tabletop RPGs!
you. I hate you so much
>>
>>49656594
You were a damn fool to run a one on one game. One on one is boring and stupid and shitty, because you don't have anyone to bounce ideas off and there's nobody else around to stop you feeling foolish.

Start new people off in a real game. Always.
>>
>>49656769
The bloodthirstiest players I've ever known were women.
My working theory is that there's a power fantasy aspect. Women are physically less strong than men, playing a game where they are legitimately mechanically equal to men means it's time to kick some people in the dick.

Also if an NPC is being a dickhead they can straight up murder them. I guarantee you that the girls I know would love to be able to murder any MRA cunts that talked to them if they could.

-4 str
>>
>>49656913
Go Golden Sky Stories on her.
She's a magical hermit that comes down to village to chat with people and fix some problems.
>>
>>49656769
My gf plays with us and loves nothing more than doing battle.
>>
>>49656594
>gf
Go die. Yes, I'm jealous.
>>
>>49663413
Trap gf, lucky!
>>
>>49662669
>I guarantee you that the girls I know would love to be able to murder any MRA cunts that talked to them if they could.
Find less entitled and/or more intelligent girls.
>>
>>49656594
Women don't care about your hobby. They just care about being around you.

I've had multiple GF's play D&D with me including a girl I was with for five years.
None of them have ever picked up the game afterwards or shown any interest what so ever towards it or any other of my hobbies that they latched onto when they were with me.

Women just don't seem to have individual interest in things barring the odd exception.

You don't need to put any extra effort in just exist and do whatever and she will be contently happy.
>>
>>49664837
What if she's one of the rare exceptions?
>>
File: Calm Owl.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Calm Owl.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>49662669
I'd much prefer to murder the feminazi bitches who treat me like a pariah because I know men aren't horrible in every way.
>>
>>49664852
You're a better person than the anon you're replying to.
>>
>>49664837
>Women just don't seem to have individual interest in things barring the odd exception.
That this is a conclusuon you drew from that is evidence that your brain is broken.
Get some help for that.
>>
>>49664902
>I don't agree!
>rather than argue, I'll just say your brain is broken
Are you a woman or what?
>>
>>49657568
>they quickly ignored the dungeon and started a plot to kill the male player's character.

well that escalated quickly
>>
File: 1461691467438.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1461691467438.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>49664852
>>49664909
>>
>>49664909
>Women do not have individual interests
>They act only as a collective
>This conclusion is perfectly valid
>I'm not fucking crazy!
>>
>>49664913
Women, eh?
>>
>>49664909
You're referring to women as a hive mind.
That's retarded no matter which way you slice it.

Good thing you're a troll really.
>>
>>49664929
Do you not know women or do you just put them too high on the pedestal to get a good look at them?
>>
>>49664919
Quality, feminism-tier argument.
>>
>>49664930
yep
thou i had some women play at my table they were pretty fun to play with.
one was playing a barbarian, the other a bottom of the joke elf character and took in character abuse from my dwarf pretty well
>>
>>49664939
I'm really struggling to think what kind of vapid bitches you've been spending time with to get this impression.
>>
>>49664948
It seems to me women who play a mix of characters, including males and females, are the better ones, compared to those who just play a single class or two and always female.

>the other a bottom of the joke elf character
Storytime.
>>
>>49664919
>>
>>49664988
He's trolling. Stop feeding him.
No one could possibly think women are a hive mind.
>>
>>49664988
Reality, anon.
>>
>>49656769
I'm actually going to agree with this. Generally, women are less interested in action than men are, although there are exceptions on either side of course. But it's nothing new, you see the same thing in movies, action movies are genrally appreciated by guys (again, yes there are exceptions). But contrary to what some people here are saying, I'm not going to advise you to try a different system. DnD 5e has enough to work with to do different stuff in between combat encounters. My group has done several 4 hour sessions without entering combat, sometimes everal in a row. And there were never complaints about it being boring.
>>
>>49665005
You may need medication.
>>
>>49664997
Who's the better misandrists?

>>49664931
Strawman.
>>
>>49656769
Please god no, not another "women are stupid so use the lowest common denominator of games to cater to them".

