[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the BETA pretty much Tyranids done right? >invade from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Know_Your_Enemy.jpg (1MB, 1573x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Know_Your_Enemy.jpg
1MB, 1573x1594px
Are the BETA pretty much Tyranids done right?

>invade from space
>various species
>outnumber the stars themselves
>all about eating anything and everything especially you're waifu
>regard humanity as nothing more than more shit to eat
>hax biology-based capabilities
>nearly impossible to get rid of once they establish a foothold
>psychically directed by a greater intelligence strain

How would they fare in 40K?
>>
>>49553439
Well they certainly look terrible.
>>
>>49553439
DESU OP nothing in their design looks unified except for their retarded randomness, and they look barely animalistic. Also, since when did lasers be more 'buggy' than the Nid guns that literally shoot bees?
>>
>>49553439
A single Space Marine Chapter wipes them the fuck out, considering the fact that apperantly even Modern Day armies can tackle this literal blobs and stand a fighting chance. I even gave them the benefit of the doubt by checking Wikipedia, but not even then did they have a trump card. I could only imagine the IG having any huge troubles with them, but they have numbers on their side;

And fucking Tyranids out classed? Dont even joke. The Tyranids would out number, out plan, and out gun them at every turn, and possibly just Psychically chomp them in one go.
>>
They are Tyranids done. That's about it.

As for their threat level, if I recall a humanity still stuck on Earth using advanced, but not nearly 40k advanced tech and that spends more time fighting and politicking against each other still has time to fight against the bugs and have a generic harem series on the side.

I don't think highly of the BETA.
>>
>>49553439
I like them. That being said how do they travel ? HavenĀ“t really watched more than a couple of Episodes of Muv Luv. They seem "fairly" weak even within their own series.
>>
>laser classes
>heavy laser classes
>>
>>49553439

*Your

And no, they're fucked. BETA are pure bullshittium, and 40k has greater bullshittium reserves.
>>
>>49553439
What I really hate about this is I combines the Japanese tendency to be very specific about the traits and numbers of things, and sci-fi trend of having no fucking sense of scale, and poorly written war stories trend of not realizing the role weapons etc need to play to actually be useful in creating tension and drama.
>>
>>49554979
>nothing in their design looks unified except for their retarded randomness

They're made from recycled human body parts but mutated-ified and weaponized
>>
They'd do bad in 40k because they have no space/fleet presence. On the ground they have high powered lasers to shoot things out of the sky, and even the most numerous little red fucker is almost as big as a Carnifex, meanwhile Grapplers and up are Bio-Titan sized. On the ground, they'd do fine against anything the Imperium has other than a Titan Legion, but then a Titan Legion would be unstoppable.

But they can't deal with any fleet shelling them from orbit with limitless resources, they spread from planet to planet by shooting Asteroids, etc. They function well as an Invader for a setting that doesn't have intergalactic travel and magic, but 40k has both of that.
>>
File: Know_Your_OP.png (990KB, 1573x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Know_Your_OP.png
990KB, 1573x1594px
and there we go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.