[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comments about it's supposed racist themes aside, is MYFAROG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 10

File: myfarog.jpg (32KB, 386x499px) Image search: [Google]
myfarog.jpg
32KB, 386x499px
Comments about it's supposed racist themes aside, is MYFAROG 2.6 actually any good?
What are the good parts/bad parts?
Does anyone have a pdf of the game?
>>
what's racist about it?
>>
>>49582220
No one will ever have a pdf, because the only people who claim to have bought a copy are all Varg.
>>
>>49582232
It's made by Varg Vikernes, the famous nationalist, pro-European pagan. A lot of people don't like the themes

>>49582248
He has a fairly devoted fanbase, I'm pretty sure the game is selling.
>>
One of the few things that /tg/ can actually agree on is that its shit.
>>
>>49582280
Yes, but why?
And /tg/ is so liberal I doubt the constant slamming of the game I see. It's probably no masterpiece, but I don't believe it's as awful as people say it is.
>>
>>49582301
If by /tg/, you mean the Spacebattles neo-/tg/, then certainly
>>
>>49582301
Depends, do you think FATAL is good?

Fucking /pol/lack piece of shit.
>>
>>49582382
Well that's not very kind anon. But I started this thread with the intention of talking about MYFAROG's gameplay, not mine or your political views.

And I don't believe FATAL is good, no. It's a mess and poorly explained with missing features. But I know this because I've seen the book. I haven't seen MYFAROG and was wondering if anyone could tell me about it's mechanics, or even give me a pdf, so I can decide if I like it or not.
>>
>>49582431
Nobody has actually played it, and the only reason this system gets posted about on /tg/ is to discuss Varg and his political views.

There has not been a single MYFAROG thread on /tg/ that does not turn into "Varg and His Opinions: The Thread: Electric Boogaloo." Mark my fucking words, nobody will discuss the system in this thread either.
>>
>>49582466
That's because Varg makes most of these threads, and he will never release a pdf, because he knows that if he does, the only reason anyone has to purchase the book (idle curiosity) will vanish.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/myfarog/type/op/

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/myfarog/type/op/

Notice the pattern.
>>
>>49582466
They usually bitch about the swimming system, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>49582508
I swear if what it takes to stop this madness is to buy the book and scan it, I will do it.
>>
File: 1440536293060.jpg (128KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1440536293060.jpg
128KB, 620x827px
>>49582523
I've purchased several games that I wasn't interested in specifically to share them with /tg/, but even I don't want to buy a copy.

>>49582518
Pic related
>>
File: nordicqualitygame.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
nordicqualitygame.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>49582508
I'm looking at the OPs, and while a few of them appear to be very much similar, many are different. While Varg has possibly been trawling for opinions, I don't think it was just him.

>>49582518
>>49582551
>>49582553

So that's the only criticism people have? A little too much autistic simulation? Doesn't sound too bad desu.
>>
>>49582553
>>49582551
Is the whole book printed in Papyrus? Fucking kek.
>>
>>49582568
It isn't too bad. While it mechanically isn't stellar, it is at least better than White Wolf's half assed attempts at game design.
>>
>>49582232
!Not-Norse master race vs. evul !Not-Christians and !Not-Jews, south stuff subhumans.
Very thinly veiled.
That been said, no idea about the rules. I know there were some anons that explained them a bit in earlier threads, but no clue what it was.
>>
File: degreeofblondness.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
degreeofblondness.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>49582568
>>
>>49582583
See, this is what I'd believe. The game is heavily influenced by Varg's political views and interest in pre-Christian European history, and people get so triggered by that they overblow issues with it

>>49582600
>here is what the races look like to help you choose your character's appearance

If it's based of Scandinavian myth and history, most PCs are gonna be blond or close to it lad. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Here is The Demise of Watchman Island module for those interested

https://a.pomf.cat/xaandq.pdf
No official PDF for the rulebook last time I checked

I don't think that it is a bad game. All of my friends are into heavy metal so it is right up our alley. One of the buds I play it with is Jewish, and he doesn't mind that crap. Don't let hot opinions (Which probably aren't based on actually reading, much less playing the game) affect your perception of it OP. This is the same board that discusses 40K and D&D nonstop when both of those games are mechanically garbage.
>>
>>49582220

Racism aside, it's shit. Stop spamming this thread, Varg.
>>
File: lucilleexcited.gif (381KB, 150x123px) Image search: [Google]
lucilleexcited.gif
381KB, 150x123px
>printed in papyrus
>ridiculous 10 thousand table 'old-school' rpg design
>appears to be too much math or status tracking to be reasonable
>hilarious, cartoonish racism
like I'm pretty lefty trash but while what I have read is, no doubt, racist, it's so overblown and ridiculous that I can't take it seriously. Like his totally not Jewish race has a bonus with handling money. How fucking funny is that? His black people race literally has a bonus for chucking spears. That's hilarious. That's like, awkward great uncle at the family dinner table stuff.
>degree of blondness
my god Vikernes is a comedic genius!