Do you have any idea how many women play WoD? For a long period of time, the women outnumbered the men playing those systems and games.
>>
>>49665014
>someone doesn't agree with me!
>medication time!
What does this remind me of? Oh yes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
>>
>>49665023
The Japanese.
>>
>>49665023
It's you again.
Seriously, learn the concepts before you start arguing, and your trolling will become less nonsensical and more engaging.
As of now, you are saying "water ain't wet" tier stupid things, then defending it with silly drivel.
Git gud.
>>
File: c86.jpg (68KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
c86.jpg
68KB, 526x300px
>>49665033
NO!!!!
NO!!!!!!!
WOMEN ARE A HIVE MIND!!!!!!
THEY DONT REALLY LIKE GEEKY THINGS!!!!!!!!
ITS A LIE TO STEAL MUH NEET BUX!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEE!!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>49664891
You are just as retarded as the faggot you are replying to.
>>49664945
Those retarded posts got the reply they deserve.
>>49664997
Good job at finding a Anon that is just as retarded as you.
>>
>>49664995
the game was nahalbeuk a french RPG, where female elfs have the special "touching retardation" trait yes it s in the book.
so everytime a female elf tries to talk or do something that seems retard it has a "chance" to happen since everyone even monster find that retardation to be almost moving. they also have "trap magnet" where they ll trigger any trap or be the target of traps

dwarves hate elf so i was always using her a punch line for pun in french wich are not funny if translate. she is nictalope to wich i answer i knew you were a "salope" slut all kind of abusive sleezy stuff

i ended up throwing tripping her in the stair to some dark dunjeon to use her as our trap disarming device. suggested to the ogre to rub her against the walls to check for traps etc etc
>>
>>49665055
Who are you talking about? Protip: more than one person disagrees with your sexist views.
>>
>>49665083
>Who are you talking about?

>>49664909
>>I don't agree!
>>rather than argue, I'll just say your brain is broken
>Are you a woman or what?
>>49665023
>Strawman

This idiocy.

But mainly the idiot claiming most women don't have individual interests.
>>
>>49665042
It's mostly a referenceto an impossible skewed version of reality that doesn't actually stand up to evidence disproving the claims made, and suggesting that medical assistance may be required to help you cope with the world that does not agree with your skewed and possibly unhealthy opinions.

Nah, you're just dumb.
>>
>>49665068
No, I just really think Blue Rose is silly and DungeonWorld and Monsterhearts are really pathetic attempts at an RPG.

You know, speaking as a female. I personally prefer the silliness that is PF (and the amazingly ignored Amber Diceless if I want to actually have a narritivist game that is, you know, NARRATIVIST) but that's only because most people don't run a good GURPS game in my area.

No one has even heard of Chuubo's Marvelous Wishing engine or Ryuutama here.
>>
>>49665068
Calm down.
>>
>>49665147
>that doesn't actually stand up to evidence disproving the claims made
Where is this phantom evidence?
>>
>>49665211
Outside the basement.
We call it reality.
>>
>>49665211
>You don't need to put any extra effort in just exist and do whatever and she will be contently happy.
See this?

This is not only unrealistic, but utterly impossible. If you ignore a woman, she will go apeshit on your ass faster than you could have believed possible. It shows an unhealthy belief in a reality that doesn't match with anything sane or normal in the entire world.

All you need to do is look up how many boyfriends get attacked by their girlfriends for ignoring them to know it's not only untrue, but that it can in point of fact be pretty freaking dangerous to not put any effort int making sure they know you care about them.

Essentially you're making a broad claim that is disproved just by watching the evening news.

The evidence is worldwide and pervasive, it's called reality.
>>
>>49665068
I CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.
>>
>>49665227
>>49665257
>reality
See, you're wasting your time.
Reality is one of those concepts he will argue about, but doesn't actually understand.
>>
>>49665257
What you say is all true, but that's all irrelevant to
>Women just don't seem to have individual interest in things barring the odd exception.
>>
>>49665355
Stop trolling.
>>
>>49665365
Because there's no point arguing with you about that. Women aren't a hive mind. That is reality.
>>
>>49665374
See? No perception of reality.
Just sad, really.
>>
>>49656594
Don't include your GF in D&D for the sake of your friendship or your relationship.
>>
>>49665387
Oh, you're the hivemind strawman.
>>
File: fuck this thread.webm (248KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this thread.webm
248KB, 656x480px
O.P this threads gone full retard put it down.
>>
>>49665434
>Everybody points out I said something insanely stupid... I'll just call it a strawman and pretend it's one anon!
>>
>>49665434
But that's literally what you are arguing. That all women think the same.

