[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a dream of a RTS version of chess and checkers. where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: chess and checkers.png (22KB, 929x673px) Image search: [Google]
chess and checkers.png
22KB, 929x673px
I just had a dream of a RTS version of chess and checkers.

where do I patent it?
>>
>>49553759
I played a roguelike based on chess. Kinda fun actually.
>>
>>49553759
>I just had a dream of a RTS version of chess and checkers.
I already had this idea on real life.
The idea would include shogi too, and Janggi and Xiangqi

The speed would be based on the max amount of squares they can move on a turn and etc...
>>
>>49554128
my idea is basically you summon pawns in your king palace and then play something similar to checkers to try to kill the enemy king.

would be interesting to see where I can shill it once I finish it on java.
>>
File: go.png (28KB, 929x673px) Image search: [Google]
go.png
28KB, 929x673px
>>49553759
Your move, sensei.
>>
>>49554298
you summon inside your king palace.
give a second, if you wanna play, I'll clear the board.
>>
File: chess and checkers.png (16KB, 929x673px) Image search: [Google]
chess and checkers.png
16KB, 929x673px
>>
File: chess and checkers.png (16KB, 929x673px) Image search: [Google]
chess and checkers.png
16KB, 929x673px
1rt move.
>>
>>49554128
>my idea is basically you summon pawns in your king palace and then play something similar to checkers to try to kill the enemy king.

I had an variant with this idea too.
Kings spawn at their own place. No other pieces at the board.
Each team start with 9 points and get 1 point at the start of their own turn, up to a max of 9.

King move as normal king, but without castling.
King can also build a rook, on one of the places it could move to (empty adjacent spaces), this cost one point.
King can also make a move that capture all pieces around him (including friendly ones). This cost 9 points.
When the king is captured, the same effect happens, but dont cost points.

Rook stay immobile and can build other pieces on the squares adjacent to him. Their cost their chess value. He cant build kings or rooks.
All other pieces move as usual, excluding pawn that cant double step, en passant or promote to rook.

Turns on chess are White Then Black Then Repeat ( White Then Black )
On this game it is White Then Black Then Black Then White Then Repeat ( White Then Black Then Black Then White ).
No check or mate, capture the enemy king without losing your own king to win.
>>
>>49554453
does universities hold board game clubs?

would be interesting to see how my idea (OP) plays.
>>
>>49554488
depends on the setting, and with setting I mean university

>>49554453
Also this variant would be called annihilation chess, but since this name already exist, I will call it chess annihilation
>>
File: I.png (14KB, 929x673px) Image search: [Google]
I.png
14KB, 929x673px
>>49554377
I summon Baby Dragon, in attack mode.
>>
>>49554603
kek motherfucker.

this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>49554453
>>49554488
Try it on TTS?
Or just find a chess set or three and bug people.
>>
File: board.png (10KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
board.png
10KB, 1000x1000px
Over 9000 hours in GIMP.
>>
>>49554790
nice.

I wonder if 8x8 is the correct size.
maybe 9x9 should be better, since that will allow a kill move in the diagonal between the castles.
>>
>>49554525
>chess annihilation
I see what you did there:

>You lose the game if you main piece dies.
>Main piece build bases that build stuff, using energy.
>Have an powerful power that cost alot of energy.
>Explode when dies.
>Energy is automatically filled, up to a max of X
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.