I'm gonna go listen to some Burzum real loud.
>>
>>49582652
It looked like a mix of oldschool dnd and autistically deep simulation games which is something that appeals to me.

And I hadn't thought of the DnD and 40k points. Amusing, I suppose.

>>49582691
>disliking Burzum

Say what you want about Varg, he might be slowly going mad and slipping further down the rabbit hole, but the music he has produced is nothing short of genius.
>>
>>49582646
Get fucked mate, ginger's nothing like blonde.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (43KB, 359x462px) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
43KB, 359x462px
>>
>the obvious shills in this thread

Holy fuck, can you guys be anymore obvious?
Post the PDF, and then try to tell us it's not a shitty system.

So far, from what's been posted, it's not just got shitty mechanics, but it's written by an absolute amateur.
>>
>>49582795
>Anyone talking about the game is a shill
Please stop posting. A PDF of the game outside of the modules doesn't even exist as has been established.
>>
>>49582795
It's a few editions in, and there isn't a pdf that I can find. I made this thread with the intention of trying to find out more about the game

also
>muh everyone who talks about something I don't like is a shill meme
make a change, kill yourself my man
>>
>>49582745
The Mayhem Live at Liepzig album is one of the best live black-metal albums ever recorded. Maybe the best.
Some of his prison-era stuff is a little synth-noodle for me, but man some of his music is just so fucking good.
>>
>>49582811
Sorry, but it's posts like these-

>>49582745
>>49582652
>>49582646
>>49582568
>>49582220

That make me gag by how obvious you are trying to sell us your shitty heartbreaker.

Just fuck off, and quit trying to call attention to your gay idol you faggots.

Assuming it's not just Varg himself. If that's the case, go murder yourself.
>>
>>49582232
It was written by the lovely Varg Vikernes, a black metal singer well known for burning down several churches and stabbing his drummer to death during an argument.
I think he penned it, or at least a part of it, while in prison, in which his hatred on anyone non-white and non-pagan is very clear.
>>
>>49582871
I'm sorry that some people like the idea of playing as heavy metal vikings m80. If the thread offends you so much, report it and then hide it. You are adding nothing to the discussion of the game.
>>
>>49582871
>I don't rabidly condemn Varg for being a white supremacist everytime I post
>therefore I love the guy

>>49582884
To be fair, Euronymous was both a complete cunt and planning to kill him. Doesn't excuse what he did, but someone was going to die between the two of them.

>>49582863
Live at Liepzig is fucking incredible. Dead was amazing, it's a shame he killed himself before producing anything much official.
>>
>>49582905
No one's adding anything to the discussion of the game because no one's played it. We just laugh at how obviously shit it is, and how obviously /pol/ you are.
>>
>>49582905
You could just play bog standard D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, or countless other games and be a metalhead viking straight off an 80's album cover rather than a shitty racist murderer's game.

Quit trolling, dude, I've seen fucking windows less transparent than you.
>>
>>49582905
>please let me advertise my shitty homebrew in peace!

Fuck off, Varg.
>>
>>49582691
Why shouldn't a made-up race have bonuses for bartering or using ranged weapons?
>>
>>49582948
Oh yeah, the whole band seems to be just a little pocket of hatred, conspiracy, and misanthropy.
>>
>>49582301
>And /tg/ is so liberal

/tg/ is actually very neutral as a board, with a few outlier posters/threads in both directions. If you think it's liberal, it's probably because you're super-conservative.
>>
>>49583027

Or a tankie, but that seems less likely
>>
>>49582958
You might as well play GURPS if you don't want a game focused on anything specific. If I wanted to play a standard sword and sorcery deal I would go with those games, but MyFAROG is actually tailor made for its purpose.
>>
>>49582990
>Why shouldn't a made-up race have bonuses for bartering or using ranged weapons?