Its as retarded as claiming all men only like SPORTS and FIGHTAN and SPORTS and BEER and TITS. And its objectively untrue.
>>
>>49665450
It wasn't even me who said that and I can see you're making strawmen.
>>
>>49665387
>>49665454
These posts reflect reality.

>>49665434
This post reflects inanity.
>>
>>49665458
>strawmen
Define this term.
I don't think you know what you're saying.
>>
>>49665466
What are you talking about samefag?
>>
>>49665454
b-but are you not a dudebro on this Traditional Board games board?
>>
>>49665609
I'm sorry, but this board is a lie. Men don't like traditional games. All we like is SPORTS and FIGHTAN and SPORTS and BEER and TITS.
>>
>>49665590
Reality.
It's that place where individual women are capable of having interests specific to themselves.
>>
>>49665648
Theoretically, yes you're right.
>>
>>49665667
No, he's just right.
Leave the basement and see the world.
>>
>>49665667
Yes, we've managed to get you to agree that reality could theoretically exist.
That's significant progress.
>>
>>49665695
>>49665697
Be less butthurt. Women very rarely have original thoughts. Deal with it.
>>
>>49665715
People in general rarely have original thoughts.
>>
>>49665715
SPORTS and FIGHTAN and SPORTS and BEER and TITS, that's all menfolk like. Deal with it.

See how retarded you sound?
>>
>>49665728
Not him, but the worst thing about women is that they're people.
People are just awful.
>>
DMing for your girlfriend is just an excuse to have weird sex. She doesn't want to roleplay, she wants to "roleplay". Go buy a few sexy halloween costumes, and maybe a not so sexy one, and play dress up roulette. Then you can go play D&D without her since DMs with girlfriends always suck, and chicks in general just usually suck because everyone else will expect her to suck.
>>
>>49665728
Women moreso than men.
>>
>>49665761
I'm sorry she hurt you.
Does it still hurt all these years later?
>>
>>49665731
The difference is there is evidence men have various interests. Men have created and population various hobby forums. You have almost the entire internet as evidence of mens various interests
Lets see places online where women dominate
>Facebook
>Tumblr
>Random forums about girl problems
Hmm...
>>
>>49665788
I'm going to be nice and assume you're just trolling.
No one can be this retarded.
>>
>>49665788
>What is Pintrest?

Your idiocy is infantile, but mildly amusing in its pathetic attempts.
>>
>>49665830
Women objectively have a narrower range of interests than males do.
And I sure hope you're female anon because you're posting style is passive aggressive shlock any male anon would be ashamed of posting.
>>49665839
Oh wow that's 1 more website compared to...the millions populated and maintained by men.

The ones who are retarded are you two, just because you like women doesn't mean you need to make shit up about them to make women look more interesting than they are.
>>
>>49665783
I could take a page our of your book and assume all feminists just got dumped once.
>>
>>49665830
Nice zero argument..

>>49665839
>>What is Pintrest?
A social media site for sharing pics of shoes.
>>
>>49665929

To be fair most feminists are feminists because they're so ugly and unlikeable they could never get a man in the first place.
>>
>>49665983
What about Hermione? She's the opposite, millions of men want her, yet she's still some big virtue signally UN feminist.
>>
File: 1418368099924.jpg (21KB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
1418368099924.jpg
21KB, 286x225px
>>49665983
>>
>>49665881
Just because you hate women doesn't mean you need to make shit up about them either.
>>49665929
And you might be right for some of this dumb cunts yes.

You see that?

Nuance.

