[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a rpg where you can create your own powers I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: powergirl.jpg (6KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
powergirl.jpg
6KB, 183x276px
Looking for a rpg where you can create your own powers

I like the Mechanic+Trapping aspect

The games that i know that do that are Mutants and Masterminds and BASH
>>
GURPS

Innate Attacks work, plus I think there's a couple superhero books for it. Or I might be thinking of GURPS Action.
>>
>>49613354
I dont know why i wasnt expecting GURPS as the first answer, if i where to play GURPS i would wait for the fantasy game coming in 2017
>>
>>49613240
If you are looking for a supers game where you create your own powers, the main one is the Hero System. Not much out there is more crunchy on the build than Hero System - often called 'Champions'.
>>
>>49613519
the question is, how fast is it in actual play? is it slow at character creation and slow in play i will pass
>>
>>49613581
nah, play is pretty fluid once you get past the number crunching part.
>>
Supers revised edition
>>
>>49613240
>>
It has a negative stigma for being anime trash, but BESM had an insane amount of customization including the ability to craft your own powers. Plus the system is pretty light weight, so it is fast and easy to play.

I have a small bias though because it was my introduction to roleplaying.
>>
My favorite one is Wild Talents.
>>
File: Pothead.jpg (60KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pothead.jpg
60KB, 711x1024px
>>49614780

I once played in a 3.5 campaign where we actually used BESM added in. It was one of the most fun games I ever played in.

I made a character that could leap 750 feet, Perform 75 ft. radius AOE sonic blasts around himself that paralyzed foes and launched them 300 feet into the air.

We were attacking a giant wall covered in soldiers with rifles. I jumped on top of the battlements and launched a huge number of enemy soldiers into the air--so many in fact that when my ally flew up high above the wall and got shot at by the remaining soldiers on the other side of the wall, he got a cover bonus from all of the bodies I had just launched.
>>
There's that system for One Roll Engine, Wild Talents.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.