It's not about the bonus, it's about the fact that the made-up race is a thinly-veiled caricature of a real-world race.
>>
>>49583053
>but MYFAROG is actually tailor made for its purpose.
Doesn't make it good, m8.
>>
>>49583013
Varg wasn't part of Mayhem lad. He was just on Euronymous' record label at the time. I mean, the whole scene was involved in each other's projects but he wasn't in the same band.
>>49583027
I'm fairly conservative in some respects, and fairly liberal in others. I like to avoid left and right wing labels personally.
>>49583041
I am in no way a communist. In no way at all. They're one of the few groups I have almost no overlapping beliefs with.
>>49583068
Like Orcs in Tolkien? Or how Watto was a thinly veiled Jewish caricature in the Star Wars prequels? Or how the elves in DnD view their black skinned, incestous and violent cousins as inferior?
>>
>>49583092
That doesn't make fucking Pathfinder or D&D good games either, yet people still play them.
>>
>>49583068
But there aren't any real-world races that all get bonuses to a single activity. Everyone is different.
>>
>>49583104
>Like Orcs in Tolkien? Or how Watto was a thinly veiled Jewish caricature in the Star Wars prequels? Or how the elves in DnD view their black skinned, incestous and violent cousins as inferior?
Those are all universally ridiculed.
>>
>>49582220
Time to dispel some misinformation that people repeat from metalsucks without doing any research
>papyrus
Not since first edition
>charts
The charts from 1e were primarily suggestions for target numbers.

It reminds me of D&D except the main mechanic is 3d6 roll under. I'm DMing for some friends and so far it's running smoothly.

I just have the 2.4 core rules but I'm going to buy 2.6 and all the supplements when he updates The Coming (post apocalyptic/modern setting and rules)
>>
>>49583104
I thought watto was a stereotypical used car salesperson? What does he have in common with Jewish people?
>>
>>49583117
>is this game any good?
>no its shit
>but other people play other shit

yo tru. Doesn't make it not shit tho.
>>
>>49583146
>I just have the 2.4 core rules but I'm going to buy 2.6 and all the supplements when he updates The Coming (post apocalyptic/modern setting and rules)
>but I won't post a scan or anything other than a picture of the front cover in a nondescript environment

I believe you!
>>
>>49583186
Then why would you recommend playing shitty games over this game? Especially when thematically they aren't the same as what people like in MyFAROG? Recommending Pathfinder is never a good thing.
>>
>>49583134
And yet the media in which they are present are not universally condemned like MYFAROG.

>>49583146
Thanks for your input dude, one of the first useful posts in the thread. Do you mind giving us a quick rundown of some of the mechanics and gameplay?

>>49583162
>Big nose
>Greedy and moral-less
>Middle-eastern accent
>Gains stereotypical beard and hat in the second movie
It's not exactly subtle

>>49583198
I never once mentioned the SJW boogeyman or what I thought liberalism meant. It's the whole PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES thing all over again. You're completely misrepresenting my views.
>>
>>49583188
>waaaaaah I want scans!!!

I can post proofs later but buy it if you want to read it. It's only $10 and it's cheaper if you're European (not a joke it's actually 5 euros over there iirc)
>>
>>49583188
Few people are going to sit next to a scanner for hours pressing their book against it, much less make a decent scan by cutting out individual pages and feeding them through. Deal with it.
>>
>It's a MyFAROG apologist thread
This is like being a FATAL apologist. This game isn't as edgy or quite as incompetent, but it's still totally incompetent. Someone post the swimming shit.

I'd also argue it's absolutely BTFO in terms of its themes by Degenesis.
>>
File: watto-1430770542.png (86KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
watto-1430770542.png
86KB, 196x257px
>>49583162
You have to admit he looks strikingly similar to antisemetic propaganda art.
>>
>>49583249
>Abloo bloo bloo, an optional table that gives people guidelines on how to generate target numbers means that the whole game is bad

And yet White Wolf gets a free pass with their shitty rules and fluff by merit that they are old and lean left
>>
>>49583222
>And yet the media in which they are present are not universally condemned like MYFAROG.

Because the media don't serve solely to push their authors political views and have other redeeming qualities, both unlike MYFAROG.