Just because some women are dumb reprehensible cunts who make the whole of humanity look bad, that doesn't mean all women do.
>>
>>49665881
Whether or not we like women had no bearing on the fact that individual women are capable of having interests specific to themselves.
You can cite as many fictionally objective facts as you like, but it means nothing.
You might as well claim that American women aren't interested in politics because they never even voted for most of the time the U.S. has been a nation.
>>
>>49665995

That's why I said most. There are exceptions to everything

>>49666003
Pic related
>>
>>49666012
Nobody said all women. Like it or not, women are the more obvious examples of, as you put it, "dumb reprehensible cunts".
>>
>>49666040
Most people can accept reality.
How does it feel to be exceptional?
>>
>>49656769
>Blue Rose

Is this any good?
>>
>>49666040
So what is the explanation for the other kind of feminist, who are attractive?
>>
File: Baseball_fail.jpg (33KB, 447x480px) Image search: [Google]
Baseball_fail.jpg
33KB, 447x480px
>>49666040
>>
>>49666054
No, you said most or the majority or any number of other terms implying that most are of a single mind.

And now you're implying that every woman is an insane ban free speech feminist. That's simply fucking untrue.
>>
>>49666067

There are more unlucky people who are born stupid and ugly than their are lucky people who are born stupid and pretty?

>>49666056
The reality is feminism has been hijacked by a bunch of man hating cunts blaming their woes on men rather than on their own inadequacies. In an attempt to be counter culture, and therefore counter white mail, they do stupid things like dye their hair pink and scream about things like fart rape and manspreading and the wage gap as if they were real issues. Feminists who want equality for women are fine, but when you say feminist on the internet you are talking about the batshit crazy ones. Women and men have been equal for decades now. Clearly there is something wrong with the women crying today seeing as they have more perks and privileges than men in ever part of life and still feel like victims.
>>
>>49666094
Where are all the anti-feminist women then? They're very rare and reviled by mainstream women.
>>
>>49666116
>The reality is feminism has been hijacked
Where does this bullshit myth come from?
>muh first wave feminists were good!
>>
>>49666116
So are you finally admitting those women are a minority or are you seriously implying ALMOST ALL women are part of the conspiracy?
Are you THAT insane?
>>
>>49666116
>The reality is feminism has been hijacked by a bunch of man hating cunts blaming their woes on men rather than on their own
But they also have other interests, like shabby-chic furniture, vintage records, or traditional games.
>>
>>49666123
There are countless FEMINIST WOMEN who are against the third wave cunts you dumb twat.

And you are mistaking rare for vocal. The majority see the third wavers as a fucking loud group of crazies, nothing more. But if you want just one as an example, try Boxy.
>>
>>49666178
Yeah all those millions of good feminists with no influence whatsoever.
>>
>>49666193
You aren't even trying to respond any more to the points we are making.
>>
>>49665642
4chan.org/bb
Blood bowl discussion ONLY
>>
>>49664822
Find a less entitled and/or more intelligent personality.
>>
>>49666223
You aren't even pretending your claims match reality.
>>
>>49666248
Three hours and that's all you managed to come up with? Are you female?
>>
>>49666223
See
>>49665355
>>
>>49666263
Sorry I only just got to this auto-fellating thread.
>>
>>49666427
Yeah, a lot of virtue signalling from your buddies.
>>
>>49666446
Don't you mean "virtual signaling", r/theredpill?
>>
>>49666461
I'm not a redditor.
>>
>>49666485
Alas, you think and act just like one, stuck in your cubbyhole of reality and never daring to go outside it. Yours in particular makes it so you, by virtue of your sex and nothing else, stand above at least half of the human population. Above-average, finally!
>>
>>49656594
>College
>Do a little 1 PC campaign with her to give her a head start on the rules
Without knowing more about you and your GF, this sounds more like she had fun spending time with YOU, and she's being supportive of your budding hobby because women are like that.

First of all take that as a good thing, but i'm getting she doesn't really care for D&D one way or another- she just liked spending time with you.

Invite her along to your next game, but make it clear she does not have to come if she doesn't want to. Maybe she'll totally be into it, maybe she'll still not care.
>>
>>49666525
What are you talking about? Men are better than women generally, that doesn't mean any individual man is.

