[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last iron age/medieval fantasy game you played Your character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 963852741.png (586KB, 750x359px) Image search: [Google]
963852741.png
586KB, 750x359px
>last iron age/medieval fantasy game you played
Your character or your last group, for GMs, finds the corpse of a half-orc on the road.

What does he/she do?
>>
Search for context clues. Loot. If there were signs of a great battle, or even a valiant fight, dispense with looting and bury or burn him/her.
>>
>>49653285
Look around. Search for clues who killed them, look out for ambush, examine corpse. Make a funeral pyre if we aren't in hurry.
>>
>desert setting
>orcs are albino cave-dwellers spoken of in hushed rumors
>one of the party is an orc in disguise

Party freaks the fuck out, debates whether to bury, burn, or donate to science for a sweet reward.
>>
>>49653285
check for loot and move on

it's just some punk-ass orc

he probably just got dehydrated or some shit
>>
Spare Dying
>>
>>49653285
Check for threats, try to get an idea of the cause of death, and bury them after that's done.
>>
>>49653285
>last iron age/medieval fantasy game you played
the corpse of a half-orc awkwardly tumbles in great emptiness, inertia carrying it through featureless dark space.
>>
>>49654074
>weird_al_spoon_magic_trick.jpg
>>
Approaches cautiously. Seeing as how it might be a trap since just two sessions ago I was waylaid at a small bridge over a stream by bandits who wanted my money.

Then, after confirming it's not just some ploy to draw me in. Check on whether or not the orc is dead,. If dead , lay him to rest in a shallow grave by the side of the road along with as much reverence as I can given the circumstances.

Then, depending on what I can figure out from clues around the road. either continue on my way. Or, attempt to figure out whow and why he was killed. If it turns out it was bandits/mugging/criminals. Hunt then all down and kill them lashing their corpses to trees along side the road. With signs reading. "Bandit" or "The true reward for lawlessness" or "Murderer"
>>
File: Decent fellow.jpg (72KB, 201x259px) Image search: [Google]
Decent fellow.jpg
72KB, 201x259px
OP Here: I'm pleased to see that most people of /tg/ wouldn't just loot the corpse (or attempt to) and then leave just like that.
>>
Approach the body, try to understand the cause of death. Loot the body and leave.
>>
>>49653285
Check to see if he's really dead.
Check to see if he has anything to identify him, if he died of disease, exposure/hunger/etc, or if he was killed violently.
Collect any clues to his identity we can find and perhaps track where he came from.
Bury the body and leave a marker we'll remember in case we need to dig it up later or show his family where he's buried.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.