Also, Orcs were and have always been representative of raw industrialism and the effect it has on a society. It was outright evil in the setting (against Tolkiens intentions, as it turns out) because they could only survive through constant war, subjugation, and expansion to feed their armies and societies.
>>
>>49583222
None of those things describe Jewish people, except maybe the accent. Have you ever even met a Jewish person, or are you just another pol troll?
>>
>>49583249
>comparing MYFAROG to FATAL

Myfarog is anything but overcomplicated. The rulebook may be poorly organized but the rules are easy.
>>
>>49583249
Degenesis is a great game, but is not entirely what some people might want if they want to play historical/mythical vikings.
>>49583238
>cheaper if you're European
kek
>>
>>49583275
White Wolf games are more competently put together than this one, not that I play them.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>49583255
>>
>>49583283
I have meet a Jewish person, yes. We're clearly talking stereotypes, not actual reality.
Compare >>49583255
to the le happy merchant images here >>49583296

>>49583275
this tbqh family
>>
>>49583255
Nah, I don't see it.
>>
>>49583132
So go make threads about how every RPG with different races and skill bonuses are racist, champ.

Then we can all hide it.
>>
>>49583292
>Implying
MyFAROG's core resolution system is already much more intuitive than Exalted's convoluted process. Don't kid yourself. The people who hate the game have never even read the rulebook, and only dislike it on the merit of memes.
>>
>>49583310
How is that a stereotype of Jewish people? I've never met or even seen a Jewish person that looks anything like that. You'd have to be a racist to think that image resembles an entire race of people. Stop trolling.
>>
>>49583296
Fuck off. I've been trying to provide factual information but false flagging trolls like you spread the misconceptions.
>>
>>49583249
>Someone post the swimming shit.
Read the thread

>>49582551
>>49582553
>>
>>49583339
I'm perfectly aware it's a retarded stereotype lad, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>49582269
>famous nationalist, pro-European pagan
You forgot murderer and arsonist.
>>
>>49583328

>not as bad than Exalted

wew lad
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 468x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 468x214px
>>49583343
Thank you for your evaluation Virt.
You are sorely missed.
>>
>>49583368
Yeah, I concede that I wasn't setting the bar high
>>
>>49583345
An anon up thread has already pointed out the tables are optional and designed to provide guidance for deciding target numbers, not exact modifiers that should be stuck too every time. It's a pretty autistic and strange way of doing things, but that's just Varg I suppose.
>>
>>49582232
The gods will forsake you if you lose your foreskin.
>>
>>49582871
You sound really fucking mad about people having interest in a game.
>>
>>49582301
There are mechanics for aging that are kind of stupid and slow down the game. In general I think it's a little bland.
>>49582584
You can't be racist against religions.
>>
>>49583222
>quick rundown of mechanics

>stats
Ste, Con, Dex, Int, and Cha are about what you expect

Instead of Wis it has Will which allows you to reroll occasionally and is used for spells.

The attributes go from 3-18, but the modifiers aren't on the standard D&D scale

Size is based on rolled height and weight and affects hit points, defense and damage modifiers

Offensive Value and Defensive Value are calculated for melee and ranged and take variety of factors.

>skills
Each skill gains an associated stats modifier

They have an untrained penalty that varies from lots to 0 by the skill. This is negated by either training it or having it as a "role skill". once trained they scale with the level
>>
>>49583538
A dnd clone with more blond bits. So its shit.
>>
>>49583538
So you are still here! Cool.

That sounds incredibly autistic and also appealing

So I assume combat is roll offensive v defensive?

And are any of the races/professions/social classes noticeably unbalanced in any way?
>>
>>49582884
There are still legitimately pagan people?

How?
>>
>>49583583
Wicca is the Carlos Mencia of paganism but apparently it still counts.
>>
>>49583583
Varg is trying to lead a return to the old European religions (as he calls them)

It's not a small community either, there seem to be plenty of them.
>>
>>49583538
>cont

>Combat
morale is checked
everything declares an action
initiative is determined and actions go in order

To attack you roll 3d6 plus your OV vs the targets DV. The amount above the DV can add damage.

That really summarizes the core rules. It's not a complex game.

I don't think I touched on Stamina but it's just a penalty that gets larger the more stuff you do
>>
>>49583610
>declaring intentions before anything happens
P cool.
>>
>>49583583
Because religion is a personal choice that doesn't necessarily depend on surrounding cultural norms nor the progress of science, and because people believe in Scientology.
If people can believe stories about evil aliens sealing souls in volcanoes making psychology evil and letting people ascend to higher levels of thinking by paying money to a glorified sci-fi book club, they can believe anything at all.
>>
varg said he originally made it for his kids to learn about their culture and a bit of math, which is probably why people dislike it
>>
>>49583696
Or they dislike it because it's a bad, racist fantasy heartbreaker made by a racist convicted murderer. Either seems pretty plausible.
>>
>>49583713
What exactly is bad about it again? The rules seem fine based on what people have said about it so far.
>>
>>49583727
It's rayciss anon, don't you understand being proud of your race is wrong and that politics can't be seperated from anything?
>>
>>49583709
Crash Team Racing?
>>
>>49583573
Forgot races classes

>>49583610
The Races aren't that different it's just humans and slightly superhumans (it's meant to be rolled I believe) and it's tame unless you go out of your way to play the subhumans

>Classes
Warrior is straight forward

Sorcerer casts spells based on fatigue and has a max set by will. My friend not for long if I keep running myfarog complained about lack of combat spells at lvl 1

The "Stalker" is a rogue and for some reason isn't proficient with a bow by default.