I'm not in the better half of the human population.
>>
>>49666657
>I'm a grill BTW!!
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>49666677
Did you not read the first half of my post? I wasn't talking about my sex.
>>
>>49666657
Ah, so it's even worse. Despite holding onto an inane fantasy, you don't even comfort from it.
>>
>>49666724
Reality isn't what I find most comforting.
>>
>>49666721
Tits or GTFO gender bender binaqueer double trouble transfudge postoptimus prime.
>>
>>49666741
Hm, reality, yes. Which one is that? The one where women do not have individual interests, "barring exceptions"? A neat little excuse worked into that, by the way; you can always point to any individual example as an "exception". I wonder if I would have to catalogue the interests of half the female population +1 in order to make you change your mind.
>>
>>49666784
>implying there's no way to average men and women without looking at every single one
>>
>>49666819
You can, but it doesn't give you any useful information, since few people conform to those averages.
>>
>>49666819
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>49666130
Fuck off traitor
>>
File: 76P53Fe.gif (3MB, 276x342px) Image search: [Google]
76P53Fe.gif
3MB, 276x342px
>>
>>49666949
???
>>
>>49667042
What country do you come from?
>>
>>49667096
Why, anon?
>>
>>49656594

It's because (the most popular editions of) d&d is a shit game for anyone that isn't fooling themselves into enjoying it. Try a more simple system or one with a different aim than d&d with its combat focus.
>>
>>49665073
Boy you sure lean awful heavily on the "retarded" insult. Projecting much, anon?
>>
>overwhelming faggotry levels detected
>only one thing to do, cap'n
>respond to OP as if yours is the first post

>>49656594
Okay, she doesn't like the combat so much. What parts does she like best? Spontaneously my suggestion is, grab the PDF version of Yoon-Suin, fuck around with that a bit until you get a real serious kaleidoscopic riot of stuff, reframe the hermit as living relatively near the city in the jungle/a ruined district, invent a reason for her to go into town and try to figure out how to manoeuver among all the weird spice merchants, caterpillar wranglers, crabmen and so on.

It's very different from what you're doing now, but maybe it'll fit her preferences better.
>>
>>49668565
I think it's a woman.
>>
>>49668565
Nope sorry.
>>49669383
But you don't think.
>>
>>49656594
>I wanted to get someone in to RPGs
>So I did a one on one session

Why does anyone think this is a good idea?

Ever?

For a lot of people, the best part of an RPG is the social side of it - working together to solve problems - especially for people who aren't that in to dice rolling and number crunching to represent fights.
Doing a one on one game is a) boring and b) completely unrepresentative of the typical RPG experience.

Let her play with a full group and see what she thinks. If she doesn't like it then don't worry about it, you can do other stuff together and play D&D with other people. And absolutely do not try to frantically rework the game into something she'd like unless other people in the group have the same priorities, or else you're privileging her fun over everyone else's which is not fun for anyone.
>>
>>49670321
also fuck this thread and fuck 4chan

>women are stupid children why do none of them like me
>>
>>49670226
Yeah I'd be surprised to find a guy this passive-aggressive.
>>
>>49670775
Maybe you should go outside now and then.
>>
>>49670372
What is it with white knights and strawmen? Can you really not think of anything to say to actually argue against those you disagree with?
>>
>>49670891
Get over yourself.
>>
>>49671055
Said the faggot that thinks really highly of himself.
>>
>>49671128
>I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>49671185
I am not the one making sweeping generalization about half of the human population here.
>>
>>49670932
It's not a strawman because I'm not arguing with you
i cant be bothered
it was just an insult
>>
>>49665788
You're right. Let us bask on your accuracy
>>
File: 1452581413742.png (69KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1452581413742.png
69KB, 226x223px
Why do women exist in my uni, there is like 10% of them and that's 10% too much
>>
>>49671498
Just leave things like internet posts to menfolk.
>>
>>49671680
You know what to do.
>>
File: You Have Pleased Nyarlathotep.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
You Have Pleased Nyarlathotep.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>49665173
>Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine

mah nigga
>>
>>49665033
Fancy that, women like a story-based system over a combat-based one. You're disagreeing with them how, exactly?
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.