[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me Autarch, but why do we even bother with using Farseers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Excuse_Me.png (127KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse_Me.png
127KB, 479x349px
Excuse me Autarch, but why do we even bother with using Farseers to predict the future. Especially with the latest debacle caused by that asshole Eldrad who nearly doomed our race, it seems to me that our 'Farseers' seem to be in fact, nearsighted. Whenever we need them most to predict the future and allow us to be forever one step ahead of the enemy- they fail us and we all die. When fighting Monkeigh gene-mutants it seems to be especially useless, with them sometimes even managing to out-psyker us.

Frankly I don't even see a point to the Path of the Seer if all it does is enact self fulfilling prophecies that always lead to our destruction. We'd be better off using our Farseers to teleport bombs onto enemy ships.
>>
>>49553334
You're entirely correct, guardian. We'll stop now and plan our actions with rational decisions from now on.
>>
>>49553334
Okay, four seems just excessive now.

Maybe we should just have one large "Excuse Me," thread where we ask lore questions that merit debate but not an entire thread.
>>
>>49553334

I'm actually amused by this shit posting, and i have to wonder how many more of these you'll be able to come up with. Don't disappoint me anon, three is insufficient.
>>
>>49553364
It will pass.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Chaos_Termi.jpg (386KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Chaos_Termi.jpg
386KB, 1080x1920px
>>49553372
We are all different. We have been hiding within your population for years, waiting for the time to strike.

We are Excuse Me. We are Legion.
>>
>>49553334
Certainly there is a hidden power, that will make sure that all our endeavours, as carefully planned as they ever could be, guarantee that they will never result in any meaningful victory of our race, which makes our even greatest farseers look really, really stupid and inept in retrospect - and also guarantee that there will be never any advance in this eternal struggle of this galaxy.

This must be anheard god of chaos, pulling the strings behind every race in this galaxy. I call him the Jheedabelyu.
>>
>>49553477
Nurgle should be all powerful if he is the God of stagnation
>>
>>49553497
But he is not the god of failed endeavours, not the god of illusionary hopes. Not the god of... making Eldar that should be far more powerful and previsional by the virtue of their position fucking up all the damn time.

No, there must be another force. Stagnation according to Nurgles taste would be a slow, but painful wasting away for all of those that don't follow him. This is some kind of stasis, a state of all your actions being icebound, despite what your advanced mind would fortell you.
>>
>>49553497
>if he is the God of stagnation
well he's not
>>
Anyone else feel like taking a nap right about now. Rain is so calming that I wanna sleep.
>>
>"""at the verge of extinction"""
>Lose billions of lives, craftworlds and shit every monday
You're as endangered as cockroaches
>>
File: smug anime girl #3982.jpg (252KB, 648x670px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl #3982.jpg
252KB, 648x670px
>>49553382
>It will pass.

see you same time tomorrow, kid
>>
>>49553925

That's just shitty GW writers getting bored of having Smurfs killing the same old Orks and Chaos, writing about Eldar getting beat up, and thereby giving the impression that it's commonplace for Marines to destroy Craftworlds.

Scratch that: it's shitty fans like you generalizing from specific examples. The writers are blameless for once.
>>
>>49554149
Tell me how you feel about Avatars of Khaine getting killed all the time.
>>
>>49553334
>this is a human trying to doom the Eldar further
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.