There is no straight forward cleric but there's a Ranger like class and a bard like like class with holy powers
>>
>>49583713
if i remember correctly, varg said in one of his videos he no longer held the same racist views he had while he was younger.

just asking, what is racist about MYFAROG? haven't played it, but from what i understand he has based it around norsse mythology on an island in northern norway, so ofc it's going to be heavily pagan inspired
>>
>>49583727

It doesn't have a lot to recommend it. The OSR community is doing all kinds of weird and interesting stuff, but it's like Varg never read any of it. It's a clunky D&D clone that would have been decent 15 years ago, but looks pretty crap now. If it weren't for Varg's fame, nobody would have ever noticed it.

Its niche is already occupied by Lamentations of the Flame Princess and Dungeon Crawl Classics, which are both far better games.
>>
>>49583769
Correct the Record even sounds 1984 esque kek
>>49583761
So the superhumans and normies can be balanced? Cool.

The classes sounds odd
And the social class? I heard that was important
>>
>>49583727
The original was a mess of shitty rules, shitty layout, shitty font and tables for fucking everything. The modifier table for swimming alone was nearly half a page and everything boiled down to "You'll drown."

Haven't bothered to look at later versions and I really don't give a damn.
>>
>>49583807
Do you have any specific examples or are you just pulling this out of your ass? The swimming page was already debunked.
>>
>>49583802
>The OSR community is doing all kinds of weird and interesting stuff

With D&D as a base, I mean.
>>
>>49583803
Being a noble is a requirement for some of the classes and it's the default social status. You los it if you don't follow the laws and act with honor losing the class in the process. It feels forced into.
>>
>>49583830
It's only inevitable if you allow it. Fighting back is always an option.
>>
>>49583802
So it isn't actually bad, just not as good as some other (Albeit fantastic in the case of LotFP modules) games? Glad to hear.
>>
>>49583846
nah I'll just abandon the site
>>
>>49583688
>The US has been a fucking leftist playground for years now.
Eurofag here. To us the US is ruled by a single party with two right wings.
And now hush hush go away /pol/, pretend to be politcal incorrect somewhere else. We both know you are not.
>>
>>49583793
>what is racist about MYFAROG?

It is about spiritually, physically and mentally pure Nordics, and their ethnic and religious struggles with blatant racial stereotypes.
The Nordic types are literally superior to the other races, and the rules and fluff supports this. It's like an allegory where all the races who aren't pure Nords have hooked noses and constantly rub their hands together.
>>
>>49583858
And when they come for that site too?
>>
>>49583801
Take it to /pol/ lad, no one cares.
>>49583834
Of course he doesn't, he saw the /tg/ threads and probably read metal injection's kek, trusting metal injection article, so he thinks he knows all about it.
>>49583842
Ah, so it's like a morality system but based off myth and historical viking codes of honour or something.
>>49583802
If you care about the theme and the world, and the game is just average at worst, then it sounds like an alright game to be honest familia.
>>
>>49583886
>If you care about the theme and the world, and the game is just average at worst, then it sounds like an alright game to be honest familia.

If you like the world, run it in a system designed by somebody competent, because Varg isn't.

But if you like the world you also have lousy taste.
>>
>>49583876
What site?
>>
>>49583870
>To us the US is ruled by a single party with two right wings.

If you play into the media circus, it's certainly going to seem that way. You have to bear in mind that the media here is radically sensationalized, because that's how they get ratings. If you just sat around and watched "reality" TV shows like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich, you'd also think American culture was disproportionately ghetto and white trash.
>>
>>49583886
>morality system
sort of. I see it like a paladin's honor code except you can marry into it.

like making the paladin fall I don't think it will come up in many games and I suspect it will be handled as poorly
>>
>>49583924
I just want to play a viking noble in a world based off history and myth lad, nothing more to it.
>>49583936
>60%
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
>>49583870
That's because you're a bunch of degenerate commie hedonists. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>49583942
>trust fund baby
lmfao who the fuck you talkin' to faggot
>>
>>49583948
>I just want to play a viking noble in a world based off history and myth lad, nothing more to it.

