[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Am I reading this sheet right? Your character can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Bewerbungsfehler_vermeiden.jpg (814KB, 3681x2659px) Image search: [Google]
Bewerbungsfehler_vermeiden.jpg
814KB, 3681x2659px
>"Am I reading this sheet right? Your character can't speak Common?"
>>
>>49569006
Yeah, he's a Forest Gnome Druid with Gnome, Elven, Sylvan, Forest Animal, Draconic, Dwarven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc!
>>
File: 1465697684240.gif (912KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1465697684240.gif
912KB, 300x169px
>>49569006
Well he can't speak much at all without a larynx! RATTLERATTLERATTLE
>>
"It says here your enchanted plate armor is a family heirloom. Are you trying to insult me? This is like pissing in my face while I sleep. Do you really think so low of me? I will kill you for this."
>>
>>49569102
a /mu/ classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah7jZeMas70&app=desktop
>>
>>49569006
Oh fuck, wrong character sheet. That's my WoD character!
>>
>>49569006
For fuck's sakes Julian, I didn't fill that part in because you're ALWAYS making up a stupid ass language with stupid ass made up words! What the fuck is a "jan" or a "coon" or a "sempie"???
>>
>>49569045
"Well the rules say "start with common" and we are sticking to that."
>>
File: Chewbacca-starwars.jpg (91KB, 759x524px) Image search: [Google]
Chewbacca-starwars.jpg
91KB, 759x524px
>>49569006

>Make a character that doesn't speak common
>Still understands it though
>Communicate with random noises
>Roll with whatever the party decides you just said
>"Graaarg!"
>"For the last time no, you are NOT a wizard!"
>>
>>49569203
I play with a guy called Julian and i could see him doing something like that as a joke right after he remembers that he is actually playing the game
>>
>>49569006

I'm playing as the warlock player's Hellhound. I can't speak any language. I know a few basic commands though - sit, heel, stay, shake hands, burn that motherfucker, get down from there, stop dry humping that, etc.
>>
I once played a character as a joke That spoke Italian and had English as a secondary language so I had to roll for most non-trivial conversations.
>>
>pseudo realistic 13th century Europe
>every other PC is some sort of nobility, speaking French & German, reading Latin
>make illiterate murderhobo, who can only communicate in Old Polish, foul stench and collection of assorted multilingual profanities
>2 sessions in the others actually hired German tutor for me
I apologize for nothing, kurwa!
>>
File: 005852.jpg (53KB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
005852.jpg
53KB, 245x270px
>>49569006

I speak a rural dialect of Common that has lots of archaic features. In-game I'll be representing it using Middle English. Alright, now that's settled are we ready to start playing?
>>
>>49569006
Of course he can speak Common.
He simply chooses not to.
He will speak the Goblin language of his youth and heritage, and you refusing him the right to do so is racism of the highest degree.
>>
>>49569006
Korosu ka?
>>
>>49569263
But anon, Common's not one of the starting languages for Forest Gnomes! Says right here in the SRD!
>>
>>49569325
one of my players is literally doing this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.