Saga of the Icelanders does that really well.
>>
>>49583960
Just because people post on /pol/ doesn't mean they can't post here friendo.
>>49583970
I tried my best lad. I even tried to keep my own politics out of it and try keep people focused.
>>49583974
Thanks for the recc, I'll check it out.
>>
>>49582769
>Wearing stilts while squatting
>Everything somehow looks exactly the same
>>
>>49583583
Shinto, Buddhism, Hinduism.
>>
>>49583364
Neither of which were proven at trial. They condemned Varg because they needed a public fall guy for Euronymous's death by 37 stabs and a probably unrelated church burning. Varg only fucked up by telling the press he wished more churches would get burned and admitting Euronymous was better off dead because him being alive was a stain on reality. Had Varg been tried in US court, a penny-ante defense attorney scraped up out of a corner office in a mini-mall could have run a reasonable doubt blitz all over the prosecution's case. The fact remained that a lot of people wanted Euronymous dead, and the Norwegian pagan population is bigger than Varg and just as pissed that there are churches built on ground that was sacred to pre-Christian Norway. Pinning them both on Varg served the government's interest, not because they gave a shit about actual justice, but because they smear-campaigned the entire trial, it became ingrained in public memory that Varg = guilty from the dirt around him personally, not because he held the knife or the torch. Norway basically treated him like the Vatican did Galileo, only Varg eventually got out, found himself a social pariah who'd lost his trial in a court of media, and left for France rather than stick around to be crucified by said media and his neighbors for the rest of his life if he wasn't martyred for the cause in an "accident" within a few months.

Varg IDF rant aside, Myfarog is not a super great game. It's only marginally more sensible than Synnibarr, Play it if that sort of thing is of interest to you, it's not going to turn you into a Mein Kampf expert or any such thing, but it's not a super fun game and a lot of the feel and setting is overly grim, at least to me, without needing GM discretion to make it all so. If a Myfarog player is a racist, they were a racist before they started playing, not because they played it or are playing it and it made them that way.
>>
>>49583942
Pearls before swine, anon, I wouldn't waste my breath while typing a response to the likes of them. Irishfag here, appreciating another human being who understands human beings.
>>
>>49584174
This thread has been a gift of keks.
>>
>>49584174
I mean, Varg clearly killed Euronymous. He might not have burned the churches, but he has pretty much admitted he was the one to stab him. Whether or not it was legally murder is a different question.

From what I've seen of the preview on Amazon of 2.6 and the anon's posts upthread, the game seems not bad, with a clear wealth of myth and historical research. I'll probably end up buying it and seeing if I can get a group together. Shame Varg's grasp of English and ability to be concise are entirely lacking.

>>49584233
We've had some discussion of the actual game. It's just the leftists and antifa couldn't stand to watch people civilly discuss game mechanics and had to spew about how much they hated it.
>>
>>49584259
We've had fuck all discussion of the game and still no pdf. Thread is dead.
>>
>>49584276
We've had some. And again, don't blame OP for it. I just wanted to discuss the damn game and people couldn't shut the fuck up about politics.
>>
>>49584294
This game can't be discussed until there's a PDF. Until we have that all we're ever going to have is a cancerous see-saw like we just witnessed.
>>
>>49584311
A shame really. If you check the amazon page for 2.6 there's a fairly large preview section which can be read which is genuinely interesting and with a few good ideas.
>>
>>49584340
I'll have a look at that - cheers!
>>
>>49584367
>>49584340
Not only that, but the guy has made a bunch of tutorials from which we can glean the system
Warning - his videos are rambly as fuck and I haven't watched any of the tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtazwNCoOlwOlcbS4H7Oz7m0
>>
>>49583208
I allways find it funny when people on an annonymous image board think they are exclusively chatting with ONE very active person of the other opinion, with other people only chiming in to your side.

Ever considerered that it is very likely that every single poster that replied to you might just have been a different one? Which isn't exactly unlikely given the different writing patterns.
>>
>>49583275
>Abloo bloo bloo I am moving the goalpoast to something only I ever posted to, why does noone give in and argues with my logic fallacies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1475205712674.jpg (60KB, 720x488px) Image search: [Google]
1475205712674.jpg
60KB, 720x488px
>>49582220
>Comments about it's supposed racist themes aside
>supposed racist themes
>supposed
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.